Chapter 52 : Which is Which ?

Unexpected Accident (예기치 못한 사고)

Chapter 52 : Which is Which ?


"I DON'T NEED A MAAAAANNN!"

"JEONGMAL?"

"Y, FREE AND SINGLE!"

"READY TO MINGLE"

"CHICKEN IS THE BEST!"

All of the boys went red.

"Gosh, these girls are really noisy." Manager Uncle said while rubbing his temple.

Suddenly, the door of the toilet went open revealing nine laughing girls.

"Why are you girls so noisy?"

 

Narrator's POV :

 

"Because . . . . It's natural?" Myun Min answers while looking at Manager Uncle.

"Aigoo." Manager Uncle scratched the back of his head while looking at his nieces.

"Tomorrow, you guys will go back to the mansion." Manager Uncle said while looking at EXO, Donghae, Minwoo and the girls.

"BWOH?" All of the chorused.

"Well, you got to go back or your things will be gone." Manager Uncle said while plopping beside Sehun and Tao.

"Fine." All of them muttered while slouching.

"Now now, Stand up. I'm gonna show you your room." Manager Uncle said.

"Neee!" The boys said while standing up.

"Wait, 'YOUR'? You mean 'OURS'?" Eun Hee asks.

"All of you are going to stay in one room, arasso?" Manager Uncle said while looking at EXO, Donghae, Minwoo and the girls with a icy glare.

"N-ne." All of them stuttered while trailing behind Manager Uncle.

They walked through the dark halls of the mansion with Manager Uncle leading them.

The thunder and lightning roared at the same time which caused all of them to jump in surprise.

Finally, they arrived infront of a door.

They felt an eerie aura coming out from the door.

"U-uh. . . G-ge. . . . c-can we c-change r-rooms. . .this r-room looks s-scary." Tao and Sehun stuttered while hiding behind the back of Mi Rin and Faye.

"Wae?" Manager Uncle asked in a monotoned voice.

"I-it g-gives off-" Sehun and Tao was interrupted by Kris and Suho who was noticing the black aura that Manager Uncle was giving off.

"I-it's okay Hyung." Suho sheepishly said while giving a nervous smile to Manager Uncle.

"Very Good, now you can go inside now." Manager Uncle said while opening the door - revealing a room with lights off.

Everyone stared at the room with Manager Uncle looking at them with a brow raised.

They didn't move an inch as they we're thinking of stuff like the girl in 'The Ring' crawling towards them.

"Aigoo. .." Manager Uncle whispered while turning on the light - revealing a room with pastel blue paintings, aqua blue carpets and etc.

"Woah. . . ." All of them went inside of the room which made Manager Uncle close the door.

Everyone looked around the room until they felt an eerie feeling.

"D-did you g-guys f-feel that?" Yong Mi asked.

"Y-yeah." Everyone stuttered.

Then BAM!

The thunder roared louder which caused everyone to jump and hug each other.

Then there was a knocking sound on the window which caused everyone turn to the window - only being greeted by a ghost like figure looking at them.

Everyone's eyes widen and started to scream like there's no tomorrow.

BAM!

The door flew open revealing a Manager Uncle with girly eye mask and slippers.

"What happened?!" He asked as his hair was messed up.

Everyone just looked at him.

"Why we're you guys screaming like sissy girls?" Manager Uncle asked as he looked at everyone.

"U-uh. . . . . . W-we s-saw a-a g-ghost." Baekhyun and Chanyeol stuttered.

"Guys, your better than that. And you better sleep already. We are going to go somewhere tomorrow." Manager Uncle said while closing the door.

Everyone just stood in their place until Xiumin clapped his hands - getting the attention of everyone.

"Let's make the bed already!" Xiumin exclaimed which made everyone nod and get mattresses, pillows and blankets in the cabinet.

Everyone placed the mattresses together on the floor then followed by the blanket and pillows.

"Boys will sleep in this side while the Girls will sleep in this sid-" Suho was cut off-ed by Kai.

"But Hyung, we are fourteen while the girls are only nine. So there should be two persons to stay on the girls side." Kai said while looking all smart.

"And, Minwoo should stay there since his girlfriend is Myun Min so they should sleep together and I think Kris hyung should stay there to guard the girls from any harm." D.O added while the others agreed.

"Arasso, Kris and Minwoo will be staying on the girls side so we will be twelve while on the girls side are eleven-" Suho was cut off-ed again by Lay.

"How about lets have a raffle draw on which is which." Lay suggested while the others agreed.

"I have toothpicks that has colors on the tip of it." Ji Hyun said while showing them a box of toothpicks.

"Good, then put them in here." Kris said while handling Ji Hyun a small cylinder figurine.

Ji Hyun gets eleven red ones and twelve blue ones and placed them inside in a upside-down way in which they could not see the color of the toothpick.

"Who shall start first?" Chen and Faye asks in unison.

"The eldest from the girls and from the boys." The maknaes suggested which made the eldest glare at them.

"Maknaes should go first! We, eldest, are the ones who always go first! Now they should be the one to be first." Xiumin, Luhan, Mei Rong and Hyun Jae barked.

"Okay okay! How about lets just get one toothpick at the same time!" Yong Mi exclaimed which made everyone look at her.

"Okay. . " Everyone answered as Ji Hyun holds the cylinder figurine in the center.

"In the count of three, we should all get! 1. . . . . . 2 . . . . . . 3!" Lay exclaimed and everyone got their toothpicks.

"Okay the one who got the blue ones will stay on the left side while the red ones will stay on the right side.

"Who got the blue toothpicks? Raise your hands?" Kris exclaimed as he, himself, raised his hand.

Mei Rong, Eun Ji, Lay, Suho, Eun Hee, Luhan,  Baekhyun, Tao, Chanyeol, Myun Min raised their hands.

"Okay, now the rest are on the red side." Kris said while feeling disappointed (since he doesn't get to be with Hyun Jae).

So the ones on the red are :

Hyun Jae, Mi Rin, Faye, Yong Mi, Ji Hyun, Kai, D.O, Minwoo, Suho, Chen, Xiumin and Sehun.

"Aww, the couple is separated." Sehun and Tao teased Myun Min and Minwoo.

"Well, it's okay as long as we love each other." Myun Min and Minwoo chorused while Sehun and Tao we're being blown away by their answers.

"Now, let's sleep." Suho and Kris said.

"But how can we sleep when we don't know what our position will be!" Everyone exclaimed.

"Aissh, just sleep with anyone!" Kris and Suho exclaimed.

The girls gulped down a large amount of saliva as they haven't sleep with a boy. . . well except for Mei Rong and Eun Ji since they have siblings that are in the opposite gender as they are BUT this was also a problem for them.

Everyone lied down on the mattress and slept.

The girls placed a pillow in between them and the boys.

 

>>Fast Forward<<

 

다시 돌아와 돌아와 돌아와
dasi dorawa dorawa dorawa
다시 돌아와 돌아와 돌아와
dasi dorawa dorawa dorawa
다시 돌아와 돌아와 돌아와
dasi dorawa dorawa dorawa
다 시 돌아와 (다시 돌아와)
dasi dorawa (dasi dorawa)

 

 

INFINITE's Come Back Again went playing all over the house.

Everyone didn't move an inch until it played 10 times louder than before.

 

 

zzzzZZZZzzZzZzZzZzZzZZZzzZZzZzZZZzzzzz

Still no response.

 

 

"Aigoo, they are not waking up!" A mysterious guy said while looking at the camera.

"They are such. . . . . . . . . . .deep sleepe-" Mysterious Guy #2 was interrupted when. . . .

 

D.O, Chen, Mei Rong and Eun Ji went waking up.

Their hairs we're a mess and drools we're seen in their faces.

They we're even half asleep!

"Uurrghhh. . . . . YAH!. . . . Wake up. . " Mei Rong slurred while patting the person's tummy beside her.

"Hyyyuunnngg. . . . . .Guys. . . . . Wake up. ."  D.O and Chen slurred while shaking the person they touch.

"Heeeeyyy. . ." Eun Ji slurred while shaking the person beside her violently.

Everyone groaned and sat up in a sitting position.

Mei Rong and Eun Ji stood up and went towards the bathroom to wash up.

"Why are we even up so. . . . . early?" Chanyeol and Sehun stupidly asked with their sleepy voice.

Suddenly someone spoke up from the speakers.

 

'Good morning everyone~ I know you guys are guessing why you are up so . . . . early. . . .Well, It's still six in the morning. So, get up and wash up. There are rules here. The first six to go directly towards the van who is waiting for you guys will be using it while the next 8 will be riding the taxi's that will be sent by us and you will be paying and the losers will be riding the bus. Time stars, NOW!'

 

Nobody moved an inch until Mei Rong and Eun Ji went running out of the bathroom, finished washing up and changing clothes.

They got their phones and dashed out of the room then towards outside with shoes worn already.

Everybody's eyes widen and dashed towards the bathroom.

 

Hours has passed and everyone has rode their transportation.

Mei Rong, Eun Ji, Donghae, Eun Hee, Chanyeol and Baekhyun got the van.

Suho, Kris, Luhan, D.O, Ji Hyun, Yong Mi, Faye and Lay got into the taxi.

While Mi Rin, Hyun Jae, Tao, Sehun, Minwoo, Myun Min, Chen, Kai and Xiumin rode the bus.

Finally, the people riding the van arrived first.

They went out of the van - getting greeted by the fresh breeze.

Suddenly, a person came towards them with a rolled paper.

They accepted the paper an unroll it.

"What does it says?" Baekhyun and Chanyeol asks as Donghae and Mei Rong we're reading it.

"We need to follow this map." Donghae said.

"Who knows how to read maps?" Donghae asks.

Nobody raised their hands which made Donghae sigh.

"It's only me who knows how to read. . . . . FOLLOW ME!" Donghae exclaimed and starts leading the way.

Everyone trailed behind while Eun Hee stayed beside Donghae.

 

Then the people riding the taxi arrived and paid a large amount of money.

The thing that happened at the first time also happened to theirs.

A person gave them a rolled paper and Lay and Luhan went leading the way.

 

Finally, the last team arrived.

"Aigoo, now what will we do?" Xiumin asked.

Then a person went towards them and gave them a rolled paper.

"Okay. . . " Everyone said while unrolling the paper.

"Who knows how to read maps!?" Xiumin asks while Minwoo and Myun Min raises their hands.

"You two lead the way." Xiumin casually said while the two got the paper and led the way.

 

Everyone arrived infront of a small house.

"ANYONE THERE?!" Xiumin yelled while the others just stared at it.

Then BAM!

 

Almost Paradise achimboda deo nunbusin
Nal hyanghan neoui sarangi onsesang da gajindeutae

 

 

Boys Over Flower's Paradise went playing - revealing seven masked boys.

"Who are they?" The boys asked.

Then, the seven people went posing infront of them.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" The seven greeted and bowed.

Everyone just stared at them.

"Now, last thing you need to complete these mission is to guess our names and our group name." The one with red mask said.

"Uh, is it a boy group?" Hyun Jae asked.

"Well, duh. Look at their bodies." Kris said while rolling his eyes.

"Oh. . . . ." Hyun Jae whispered while cursing Kris on her mind.

"I wonder which one is which. . . . since we can't identify them directly." Mi Rin said while tapping her lips

"Uh. . . . Seven people. . . . . . . Is it INFINITE?" Lay asked.

"Your. . . . . . ."

 

 


 

«Author's Loveable Note.

Annyeong Everyone! :D

So, yeah. . . . I haven't been updating for how many days already since I have been experiencing loss of ideas XDD

Forgive me? ;A; )

Lol.

So, great news!

 

 

We have 52 subbies already!

Let's PARTEEH PARTEEHH! :DDD

 

Omo, I really wanna thank all of you for subscribing and for leaving a comment below.

It really is a big inspiration for me and iluvpop along with my dongsaengs.

 

So, what do you think you ?

Is it getting boring? ;m; )

 

Well, that's all for today :)

Ciao / Ppyong~

-Winter_Breeze