Chapter 19 : I kissed who ?

Unexpected Accident (예기치 못한 사고)

Chapter 19 : I kissed who ?


"Guys, do you even know that there are girls staying in our house and your watching those things?!" I exclaimed.

I looked at them and saw that Suho, Lay, D.O, Kris, Baekhyun, Chen and Xiumin were not there.

"Let's all go to sleep." I said while ruffling my hair.

We all went to our respective rooms and called it a night.

 

Narrator's POV :

 

Days passed really fast.

It was the last day for Mi Rin, Faye, Yong Mi and Ji Reh to be in their school.

It was also the day for them to have this 'Prom Night'.

The girls dressed themselves.

Little did they know that Eun Ji, Hyun Jae and Mei Rong received a message that they are one of the guest for tonight.

The three were given dresses to wear.

Mei Rong wore a black fitted dress along with black pumps.

 

Eun Ji wore a red fitted dress with red pumps.

 

Hyun Jae wore a blue fitted dress with blue pumps.

 

Meanwhile, Mi Rin, Faye, Yong Mi and Ji Reh were having different styles of dresses.

Mi Rin wore a red dress along with red stilttoes.

 

Faye wore a black dress with lace pumps.

 

Yong Mi wore a blue dress with  white stilttoes.

Ji Reh wore a white dress with black pumps.

 

They applied a natural type of make up.

Mi Rin had her hair french braided, Yong Mi had hers in a wavy style, Ji Reh had hers in a bun and Faye had hers curled.

Mei Rong had hers in loose curls, Eun Ji had hers in her straight natural hair and Hyun Jae had hers in a braided bun.

Mei Rong, Eun Ji and Hyun Jae waited for the girls to go.

As Mi Rin, Yong Mi, Ji Reh and Faye left they went out of the room, just in time EXO arrived from their schedule.

The boys were in daze as they saw their state.

BEEP BEEP BEEP!

It was the signal for the girls to go.

They hurried out with their purse.

They got inside the limo and closed the door.

They drove off heading towards the school.

 

Girl's POV : [their side]

 

Faye talked to them inside the car they were riding.

"I'll go in first, then you Mi Rin, then Yong Mi with Ji Reh." Faye said while they nodded.

"Good." Faye said as the car stopped.

They got out of the car and walked towards the place where the prom is being held.

Faye opened the door which made the student's look at her in awe.

Next, Mi Rin followed with made all of the student's widen their eyes.

Who's that ?

Is she new?

Is she single?

Comments were heard everywhere.

Mi Rin rolled her eyes and walked towards Faye.

Next, Yong Mi followed with Ji Reh.

As expected from the Student Council President, she was adored by the students.

They started to have fun until the principal went in stage and announced something.

"Good Evening Students, I have a guest for all of you. I know you all have been waiting to see them in a very long time. So, may I call on the guests." The Principal announced as Mei Rong, Eun Ji, Hyun Jae and the INFINITE went up with masks on their faces.

"So, could you guess if who are these people? If someone guess it right, they will have a dance with that person." The principal said which made all the students excited.

"Okay, lets start from this young lady beside me with a black dress." The principal said and pointed at Mei Rong.

Suddenly, one of the teachers raised their hands.

And it was Mr. Lee Seung Hyun or may I say Seungri.

"Yes, Mr. Seungri?" The Principal asked while looking at him.

"Ms. Xun?" He asked.

"Xun? There are lots of people around the world having a family name or name 'Xun'. Anybody wants to try?" the Principal asked.

Phew. . . Thank God its not him. Mei Rong thought.

"Okay, I'll give you guys a clue. She is one of the people who was in the latest CF." the Principal said.

A student raised his hand.

"Yes, Mr. Kim Himchan?" the principal asked.

"Sunbae Xun Mei Rong!" He exclaimed.

Mei Rong's eyes widen.

"That's. . . . .CORRECT! Now, Ms. Xun please remove your mask." the Principal ordered while Mei Rong removed her mask, revealing her face to the students.

"Annyeong Haseyo Hoobaes! It's me your sunbae last year, Xun Mei Rong!" Mei Rong exclaimed while receiving applause from students.

"Now, who do you think this person beside me is?" Mei Rong asked.

It was actually Sunggyu.

Their arrangement was like this.

Mei Rong  Sunggyu  Eun Ji  Woohyun  Hyun Jae Dongwoo L Sunyeol Sungjong Hoya

Faye raised her hand.

"Yes, Faye?" She called.

"Sunbae Kim Sunggyu?" Faye asked.

"CORRECT! Now, Sunggyu sunbae please remove your mask." Mei Rong said.

Sunggyu removed his mask making the students swoon over him.

"Yah Mei Rong, didn't I tell you call us Oppas?" He asked Mei Rong with the mic on his mouth.

Mei Rong just ignored him and went beside Eun Ji.

"Now~ Who do you think this person is?" Mei Rong asked.

Mr. Dong Young Bae or may I say Taeyang raised his hand.

"Yes, Taeyang sunsaeng-nim?" Mei Rong called out.

"Ms. Choi Eun Ji." He said firmly.

"Are you sure?" Mei Rong asked.

"Yes." He said.

"CORRRRRRRRRECCT!" Mei Rong exclaimed.

Eun Ji was currently red as a tomato under her mask.

She had a crush on Taeyang when she was in 8th grade.

Eun Ji removed her mask and was greeted by Taeyang's eyesmile.

"Now now, Who is this lovely man beside me?" Sunggyu asked while he placed his hands over the person's shoulder; Woohyun.

Yong Mi raised her hand.

"Yes, Ms. Song Yong Mi?" Sunggyu called.

"Nam Woohyun sunbae-nim?" Yong Mi said, unsure with her answer.

"Your correct, dear." Sunggyu said while giving his eyesmile to Yong Mi.

Mei Rong smacked Sunggyu's head.

The student's started to chuckle.

Woohyun removed his mask and showed his greasy smile which made the student's laugh.

"I know, I know. I know I'm hot." Woohyun said which made the student's laugh harder.

"Yeah right, now who do you think this person is?" Eun Ji said while standing beside Hyun Jae.

Suddenly, Chunji raised his hand.

"Yes, Chunji?" Eun Ji called.

"KIM HYUN JAE!" He exclaimed.

"Correct." Eun Ji said while giving him a smile.

Hyun Jae removed her mask.

Minutes passed, all of them were unmasked.

Mei Rong - Himchan

Sunggyu - Faye

Eun Ji - Taeyang

Woohyun - Yong Mi

Hyun Jae - Chun Ji

Dongwoo - Sulli

L - Victoria

Sungyeol - Mi Rin

Sungjong- Ji Reh

Hoya - Yuri

The Principal went to the center.

"Okay, before we continue. I want to congratulate the winners in guessing. Enjoy the night!" The principal said as the ten went down.

Mei Rong, Eun Ji and Hyun Jae's partners went to them and brought them to the dance floor.

Meanwhile, Yong Mi, Ji Reh, Mi Rin and Faye were escorted by their partners to the dance floor.

The song was 'Gangnam Style'.

They danced the dance steps of 'Gangnam Style.'

Then suddenly, the song changed into slow music.

They all danced.

The girls hands were in their partners shoulder while the boy's hands were on the girls' waists.

"Your now a teacher?" Eun Ji asked Taeyang as they were looking into each others eyes.

"Yep, I started teaching these year with the guys." Taeyang said.

"Oh." Eun Ji whispered.

She looked away from Taeyang's gaze.

Gosh! >< My heart is beating fast but it's totally different. Eun Ji thought.

Meanwhile, Sungyeol and Mi Rin were really awkward with each other.

Sungyeol regretted everything he said to her from the past.

He was only looking at the appearance.

The student's gasped when Woohyun called Mi Rin's name when it was Sungyeol's turn.

They didn't know that she was that beautiful.

Neither from the two spoke a word to each other.

Suddenly, the lights were turned off and the partners of Yong Mi, Ji Reh, Mi Rin, Mei Rong, Eun Ji, Hyun Jae and Faye changed.

"Now, everyone! Kiss the person that is infront of you! If you dont you will stip infront of everybody" The principal exclaimed.

Everybody followed since they didn't want to strip.

Mei Rong, Yong Mi, Ji Reh, Faye, Eun Ji, Mi Rin and Hyun Jae felt a someone crashed their soft lips to theirs.

They broke the kiss as the principal said so.

The lights was and it revealed the face of the person they kissed.

I KISSED HIM?! O.O

 


POLL ! :DD

Who should kiss Mei Rong, Eun Ji, Hyun Jae, Mi Rin, Faye, Yong Mi and Ji Reh?

http://www.asianfanfics.com/poll/aff_view/30134

I'll answer your comments later ;)