Chapter 41 : Healing their wounds.

Unexpected Accident (예기치 못한 사고)

Chapter 41 : Healing their wounds.


“I don’t want to see a droplet of water on the floor or else, ALL OF YOU WILL CLEAN THE HOUSE, THE TOILET AND THE CANALS FOR FIVE WEEKS.” Mei Rong added which made the girls smack her head.

“Yah, It’s like you will be the one to clean the house. I’m the one who cleans it.” Mei Rong looks at her cousins with a ‘; n ; )’ look.

“Okay, fine. That sounds fair anyway.” Eun Ji said.

“YOU GOT IT?!” Yong Mi asked in a military way as their school had an extra curriculum which is COCS and CAdT.

“MA’AM YES MA’AM!” All of them boys replied but felt weird after saying the words.

Yong Mi nodded her head.

“Let’s continue the student council that I left unfinished?” Yong Mi asked as she received a ‘no-way’ look from all of them except for Mei Rong.

“Sure.” Mei Rong said as she smiled at her dongsaeng.

“People that have been in the Student Council will always be together.” Hyun Jae said while earning a laugh from her cousins.

“Kaja.” Myun Min said as she linked arms with her boyfriend and went inside.

I think this will be hard. . .Myun Min thought.

 

Narrator's POV :

 

The boys went upstairs to change into dry clothes.

The girls and Minwoo prepared the first aid kits.

They got a basin of alcohol and lots of bandages.

"Bwuahahahahaha. . . ." Mei Rong evilly mumbled while putting lots of cotton on the basin.

"Yah! Your acting all evil Eonnie." Myun Min pointed out which made Yong Mi smack Mei Rong's head.

"Yah. . . why are you people smacking me these days?" Mei Rong cried out while rubbing her head.

All of them looked away and ignored Mei Rong who was looking at them with a shocked expression.

As the boys went to the living room, they saw their names in a cardboard while the girls were holding it.

Kai and D.O went to Mei Rong, Kris and Tao went to Hyun Jae, Xiumin and Chen went to Eun Ji, Luhan and Chanyeol went to Mi Rin, Sehun and Baekhyun went to Faye, Suho went to Yong Mi and Lay went to Ji Hyun.

Suho and Lay didn't actually join the fist fight but they were being dragged by the others since they we're stopping them from their fist fight awhile ago.

The girls got a cotton with alcohol from the basin and started dabbing it onto the boys faces one by one.

"Apa! Be gentle!" Kai exclaimed.

"It's your fault that your in pain. If you two didn't to this you won't be hurt." Mei Rong forcefully dabbed the cotton on Kai's face as she was really pissed.

Kai yelped in pain as the alcohol was burning on his wounded skin.

D.O stopped Mei Rong from killing Kai.

"Yah, Eonnie be more gentle. Don't kill them." Ji Hyun said which made all of them chuckle.

"Just put the bandages already!" Minwoo exclaimed which made Mei Rong put the bandages on Kai's face as she proceeded next to D.O

"You guys are idiots. Your the duizhang and your punching someone younger than you. And you, punching your duizhang?! This is unbelievable." Hyun Jae scolded while dabbing cottons on Kris' and Tao's faces.

Kris and Tao looked away from Hyun Jae which made Hyun Jae pull their heads forcefully towards her direction and started dabbing more cottons filled with alcohol.

They yelped in pain as their wounded skin met the alcohol.

Eun Ji just silently treated Xiumin and Chen's wounds.

She wasn't the type of person who scolds people like her Eonnies; Hyun Jae and Mei Rong.

"Mianhe. ." Xiumin and Chen apologized which made Eun Ji look at the two.

"It's okay." Eun Ji forgave them in a flat tone.

Xiumin and Chen glanced at each other like Eun Ji was mad at them.

Mi Rin was dabbing the cottons harshly on Luhan's and Chanyeol's face.

"You idiots. A tall person with a childs face but has a deep voice while punching a person who looks like a 5 years old kid but is already 20 punching each other! Puh-lease." Mi Rin scoffed while dabbing it more harshly on their faces.

[A/N: I made them more young ya'know :">]

"YAH YAH YAH!" Chanyeol and Luhan screamed while being in pain.

"Idiot number one! Idiot number 2!" Faye exclaimed while poking their wounds with a cotton that is was soaked with alcohol.

"Yah! Could you heal them properly?!" Myun Min exclaimed while glaring at her Eonnies.

"Yes Ma'am. . ." Faye, Mi Rin, Hyun Jae and Mei Rong chorused while treating their wounds in a gentle way.

"Good. I prefer Eun Ji Eonnie. So quiet. I apologize for my Eonnies behaviour. They are like these when people gets hurt. . . like the one on my left." Myun Min said while glancing at Mei Rong who was looking at her with a ' O n O )' look.

Ji Hyun and Yong Mi were together along with Lay and Suho.

The two we're treating their wounds in a gentle way.

Lay and Suho we're spacing out while looking at Ji Hyun and Yong Mi.

I'm so lucky. . . . having no rivals. . . Suho and Lay thought.

The girls continued treating their wounds.

The boys had bruises and busted lips.

Their bodies we're filled with bruises like their rib part, back part, stomach part and arm part.

The could hardly move as the girls we're treating them except for the rib part, back part and stomach part.

"U-uh. . . M-Myun Minnie. . . H-how will we heal their bruises in their rib part, back part and stomach p-part?" Mei Rong stuttered as the girls were forcing her to ask Myun Min.

"Take their shirts off and heal it." Myun Min straightforwardly said with a poker face on.

"B-bwoh?!" All of the girls stuttered as their cheeks were starting to turn pink.

"Wae? Haven't seen a boys body?" Myun Min asked while smirking at her Eonnies.

The girls shook their heads while blushing madly.

"Well, that's your problem not mine." Myun Min said while smirking at them.

"Boys, can you remove your clothes so that the Eonnies will treat your bruises?" Myun Min asked.

They all nodded their head as they took off their shirts which made the girls widen their eyes and blush madly.

The boys smirked at the innocence of the girls.

"U-uh. . . . W-where is the e-extra. . . . ointment?" Eun Ji stuttered as she covered her eyes while looking at the girls.

"I-it's here. . ." Ji Hyun stuttered while passing it to Eun Ji.

The girls gulped down a big amount of saliva as they placed a small amount of oinment for bruises.

They rubbed the oinment on their palms while looking up, being welcomed by the glorious hot y bodies of the boys.

Some of the girls we're having a mental nosebleed.

They blinked endlessly as they placed their hand on the bruised part while rubbing the ointment on the rib part first.

The guys who we're still waiting for their turn we're laughing their butts out while seeing the priceless looks of the others.

The girls continued as they placed ointments on the back part and stomach part.

All of the boys have six packs of abs which made it more difficult for the girls.

"DALSKDJALSKDHASLKDHJASDHA;S?! HOW CAN WE FREAKING DO THIS?!" All of the girls screamed as they clutched on to their hair in frustration.

Minwoo and Myun Min chuckled and said.

"You can do it guys. What if one day you'll get married and treat your husband when they get hurt?"

The girls tensed up as they heard the word 'married'.

"I'm not getting married." Faye and Mei Rong coldly answered back.

"Gosh, just do it! Mei Rong Eonnie, you have brothers. GOSH." Myun Min exclaimed.

"I forgot!" Mei Rong exclaimed while smiling as she continued applying the oinment on the stomach part of Kai which made her almost finished with it then proceed to D.O

"Eun Ji eonnie, you have a brother also." Myun Min rolled her eyes which made Eun Ji continue her work.

Yong Mi, Faye, Mi Rin and Hyun Jae didn't continue.

"What about us?" Faye asked.

"Just imagine that their girls." Minwoo chuckled.

"OKAY!" All of them beamed as they continued applying the ointment on the bruised part,.

"YAH! We're not girls!" The boys exclaimed except for D.O, Kai, Xiumin and Chen.

All of the girls chuckled.

After one hour, the girls finally finished treating their wounds.

Mei Rong stood up first and excused herself.

"I'll just be right back." Eun Ji said as she excused herself and went out of the house.

"What's with them?" Hyun Jae asked while looking at the others.

"Maybe. . . uh. . . i don't know." Minwoo said until they heard a girls voice squealing.

"Kyaahh! Jinjja? When is your wedding Oppa?!"

All of the girls looked at each other along with Minwoo and said.

"Mei Rong talking to her BIG brother."

"She has a brother?" D.O asked.

"Yeah. She actually have TWO big brothers which is like her except for the eldest. They have different faces along with Eun Ji and her little brother and sister and her big sister." Mi Rin explained.

Again they heard a girl squeal again but this time there were TWO.

"KYYAAAHHH! YOUR GETTING MARRIED EONNIE?! WHO?. . . BWOH?! KYAAAHH"

"OHEMGEEE! Where will it be held?!. . . . . MALDIVES?! KYAAAHHH. . . . NEXT WEEK! SURE!"

"What are they up to now?" Yong Mi rubbed her temple.

"Mollaseo but I think this is going to be good." Hyun Jae smirked.

"What do you mean 'GOOD'?" EXO asked.

"Wait in three. . . two. . . . one. . ." Hyun Jae smirked until Eun Ji and Mei Rong went back to the living room squealing.

"I'M THE BRIDE'S MAID!!" Eun Ji and Mei Rong squealed while jumping with each other.

"See?" Hyun Jae smiled in a teasing manner.

"AAANNNDDD. . . . . WE'RE GOING TO MALDIVES!!! ALL OF US!!" The two squealed which made all of their eyes widen and jump with them.

"KYAAAAAHHHH!" All of them squealed like girls which made them stop.

The girls look at the boys weirdly.

"IT WAS HIM!"

 



winter_breeze here! :D

Kekekekeke~ I know -w- )

I'm updating since I'm being like a ninja! :DDDD

SOOO, SSSHHHH PEOPLE! 8DD

 

 

So, what do you think? :3

 

 

Comment and Subscribe and Support this story of ours! :D

Help me spread this story to people you know? :O

/brick'd/

 

Well, Me will go to sleep now~! :D

 

Ppyong~!

-Winter_Breeze

 

 

 

 

BTW~! I MADE THE POSTER~! :D