Chapter 47 : I wish that you could be mine.

Unexpected Accident (예기치 못한 사고)

Chapter 47 : I wish that you could be mine.


Myun Min blushed madly.

Eun Hee, Yong Mi, Faye, Ji Hyun and Eun Ji stared at them and said.

"Too much PDA!"

Suho and Lay pulled Yong Mi and Ji Hyun away with a smile on their faces.

Baekhyun and Sehun skipped towards Faye then linked arms with her.

"You look beautiful." Baekhyun and Sehun said at the same time.

Faye started blushing madly making Eun Ji chuckle at how cute she was.

Xiumin ran towards Eun Ji and pulled her into a hug.

"You look pretty!" Xiumin squealed leaving Chen glaring at him.

"T-thanks." Eun Ji stuttered while blushing madly, making Xiumin pinch her cheeks.

Donghae went towards Eun Hee and wrapped an arm around her shoulder.

"You really look pretty, tomboy." Donghae joked while receiving a light punch from Eun Hee.

"HA-HA." Eun Hee rolled her eyes.

"Hey LOVEBIRDS~"

 

Narrator's POV :

 

Hyun Jae and Mi Rin walked towards EunHee and Donghae with a evil smirk.

"Yah, we're not lovebirds." EunHee said while crossing her arms on her chest.

"Yes you are~" HyunJae and Mi Rin cooed.

"WE ARE NO-" EunHee was stopped when the others came.

"Hey guys, Wei Chen Ge, Jia Mei mei, Rina Eonnie and Minhyun Oppa wants to meet us at the garden." EunJi said.

"Arasso." The trio- Hyun Jae, Mi Rin and EunHee said.

"NOONAAA! MARRY ME!" The little boy screamed as all of them turned their heads towards the boy's direction, just to see Mei Rong running towards them.

"GARDEN. NOW!" Mei Rong screamed while she passed by all of them.

"Why does that kid want to marry Mei Rong?" Donghae asked while raising a brow.

"Well. . . . . We have no idea." Chanyeol beamed while getting smacked on the head.

"Kaja." Suho said while walking away with the others.

They arrived at the garden and saw the two pairs of newly wed-couple dancing on a middle of the garden with flower petals on the ground.

The girls were pulled towards on the right side while the boys were placed on the left side.

"What the. . ." Chen stared at the grooms going towards them.

"What kind of pudding is at the food venue?" Hyun Jae asked while looking at Yong Mi's phone.

Jia and Rina suddenly pulled the hands of Mei Rong and Hyun Jae.

"W-what?" Hyun Jae asked while looking at Rina.

Tao and D.O were pulled by the grooms.

"Gege. . . what are you two doing?" Tao asked as he stomped his feet.

Wei Chen and Minhyun just ignored Tao and pulled them towards the center.

Rina handed Tao the hands of Hyun Jae while Jia handed the handed D.O the hands of Mei Rong.

Jia, Rina, Wei Chen and Minhyun went back and pulled two more people from both sides.

Jia pulled Mi Rin while Rina pulled her own sister, Eun Ji.

Wei Chen pulled Chanyeol while Minhyun pulled Chen.

They did the same thing, they handed Eun Ji and Mi Rin's hands to Chen and Chanyeol.

They went back again to the others and pulled them.

Jia pulled Faye while Rina pulled Yong Mi.

Wei Chen pulled Baekhyun while Minhyun pulled Suho.

They did the same like they did with the others.

The four went back to both sides and pulled them.

Jia pulled Ji Hyun and Myun Min while Rina pulled EunHee.

Wei Chen pulled Lay and Minwoo while Minhyun pulled Dong hae.

They handed the hands of the girls to the boys.

All of them started to have a slow dance.

The five boys- Kai, Xiumin, Kris, Luhan and Sehun looked at them with a 'this-is-not-fair!' look.

As minutes passed, Wei Chen and Minhyun nudged them.

"Yah, you better go now. Go tell the boys that you will be the one to dance with her. I know you guys like Mei Rong, Hyun Jae, Eun Ji, Mi Rin and Faye. NOW, go before we change our minds." Wei Chen said while laughing with Minhyun.

The boys hurriedly went to their respective places and told the guys that it was their turn.

D.O, Tao, Chen, Chanyeol and Baekhyun handed the hands of the girls to the five.

They started dancing with a slow music.

The hands of the girls were on the shoulders of the boys while the boys had their hands on the girls waists.

I wish that you would be mine. Kai, Kris, Xiumin, Luhan and Sehun thought while looking at the girls' petite figure.

Suddenly the music was stopped when someone spoke up.

"Well well well, what do we have here. Faye, I'm here."