Chapter 54 : Let's Begin.

Unexpected Accident (예기치 못한 사고)

Chapter 54 : Let's Begin.


"Yeoboseyo?" The girls said until a voice went shouting from their side.

"YAH! HOW DARE YOU LEAVE ME HERE EONNIE?!"

"SONG YONG MI, WHY DID YOU ACCEPT THE OFFER?!"

"YOU GUYS ARE SO DEAD WHEN YOU COME BACK!"

"HEY HEY HEY! HAVE YOU MET TAEMIN HYUNG THERE?!"

 

Narrator's POV :

 

Before the four girls could reply, Hyukmin pulled them which made them end the call, leaving Ji Hyun, Faye, Mi Rin and Kai dumbfounded.

"Okay girls, you will be having your photoshoot." Si Young said while pushing his glasses upwards with a folder in his hands.

"Ehe, you girls will be sooo CUTE! Like KAWAIII!" Kyukmin squealed while squishing the four into a big tight hug.

"Yah, You might kill them." Si Young said as he noticed the girls we're struggling to breath.

"Omo!. ." Hyukmin said while letting the girls go.

"Mianhae!" Hyukmin apologized.

"Mei Rong!" A stylist went calling and pulling Mei Rong away for the photoshoot.

"She's the eldest?" Si Young asked.

The girls nodded.

"Oh. . . So the photoshoot will be by age." Si Young mumbled while looking at the girls profile.

The three girls looked around, awkwardly.

"Yah, don't be awkward with me." Hyukmin pouted while shaking Yong Mi and Eun Ji's arms.

Yong Mi, Eun Ji and Hyun Jae went staring at Hyukmin.

They thought that it was really cute which made them squish his cheeks really hard.

"APAAAA!" Hyukmin shrieked when the girls removed their hands from his cheeks.

"HYUUUNN JAAEE!" Another stylist went shouting and pulling Hyun Jae away.

 

"They. . . ended the call." Faye, Mi Rin, Ji Hyun and Kai whispered while being dumbfounded.

"Well, duh. They are busy." Eun Hee said while rolling her eyes.

"Uh, lets go back to the mansion now. Thanks for the time INFINITE." Manage Uncle said while bowing at the INFINITE.

"Your welcome. ." Sunggyu said while noticing the glares from the boys.

Manager Uncle, the boys and the girls went leaving.

 

"What's the theme Si Young-ah?" Hyukmin asked while peeking through the brown folder.

". . . ." Si Young blankly stared at the folder.

"YAH! What is it?" Hyukmin asked while hitting the head of Si Young, really hard.

"Just look it for your self!" Si Young said while shoving the folder to Hyukmin's face.

"O_______O" Hyukmin stared at the folder.

"YAHHH! What kind of theme is this?!" Hyukmin exclaimed while charging towards Si Young, with the girls watching him like 5 years old children.

 

The girls (Meirong, Eunji, Hyunjae and Yongmi) were having their photoshoot.

Meanwhile, EXO, Donghae, Minwoo, Manager Uncle and the girls were at the mansion, sitting lazily on the carpeted living room.

"What do we do now?" Sehun asked.

"lets call the girls." Manager Uncle suggested.

"Nahh....." Everyone said.

"How about we visit them!" Tao exclaimed which made everyone agree.

"Yess!" Everyone screamed except for Manager Uncle.

"Pleeaaassseee." Everyone pleaded with puppy dog eyes.

Manager Uncle sighed and said.

"Fine."

"Yaaay!" Everyone cheered as they all went out of the mansion and went straight to the place where the girls were staying.

 

"Break!" The Head director exclaimed which made the girls sigh and went to the dressing room.

 

 

 

"This is so tiring." Yong Mi said as she sat down on te couch.

 

 

"Aniya." The three disagrees.

 

 

 

The door went open, revealing five handsome boys; SHINee.

 

 

"We have arrived!" Key exclaimed.

The four just stared at them.

Blink.

Blink.

Blink.

Process.

Process.

"......."

"Yah!" Key exclaimed.

"What?" The girls asked.

"Hey, whats wrong?" Jonghyun asked, as a caring dinosaur cousin.

"I need chicken."

"Nothing."

"I feel tired."

"My cheeks hurt from smiling."

"Chicken? Nothing? You feel tired? Your cheeks hurt?" Jonghyun repeated.

They all nodded until.... BAM!

"Food is here!" The two managers exclaimed while smiling like idiots.

The smell of chicken went filling the room.

Onew and Mei Rong's tummy went rumbling which made everyone laugh.

"I think someone is hungry~" Taemin cooed which made everyone laugh again.

"Okay, lets eat." SHINee's manager said which made all of them sit on the floor.

The managers went placing down all of the food.

Everyone started eating.

As minutes passed, someone broke the silence.

"One day, I'll make my own restaurant." Mei Rong beamed.

"What kind of restaurant Eonnie?" Yong Mi asked.

"Chicken restaurant. I will name it MFC." Mei Rong answered while holding a piece of chicken, really high.

Everyone went staring at her as if she was mad.

"What?" Mei Rong asked while blinking at them.

"I'll join you! Lets call it MOFC!" Onew beamed which made everyone facepalm themselves.

"Yes! We shall!" Mei Rong beamed which made Jonghyun stop them from going on.

"Stop. No one is going to make a chicken restaurant." Jonghyun said while covering the mouth of his cousin and his hyung.

 

"Annyeong!" Manager Uncle greeted Hyukmin and Si Young which made them hug him.

"Hyung! What are you doing here?" Hyukmin asked happily.

"I'm gonna visit my nieces." Manager Uncle said while ruffling Hyukmin's hair.

"Nugu?" Si Young asked.

"The one that Mr. Sooman brought here." Manager Uncle said.

"Jinjja? We're their Manager." Hyukmin happily said while jumping up and down.

"Where are they?" Manager Uncle asked.

"Hyuuungg! Where are they?" Tao and Sehun whined while looking around like helpless puppies.

"Follow us." Si Young said while leading the way.

"Woah. . . this is where they have their photoshoot." Eun Hee said while looking around.

 

"Oppaaaa! GIVE ME THAT!" Yong Mi shrieked while chasing Minho and Jonghyun around.

"This one is nice." Eun Ji and Key talked while looking at a clothing website.

"Why do you like chicken?" Hyun Jae asks Onew, who was eating KFC.

"Uh. . . ." Mei Rong and Taemin awkwardly sat beside each other.

BAM!

Everyone went looking towards the door, revealing Manager Uncle, Si Young, Hyukmin and people behind them.

"Oh, Hi Samchoon~" Jonghyun greeted while running with Minho.

Everyone continued what they we're doing except for Mei Rong and Taemin.

"Hyukmin-sshi." Mei Rong stood up from her seat, walked towards Hyukmin and poked him.

"Ne?" Hyukmin blinked cutely like a little kid.

"What will we do next for the next six days?" Mei Rong asked.

"You and the girls will have a beach CF with SHINEEE!" Hyukmin beamed while jumping up and down which made the girls and SHINee stop what they we're doing.

"HHHYYYYUUUUUUUNNNNGGGGGG!" Kai went pushing Si Young, Hyukmin, Manager Uncle and Mei Rong and hugging Taemin.

Everyone went staring at the two like something just happened.

CREEK CREEK CREEK

"Awkward." Myun Min said while sitting on the couch beside Eun Ji.

"YAHH!" Mi Rin, Faye and Ji Hyun went attacking Mei Rong, Yong Mi and Hyun Jae.

They went pushing them on the floor and went on top of them and started shaking them.

"WHY DID YOU ACCEPT?!"

"WHY DIDN'T YOU WAIT FOR ME?!"

"HUH?! TELL US!"

"YAH! STOP SHAKIIINNNGGG ME!!"

"DJASKLDHJASJKDGHSKH"

"MI RIN! STOP SHAKING ME OR ELSE YOUR GONNA FACE MY WRATH!"

The three stopped shaking Mei Rong, Yong Mi and Hyun Jae.

"Get.Off." Hyun Jae stated while being pissed.

Mei Rong went looking at Hyun Jae with 'O_O' since her dongsaengs doesn't know how Hyun Jae would get angry.

"YAH! Why are you getting pissed?!" Mi Rin asked which made Hyun Jae look at her with eyes ready to attack any moment.

Mi Rin was about to say something when Hyun Jae was about to attack her when Mei Rong went pulling Hyun Jae out of the room.

"What was that?" Taemin asked while blinking his eyes.

"Mollaseo. . . " Everyone answered him while looking shocked a little bit.

Before EXO, Donghae and Minwoo could speak, Yong Mi, Mei Rong, Eun Ji and Hyun Jae were already called back to the set.

"Nee!" The four girls exclaimed while excusing themselves.

"We just arrived here and we didnt even got the chance to talk to them." Tao pouted.

"Yeahh." Suho pouted more.

"I miss them already." Xiumin admitted while pouting.

"You miss the food that they cook or Eun Ji?" Sehun asked while raising a brow.

"Of course Eun Ji! but also the food slash bun that Mei Rong cooked." Xiumin confessed while turning red.

"Aish." Kris smacked the latter's head while receiving a pout.

"Why would you do that to me?" Xiumin asked.

"Nothing, just felt like smacking your bun head." Kris answered.

Suddenly, they heard lots of squealing towards the set which made them turn their heads to the set.

Their eyes widen as Mei Rong and Yong Mi were being splashed with a bucket, which is 10times larger.

"OMG, that happened to me too!" Sehun squealed.

Everyone looked at him with a 'are-you-serious?'.

Sehun raised both of his hands and said.

"Hey hey, I'm just telling the truth."

Everyone just shook their heads and continued watching the girls.

"Why are they being splashed with water?" D.O asked.

"Mollaseo. . . . this is not part of the photoshoot." Si Young said while scratching the back part of his head.

"I'll go ask them." Hyukmin and Si Young said while going towards the director.

"Soo, how are you my dear cousins?" Jonghyun asked while slinging a hand on Mi Rin and Faye.

"We're fine Dino." Faye said while putting an arm at Jonghyun's back.

"Are you sure?" Jonghyun asked.

"Yes hyung." Faye said while rolling her eyes.

"HYUNG?! I'm your Oppa!" Jonghyun exclaimed, leaving Mi Rin and Faye high five-ing with each other.

"Well, I want to call you hyung." Faye said while sticking her tongue out to Jonghyun before scrambling towards Ji Hyun.

"YAH!" Jonghyun exclaimed while receiving lots of chuckle from the others.

"What do you mean?!" they heard Si Young shouting.

They could see that Hyukmin was telling him to calm down.

"I think we should go now guys." Manager Uncle said.

"Right now?" Kai and Luhan asked.

"Yes." Manager Uncle said.

Everyone groaned.

"Bye guys." Manager Uncle said while waving a hand to SHINee.

"Bye hyung, bye guys!" SHINee said while waving a hand back to them.

"Okay, SHINee! Let's begin the CF with these lovely girls." SHINee's Manager announced.

"Nee!"

 


 

A short update :))

I don't know what to write anymore but dont worry, they next chapter will be long?

Since me and my dongsaeng have been writing the next chapter since last last week? XDD

 

So, What do you think? :)))

Ciao~ :)

-Winter_Breeze