Chapter 35 : Happy Birthday! Operation ' Distract Luhan and Sehun' Part 1

Unexpected Accident (예기치 못한 사고)

Chapter 35 : Happy Birthday! Operation ' Distract Luhan and Sehun' Part 1


"Guys. . . . bukas na tayo magimpake. . . pagod na kasi ako eh. . (Guys. . . . let's just pack tomorrow. . . I'm already tired. .)" Ji Hyun announced.

"Okay. . . Let's sleep already." Mi Rin said as she hugged Hyun Jae's waist as they were lying down on the bed.

Everyone was already asleep.

The moonlight shined as it was surrounded by stars.

 

Narrator's POV :

 

The sun shined as the birds chirped happily.

Danielle and Kris were the first ones to wake up.

They both went towards the living room part of the room. [A/N: There staying at a condo which is also part of the hotel.]

Kris spotted a bouquet of beautiful roses at the mahogany coffee table.

"Mm? Whose this for. . . Yong Mi?" Kris asked as Yong Mi went closer.

"Mmm. . . there's a card." Yong Mi said while getting the card.

 

To My Dear Darlings,

Start packing later, we're going back to Seoul at TEN in the night.I will be picking up all of you at exactly 9:20, arasso? Also ENJOY all the hours left. Enjoy the chocolates.

 

Ps. If you throw the chocolates away. . . you'll be dead. <3

-Your Uncle.

 

Yong Mi looks at the chocolates.

"Who is it from?" Kris asked.

"Um. . . . it was from Uncle. . ." Yong Mi said while searching for the chocolates.

"He likes to give us flowers and Chocolates to give us more spirit and energy." Yong Mi continues.

"Hmph! How sweet of that cheesy hyung." Kris jokingly said while letting out a deep chuckle.

Myun Min wakes up and went to the living room.

"Good Morning~!" Yong Mi greeted as she hugs Myun Min.

"Good Mor. . .ning. . . ." Myun Min greeted back with her morning voice while rubbing her eyes as she spots the bouquet of roses.

"From Uncle?" Myun Min asks.

"Yup." Yong Mi said while glaring at the chocolates.

"He is so corny. . . ." Myun Min admitted.

"CORRECTION. . . Helplessly romantic." Yong Mi corrected.

"What will you guys do with this?" Kris asked while looking at the roses and chocolates which were hidden under it.

"THROW IT!" Yong Mi bitterly beamed.

"Why?! This might hurt Uncle's feelings. . . . and he might. . . . separate us. . again?" Myun Min exclaimed while she remembered that horrible past with their Uncle.

"I remember that. . . . Then don't throw it." Yong Mi crossed her arms.

Ji Hyun wakes up from the noise and went straight to the kitchen to make breakfast.

 

-Inside the Kitchen-

"YONG MI EONNIE! COME HERE!" Ji Hyun exclaimed.

"What?!" Yong Mi asked.

"Help me cook something. . . for Luhan and Sehun. . . . orders from Kris." Ji Hyun whispers.

"It's their birthday?" Yong Mi asked.

"Yep but they don't have the same dates. So lets stop wasting our time and start cooking. Here are the list we need to cook. Kari-kare, Chinese pancit, Spaghetti, Muk Eun Ji and more." Ji Hyun said while showing the list.

(Kari-kare)

(Chinese Pancit)

(Muk Eun Ji)

"Let's start." Yong Mi beamed as they started cooking.

Meanwhile inside the girls room. . . . .

 

-Inside the girls room-

Faye suddenly kicks Mei Rong off the bed.

Claire keeps moving while Eun Ji didn't move an inch.

"Acckk!" Mei Rong yelped as she met the floor with a loud thud which made her wake up while rubbing her eyes.

Mi Rin suddenly hugs Eun Ji by the waist and snuggles her closer.

Mei Rong looked around as her pupils started to adjust but she stopped when she saw four four pairs of eyes looking at her.

"HOLY MOTHER OF CHICKEN WINGS! Oh gosh, what are you idiots doing here?" Mei Rong asked as she clutched onto her heart.

"Sssshhhh." Chanyeol, Sehun, Tao and Chen hushed Mei Rong with their index finger placed in the lips.

Mei Rong crawls towards the four idiots.

"What do you think you're doing?" Mei Rong whispered loudly while raising a brow.

"Observing how all of you sleep." Tao said while smiling at her.

"Why?" Mei Rong asked again.

"Because we wanna know how girls sleep." Chen said while crossing his arms.

"Why? You guys wanna be a girl?" Mei Rong asked while looking at them weirdly.

"NOOOOO. . . . . We just have a mission." Chanyeol whispered.

"What mission?" Mei Rong asked again.

"It's a secret for us to know and for you to not know." Sehun said.

"Okay. . . " Mei Ron looks at them weirdly until she got a text message.

She opens it and starts reading it with her eyes.

 

From: Ji Hyunnie Saengie~

To: Mei Rong

 

Eonnie. . . please don't forget. . . the birthday of Luhan and Sehun. We're cooking something for them so. . . please. . . I need your DISTRACTION. DISTRACT THEM AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE. GET LUHAN FROM THE BOYS ROOM. NOW! PALLLLIIIII BEFORE ITS TOO LATE!

 

Mei Rong looks at Sehun then smirks.

 

From: Chicken Love Eonnie.

To: Ji Hyun

 

Sure sure =) But it won't be long since I have to pick up something.

 

Mei Rong pressed the send button.

"Hey, let's play a game." Mei Rong suggested.

"What game?" Tao asks.

"A game of scherades." Mei Rong said.

"Scherades!" Chanyeol exclaimed.

""wait. . . . .lemme do something first." Mei Rong said while smirking at Faye's sleeping figure.

MeI Rong stands beside Faye's sleeping figure on the bed then push her gently off the bed.

The boys gasped as they heard a loud thud.

"YAH! WHY'D YOU DO THAT?!?! ARE YOU EFFIN CRAZY?!" Sehun shouts while standing up from his place which made the girls wake up.

Mei Rong gave Sehun her infamous smirk while jumping of the bed.

"Well, that's my payback since she kicked me hard which made me fall on the ground with a loud impact." Mei Rong said.

Mei Rong walks towards Eun Ji who was fully awake."

"Distract Sehun while I'll be gone. I'll get Sehun here too." Mei Rong whispers as she walks away.

Eun Ji looks at them.

"What did she tell you?" Eun Ji asked as she sat right infront of the four.

"We will play a game of Scherades." Chanyeol said.

"Arasso, let's play." Hyun Jae said as she sat down beside Eun Ji while the two followed.

They started playing until Mei Rong came back with the others.

Mei Rong pushed them inside.

"OKAY! Let's PLAY! But I will be playing with you guys along with Kai since we have to do something ara?" Mei Rong said while pushing Kai out.

"NE~!" They all responded like kindergartens do.

Mei Rong went out and took a bath as Kai did the same in the other bathroom.

"So who will be first?" Suho asked.

"Let's do rock paper scissors. The two losers will be the first to play then again rock paper scissors." Mi Rin said while looking emotionless.

"OKAY!" They all beamed and started doing rock paper scissors.

They played and played like little children.

 

Meanwhile at Mei Rong and Kai's side.

"Why did are you bringing me into this stupid idea of yours?" Kai asked in a pissed tone.

"It's not a STUPID idea. But I'm going to pick up Sehun and Luhan's cake." Mei Rong said as they walked through the streets of China.

"Say whaaattt? A cake, since when did you do this kind of stuff?" Kai asked while looking at her.

"Whenever someone has a birthday." Mei Rong said while looking around the streets.

"Does that answer about the mysterious person going to the mansion before when it was Manager Hyung's birthday?" Kai asked.

"Huh? Me and my cousins always visit Uncle when its his birthday but he makes us leave when we only arrive." Mei Rong said.

"Oh. . . " Kai's lips formed an 'o' shape while looking around.

They continued walking until they stopped infront of a Cake Bakery.

"We're here!" Mei Rong beamed as she opened the door with bells ringing.

There was a pretty lady walking around the Bakery but then stops when the bell rang.

She looked at Mei Rong's direction and smiled.

"Sweetie! Your back!" The pretty lady hugged Mei Rong.

The pretty broke the hug as she held onto Mei Rong's shoulder.

"You grew up really pretty, sweetie. Oh, whose this young man behind you?" The pretty lady asked as she spotted Kai.

"Oh. . . He is just my friend Auntie." Mei Rong said.

"So, where's the cake Auntie?" Mei Rong asked.

"Oh! It's here, just wait right there. . . I'll get it but first I'll let you see it." The pretty lady said while walking away.

Just in a flash, the pretty lady was back with four boxes in her hands.

"I made three cakes and a box of cupcakes for that birthday boys." the pretty lady said while smiling.

"Can we see it?" Mei Rong asked.

"Mmm." She nodded as she opened each box.

BOX #1 :

BOX#2 :

BOX #3:

BOX #4 :

 

Kai and Mei Rong mentally drooled over the cakes and cupcakes.

"W-woah. . . " Kai stuttered.

"Well, I'll be sending the two of you back to the place you are staying ara?" The pretty lady said.

They both nodded while closing the boxes and held their handles while following the pretty lady into her car.

They both sat down at the passengers seat with the cakes in their lap while the other 2 in the middle.

They told the pretty lady where they were staying.

In a flash, they arrived infront of the hotel.

They went out of the car while carrying the two boxes.

They finally arrived infront of the door of the condo as Kris was the one who opened it.

"Oh your here." Kris said in a flat tone.

"Uh. . . help?" Mei Rong said.

"Oh!" Kris exclaimed in a lower volume while getting one box from Mei Rong and Kai.

They went to the Kitchen and saw the three still cooking.

"What's that?" Myun Min asked as she pointed at the boxes in their hands.

"Cakes and Cupcakes for the two." Mei Rong answered as she placed the boxes inside of the fridge.

"So, let's start decorating the place." Kris said as she looked at the two.

Mei Rong and Kai nodded as Kris passed them a plastic of decorations.

They started decorating the place.

Kai was incharge of the balloons while Mei Rong was incharge of the banners while Kris was incharged of the arrangement of the tables.

Hours passed and it was already three in the afternoon.

All of the people playing inside the girls room where done taking a bath when the two went to get the cakes and cupcakes.

". . . four. . . more. . " Kai panted as he was almost out of breath.

"Lemme do it.'' Mei Rong said as she passed the other decorations to Kai.

She started blowing but stopped when she saw the tank of helium gas.

She rolled her eyes and took another pack of the balloons.

She started filling them with helium gas in just a minute.

Meanwhile on the other side. . . . .

"Luhan, wear this!" Mi Rin exclaimed as she gives Luhan another pair of clothes.

"Eh?! Your a fashion terrorist!" Luhan exclaimed.

"THE HECK?! HE IS MORE TERRIBLE THAN ME!" Mi Rin exclaimed while pointing at Xiumin, who was clueless about whats happening.

"Aissh, could you please stop fighting." Eun Ji and Chen said in unison.

The both of them shut their mouths.

"Sehun! Wear this!" Faye exclaimed while giving Sehun a pair of skinny jeans with a black leather jacket and a blue v-neck t-shirt.

[Like this]

Sehun went behind the thick curtains which was the place where they'll change.

"C'mon Luhannie Hyung~ Just wear what Mi Rin gave you." D.O said while he laid down on the bed.

"Fine." Luhan gave up while going behind the curtains.

After how many minutes, they went out of the curtains.

All of their jaw dropped when they saw Sehun.

"Woah. . . . "

 

to be continued~ :3

I will let you see what Luhan wore in the next chapter :>