Chapter 28 : A Day at the Beach Part 6

Unexpected Accident (예기치 못한 사고)

Chapter 28 : A Day at the Beach Part 6


"How come Suho hyung gets to sleep wit them?!" They all exclaimed again.

"I also want to sleep there." Tao said.

"Shaddap!" Kris exclaimed.

And all of them went to sleep.

 

Narrator's POV :

 

The next day. . . . .

Suho woke up first.

"Oh. . . up Yong Mi?" Suho asks with his husky morning voice while positioning Yong Mi off him.

Yong Mi wakes up.

"Oh Suho!" Yong Mi exclaimed but Suho covered .

"Ssshhh, you might wake up the others." Suho warned.

"What time is it?. . . ." Yong Mi asks as she looked at the clock.

"OMG!" Yong Mi screams as she tried waking up Hyun Jae who was near her bed.

"HYUN JAE EONNIE!" Yong Mi exclaimed while shaking her.

"Argh!" Hyun Jae groans as she smack Yong Mi with her pillow but Suho covers Yong Mi.

"Hey!. . . .Don't do that!" Suho scolded.

Suho's loud voice made the others wake up.

"SHUT UP!" All of the girls shouted.

"I told you so!' Hyun Jae said.

"BUT DIDN'T UNCLE TELL US WE HAVE ACTIVITIES TO DO THIS DAY OR ELSE HE MIGHT BURN US TO DEATH?!" Yong Mi screamed.

"Oh! We forgot. . ." Faye said as she sat on her bed with her eyes closed.

"GET UP GET UP GET UP!!!" Ji Hyun shouted with all her might.

All of them sat on their beds with their bed hairs, closed eyes and puffy cheeks because of the ramen.

"Go take a bath now! 2 by 2!" Ji Hyun shouted as they all followed what Ji Hyun shouted.

They all went out of the room and was greeted by the angry faces of EXO.

"What took you so long to wake up?" Kris asked.

"jdlkjsdlasdjsoidjasidhsudhaodha." Mei Rong started to speak gibberish as she was still half asleep along with the others.

"What?" All of them asked.

"Ajdaslkdasjdlskdsdh. . ." Mei Rong stopped as she leaned on the wall and continued to sleep.

Ji Hyun smack her head but no avail.

Suddenly, Yong Mi got an idea.

She got a bucket of cold water and poured the cold water on Mei Rong's body along with the others like Hyun Jae and Mi Rin.

"AAAACCCKKK!!! SOOOO COLLDDD!" Mei Rong, Hyun Jae and Mi Rin screamed.

"That's bet-" Ji Hyun paused as she noticed her Eonnie's were wearing white t-shirts which made it worst.

"WHAT THE?! POLKA DOTS! DAEBAK!" All of the boys clapped as Ji Hyun and Yong Mi covered their Eonnies.

"Yah. . . You jerks better shut up. . your you'll be dead." Faye said like a drunk person as she was still half asleep.

"Hey, what happened here?" Eun Ji asked as she was already fully awake.

"The two maknaes poured cold water to them.  . . . . so yeah." Faye said, still like a drunk person.

"Aissh, Go wash up!" Eun Ji exclaimed as she was already done.

 

After how many minutes, all of them were ready.

"Let's go out now, maybe Manager hyung is waiting for us." Kris said as all of them nodded their heads and went out.

Just as Kris predicted it, Manager Uncle was already waiting for them outside.

"Annyeong Uncle!" Hyun Jae exclaimed while waving both of her hands on the air.

Manager was already angry but it faded away as he softened at what he was seeing.

"Annyeong, what took you kids so long?" Manager Uncle asked.

"Well, this idiots over here woke up very late." Ji Hyun and Yong Mi said as they pointed at their Eonnies.

"YAH!" The older ones exclaimed.

"Hey, there's no need to get angry. Now, let's have an activity." Manager Uncle said.

"What kind of an activity?" Sehun asked.

"Well, follow me." Manager Uncle said as he started walking to God-knows-where.

They all followed him.

All of them were shocked when they saw two long poles which is about 20 feet high.

"WHAT THE HECK IS THIS?!" All of them exclaimed.

"Well, if ever who gets to the top will have a week to date on of my nieces." Manager Uncle said while smiling at the boys.

"JINJJA?!" The boys exclaimed happily.

"Mmmm." Manager Uncle said while smiling at them.

As they were busy squealing like kids, Mei Rong received a phone call.

 

 

Mei Rong's POV :

 

Call from "Appppppaaaa"

Call from "Appppppaaaa"

 

I  answered the phone call and went alittle bit far away.

"Yeoboseyo?" I spoke up.

"Annyeong sweetie, it's Umma."

"Umma? Why are you using Appa's phone?" I asked.

"Well, I have no load so I used your Appa's."

"Ok, so how may I help you?" I asked again.

"Well, I just want to give you an advice. I know that your staying with the group that your Uncle is handling right now. I advice you that you should not get attached to them easily. Maybe something might happen."

"Why are you telling me this?" I asked again.

I feel like something is going to happen.

"Well, I'm just telling you this before something happens. Ciao~" And with that Umma hunged up.

What the heck does she means by 'Dont get attached to them easily. . . . maybe something might happen.'

I felt that something was going to happen any moment or day.

I just shrugged the feeling off and went back to them.

 

Yong Mi's POV :

 

That's strange. . . . Eonnie received a phone call from her Appa.

Her Appa or her Umma never calls her but this time they called but I could feel that something is wrong.

I know, our parents never called us.

They only send emails to us, asking us if were okay and etc.

Mei Eonnie came back with a unreadable face.

I could feel my heart in ease.

It never has been like this when it's a normal day but it only occurs when something is going to happen.

I better know what's going to happened before I'll regret it.

I looked at Eonnie and she was somehow spacing out.

"Mei Rong! Come here!" Uncle called Eonnie but no response.

"MEI RONG!" Uncle called out again but still no response.

I shook her abit and got her attention.

"Uncle is calling for you, something wrong?" I asked her.

She just shook her head with a obvious fake smile.

She went to Uncle and asked why he called her.

They started talking and stuff while moving alittle bit far away from us.

"Hey, what do you think happened? I noticed that Eonnie has been spacing out with a unreadable expression." Faye asked.

"Mollaseo." I replied back while not tearing my eyes from Eonnie.

"Hey guys, I feel that my heart is in ease or somehow like its feeling nervous." Mi Rin said while clutching on to her chest.

"I also feel that too." All of us replied.

"Hery, what's wrong?" EXO asked us as they jogged towards our direction.

"Nothing. . " We all replied lifelessly.

We were still looking at Uncle and Mei Eonnie.

I think EXO noticed our gaze and followed it.

 

Manager Uncle's POV :

 

Noona called me this morning about Mei Rong.

It was definitely weird.

This was our conversation this morning.

Noona, good morning. -me

Good morning to you too dongsaeng. -Noona

What made you call me this time Noona? -me

Well as you can see, Your hyung and I have been talking about making Mei Rong come back here to China. -Noona.

Wae? What were you and hyung talking about? -me

I only knew it now okay? I learned that Mei Rong is being fixed marriage with someone I don't know. Your hyung was the one who told me - Noona.

Bwoh?! Why would hyung do this to Mei? Mei is very young to be married! -me

Well, its not me who did this! -Noona

Noona, have you ever looked at how Mei will feel when she'll know this?! Think of it! She might hate the both of you in what you're going to do. -me.

/sigh/ well I got to go now. -Noona

Before I could say anything Noona already hanged up.

So, right now I'm talking to Mei Rong.

"Did Noona call you?" I asked her.

"Mmmm. . ." Mei Rong replied lifelessly.

"What did she say?" I asked her.

"She told me that I should not get attached or close to EXO before something might happen." Mei Rong said while looking at the sand.

"Shoot. . . ." I whispered.

"Uncle. . . do you know anything about this?" Mei Rong asked me.

"Ani." I lied since I don't want her to know.

"Let's go back now." I said as we both went back to them.

 

Narrator's POV :

 

Hours passed as they continued playing.

Everybody was happy except for two people; Manager Uncle and Mei Rong.

All of the girls felt nervous.

They didn't know why.

Time passed and it was already 9 pm in the evening.

All of them started packing their stuff as they were going back to their place tomorrow.

Nobody spoke a word since all of them were tired.

They went directly to their beds and slept.

Little did they know that something was going to happen the next day.

 


Ohmygoshies! D:

Mei Rong is going back to China because of the fixed marriage that was made by her Appa? D:

What will happen to the dongsaengs of Mei Rong if she leaves? D:

 

Well, what do you think of the story you?

Omg! This font is really DAEBAK! 8DDD

 

Kekekekekekekeke~

Well, don't forget to comment and subscribe! :3

 

-Winter_Breeze

 

 

Comments section!

 

@deerhan928 : Woah! DAEBAK! :DD

@purpleanime : Really? 8D I think I should post more food pictures in the other chapters my love :))) LOL :) Your comment is only a smiley face :))) Of course you like it because of KRREEEAASSSSEEE :3 

@MulberryMuffle : Ne~! :D

@Summer_Tears : Hwaiting~! :3

@LeeMerelle : Gomaweoyo! :D

@jireh_diesel : I know right dongsaeng? :3 Kekekekekeke, we really have great ideas 8D /facepalm/ I mostly have the bad ideas XDD LOL XD