Chapter 14 : Jeju Island Part 6

Unexpected Accident (예기치 못한 사고)

Chapter 14 : Jeju Island Part 6


"ME?! Fine, I'm all to blame!" Mei Rong Eonnie said while looking at us with sad eyes.

Suddenly Tao exclaimed.

"IT'S YOUR FAULT PEOPLE!" Tao pointed at the people.

We looked at him weirdly.

"Uh. . bye." We all said to each other and went back to our room.

Tao was left on his spot.

 

Tao's POV :

 

I looked around and saw that they were all gone.

I gasped as I felt hurt.

"Peopleless, Loveless. . . . . NO ONE, WHO CARE ABOUT ME!" I sang as I did the actions.

'Oppa! You can stay with me if you want!'

'Oppa, Saranghae!'

'Oppa, Panda loves you!'

I looked at them and acted really hurt.

"Your fake! fake! fake!" I exclaimed while pointing at them.

I walked away dramatically with a hurt expression.

I grumpily walked towards the place we were staying.

I arrived infront of the door.

I gave alot of force to the door by kicking it which made it fall like a boss.

 

Narrator's POV :

 

The night was peaceful and fun for the EXO and the seven cousins.

Suho, Yong Mi, Kai, D.O and Mei Rong were talking with each other along with Eun Ji, Hyun Jae, Xiumin and Chen.

Kris, Luhan, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Sehun, Lay, Ji Reh and Faye were watching TV.

They were interrupted by the door falling to the ground.

Tao was being seen as the culprit.

Xiumin definetly didn't like it since they will be paying for the door.

"YAH, PANDA! YOU BETTER FIX THAT OR ELSE YOU'LL DIE." Xiumin shouted which made the younger one panic.

Everyone covered their ears while waiting for Tao to start fixing.

Mi Rin was in the corner, sulking because of her 'bookless' state.

Mi Rin was pulling her hair from frustration until she saw a shirt lying on the floor with a permanent pen near it.

She hurriedly got both and smiled evilly.

She started to scribble things in the shirt until she was finished with a victory smile.

She stood up and started walking but tripped over the remote control which made the shirt flying to Luhan's face.

Luhan got the shirt and was boiling in anger, seeing his shirt being dirtied.

"Jang Mi Rin, what did you do to my shirt?!" Luhan exclaimed with anger present in his voice.

He threw his shirt on the floor and started chasing Mi Rin who was currently running for her live.

Hyun Jae, being the 'good' dongsaeng of Mei Rong, she brought it to her while showing it to her with a big grin on her face.

"Eonnie! Look, Mi Rin made something for you." Hyun Jae said as Mei Rong was reading it silently while Kai was reading it aloud.

Dear Self,

    Ohmaygash! I don't have any books to read. It's Mei Rong Eonnie's fault. She has to be bossy always. Well, I hate her for making me leave my books at home. I know that she didn't do it purpose. Well, here's a wonderful drawing of Eonnie.

[Insert a monster picture here with a label 'Mei Rong Eonnie']

<3,

Mi Rin.

Mei Rong's anger started to build up and started chasing Mi Rin with Luhan while Mi Rin was chasing Hyun Jae.

As they were chasing each other, Lay and Ji Reh went out to compose a song, in the balcony.

Suddenly, Hyun Jae tripped which made Kris catch her.

Mi Rin tripped which made her fall face flat along with Luhan who was on top of Mi Rin, face first then followed by Mei Rong who tripped last, falling face first also.

"akjdhaslkdjalisrhehfkjsdah! (My private area!! OUUCCCHHH! IT HURTS!!)" Luhan screamed in gibberish which Suho and the other EXO understands while making the others run towards their direction.

"Eonnie! Get off! YOUR KILLING ME!!" Mi Rin exclaimed.

Mei Rong was there, lying down like a boss while making her weight more heavier.

Meanwhile, Chanyeol and Faye were taking pictures and taking a documentary of what's happening.

Xiumin on the other side, thought that it was fun.

He jumped over the three, who were making a sandwich position.

Mei Rong

Luhan

Mi Rin

As Xiumin jumped over the three, they all screamed.

"AHHH! MY *coughboobscough*!" Mi Rin exclaimed.

"AHHH! MY AKSJHSALKDJSALID (Private Area) AND WHAT IS THIS SOFT THING PRESSING ON MY BACK!" Luhan exclaimed.

"AHHHH! MY LITTLE ONES ARE SQUISHED!" Mei Rong exclaimed while Xiumin was smiling like an idiot.

Kris was just ignoring them as he continued teasing Hyun Jae.

"Omo, Hyun Jae blushed when I caught her." Kris teased.

"B-BWOH?! ANIYA!" Hyun Jae exclaimed while hitting Kris lightly.

"Yes, you did." Kris said while pinching her cheeks which made her blush madly.

"Hmph!" Hyun Jae looked at Kris angrily which made Kris chuckle at her cuteness.

Suddenly, a stupid idea came to Hyun Jae's mind.

She smirked then went to the top of Xiumin which made the three scream in pain.

Meanwhile Lay and Ji Reh's part, they were making songs until they ran out of paper's in their hands which made them get more.

Ji Reh    papers     Lay

As Ji Reh reached out, Lay's hands were also reaching out for a paper.

Their hands touched for like 20 seconds then brought their hands back.

Awkward filled the air.

"I-I think we should go back inside now. I-it's getting cold. We dont want to get a c-cold." Lay stuttered while receiving a nod from Ji Reh.

The both of them went back inside but stopped right infront of the scence infront of them.

"What the heck just happened to you guys?" Lay asked while looking at them weirdly.

"OPPA GANGNAM STYLE!" Chanyeol exclaimed which made the five stand up and danced along with the others while the music was being played.

They all started dancing but one stopped since it was getting weirder and weirder.

"I think we should all go to sleep now. It's almost 12 midnight." Suho said which made all of them stop and go to their room.

 

The day passed quietly for the 19.

Silent breathings of each one can be heard.

It was music to anybody's ears.


Chapter 14 here! :D