Chapter 12 : Jeju Island Part 4

Unexpected Accident (예기치 못한 사고)

Chapter 12 : Jeju Island Part 4


 

"Mei Ronggie~" Kai suddenly popped out from no where.

I looked at D.O and Mei Rong playing with my daughter.....DAUGHTER?!

Eun Ji was scolding Mi Rin and Hyun Jae along with Kris, Tao, Luhan and Chanyeol.

Suddenly everything went blurry.

 

play this :  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVpidRSiwcM&feature=share&list=PL9A2DEEB7F06565A3

Narrator's POV :

 

The moon shined so brightly.

People are fast asleep except for the people inside the bus.

They have been awaken by a PD.

"GET UP! TIME TO DO THE CF MEI RONG AND FAYE!" The PD blowed a horn and exclaimed.

The girls and boys groaned as the stood up from their place while going out from the bus like zombies.

The girls and boys met their manager and greeted them with a glare.

"Can we rest first?" Mei Rong asked with her eyes closed.

"N-" Her manager was about to say 'no' until Mei Rong opened her eyes that was filled with fire.

"Okay, you all can sleep in one room except for teen top and infinite." He said while fixing his shirt.

"Good, kaja." Mei Rong said and lead the way as she opened her eyes and got the key from her manager.

The sixteen of them went inside the room and dropped their bags at the living room while going to this one big room that they can fit.

The room contained 10 king sized beds.

Each one of them shared their beds to one another.

Yong Mi with Ji Reh.

Eun Ji with Mi Rin.

Faye with Mei Rong.

Kai with D.O.

Suho with Lay.

Luhan with Chanyeol.

Baekhyun with Sehun.

Xiumin with Chen.

They were all fast asleep with different dreams.

The night was silent and peaceful.

As hours passed, the sun beamed brightly with birds chirping in harmony.

Only two people were already awake.

It was the Umma's of EXO and the cousins; D.O and Mei Rong.

Mei Rong sat up while rubbing her eyes.

She got out of the bed.

Her eyes were half closed until D.O and her bumped each other.

"Mianhe. . .mianhae." Mei Rong bowed as she whispered with her morning voice.

D.O was looking at her as he felt his heart beating fast.

Her milky white skin glowed, her wavy chesnut hair shined, her body was well formed [A/N: LOL] and her voice seemed to be seducive.

Mei Rong walked out of the room and headed towards the bathroom.

D.O shook his feeling while getting red.

"Aissh, what's wrong with you?" D.O asked himself while hitting his head lightly.

He went out of the room and headed towards the kitchen to prepare the breakfast.

Mei Rong was finally wide awake, fresh and hyper.

She went out of the bathroom and headed towards the kitchen.

"Good Morning Kyunggie~" Mei Rong sang which made D.O look at her with his normal 'O.O' eyes.

"K-kyunggie?" He stuttered.

"Mmmm, you know Do Kyungsoo." Mei Rong said as she got a small bottle of milk and drank it.

The day was still normal.

They ate breakfast then took a bath.

Faye and Mei Rong went out to do the CF.

Mi Rin, Yong Mi and Eun Ji went back to the bed room and talked about something.

Sehun, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Xiumin and Chen were on the floor, lying down.

Suho, D.O, Luhan, Lay, and Kai were having a little chit chat with each other.

Kris, Tao and Hyun Jae were doing the CF with Mei Rong, Faye and L.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

"Okay! Good, that's all for today. Thank you for participating in this CF." The PD announced as Mei Rong, Kris, Faye, Tao, Hyun Jae and L thanked the coordi, stylists, pd and the staff.

Kris, Tao, Hyun Jae, Mei Rong and Faye went back to their place and was greeted by silence.

They looked around saw no signs of EXO and the girls.

They just shrugged it off and went to the bedroom and took a nap.

Meanwhile, EXO and the girls were having a fun time at the water.

"THIS IS SPARTAAAA!" Chanyeol exclaimed as all of them ran for their lives.

They laughed and played under the heat of the sun.

The night came as Mei Rong and Faye woke up with hungry stomachs.

"Let's go out Eonnie." Faye said while looking at her Eonnie.

"Arasso, let me just get my wallet." Mei Rong said to her dongsaeng and got her wallet and phone from her bag.

Mei Rong gave Faye a nod which was the signal for them to go out.

The both of them went out and started to go to a nearby store or super market.

Just in time as they went out, the EXO and the girls just came back from their little 'activity' awhile ago.

"I'm sooo tired." Luhan and Xiumin said as they laid flat on the living room floor.

They all agreed and saw the shoes of Kris, Hyun Jae and Tao but no signs of Faye and Mei Rong.

"Uhh. . . If Kris, Hyun Jae and Tao is here. Where are Mei Rong and Faye?" Xiumin asked as his chubby cheeks moved cutely.

"Mollaseo." They all said at the same time.

Tao, Kris and Hyun Jae were fast asleep.

Faye and Mei Rong arrived at the a mini-market.

They went inside and went to the food corner where they sell cooked rames.

"Oh! Mei Rong, how are you? Faye? Is that you?" A ahjumma exclaimed as she saw Faye and Mei Rong sat infront of her.

"Ahjumma! Ne, its me/ I'm fine Ahjumma, how about you?" Faye and Mei Rong replied back with big smiles on their faces.

"Omo, I'm fine. You two are ladies already. It has been along time since we saw each other. So, what would you have dears?" the Ahjumma asked.

"Aniya. It's been a long time Ahjumma. Uhm, we would like to have two spicy ramens please." Mei Rong said while tapping her lips with her index finger.

The Ahjumma nodded while nodding.

Mei Rong and Faye didn't notice that Teen Top were also there eating their Ramens while looking at the both of them.

"Isn't that sunbae-nim and Faye?" CAP, the leader asked.

They all nodded while looking at the two who were laughing and smiling at each other.

"The CF was really epic." Faye said while laughing along with Mei Rong.

"Ne ne. Kris was about to kiss Hyun Jae until we ed them! BWUAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Kris' expression was really priceless!" Mei Rong exclaimed as they laughed really hard.

After 5 good minutes, they finally stopped laughing as their stomach's started to ache and their eyes were tearing up.

They both smiled at each other as their ramen came.

"Gomaweoyo Ahjumma!" They both exclaimed as the Ahjumma chuckled at their childishness and nodded her head as she went to her customers.

Mei Rong and Faye thanked God for the food and started to eat the Ramen with smiles on their faces.

"Maa!" Faye and Mei Rong exclaimed to theirselves as they continued eating.

We all know that they are the daughters of the richest businessmen.

Paparazzi's were happy to see a new article for them to make.

The took pictures secretly and smiled happily to theirselves.

After the two finished eating, Mei Rong payed for the food and bid goodbye to the Ahjumma.

They both went to the seashore and started walking.

The wind carried the refreshing smell of the sea while the sand kissed the feet of Mei Rong and Faye.

They enjoyed the silence as they were in deep thinking until there was a man selling ice creams near by.

"Eonnie, I want ice cream." Faye said while tugging the dress of her Eonnie.

"Arasso, stay here." Mei Rong said as she wore her shoes back and jogged towards the ice cream stand.

Faye waited for almost 15 minutes after Mei Rong went to buy.

She suddenly got impatient and started walking.

 

Faye's POV :

 

Eonnie is really taking her time at the ice cream stand.

I started walking by myself as the breeze of the wind started to caress my cheek.

A smile was formed in my face.

I continued walking while enjoying the breeze.

As I was walking, A familiar voice started to approach me.

"Faye! Annyeong!" The familiar voice greeted me which belonged to the one and only, Lee Chanhee or Chunji.

"What do you want?" I coldly asked him.

"Ah. . . There's something I want to tell you." Chunji said while rubbing the back of his neck nervously.

"Aissh, Whatever. I dont care." I said while turning my back to him and started walking back to the direction where I was told to stay.

As I was walking, I was stopped by Chunji.

"FAYE!" He exclaimed.

I was about to make another step but was somehow stopped by his sudden confession.

"I LOVE YOU!" He exclaimed while jogging towards me.

I faced him with a dark expression.

"What?! Is this one of the bets that your effin friends want you to do?! Well, I'm not interested." I said as anger started to build up.

He hugged me and whispered something.

"Faye, I regret everything I did. After you walked away, I felt my heart breaking into pieces. I s-" I stopped him by pushing him really hard which made him fall on the floor.

"SHUT UP! DON'T YOU EVER TALK TO ME!" I screamed as tears started to flow down on my cheeks.

Memories started to flash back to my mind.

I ran and ran to where my feet is taking me.

Tears flowed endlessly.

 

Mei Rong's POV:

 

I took so long in the ice cream stand because of this chubby kid buying ten ice creams!

I finally bought two ice creams.

One for me and one for Faye.

I smiled at the ice creams and went back to the place where I told Faye to stay.

As I got back to the place where I told Faye to stay, she was nowhere to be seen.

"Faye?" I called out.

No reponse.

"Aissh! Where is this woman!?" I exclaimed as I looked around.

Little did I know that D.O was at my back looking at me weirdly until he chuckled which made me look at him.

"Omo! It's only you D.O-sshi." I said as I wiped my imaginary sweat away from my forehead.

"You can call me Oppa if you want." D.O said while taking Faye's ice cream away from my left hand while wiggling his eyebrows.

Before I could stop him from eating Faye's ice cream, he it.

I sighed but chuckled after because of D.O's owl like eyes looking all innocent.

"Oppa, have you seen Faye?" I asked him as I remembered that I was looking for Faye.

"Aniya, want me to help you find her?" D.O asked me while I nodded my head.

"Kaja." D.O said as we started looking for Faye while eating our ice cream.

As we were walking towards our room since its like a cottage but its really big, we saw Baekhynu hugging Faye.

My eyes widen like D.O's while stopping.

D.O looked at me weirdly.

"What ar-" I stopped him as I pulled his collar down and started pointing at Faye and Baekhyun.

His eyes went big like mine.

We saw a bush and hid at the back of it.

We were spying with our hands making a big hole on the bush for us to see.

Suddenly someone coughed which made us look at that person.

"What the heck are you guys doing?"

 


Chapter 12 is here! :D

Kekekekekekeke 8DDDDDD

 

What do you think you?

 

Well, Enjoy this chapter while you stay tune for me to update ! :DD

 

Kekekekekekeke~

 Credits to : iluvpop, Summer_Tears, CHP_Shey12 and RJ for some of the ideas! :DD

 

Enjoy!

Don't forget to comment and subscribe

-Winter_Breeze


@iluvpop : LOL XDDD

@pandapineapple13 : Kekekekekeke ;) It's okay :D

@purpleanime : LOL XDD Na OP ka kanina XD