Chapter 45 : Donghae, Eun Hee?!

Unexpected Accident (예기치 못한 사고)

Chapter 45 : Donghae, Eun Hee?!


 

Before anyone could speak a word, their gate was already open as the plane finally arrived.

Mei Rong and Hyun Jae dashed towards the personnel before anyone could go.

"YAH!" They all shouted while chasing the two trouble makers.

"You know, the two of them are really connected." Faye sighed.

"You got it right but Mi Rin and Hyun Jae are somehow more connected with each other." Ji Hyun said while rubbing her face with her free hand.

"HURRY UP YOU SLOWPOKES!" Mi Rin exclaimed while waving her hand towards the two.

 

Narrator's POV :

 

Everyone sat on their seats as the plane was about to fly towards Maldives.

Tao and Sehun were bickering along with Mi Rin and Hyun Jae.

Kris and Luhan were listening to Lay's composition.

D.O and Suho were talking about house stuff along with Mei Rong and Yong Mi.

Lay and Ji Hyun were talking about making another composition.

Eun Ji calming Faye down as Faye just got a email from her stalker.

Chen ignoring Xiumin's nagging and Xiumin eating buns.

Kai, Chanyeol and Baekhyun playing different games.

Myun Min and Minwoo cuddling with each other which made the girls groan.

Manager Uncle chatting with Wei Chen and Rina.

Everything seemed to slow for them as they were really sleepy.

They couldn't sleep, except for one.

"Gege. . . why can this bun sleep peacefully beside me?. . . . . I'm sleepy!" Tao whined while kickcing Kris' seat.

Kris growled which made Tao whimper.

The girls started to fall asleep, one bye one.

Little by little, the boys were falling asleep except for one.

Manager Uncle was too busy crying over a drama.

Hours has passed as they were already near Maldives.

10 minutes more, they will arrive in Maldives.

Everyone woke up, they wiped their drool off, fixed their messy hairs and placed all of their important stuff in their backpacks and handbags.

Finally, it was already the time for them to walk out of the airplane.

They went out and did everything they do when they arrive in a airport.

Manager Uncle was told that someone was gonna wait for them in the waiting area with their names in it.

Everyone trailed behind Manager Uncle until he spotted a woman in black holding a board with their names in it.

They walked towards her while the woman in black lead the way.

As they were out of the airport, they were standing infront of a luxurious bus.

A 'wow' escaped from their mouths as they were in agape.

They went inside as the woman in black told them to.

They sat in different seats with different seat mates.

"Welcome to Maldives, I am Kristina. I was sent by Mister Wei Chen and Miss Rina." The woman in black said.

"As you can see, Maldives is a beautiful place for you to stay. The place is filled with tree's that gives off fresh air to everybody. You can find malls at hotels and some places out there." Kristina continued.

Hyun Jae playfully nudged Kris.

"You know, your name should be KRIStina." Hyun Jae teased.

"Psh, stop talking elf." Kris barked.

Hyun Jae gasped with a hand on .

"How dare you, you giant ego." Hyun Jae barked back but Kris just ignored her.

Before Hyun Jae could speak, they arrived infront of a Mansion.

They went out of the bus and they were hypnotized.

The Mansion was filled with nature.

Flowers and Green grass were surrounding the Mansion.

The sun shined which made the Flowers and Green grass bloom.

They were in agape until Kristina clapped her hands and lead them towards the Mansion.

The Mansion doors were opened as they entered.

They were greeted by a bright light along with two body figures that are walking into their way.

As soon as the light faded away, their pupils started to adjust.

All of them bowed except for two people.

"You two are show-offs." Mei Rong scoffed while earning a smack on the head.

Eun Ji cleared and faced all of them along with Mei Rong.

"Guys, I want you to meet my dear sister, Rina. . ." Eun Ji introduced.

"And, I want you to meet my dear brother, Wei Chen." Mei Rong followed.

All of them bowed again except for the girls who attacked the two with bear hugs.

"And who are you?" Rina asked in a kind way.

"We are ONE! Annyeong Haseyo EXO imnida!" They introduced in sync.

"I'm Suho, the guardian angel and the leader of EXO-K"

"I'm Kris, the duizhang of EXO-M."

"I'm Luhan."

"I'm Lay."

"I'm Baekhyun."

"I'm Chanyeol."

"I'm Xiumin."

"I'm Chen."

"I'm D.O"

"I'm Kai."

"I'm Tao."

"I'm Sehun."

All of them were finished introducing except for Minwoo.

"Annyeong Haseyo, I'm Boyfriend's Minwoo." Minwoo introduced himself while bowing for the third time.

"It's nice meeting you, now follow me as I will lead you to your rooms." Wei Chen said.

The boys trailed behind Wei Chen.

"Come on! Let's go." Rina said while skipping away which made the girls chase after her.

Eveyone was in their own rooms as the Mansion had lots of rooms in it.

I mean, ALL of them have separate ROOMS.

All of them went down.

They heard voices from the living room.

"Oppa! Palli!"

"Wait!"

They peeked at the living room and was shocked to see two familiar people.

"EUN HEE/DONGHAE HYUNG?!" All of EXO and the girls exclaimed.

"EONNIES/GUYS?!" The two exclaimed.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" They all exclaimed while leaving Minwoo dumbfounded.

"Uh. . . .what's going on here?" Minwoo asked which made all of them turn their attention to him.

"Oh, Minwoo! I want you to meet our relative. Sun Eun Hee." Ji Hyun introduced.

"Annyeong Haseyo Minwoo-sshi." Eun Hee bowed.

"That is-" Yong Mi was cut off-ed by Minwoo.

"Donghae Sunbae." Minwoo said as he blinked. [A/N: SUJU's Donghae :D]

All of them were somehow startled when Mei Rong and Eun Ji were being dragged away by two stylists.

"What is the event tomorrow?" Sehun asked.

"It's the wedding day for Wei Chen Ge and Rina Eonnie. Rina Eonnie is going to marry Minhyun Oppa and Wei Chen Ge is going to marry Jia." Faye said.

"How did you know?" Eun Hee asked.

"I just read it from this invitation." Faye answered in a 'duh' manner while showing the invitation.

"Why are they being dragged?" Tao asked.

"It's because they are fitting their gowns for the wedding tomorrow. And these eight girls are also flower girls. They will be dragged away in. . . . three. . . two. . . one."  Donghae predicted came true!

The girls were being dragged away by eight stylists.

"So, what brings you here?" Donghae asked as he sat down on the carpeted floor while patting the space beside him for the boys to sit.

"Manager Hyung is their Uncle, so yeah." Kris said.

"How about you Minwoo?" Donghae asked.

"My girlfriend dragged me also." Minwoo said.

"WOAH! You have one. . . .that means. . . . YOU PEOPLE HAVE ALSO!" Donghae beamed.

"ANIYA!" EXO denied.

"Are you sure?" Donghae raised a brow.

"YES!" EXO beamed.

"Are they telling the truth Minwoo?" Donghae asked while crawling towards Minwoo in a creepy way.

Minwoo started to sweat while gulping a large amount of saliva.

"Yes."

 



 

Hey people! :DDD

How are you? :)

Let's sing happy birthday to my co-author; iluvpop.

Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday. . . Happy Birthday. Happy Birthday to you :>

 

 

iluvpop and I are in the same age. :)

Well, how was the story?

Nice, ugly, interesting, boring or stuff?

Who want's to see the author's faces? :D

EXO: Nobody.

Me: /gasp/ you are so mean.

Sehun: Well, you have to end us up with your DONGSAENGS.

Me: What if I wont?

 

Don't mind them XDD

Lol.

 

I want to thank those who subscribed, who left a comment and who advertised these story of our [if there are] :)

We really appreciate it.

WE LOVE YOU ALL /makes heart shape with my hands on my head/

Well, that's all :)

Ciao~

-Winter_Breeze