Chapter 15 : Jeju Island Part 7

Unexpected Accident (예기치 못한 사고)

Chapter 15 : Jeju Island Part 7


The day passed quietly for the 19.

Silent breathings of each one can be heard.

It was music to anybody's ears.

 

English Teal; Korean This

Narrator's POV :

 

Days passed happily for EXO and the seven girls.

The night came before their last day in Jeju Island.

Morning came peacefully for them.

The sun shined brightly.

The birds chirped in harmony.

They all woke up with their bed hairs and husky voices.

They went out and ate the breakfast that their manager prepared.

They did their daily stuff in the morning.

As hours passed, all of them became bored except for the girls.

"Girls, let have a cousin meeting in the room. Boys, stay here." Eun Ji said until they heard screaming in the kitchen.

"IT'S MINE!"

"NO, ITS MINE!"

"WTF?! IT'S MINE!"

The girls looked at their cousins; Hyun Jae, Yong Mi and Ji Reh weirdly.

They were fighting over the cupcakes that D.O and Mei Rong baked the other day.

Suddenly, the cupcake fell on the floor which made the expressions of each one of them darken.

"HMPH! I HATE YOU!" They all shouted at the same time and stomped to where they were going.

Mei Rong, Eun Ji, Mi Rin and Faye sighed deeply.

"I think we should let them be. Let's talk about something important." Mi Rin said a little bit louder for the boys to hear.

The four girls went to the room while the boys rushed towards the door, making Kris the one to hear what they are saying, just in case if they speak another language.

They really did the right choice in making Kris the one to be the translator.

"Mei Rong Eonnie and Faye, we thought of this for our last day. When the both of you went to do your CF, Hyun Jae, Mi Rin, Yong Mi, and I thought that we should have a campfire. We could recall our memories like when we first met here in Jeju Island when we were three years old while the others were two years old along with our siblings; like the time you punched a girl eonnie because she was stealing your crush" Eun Ji paused while laughing with Mi Rin, Faye and Mei Rong.

"Hey, well it was worth it though. I got my crush to like me. Hahahahahaha. I feel so stupid when I was young." Mei Rong said which made them laugh harder.

"Hahahahaha, nice one eonnie. As Eun Ji eonnie was saying, we can recall our memories, sing, dance and we should make Yong Mi, Hyun Jae eonnie and Ji Reh apologize to each other and be friends again." Faye said while smiling.

Kris translated each word they say.

EXO started to think of an idea just to watch their campfire thingy.

"So, we should recall first; make Hyun Jae eonnie, Yong Mi and Ji Reh apologize to each other then each one of us will sing a song then all of us will dance one song then we will sing our theme song which is in Tagalog." Mi Rin said.

"That's a great idea! So, when did you guys get smart? I'm so proud of you. I feel like crying a river for you all." Mei Rong exclaimed while faking a sob which made all of them laugh.

"Eonnie!" The younger ones exclaimed which made Mei Rong chuckle.

The EXO rushed to the roof top and started making their plan.

"So, we will tell them that we have something important to do." Chen said while they made a circle.

"Good idea!" Suho exclaimed.

"Soooo, that's all of our plan. But we must not get caught, watching their campfire thingy." Tao said which made all of his hyungs to look at him with proud smiles.

"Ohmy! When did our Tao become a genius?" Chanyeol exclaimed which made all of them laugh.

Meanwhile, Eun Ji, Mei Rong, Faye and Mi Rin started to split up.

"I'll find Ji Reh, You'll find Yong Mi and The two of you find Hyun Jae." Eun Ji said while instructing the three.

They nodded and started searching for them.

Mei Rong went to the seashore part and saw Yong Mi sitting on the sand while watching the sea.

"Yong Mi-ah. ." Mei Rong called out as she went nearer to Yong Mi.

"Eonnie. ." Yong Mi whispered as Mei Rong sat beside her.

"Tell me what's wrong Yong Mi-ah." Mei Rong said as she looked at her younger cousin with sad eyes.

"Well, this morning there was a cupcake left in the fridge. I was about to get it until Hyun Jae and Ji Reh reached for it." Yong Mi said while continuing her story.

Meanwhile, Eun Ji spotted Ji Reh at the balcony, sighing deeply.

She sat beside her which made Ji Reh jump.

"Oh, it's only you Eonnie." Ji Reh said as she went back to her sad expression.

"Cheer-up maknae! Tell Eonnie what happened." Eun Ji said while patting the younger's shoulder.

Ji Reh told her Eonnie everything happened and end up crying.

While, Faye and Mi Rin were having a hard time looking for their Eonnie but finally saw her at the swimming pool part.

"Eonnie~" Faye and Mi Rin cooed as they sat beside Hyun Jae.

"Wha-" Hyun Jae was cut off-ed by the younger ones.

"Eonnie, you can tell us what's wrong. We're always here for you to cry on." Faye said while Mi Rin nodded.

Hyun Jae sighed then told them the whole story which is the same with the other two.

Hours passed really fast as the seven of the girls went back to the place and went to the living room where EXO were staying.

But then Mei Rong announced something.

"Okay, let's sleep early so that we can have more energy tomorrow."

"Uh, Mei Rong. The guys and I wont be here tomorrow since we will do something important." Suho said.

Mei Rong just nodded her head.

They all went to the bedroom and laid on their respective beds.

All of them drifted to their dreamland just in a flash.

 

 

 

(EDITED! )