Chapter 55 : A twist.

Unexpected Accident (예기치 못한 사고)

Chapter 55 : A twist.


They could see that Hyukmin was telling him to calm down.

"I think we should go now guys." Manager Uncle said.

"Right now?" Kai and Luhan asked.

"Yes." Manager Uncle said.

Everyone groaned.

"Bye guys." Manager Uncle said while waving a hand to SHINee.

"Bye hyung, bye guys!" SHINee said while waving a hand back to them.

"Okay, SHINee! Let's begin the CF with these lovely girls." SHINee's Manager announced.

"Nee!"

 

Narrator's POV :

 

Weeks has passed, Mei Rong, Yong Mi, Eun Ji and Hyun Jae has finally finished with their photoshoot and CF.

Mei Rong was playing with her realistic stuff toy cat.

She saw Eun Ji and remembered that she has a phobia about cats.

"Eun Ji~!" Mei Rong called out while having an evil smirk.

Eun Ji looks at Mei Rong.

"Catch!" Mei Rong exclaimed while throwing the toy towards Eun Ji.

"AHHH!" Eun Ji screams while throwing the toy cat away.

Mei Rong started laughing while not noticing Eun Ji's state.

"Eonnie!?" Eun Ji screamed while being frozen on her spot.

Eun Ji was really angry at Mei Rongi which made her stomp off and made Mei Rong guilty.

They started to separate rooms.

Kai spots Mei Rong at the corner.

"Ello?" Kai asked but then pouts when he saw Mei Rong's sad face.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

" I feel so guilty." Mei Rong admits while pulling her hair from frustration.

"Cause you threw the toy cat to Eun Ji?" Kai asked.

"How did you know?" Mei Rong asked while looking up to Kai.

"I needed someone like you in my-" Kai was stopped when Mei Rong hits him lightly.

"I'm not in the mood for joking." Mei Rong flatly said.

"Okay okay." Kai said while pouting.

 

. . .

 

Faye spots Eun Ji sitting on the floor while having a dark aura.

"Hey Eun Ji eonnie~!" Faye greeted while getting no response from Eun Ji.

"....."

"Wanna go shopping?" Faye asked while lightening up the mood.

"Sure. . . .maybe it can help me cool off." Eun Ji said while standing up.

Little did they know that Chen and Xiumin were listening to their conversation.

"We'll come too!" Chen and Xiumin joyfully beamed while linking arms.

"Okay." Eun Ji said, emotionless.

Faye then gives the two a 'good-idea' look.

Faye was doing this since she knew that something happened to Eun Ji and Mei Rong. She was doing this because she wants Eun Ji to cheer up.

 

"Hey Mi, did you heard about what happened to Mei Rong eonnie and Eun Ji-ah?" Hyun Jae asked the young Jang.

"Duh! All of us in this house knows about it." Mi Rin said while rolling her eyes.

"Hey, have you seen Eun Ji eonnie's expression?" Yong Mi asked.

"Well, duh. . . .By the way. . . .where are they?" Ji Hyun answered and asked.

 

. . .

 

"Woah. . . look at that." Faye said while pointing at a cute shirt.

"Kyeopta. ." Eun Ji whispers softly while going closer to the shirt.

"Yah. . . let's go to the food area on the other side of the street." Xiumin nagged while pointing at the food court at the other side of the street.

They were all going to cross the wide-open street.

"Be careful when crossing the road." Faye said while covering the front of the others by stretching her hands sidewards.

"Look to the left, then to the right." Faye continued.

They were on the middle of the road when suddenly a white van stopped infront of them and grabbed Eun Ji.

"Eun Ji!" Chen shouts while he grabbed onto Eun Ji's hand before she could be taken away.

"Let go off me!" Eun Ji screams while she tried to escape from the masked guy's grip.

"Fine! Get them both!" The masked guy exclaimed while the other two masked guys pulled Chen and Eun Ji inside the van.

"NOOO!" Faye screamed while trying to go towards the guys but Xiumin was keeping her away.

Faye then had the chance, she smacked the guys head hardly.

When suddenly. . . .

 

*BOOM!*

 

Faye was shot on the left side of her leg while the van went driving away.

"AH!" Faye screams in pain as she fell down onto the floor while clutching on to her left leg.

"W-wait! I'll call the ambulance-. . . . SEHUN?! What are you doing here?!" Xiumin asked, bewildered, while seeing Sehun running towards them.

"No time to explain, get in the car!" Sehun exclaims while carrying Faye, bridal style, towards the shotgun while Xiumin went at the passengers seat.

 

On the way to the hospital. . .

 

Faye was already losing lots of blood which was making her unconcious.

"Yah, Faye! Stay awake!. . . . please." Sehun exclaimed while whispering the last part and patting Faye's pale cheeks.

"We're almost there!" Xiumin exclaimed.

 

They finally arrived at the ER.

"HELP!" Sehun exclaimed while startling the nurses and doctors.

"Sir, please let her lay down here." The nurse said while they brought the stretcher bed.

"O-ok." Sehun stuttered while placing Faye onto the stretcher.

 

-On the Phone-

"Eun Hee! Faye got shot. Come immediately!" Xiumin exclaimed.

"WHAT?! O-ok, I'll tell the others." Eun Hee said while ending the call.

 

. . .

 

"What happened? Why are you guys shouting?" Mei Rong asked.

"F-faye. ." Eun Hee stuttered.

"What about faye?" Ji Hyun asked while raising a brow.

"F-faye got . . . s-shot." Eun Hee stuttered as she was about to burst 0ut of tears.

"B-BWOH?!" Everyone exclaimed.

"Why are you all shouting?" Kris asked as he went to the others.

"Faye got. . . . got shot." Hyun Jae said as she brought down to her knees.

"W-WHAT?!" Kris exclaims as he goes to Hyun Jae and hold her hands.

"We'll go to her. . . don't worry." Kris paused as he hugged Hyun Jae.

"Let's go." Kris said as he pulled Hyun Jae up and motioned everyone out.

They went inside of the van and drove off towards the hospital.

 

All of them arrived at the O.R (Operating Room), seeing two worried, tensed and uneasy young lads.

"Where is she?" Ji Hyun asked.

"I-inside the operating room." Sehun answered.

"Xiumin. . . . Where's Chen and Eun Ji?" Mi Rin asked which made everyone look at him.

". . . ." No response from Xiumin.

Xiumin just stared off to space with a pale face.

"YAH! XIUMIN!" Mei Rong exclaimed while shaking Xiumin violently, snapping Xiumin out from his reverie.

Xiumin looks at Mei Rong.

"They. . . were kidnapped." Xiumin said softly as he sobs quietly.

Mei Rong was frozen.

"W-what?" Mei Rong asks as her eyes twitched.

"E-eonnie. . ." Yong Mi whispered and was about to hold her hand until Mei Rong walked away.

"Y-YAH! Where are you going?!" D.O asked while looking at Mei Rong's figure walking away.

Mei Rong just looked at the others with an unreadable expression and said.

"I-im just. . . going out. . . t-to the rooftop." Mei Rong stuttered while walking away.

 

Xiumin was thinking of something . .  . something that he only knows.

 

Xiumin's POV :

 

I need to find her. . . . Whatever it takes, I need to find her.

Wait. . . /smirk/ I'll track her down by her phones.

I pulled out my phone and smirked.

 

Narrator's POV :

 

Xiumin walks out, with Lay noticing him.

"Where are you going?" Lay asked.

"Me?" Xiumin asks while pointing to himself.

"I'm going home. . . . I need to cool myself down." He continued while walking away.

"O-okay. ." Chanyeol whispered while looking at Xiumin weirdly.

 

Xiumin was looking at his screen as he was looking for Eun Ji and Chen with his tracking application.

The tracking application was leading him towards the woods.

So, he decided to get help from the polive so that he has some back-up before something horrible happens.

 

He sees the house with the lights on.

"She must be inside there with Chen." Xiumin whispered while hiding behind the bushes.

The police then arrived.

"Sir it would be dangerous if you would go there without some armor.

"Then, give me some." Xiumin said while looking at the police with a serious face.

 

[A/N: COOL BAOZI! *O* )/]

 

The police then made him wear a bullet-proof vest.

Suddenly, Xiumin hears Eun Ji and Chen's voices, shouting for help.

 

. . .

 

"HELP!" Eun Ji cried out.

"LET US GO!" Chen shouted while holding back his tears.

Eun Ji was still crying.

"Ssshh." Chen starts comforting Eun Ji.

"Chen. . . I wanna go home." Eun Ji whispered while facing Chen and burying her face onto Chen's chest.

"Don't worry. ." Chen paused as he cups Eun Ji's face while wiping her tears away.

"We'll get out of here. . . I promise." Chen continues as he kisses Eun Ji's forehead.

Suddenly, a guy went going inside of the room with a phone in his hand.

"Somebody wants to talk to you." The muscular guy said while handing Eun Ji the phone.

"How can I?" Eun Ji asked while rolling her eyes and showing the guy her tied hands.

The guy then puts the phone onto Eun Ji's left ear.

"What?" Eun Ji coldly asked.

"It's me, your Appa. Your fiance will come pick you up." Eun Ji's Appa said.

"WHAT?! What kind of nonsense are you talking about?!" Eun Ji shouted while getting pissed.

"It's not nonsense, dear." Eun Ji's Appa calmly said.

"It is!" Eun Ji exclaimed while rolling her eyes.

"It's not and Changmin will pick you up." Eun Ji's Appa said.

"CHANGMIN?! HE IS MY FREAKING SUNBAE!" Eun Ji exclaimed, bewildered by her Appa's words.

"Good! Now, Tataa~" Eun Ji's Appa said while laughing evily and ending the call.

 

. . .

 

"Who was it?" Chen asked.

"YACK! EWWW! NOO!" Eun Ji went throwing tantrums and went kicking everything she see's.

"Heh! He is coming." The guys said while smirking at Eun Ji.

"NOOOO!" Eun Ji starts shouting and kicking the guy.

"Yah! Calm down!" Chen exclaimed.

Chen's hands we're about to break free from the tie.

"YAH!" Chen shouts as his spreads out his hands and starts fighting every single guy in the room.

Eun Ji, meanwhile, was struggling to break free from the tie on her hands.

Chen was out numbered and was already beaten.

Changmin then comes inside of the room and sees the commotion .

"YAH! STOP THIS! BRING HIM TO THE HOSPITAL!" Changmin shouts which startled the guys and went bringing Chen to the hospital.

Changmin then turns to Eun Ji.

"Eun Ji, come with me." Changmin said while he starts to untie the tie on Eun Ji's hands and pulls her up.

Eun Ji then glares at Changmin.

"Look!" Eun Ji exclaimed while pointing at a random object.

"What?-" Changmin asked as he looks at the direction where Eun Ji pointed.

Eun Ji starts running away but Changmin got a hold of Eun Ji and kisses Eun Ji on the lips.

Eun Ji widens her eyes and tries to push him away but to her prevail, Changmin just hugged her tightly.

Eun Ji couldn't escape.

Changmin then breaks the kiss then hugs Eun Ji tightly.

"Mianhe. ." Changmin whispers.

"Bwoh?" Eun Ji asks.

"I'm sorry that your father did this to you." Changmin said.

"Why'd you kiss me?" Eun Ji asked.

". . . ."

"Answer me!" Eun Ji exclaimed.

"I-i. . . I feel depressed. . . . that you could not even remember me." Changmin stutters.

"What? Your Changmin, my SUNBAE." Eun Ji said while emphasizing the word Sunbae.

"I-it's me. . . your. . . ex-boyfriend." Changmin whispers.

"M-max?" Eun Ji stutters as memories of her and Changmin went flooding her mind.

Changmin nods his head.

Eun Ji then breaks the hug and slaps Changmin, really hard while crying.

"I was that jerk who left you and went to U.S without saying goodbye." Changmin said softly while tears were breaming down.

"Ara. ." Eun Ji paused as she balled up her fists.

"Well, good luck then Max. . . I'm not going back to you again." Eun Ji continues while turning around and starts running away before Changmin could hold her.

 

"I can't believe that he would be like that." Eun Ji whispers as she fastens her run.

"I need to go to the-. . . . What's the police doing here. . . OH POLICE!" Eun Ji shouts which made the Police men look at her with a shocked expression.

"EUN JI!" Xiumin shouts while running towards Eun Ji and attacking her with a tight, worry hug.

"Chen. . . he is in the hospital." Eun Ji whispers while hugging Xiumin back.

"O-ok. . . but the kidnappers?" Xiumin asked.

"Molla. . . . OH! THEIR INSIDE!" Eun Ji exclaims.

"MEN! ARREST THE OTHER KIDNAPPERS!" The head chief exclaimed.

 

The kidnappers were arrested excluding Changmin as he knew nothing about the kidnapping.

Xiumin and Eun Ji went to the hospital where Faye was staying.

It turns out that Chen was at the same room with Faye.

 

The sun was shining and everyone was asleep in the room of Faye and Chen.

Eun Hee was the first one to wake up.

Minutes passed, everyone was awaken except for Sehun, Faye and Chen.

"Hey, I'm just going to buy some food." Eun Hee said while standing up from the couch.

"I'll go too!" Donghae exclaimed while raising his hand.

"Let's just do it like this, We will go into five groups with four members. Each group will do something." Kris said."

"Food." Eun Hee said.

"Home." Ji Hyun said.

"School." Myun Min said.

"Sleeeep!" Mi Rin exclaims while receiving a look from Kris.

"Mi Rin."

"I'm sleepy so I'm going home." Mi Rin said.

"Who's your groupmates?" Kris asked.

Luhan, Eun Ji and Chanyeol raised their hands.

"You?" Kris asked while pointing at Ji Hyun.

Lay, Mei Rong and D.O went raising their hands.

"How about you?" Kris asked while pointing at Hyun Jae.

Tao, Yong Mi, Suho and Kris, himself, raised their hands.

"Wait. . your all five." Ji Hyun said.

"It's okay." Kris said.

"Last, Eun Hee." Kris said while looking at Eun Hee.

Donghae and Baekhyun went raising their hands.

"WHAT ABOUT ME?!" Myun Min exclaims.

"Oh!" Kris exclaims.

"Me." Minwoo raised his hands.

"Ok, wait! Ji Hyun, don't you have school too?" Kris asked.

"It's our sembreak." Ji Hyun and Yong Mi chorused.

"Oh. .""

"What if these kids get kidnapped?!" Mei Rong asked.

"Eonnie. . . . stop being a Umma." Ji Hyun said while rolling her eyes.

"B-but. . . . what if they get hurt?-"

The girls then covers Mei Rong's mouth.

Mei Rong then gives the girls with a 'okay-i'll-stop-now' look then whispers.

"You people want the two kids get hurt."

All of them went to their respective duties while the three were left inside.

After a few minutes, Faye was awaken.

"I want to get up." Faye whispers while pouting.

Sehun then wakes up and asks.

"Where are the others?

"Molla, I want to get up." Faye said.

"You can't, your wound might open up." Sehun said.

"I was operated?!" Faye exclaimed.

"Of course! How could a bullet go out from your flesh if you wont get an operation?" Sehun asked while raising a brow.

"Ugh! I'm getting up!" Faye frustratingly exclaimed while getting off the bed while trying to walk.

Sehun then guides Faye with his arms around her waist.

Faye then suddenly trips which made Sehun catch her on time.

Suddenly, Faye feels something painful.

"AH!" Faye exclaims while holding onto her left leg.

"I told you not to!" Sehun exclaims while carrying Faye, bridal style, then puts Faye onto her bed.

[A/N: I told my mind so! :)))]

Faye starts to scream in pain.

"I-i'll call the nurse." Sehun said while dashing out of the room.

Finally, Sehun found a nurse and told her about what happened to Faye.

The nurse then came inside of Faye's room.

"What happened?" The nurse asked.

"She tried to walk since she was so stubborn." Sehun said.

"Aigoo. . I think the wound is slightly open." The nurse said.

"I told you not to get up." Sehun said.

"Uhm. . . I can't look." Faye said as she covered her eyes.

"Oh. . It's closed, don't worry Miss Jhonsons. Just don't try to walk nor stand nor run for now." The nurse said while smiling at Faye.

"O-okay. ." Faye said softly.

The nurse starts putting a new bandage onto Faye's wound then leaves after she was finished.

"Wow, I can't believe that Chen is still asleep." Sehun said.

"He could be dreaming." Faye said while noding her head.

 

>>Chen's Dream<<

"Eun Ji honey~" Chen cooed.

"Yes dear?" Eun Ji asked.

"How's our baby?" Chen asked while hugging Eun Ji.

"He is fine honey. He looks like you." Eun Ji said while giving Chen a kiss on the lips.

>>End of Chen's Dream<<

 

"Let me slap him." Faye evilly said while going near to Chen with her wheelchair.

"Mmm. . . honey?" Chen asked as he was still asleep.

"Hon-"

 

*SLAP*

 

Chen suddenly wakes up.

"What the heck is wrong with you?!" Faye asked.

"What?" Chen asked.

"You kept saying Honey." Faye said while rolling her eyes.

"O-oh. . ." Chen said while looking a way with a tint of pink on his cheeks.

"OHOHOHOHOHOHO. . . . What were you dreaming hyung?" Sehun asked while smirking.

"One word. . . Eun Ji." Faye said while smirking.

"ANI! I was dreaming about. . . about. . . about Honey! Sweet Honey!" Chen stuttered.

"You sure?"  Sehun asked as he smirked at the young latter.

"Yeah. . . I-i like sweet honey." Chen said while looking away.

"Okay." Sehun and Faye said while giving Chen a weird smile.

Luhan and Mi Rin comes in.

"Oh, your awake?" Luhan asks.

"No no. . . they are asleep." Mi Rin sarcastically whispers.

"What?" Luhan asks.

"Nothing, I said that you're cute." Mi Rin sarcastically said while rolling her eyes.

"Oh really? You're inlove with my face?" Luhan asks.

"Bwoh?! Heck No!" Mi Rin exclaims while acting like she was vomiting.

"Then why did you say that I'm cute?" Luhan asks.

"Duh~ It's monday!" Mi Rin exclaims while wiggling her head like a snake.

[A/N : @w@ If your reading this (you know who you are). . .SCOLD OUR 2ND MAKNAE!]

"What's up with Monday?" Luhan asks.

"It's opposite day you idiot." Mi Rin said while poking Luhan's forehead really hard.

"EHEM! Where are still here!" Faye and Sehun exclaimed.

"Ehe. . . Mianhe." Mi Rin and Luhan sheepishly apologized.

"Where are the others?" Chen asks.

"They went Home, Sleep, Went Shopping and-"

"We're back~!" Hyun Jae sang while shaking the bag of clothes.

"Ugh. . . I'm so exhausted!" Kris exclaimed while dropping all the grocery bags on the floor, lightly.

"Too many Clothes and Bags." Everyone said except for Kris and Hyun Jae.

"Hello Everyone~!" Mei Rong greeted while waving her hand to the others as she came in.

"Where are our dongsaengs?" Faye asked.

"At home." Mi Rin answered.

"Let me contact them." Hyun Jae said.

 

>> At Home <<

Ji Hyun and the others are asleep in their rooms.

 

*RING DING DONG  - SHINee's Ring Ding Dong*

 

"Yah. . . whose phone is that?" Ji Hyun asked with a sleepy voice.

"Yours Eonnie." Myun Min tiredly said.

The ring tone suddenly get louder and louder.

[A/N: Louder louder. I'm staring out of the window~ Lol. Let's continue]

Ji Hyun hurriedly answers the phone.

"Hello?"

"JI HYUN! WHAT ARE YOU DOING THERE?!" Hyun Jae shouts from the other line.

Ji Hyun moves her phone away from her ears.

"HELLOOOSS?" Hyun Jae asked annoyingly.

"UNNIE STOP-" Ji Hyun was stopped by Yong Mi who was beside her.

"STOP SHOUTING!"

"HEY HEY HEY PEOPLE! WADDUUUPP?!" Mei Rong then shouts from the other line.

"YAH! STOP COPYING ME!" Kris shouts from the other line.

"AYOO WADDUPP!" Hyun Jae then starts copying the two.

"STOP SHOUTING!"

 


 

Hey guys! :D

I'm back. . . from not updating for such a long time ;-;

I somehow left the notebook where I had this chapter at school when it was our Winter Break.

I'm sorry.

So, I think I have lots of typing to do for the next chapters. . . I'm gonna die ;u;

Why didn't I update this chapter last year?! >8U

 

Me and my stupid brain =.=

Well, what do you guys think? :3

 

C'mon people. . . speak up ;n;

Your leaving me just all hanged. . . ;n;

 

Well, I'm gonna update again tomorrow. ^^

 

-Winter_Breeze