Chapter 22 : Another Unexpected Accident Part 2

Unexpected Accident (예기치 못한 사고)

Chapter 22 : Another Unexpected Accident Part 2


"Eonnie. . ." Faye called out again while her tears started to flow endlessly.

Suddenly, the girls eyes started get wet while watching the poor dongsaeng.

"F-faye, they are only asleep. They'll wake up soon." Hyun Jae said as she walked up to her and backhugged her.

Faye started to cry harder and hugged Hyun Jae while facing her.

 

Narrator's POV :

 

It has been hours that EXO and the girls are waiting for the two to wake up.

All of them were fast asleep except for D.O, Kai, Xiumin and Chen were wide awake.

Suddenly, Mei Rong's hands twitched and her eyes started to open.

"Did she just move?" Chen asked D.O.

"I think so." D.O said as he stood up and walked over to Mei Rong.

Eun Ji's eyes started to open as she moved her hand.

"Eun Ji-ah, gwaenchana?" Xiumin asked Eun Ji as she looked at Xiumin.

She just gave him a smile.

"Guys! They're awake!" Chen exclaimed as the other jumped on their seats.

"W-what?" Tao asked as he rubbed his eyes.

"They're awake." Xiumin said alittle bit louder.

"Where am I?" Mei Rong asked.

"Oh wait. . . I'm at the hospital." Mei Rong continued.

Eun Ji and Mei Rong felt their body ache in pain whenever they move or speak.

"What happened to you guys?" Hyun Jae asked.

Mei Rong looked at Eun Ji, who was currently looking at her too.

Should we tell them? Mei Rong's eyes sent the message to Eun Ji.

I think we should. Eun Ji's eyes replied as they looked at them.

"Help me in a sitting position please." Mei Rong said as D.O rushed to her side while Chen rushed to Eun Ji's side and helped them sit in a sitting position.

"So, tell us what happened." Suho said in a firm tone.

"Well, it all started. . ."

 

Flashback . . . .

 

Eun Ji and Mei Rong just got out of SM entertainment.

Mei Rong has accepted Mr. Sooman's offer.

Suddenly, they felt alittle bit hungry, so they went to a cafe nearby.

"Baegopa~" Eun Ji cooed as Mei Rong nodded her head.

"Let's go to that cafe nearby." Mei Rong suggested.

Eun Ji nodded as they started walking towards the cafe.

As they walked towards that cafe, a screeching car was going to their direction.

They didn't notice the car as they were busy talking.

They car went nearer to them then it hit them!

People gasped at what happened and started to call the ambulance.

 

End of Flashback. . .

 

"So that's what happened." Mei Rong said as she held the pain.

They all nodded.

Eun Ji noticed that her Eonnie had a hard time talking awhile ago.

"Guys, I think you should not talk to Eonnie right now. She's in pain." Eun Ji said as she looked at the bandages wrapped over her Eonnie.

Eun Ji noticed that her injuries we're minor while Mei Rong's injuries were major.

"Guys, compare my bandages to Mei Rong Eonnie." Eun Ji said as she got all of their attention.

They all started to compare the bandages wrapped in their body.

"So. . . Mei Rong Eonnie's injury is in a major state?" Ji Hyun asked.

"Yes." Mi Rin answered as she removed her fake glasses.

Suddenly a doctor came in.

"Annyeong Haseyo." They all greeted except for Eun Ji and Mei Rong.

"Annyeong. So may I ask if anybody here are related to this girls?" The doctor asked.

Hyun Jae, Mi Rin, Faye, Yong Mi and Ji Reh raised their hands.

"Well, as you can see here. Mei Rong's injuries are major compared to Eun Ji. I sent someone to interview a person that saw everything and they said that Mei Rong totally noticed it, so she somehow pushed Eun Ji before Eun Ji could get hit but she was the one who got hit by the car then followed by Eun Ji." The doctor said as Mei Rong's eyes widen.

H-how did she know? Mei Rong thought.

"Is this true Eonnie?" Mi Rin asked as they all turned to her.

Mei Rong ignored her question as she looked away.

As she was about to ignore it again, Kai went to her and cupped her face.

[A/N: /spazz/ kshflaskjdasldjalsdjs. >:DDDD I'll make something for Eun Ji also >:3]

"Mei Rong, just answer her question. Is it true?" Kai asked as he looked into her eyes.

Mei Rong shook Kai's hands of and looked at Mi Rin.

"Yes, I didn't want Eun Ji to get hurt pretty badly. It has been my responsibility to protect you girls. Before our parents left for other countries, they gave me that order to proctect you and take care of you." Mei Rong said.

"So. . . you did that to protect me. . Eonnie?" Eun Ji asked Mei Rong.

Mei Rong just nodded her head.

"Well, they can go home right now or do you want them to stay here?" The doctor asked.

"We'll take them home." Luhan said while Chanyeol nodded.

"Arasso. Oh, their hospital fee's are paid already." The doctor said.

"By who?" Kris asked.

"Well, there was a guy who said that he is going to pay for the fee's for the two and he also told us that he was the ex-boyfriend of Mei Rong." The doctor said.

"Oh. . . Kamsahamnida!" They all exclaimed and bowed 90

The doctor gave them a smile and went out of the room.

A nurse went inside and removed the oxygen mask of the two and went out.

The two got off their bed with a hard time.

"Apa. . " Mei Rong whispered as she accidentally placed alot of weight on her right foot.

Meanwhile, Xiumin cupped Eun Ji's face.

"Gwaenchana?" He asked.

Eun Ji just nodded her head and remembered about the kiss they had yesterday at the prom.

Xiumin just smiled and kissed her forehead.

Meanwhile, Faye and Mi Rin were scolding Mei Rong.

"Eonnie, you could just have save your life and Eun Ji's life!" Mi Rin exclaimed.

"W-" Mei Rong was cut off-ed by Faye.

"But look what happened, you just saved Eun Ji Eonnie and now look at your state!" Faye added.

"B-"  She was cut off-ed again by the two.

"sjldhasjldkjsalfihaslifjdaslihdfsa" The two started talking gibberish.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol smacked their heads.

"Yah, your pressuring your Eonnie." Chanyeol said with his deep y hot voice.

"We are not!" Faye denied.

"Yes you are." Baekhyun said while pinching Faye's nose which made her red.

"Now, let me help your Eonnie." Chanyeol said and was about to help Mei Rong until he was stopped.

"Do you want to help me with your tall figure, which will make it hard for me?" Mei Rong asked.

"Mianhe..." Chanyeol sheepishly said while rubbing the back of his head.

Eun Ji was being piggyback by Xiumin.

Suddenly, someone swept Mei Rong's feet of the floor and carried her bridal style.

Mei Rong's eyes widen seeing Kai's serious face.

"Kaja." Suho said while clinging onto D.O's hand before he will go berserk.

As they were going down towards the van.

Eun Ji and Xiumin had an awkwards atmosphere with each other.

"Hey hey hey, look at those two." Chanyeol whispered in a loud manner while he nudged Mi Rin.

"I know, I know." Mi Rin whispered back in a loud manner.

"Do you guys know that you two are whispering loudly that everybody can hear you?" Kris asked alittle bit annoyed.

"Yes." They both replied in a 'duh' manner.

They all facepalmed themselves.

Meanwhile, there were two people who was bickering with each other.

"Put me down." Mei Rong growled.

"No." Kai simply replied with a poker face.

"Put me down." Mei Rong said in a flat tone.

"N-" Kai was cut off-ed by D.O who stole Mei Rong away from his hands.

Kai's eyes widen.

"YAH!" All of their attention went to Kai except for D.O and Mei Rong who were laughing quietly.

"Why are you shouting chocolate chip?" Hyun Jae asked.

"Chocolate Chip? Really Hyun Jae, really?" Kai asked in a sarcastic manner.

"Yes." Hyun Jae replied back and gave him a mehrong.

They finally arrived infront of the van.

Kris went to the driver's seat with Suho on the shotgun.

Tao, Sehun and Chanyeol at the very back with Chen, Lay and Kai on their lap.

Yong Mi, Ji Reh, Luhan, and Hyun Jae were at the middle with Baekhyun in Luhan's lap, Faye on Hyun Jae's lap.

D.O, Xiumin, Mi Rin at the front seat behind Kris and Suho with Mei Rong on D.O's lap and Eun Ji on Xiumin's lap.

Mi Rin was smiling evilly when she knew that nobody was going to sit on her lap but started to regret it when Kris gave her all of their things to her.

The ride was silent until Suho the music and it was their CD.

'Baby Don't Cry' was playing.

They enjoyed the music while Eun Ji and Mei Rong were singing it silently but it was heard.

"You two like this song?" Suho asked while looking at the drivers mirror.

They both nodded their head.

"So your a fan of ours?" Suho asked again with a smile.

They both nodded their head again.

"I forgot to say this, I saw all of our CD's under Mei Rong's pillows." Suho chuckled.

"You didn't tell me Eonnie?!" Eun Ji exclaimed while glaring at the eldest.

"I was going to tell you tonight but this accident happened." Mei Rong said.

Kris looked at the drivers mirror when the stop light turned red.

He saw Kai pouting angrily like a child at the back while the others were laughing at him.

"Why are you pouting angrily Kai?" Kris asked as his eyes were glued to the stop light.

"Nothing." Kai angrily replied.

"Such a kid." Mei Rong commented which made all of them laugh.

Kai gave her a glare which she just ignored.

After how many minutes pass, they arrived infront of the mansion.

They went out carefully.

Kris punched the pin code for the door and was welcomed by a angry Manager aka. the Uncle of the girls.

"What happened?" Manager Uncle asked with a brow raised.

"I saved by cousin's pretty life by having major injuries." Mei Rong said dramatically as D.O placed her on the couch.

"When did you become like this?" Manager Uncle asked Mei Rong as he sat down beside her.

"When she got her first kiss by someone." Hyun Jae said while smirking at Mei Rong.

"And who is this guy?" Manager Uncle asked.

"Eun Ji, Hyun Jae, Mi Rin, Faye, Yong Mi and Ji Reh also got their first kiss yesterday!" Mei Rong exclaimed which made her yelp in pain.

"Oh, Mi Rin exlpain everything." Manager Uncle stated.

"Should I?" Mi Rin asked.

"Yes." Manager Uncle said.

"No? Okay." Mi Rin said while smiling.

"I know who kissed them." Tao raised his hand like a child.

"Tell me." Manager Uncle said since Tao has been his favorite since the girls came.

"Uhmm. . . Kai kissed Mei Rong, Xiumin Ge kissed Eun Ji, Luhan Ge kissed Mi Rin, Kris Ge kissed Hyun Jae, Suho Ge kissed Yong Mi and Lay Ge kissed Ji Hyun!" Tao beamed like a happy child while receiving glares from them.

Manager Uncle just looked at Tao with a poker face.

"Well, that's good since this girls here are COLORLESS." Manager Uncle said while emphasizing COLORLESS.

"How can I be colorless when I have white skin, brown eyes, chesnut brown hair, pink lips and pinkish cheeks?" Hyun Jae asked with a smug face.

All of them facepalmed themselves.

"Well, all of you go to bed now." Manager Uncle ordered as he helped Eun Ji and Mei Rong.

They called it a night and went to their rooms.

They slept peacefully.