Chapter 50 : Haunted?

Unexpected Accident (예기치 못한 사고)

Chapter 50 : Haunted?


"Hi Eonnie!" Ji Hyun exclaimed while making Mei Rong jump.

"HOLY MOTHER OF CHICKEN! It's you. . ." Mei Rong exclaimed while clutching on to her beating heart while becoming nervous.

"Why so nervous Eonnie?" Ji Hyun asks as she looked at Mei Rong with a suspicious look.

"U-uh. . . . "

 

Narrator's POV :

 

"U-uh. . ." Mei Rong stuttered while not looking at Ji Hyun.

"Ji Hyun-ah!" Mi Rin called out which made Mei Rong sigh in relief.

"Ne Eonnie?" Ji Hyun asked.

"Halmoni wants to see you." Mi Rin said.

"Halmoni?" Ji Hyun and Mei Rong asks.

"Duh, Halmoni as in our Umma's mother!" Mi Rin exclaimed while rolling her eyes.

"Oh, now you go." Mei Rong said while shooing Ji Hyun.

"Wait, Halmoni is here?" Ji Hyun asked.

"Duh, How can Halmoni not come to her grandchildren's wedding?" Mi Rin asks while rolling her eyes.

"Is Halboji here?" Mei Rong excitedly asked.

"Yep, he is there sitting with our parents." Mi Rin said while pointing at the table of their parents.

"WOHOO!" Mei Rong exclaims while dashing towards their parents table.

"Why is she like that?" Mi Rin asks.

"You know her." Ji Hyun said while going towards their parents table.

Mi Rin just shrugs it off and follows Ji Hyun to their parents table.

"Halmoni! Halboji!" Ji Hyun greets the two not-ageing grandparents.

"Omo! Ji Hyunnie~" Mrs. Lee aka. their Halmoni greeted while hugging Ji Hyun.

"Halmoni, why do you still look so young?" Ji Hyun asks while looking at her Halmoni's beauty.

"Stop it you~ I'm still young." Mrs. Lee joked while being flattered.

"Halboji! Will you cook Spicy Chicken for me like you always do?" Mei Rong asks her Halboji.

"Your Eonnie hasn't changed a single bit. Still the chicken lover we used to know." Mrs. Lee said while shaking her head from side to side.

"You got that right." Ji Hyun agreed.

"HALBOJI!!! HALMONI!!!" Faye, Eun Ji, Hyun Jae, Eun Hee and Yong Mi screeched while running towards their parents table.

Mr. and Mrs. Lee received a big hug from their grandchildren.

"Omo! Omo! Kids, Chiilll~" Mrs. Lee said while the children broke the hug.

"Who taught you that Halmoni?" Eun Ji asked while raising a brow.

"Hey hey hey. Why are you guys looking at me like I'm a criminal. Chill~" Mrs. Lee said while chuckling.

"I just copied my dear students in the Univesity." Mrs. Lee continued.

"Your still working Halmoni? Aren't you like. . . . old already?" Hyun Jae asks.

"Yah! I'm still in my 50's." Mrs. Lee said.

"BWOH?!" All of the girls exclaimed except for Mei Rong who was busy talking about food to her Halboji.

"Yah, don't shout. People are looking~" Mrs. Lee scolded while wiggling her brows.

"HALMONI!" All of the girls whined.

"Yah, your other Halmoni and Halboji has finally arrived ya know?" Mrs. Lee said while pointing at the young looking Halbojis and Halmonis walking towards their direction with body guards.

"Woah, they look like RICH people." Faye said while being mesmerized.

"Yah, all of you are rich. Your parents own BIG companies!" Mrs. Lee exclaimed which made all of the girls look at her.

"Well, It's true you know." Mrs. Lee said while looking at her Grandchildren with a 'It's-true-pips' look.

"Are you even our Halmoni?" Yong Mi asks.

"Yah!" Mrs. Lee exclaimed while hitting Yong Mi on the arm.

"I was just kidding Halmoni!" Yong Mi exclaimed while rubbing her arm.

"Hey, how are you girls-" Mrs. Lee was cut off-ed by Mei Rong's scream.

"NAI NAI! YEYE!"

"HALMONI! HALBOJI!" The girls screamed while going to their other Halboji and Halmoni.

They we're busy talking to their Halmoni and Halboji, not noticing the boys.

"I feel homesick." Xiumin said while sighing sadly.

"Hey, don't feel homesick guys." Manager Uncle said while popping out from nowhere.

"Why do you say that?" Lay asks.

"Well. . . Look~" Manager Uncle said while pointing at their parents going towards their way.

"PAPA/APPA! MAMA/UMMA!" All of the boys squealed while giving their parents a hug.

The boys and girls we're really happy.

The day passed and it was time for them to go home.

Their parents and grandparents we're sent to their respective homes which was provided by them.

All of them we're tired but hungry.

All of them arrived infront of the mansion.

They went directly inside of the mansion and went to their respective rooms.

They took a shower and changed into comfy clothes.

All of them went to the living room with empty stomachs.

"I'm hungry!" Xiumin and Mei Rong exclaimed.

"Then cook." Sehun said while rolling his eyes.

"But there is no food in the fridge!" Xiumin exclaimed.

"Well, someone will be buying the foods while the others will be preparing the food and cooking the food when that someone comes back." Kris said.

As if it was on cue, the doorbell went ringing.

The two eldest stood up and went towards the door.

Xiumin opened the door and saw two big boxes with a note in it.

"I don't understand ENGLISH!" Xiumin exclaims while getting pushed by Mei Rong.

"Let me be the one to read it." Mei Rong said while rolling her eyes.

"Hmm. . . . . Wei Chen Ge and Rina Eonnie bought groceries." Mei Rong said while pulling the first box inside.

"Xiumin Pa! Get the other box." Mei Rong said.

"Pa? What Pa? Okay okay." Xiumin said while pulling the other box.

"Shortcut for Oppa." Mei Rong said while pushing the box inside the kitchen.

"What is it?" EXO, the girls, Minwoo and Donghae asked.

"GROCERIES!" Xiumin answered while pushing the other box inside the kitchen.

"Who is going to cook?" Suho asked while all of them gathered inside the kitchen.

"Let's have a raffle draw." Faye said while pulling out a glass bowl with wrapped papers.

"Where did you get those?" Lay asked while he helped putting the groceries inside the fridge and some cleaning stuff in the cabinet.

"Yong Mi and Ji Hyun made this in the airport." Faye said while putting her hand inside the bowl.

"Since we are. . . . 23. . . . ." Suho said while calculating in the air.

"There will be four people to cook while the others prepare the plates, spoons, forks, and chopsticks along with the beverages and glasses." Kris said while continuing Suho's sentence.

"So, let me pick the first person from the cooking team." Faye said while pulling out one rolled paper.

She unrolls it and shows it to everyone.

 

Do Kyungsoo (O_O)

 

All of the people who doesn't know how to cook sighed in relief.

"D.O hyung is just fated with cooking." Sehun said while earning lots of laugh.

"Next will be. . ." Tao said while pulling out a rolled paper from the bowl.

"Who who?" Hyun Jae asked as she peeked.

Hyun Jae starts to laugh hysterically.

"Who is it?" Everyone asked as Lay, D.O and Chen finished organizing the groceries.

Tao shows the paper to everybody.

 

 

Park Chanyeol (Happy Virus)

 

 

"WAEEE?!" Chanyeol starts wailing while everyone starts laughing.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, It's okay Chan." Baekhyun said while patting Chanyeol's back.

"Next!" Faye exclaimed while getting another glass bowl with lavender blush colored paper inside of it.

Suho puts his hand inside the bowl and pulled one rolled paper.

He unrolls it and shows it to everyone.

 

 

Xun Mei Rong (Chicken Lover)

 

 

 

"What do you guys like?" Mei Rong asks as she starts searching inside the fridge.

"Spicy, Sweet and Sour Chicken." Mi Rin and Hyun Jae answers while looking at the fridge.

"LAST!" Kris exclaims while putting his hands inside the bowl.

He pulls out on rolled paper and opens it.

Kris shows it to everyone.

 

Song Yong Mi (Pres)

 

 

 

"Pres?" Suho asks.

"Shortcut for President." Ji Hyun answers.

"Oh, now you can start cooking." Kris said while all of them leaves the kitchen.

"What should we cook?" Yong Mi asks.

"Chicken?" Mei Rong asks.

"Stop with the chicken." Chanyeol said while grabbing four aprons from the cabinet.

"Let's just cook this." D.O said while pointing at the paper he is holding.

"Arasso." All of them agreed.

They started cooking except for Chanyeol who was busy nagging.

"Mei, change that plate."

"D.O, cook another one."

"Yong Mi, pick this one!"

"STOP TALKING PARK CHANYEOL." The three exclaimed which made Chanyeol shut his mouth.

Finally, they finished cooking.

"DUMPLINGS! RAMEN! RICE!" Chanyeol exclaims.

"FOOD IS DONE!" Chanyeol shouts which made some of the people from the other team go inside the kitchen and put the food in the dining table.

Everyone started to gather around the dining table.

All of them started to drool over the food.

"Uwah. . . dumplings. ." Sehun and Tao said in chorus while looking at the food.

 [Dumplings]

 [Ramen]

 

All of them started eating with happy hearts.

All of them started chit-chatting with each other, teasing each other, playing pranks with each other, feeding each other and etc.

"Yah, Eun Hee and Donghae hyung looks like a couple~" Baekhyun teased while the others 'ooohhh'-ed and howled.

"Also Yong Mi and Suho Pa!" Mei Rong beamed while Mei Rong and Baekhyun give each other high-five.

"Also Ji Hyun and Lay!" Kris exclaims while everyone starts to howl.

"BWOH?!" Lay, Ji Hyun, Yong Mi, Suho, Eun Hee and Donghae exclaims.

"Nothing guys~" Everyone chorused while having a smug face.

"YAAAAHHH!" The seven exclaimed while they started laughing hysterically.

The lights we're suddenly turned off which caused all of them scream.

 

'BWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA' -evil person's voice

 

 

"W-what w-was t-that?" Tao stuttered while clutching onto Kris' arm.

"M-molla." Kris stutters.

"I-is the p-place h-h-h-haunted?" Eun Ji asks.

"HAUNTED?!" Everyone exclaims.

"W-we still don't k-know." Faye stutters.

Suddenly, the lighting roared through the sky which caused them to scream.

"CHEEEEENNN! STOP USING YOU POWERS!" Mei Rong screams.

"I DON'T HAVE POWERS!" Chen screams back.

Suddenly, they heard a voice talking screaming.

 

'KYYAAAAAAAAAHHHH!! HELP ME!'

 

 

Everyone looked at each other with fear.

"WE SHOULD RUN FOR IT!" Myun Min screams which made all of them scramble out of the mansion.

Then the thunders came and raindrops started to fall one by one.

All of them we're soaked with the rain.

All of them went under the shade of the roof and called Manager Uncle.

"Yeoboseyo?" Manager Uncle answers the phone.

"U-uncle, please f-fetch us." Ji Hyun stutters.

"W-wae? What's wrong?" Manager Uncle asks.

"J-just come!" Myun Min exclaims.

The girls and Tao we're already crying.

In a flash, Manager Uncle arrived.

"What happened here?" Manager Uncle asked as he was wearing pajamas.

"B-bring us t-to your p-place G-ge." Tao stuttered which made Manager Uncle nod.

Everyone went inside the van while the others were sitting in the lap of the others.

Little did they know that someone was looking at them go inside the mansion.

"Bwuahahahahahaha, just watch out."

 

 


Omo!

Who could that person be? :OOOO

 

 

So, what do you think you? :3

Is it nice, boring, not nice or etc? o n o )

I have been. . . uh. . . I somehow lost imaginations and stuff since I have no inspiration and all. . . /cough/

 

Lol, so. . . . 49 subbies! :DD

I want to thank all of you who subscribed and who left comments below :)

 

Don't forget to comment, subscribe, press the arrow beside the title of le story(?) and ENJOY! :D

 

 

 

Ppyong~ :D

-Winter_Breeze