Chapter 10 : Jeju Island Part 2

Unexpected Accident (예기치 못한 사고)

Chapter 10 : Jeju Island Part 2


We did the CF with the actions that the PD is saying.

We did really great until the PD shouted something.

"NOW, THIS TIME THE BOTH OF YOU WILL KISS!" He shouted.

"KISS?!"

 

L's POV :

 

We all looked to our right, just to see EXO-M's duizhang and Maknae, Kris and Tao.

"Well, what do we have here. EXO-M's duizhang Kris and EXO-M's maknae, Tao." The PD said with a big smile on his face.

"Noo way, Hyun Jae is going to kiss him." Tao said as he pointed at me.

Ohmaygash! >:U Can't you see people that it's my time to capture Hyun Jae's heart?!

"Well, PD-nim just said that we're going to kiss." I said as I gave them a smirk.

"But the both of us object." Kris and Tao said while smirking back at me.

PD-nim, Hyun Jae and our managers were looking at the three of us weirdly.

"Well, since the three of you object. I should call those girls to continue this CF." PD-nim said as he got his phone and dialed someone's number.

 

Mei Rong's POV :

 

Kai and I have been glaring at each other for 45 minutes already.

If looks could kill, Kai and Mei Rong might be dead already. D.O thought as he looked at them with his big owl-like eyes.

Suddenly, my phone started to ring.

I answered it without looking at the caller ID.

"Yeoboseyo?" I said still glaring at Kai.

"Mei Rong-ah! It's me, the PD of the CF you did last month." the person said.

"Who?. . ." I asked as I recalled the CF I did.

"Oh! Mr. Park!" I exclaimed as I broke our glaring contest with Kai as I stood up from my bed.

"How can I help you Mr. Park?" I added.

"Well, I need you right now in Jeju Island along with your cousin Faye." He said.

"Wae?" I asked him as I furrowed my eyebrows.

"We actually have a problem and we need your help." He said.

"Arasso, but how can we go there?" I asked him.

"Well, I already sent someone there to get to and send you here to Jeju. So pack your things along with your cousin's." He said and hunged up.

Suddenly the thought hit me.

If I have a schedule then. . . . I WON'T COOK AND CLEAN FOR THESE IDIOTS! :D /party/

A big grin crept up to my face as I packed all my clothes and placed them in one bag.

Since I only have a few clothes, its no problem.

I placed all I need.

Cosmetics, Check!. Undergarments, Check! Clothes, Check! Girl Stuff, Check! Phone, Check! iPad, Check!

I smiled happily and stood up.

I face Kai and D.O who were looking at me.

"AHA! I'm going to Jeju Island soo, I WON'T COOK AND CLEAN FOR YOU GUYS FOR HOW MANY DAYS!" I exclaimed and jumped happily.

"Ehe, time for me to go to my beloved Faye~" I sang while going out of the room before they could say something.

I went barging to Faye's room which startled Baekhyun, Sehun and Faye.

"Sorry for this inconvenience. Faye, get packing" I ordered.

Sehun and Baekhyun looked at me with a weird look.

"Wae?" Faye asked me coldly.

"My gosh, Faye! Stop being cold to your Eonnie and Love me." I said while while acting like I'm hurt.

Faye chuckled.

"Arasso Eonnie. So, wae?" Her expression changed with her cold look again.

"We're going to Jeju Island!" I said as I turned to Sehun and Baekhyun, who were still confused about me barging in.

"And that means, I'm not going to cook for you guys anymore." I said as Sehun and Baekhyun's eyes went wide.

"WAE?!" They wailed.

"Palli. Faye, the car is gonna arrive here any minute." I said while looking at Faye, totally ignoring the boys who were wailing.

"Arasso." She said and started packing.

She finished in a flash.

"Kaja." She said and dragged me out of the room while slamming the door shut.

We went downstairs and saw everybody looking at us.

I mean it, As in their like LOOKING AT YOUR SOUL.

We looked at them weirdly and continued walking towards the door.

"Where are you going?" Suho asked us like a father.

"Uhh. . . out?" I asked him while cupping Faye's mouth before she could speak.

"What do you mean OUT?" Suho asked us while emphasizing the word Out.

"Uh. . . we'regoingtojejuislandbecausethepdinmycflastmonthneedsourhelp." I said as quick as I can and dragged Faye out in a flash.

I started running towards the van which was waiting for us.

I pushed Faye inside and got in while closing it.

"Let's go." I said to the driver.

He started the engine and drove off before Suho could catch us.

I released a heavy sigh.

"Eonnie," Faye looked at me with serious eyes.

"Do you even know what time it is?" She continued.

"8:20 pm." I said while looking at her with a weird look.

"And do you know who are with us right now?" She asked me.

"You, Me and the Driver?" I asked her.

"Look around." She told me which I followed what she said.

I saw Sunggyu, Woohyun, L.Joe, Ricky, Changjo, and Chunji.

My eyes went wide as I saw Faye and Chunji sitting together.

HOLY MOTHER OF FRENCH FRIES! OAO

I pointed my finger at Chunji.

"YOU!" I exclaimed.

Chunji looked at me with a nervous look.

"Faye, exchange sits with me." I told Faye.

She just nodded and switched places with me.

"What are you doing here?" I asked Chunji with a stern voice.

"W-we we're a-asked to go to J-jeju." He stuttered.

I nodded my head and looked at the back.

I was welcomed by Sunggyu sunbae's small eyes and Woohyun's greasy smile.

"Omo! Sunbae!" I exclaimed while bowing my head to them.

"Kekekeke, no need to bow Mei. You can call us Oppa." Sunggyu told me.

"Ehe. . . Arasso." I sheepishly nodded my head while scratching the back of my head.

I looked at Ricky who was somehow under me when I was still at school.

He was under me along with Chunji, Changjo and L.Joe in our music class.

I was one of the highest ranks in our music class, along with Sunggyu, followed by EunJi and Woohyun.

"Annyeong Noona!" Ricky exclaimed while smiling at me.

"Annyeong Ricky-ah." I said as I smiled back.

Suddenly my phone rang.

I sat properly and answered it.

"Yeoboseyo?" I answered.

"YAHH! WE'RE GOING TO FOLLOW THE BOTH OF YOU! YOU GURLLLL, YOU GOTTA TO BE READY TO FACE KIM JONGIN'S WRATH!!" Kai exclaimed like a diva as I pulled my phone away from my precious ears.

"Kai, stop shouting." I said as I placed my phone back to my ears.

"You, you monster." Kai said as my eyes widen.

"What did you call me you man ?" I asked him.

"Did you just call me a man ? Oh no you didn't~" Kai said in a annoying diva voice.

Suddenly Faye grabbed my phone.

"Yah, Kim Jongin. Keep your voice down. Your ugly voice is destroying my precious ears." Faye said coldly and pressed the end button before he could speak.

She gave me my phone back and looked back on her iPad.

We finally arrived at the airport.

We went out with our bags with us as he walked towards the entrance.

People were looking at us like famous people.

They were squealing and started taking pictures.

I looked at my back and saw Suho and Kai looking around with their phones in their ears.

I gulped nervously and looked straight.

We did the things we do in the airport and go to the plane we were going to take.

We sat on our respective seats.

I was beside Faye.

The plane started to fly off while we were busy doing our own things.

 

Tao POV:

 

Kai has been calling me endlessly.

I was looking at the view while drinking my milkshake.

I looked at Hyun Jae and Kris bickering with each other.

They have been like this for 1 hour already.

"You tall, giant person!" Hyun Jae exclaimed while pointing a finger at Kris.

"You small, dwarf person." Kris Gege retorted.

"/gasp/ You jerk!" Hyun Jae retorted back.

Kris Hyung and Hyun Jae started to continue bickering again.

I looked at our manager who was on his phone.

Everybody is busy.

I'm all alone.

Managerless, Gegeless. . . . NO ONE ,WHO CARE ABOUT ME?

I sighed while looking around again.

Suddenly, my phone rang.

I looked at it and it was unknown.

I answered it.

"Yebeoseyo?"

"ALL BY MYSELF~~ DON'T WANNA BE~ ALL BY MYSEELLLLFFFF~" A familiar voice continued singing it.

"Kai, I'm not by myself." I told him as I rolled my eyes.

"Well, I love you." He said.

"I love you t- WHAT?!"

 


Chapter 10 is here ;)

Soo, what do you think you ?

 

Kekekekeke~

Gegeless and Managerless ;)

 

Enjoy!

Don't forget to comment and subscribe.

 

-Winter_Breeze


@Summer_Tears : LOL, Don't pout XD Your here already XDD Your inside your house ;) /wink/

@MulberryMuffle : Kekekekekek~ Yes! :D But it will be on the next chapter. . I think? XD

@pandapineapple13 : No dear ;) You'll just know at the right time /facepalm/

@sehunnie98: LOL XDDD He is such a diva ;))