Chapter 42 : Impossible.

Unexpected Accident (예기치 못한 사고)

Chapter 42 : Impossible.


"Wait in three. . . two. . . . one. . ." Hyun Jae smirked until Eun Ji and Mei Rong went back to the living room squealing.

"I'M THE BRIDE'S MAID!!" Eun Ji and Mei Rong squealed while jumping with each other.

"See?" Hyun Jae smiled in a teasing manner.

"AAANNNDDD. . . . . WE'RE GOING TO MALDIVES!!! ALL OF US!!" The two squealed which made all of their eyes widen and jump with them.

"KYAAAAAHHHH!" All of them squealed like girls which made them stop.

The girls look at the boys weirdly.

"IT WAS HIM!"

 

Narrator's POV :

 

“You know, I think we should go to sleep now.” Suho said.

 

“But, we just woke up an hour ago.” Sehun said.

“Well, let’s have a movie marathon.”  Chanyeol suggested.

 

“Yeah, we should watch ‘EXORCIST’. Wei Chen ge told me that it was nice even though it was a horror movie.”  Myun Min said.

“Wei Chen? Who is he?” Luhan asked.

“My big brother.” Mei Rong said.

“And Rina Eonnie told me that ‘The Entity’ is also nice. She also sent me the movie.”  Mi Rin said.

“Rina Eonnie?” Xiumin asked.

“My big sister.” Eun Ji said.

“Are they the one who is getting married?” Lay and D.O asked.

“Yep. Their both in the same age. Rina Eonnie is going to get married to a guy named Hyungseok and. . .” Eun Ji paused.

“Wei Chen Gege is going to get married to a girl named Jia.” Mei Rong continued.

“Soooo, what shall we watch?” Faye asked.

“I SUGGEST THE ENTITY~!” Kai and Chanyeol suggested.

“Okay, Let me get my laptop in the room. Nobody moves okay?” Mi Rin said as she walked away while getting her laptop on their room, upstairs along with speakers.

“Let me get the Chips on the food storage room.” Mei Rong said while walking away.

“I’ll get the drinks!” Yong Mi, Eun Ji and Faye exclaimed while dashing towards the fridge with lots of soft drinks and etc.

“I’ll get the blankets and pillows and mattresses.” Hyun Jae, Myun Min and Minwoo said while going to the storage room.

EXO just stayed on their places while watching the girls and Minwoo pass by.

After 3721893721984631298371937192 minutes, all of them we’re in the living room.

Mei Rong, Yong Mi, Eun Ji and Faye placed the Chips and Drinks on a coffee table which was placed near the TV.

Myun Min, Hyun Jae and Minwoo prepared the pillows, blankets and mattresses on the floor.

Mi Rin plugged her laptop on the thingy for the TV.

All of them sat on the mattresses with their backs leaning on the couches.

They wrapped their bodies with blankets while the others we’re hugging a pillow.

Their arrangement was like this.

 

Mi Rin places her thumb on the ‘play’ button then pressed it.

The movie started playing.

All of them we’re concentrated with the movie.

Some of them we’re watching the movie while getting a bag of chips on the coffee table along with the drinks.

Suddenly there was a part which made each one of them scream.

“KYAAAAHH!”

They continued watching it.

Each time when there’s a scary part, the girls would hide their faces on the shoulder, hug, or cling onto the person beside them.

Mei Rong, Faye, Eun Ji and Hyun Jae we’re wise since they’ll close their eyes when the scary part is coming but it didn’t last long.

They still continued to watch the long movie until midnight.

The boys weren’t tired since they still have lots of energy stored in their body except for the girls who had their head moving up and down as they tried to stay awake and finish the movie.

Myun Min was the first one who fell asleep on Minwoo’s lap.

Followed by Ji Hyun who fell asleep on Lay’s shoulder.

Then followed by Faye who fell asleep on the pillow which she placed behind her head.

[A/N: So wise Faye. . . so wise . w . ) I wonder how Sehun and Baekhyun feel =w= ]

Then followed by Hyun Jae who fell asleep on Kris’ chest along with Tao who was sleeping on her lap.

Then followed by Yong Mi who fell asleep on Suho’s shoulder.

Eun Ji, Mei Rong and Mi Rin we’re still awake with their heads moving up and down.

Luhan and Chanyeol noticed how sleepy Mi Rin was, Luhan acted fast before Chanyeol could act.

He placed Mi Rin’s head on his shoulder.

Chanyeol glared at him.

Kai was too engrossed with the movie which only D.O noticed Mei Rong’s head moving up and down.

He held Mei Rong’s shoulder and placed her head on his lap while fixing her blanket.

Xiumin and Chen we’re too engrossed with the movie also.

Eun Ji couldn’t take it anymore as her head suddenly rested on Xiumin’s shoulder which made him rip his eyes off the screen.

He smiled at Eun Ji’s sleeping face while wrapping his arms around her.

The movie finally finished at one AM in the morning.

All of the boys who we’re still awake positioned the others who we’re already asleep in a sleeping position.

They all fitted on the big mattress that Myun Min, Minwoo and Hyun Jae got.

Suho was sleeping beside Yong Mi, Ji Hyun was sleeping beside Lay, Mei Rong was sleeping in between Kai and D.O, Faye was sleeping in between Baekhyun and Sehun, Eun Ji was sleeping in between Xiumin and Chen, Hyun Jae was sleeping in between Kris and Tao, Mi Rin was sleeping in between Luhan and Chanyeol and Minwoo was sleeping beside Myun Min.

[A/N: The sleeping position is the one/position when you sleep in your bed XD]

All of them we’re fast asleep.

You could only hear soft breathings from them.

3879218719038 hours passed and it was already ten in the morning.

The sunlight beamed through the curtain while the birds we’re chirping like they used to do.

Every single person in Seoul we’re already awake except for the others.

Each one of the girls, EXO and Minwoo we’re still fast asleep.

Some of the boys arms we’re wrapped around the person beside them, which is the girls.

[A/N: Ohohohohoho :”>]

Manager Uncle woke up in his room.

He headed towards the bathroom to pee.

Then he went downstairs.

Then he suddenly stopped infront of the living room.

His eyes widen as he saw his nieces sleeping beside ‘BOYS’.

He dashed towards the kitchen while getting a frying pan along with a spoon.

He dashed back towards the living room then started hitting the frying pan with a spoon.

*CLANK* *CLANK* *CLANK*

“WAKE UP~! WAKE UP~! RISE AND SHINE~!” Manager Uncle shouted which made all of them groan in their sleep.

“Not waking up eh. Fine.” Manager Uncle said while getting a better idea.

He went to the storage room and got a horn.

He went back to the living room.

He pressed the button ontop of the horn which made a loud sound.

*TTTTTTTTTTTTTTOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTT*

All of them sat up in surprise.

They rubbed their eyes tiredly as they we’re blinded by the bright light.

It faded away as they eyes we’re adjusting.

“What time did you people sleep?” Manager Uncle asked.

“twelve in the midnight. . .” Mei Rong answered back with her morning voice.

“How about the others?” Manager Uncle asked.

“one in the morning. . .” Suho and Kris answered while their eyes we’re still closed.

“O-“ Manager Uncle was cut off-ed when the girls laid down and slept.

The boys followed and slept.

“I’ll just wake them up later.” Manager Uncle mumbled.

He went to the gym which was located at the back part of the mansion.

18272938719038183290 hours has passed, all of them started to wake up.

“What time is it. . .?” Hyun Jae asked while rubbing her eyes.

“Uhm. . . .” Kris said with a husky voice.

“twelve. . . . . . forty-five in the noon.” Kris continued.

All of them processed what Kris said.

“What’s on the TV?” Xiumin asked as he the TV.

Then BAM! It was a movie that was having *toot*.

All of their eyes widen and the heard moans and stuff.

“WAHHHH! MY INNOCENT MIND!!!!” Mei Rong and Faye screamed while turning off the TV.

“DAKSLDHASLKDJACMLIEDUAIDCUADJASDJACSKLDJASKLCJ” All of them screamed gibberish.

Suddenly, the door went open revealing their Manager slash Uncle.

“Lunch is here.” He announced which made the thing that happened awhile ago disappear in seconds.

“FOOD!” All of them exclaimed as their tummy we’re growling in hunger.

They started eating in the dining table.

Their lunch was Sweet and Spicy chicken and Sweet and Sour chicken.

[A/N: I know :”> I just love chicken :”> I can imagine the taste of le chicken :”> Since I’m a chicken lover like. . . . . ONEW! 8D]

“So, what made all of you sleep really late last night?” Manager Uncle asked.

“Uhsd. . . .Thef Endstiety Maoviye.” Sehun and Tao answered with their mouth full.

“What?” Manager Uncle asked.

“It’s because of The Entity Movie.” D.O answered.

“Oh. . . . Why are the girls sleeping beside you boys?” Manager Uncle asked with a dark aura sprouting out from him.

“Uh, we we’re already asleep that time and we planned to sleep in the living room and we have separate blankets and yeah.” Mei Rong explained with chicken on her hand.

“Ohkay. . . . . Hey, I got the news about your Gege and your Eonnie. They’re getting married right to Uy Jia and Jung Hyungseok?” Manager Uncle asked Eun Ji and Mei Rong.

“Yep, we will be going to Maldives next week.” Eun Ji said.

“MALDIVES?! Jinjja? Wow. . . wait. . . this is bad. . .” Manager Uncle exclaimed but it turned into a mumble.

His voice was filled with worry.

“What do you mean ‘this is bad’?” Faye asked with a brow up.

“Well. . . . It means that I’m going to meet my Noonas and the Hyungs.” He said.

“Then, why is it ‘this is bad’?” Yong Mi asked.

“Well. . . . .I can’t tell you guys.” Since you guys would probably be shock when I’ll tell you about you seven getting engaged with someone. Manager Uncle said then mentally added.

“Why can’t you tell us?” Myun Min asked.

“Why?” All of the girls asked and asked which made Manager Uncle explode.

“OKAY! YOUR PARENT’S ARE FIXING SOME ARRANGED MARRIAGE FOR THE SEVEN OF YOU! Except for Myun Min.”

All of them looked at Manager Uncle with a shocked face.

Mei Rong dropped her chicken.

[A/N: NOOOOO D: THE CHICKEN! ;A; )]

Suddenly, it happened really fast.

All of the girls fainted except for Myun Min.

Good thing, the boys’ reflexes acted really fast which made them catch them before they meet the floor.

“WHAT THE EF JUST HAPPENED?!” All of the boys screamed.

Manager Uncle sighed and said.

“Place them on the mattresses in the living room. . . NOW.”

All of the boys carried the girls and hurriedly went to the living room.

They placed each one of them gently on the mattress.

What do we do now?!

 


ANNYEONG~! :D

Kekekekeke~

Here I am, updating again 8D

 

So, what do you think you?

 

Don't forget to comment, subscribe and support this story of ours! :D

 

-winter_breeze