Twentyfifth Chapter

A Twisted Fairytale

I let a yawn escape my lips as the sunlight shone into the room. My eyes fluttered open and I stared at Hoya’s sleeping face, his handsome features pleasing me as I smiled. He was far more handsome than Yonghyun was, though that smile of mine faded when I remembered Hoya’s words from yesterday, him telling that he liked someone. I wonder who the girl is.

My gaze fixed itself on his lips and I gulped down as my pulse rose. I honestly didn’t know what I should do anymore. The feelings I once had for Yonghyun were long gone and I’ve fallen in love with Hoya. But the boy before me liked someone already. So should I stay with a person I don’t even love just because or simply no one?

Love was truly something bothersome.

After taking a last glance on Hoya I slipped out of bed, I didn’t want to get Woohyun or Sung Yeol the opportunity to taunt me more than they already were. Speaking about them, are they still asleep? With a smile on my face I headed over to the master bedroom. Just as expected, they were still asleep, though their position was even more priceless now.

Woohyun’s arm had grabbed onto Sung Yeol’s waist and their faces were so close that people could easily think they were kissing. I seriously needed a picture of this. With laughter echoing in my head I darted back to my room before grabbing my cell phone. Maybe they’ll think twice from now on, I snapped pictures, all of them from different angles.

Carefully I crept up closer to them as I slid down the phone in my pocket. A master plan had formed in my mind and I would for sure put it through. Lightly I pushed Woohyun and Sung Yeol’s faces closer until the point that their lips touched, but just as I were about to snap a picture, the both of them woke up, startled by the fact that they were kissing each other. I had to bit my lip in order to sustain a laugh, but I couldn’t keep it in and let it loose. Two heads turned in my direction and I decided pretty fast that it was time to run.

“DORAM.” Woohyun’s voice was so loud that he had probably woken up the whole neighborhood. My head snapped in different directions as I had to think fast of where I was going to hide. At least somewhere I could lock behind me. My room was occupied already and I didn’t want to wake MyungSoo and Sungjong in case they were still asleep. Hoya was sleeping in Soo Ni’s room, a screw him he can wake up.

With a pounding heart I slammed the bedroom door shut before locking. I breathed out a long sigh as I let my head rest against the door. I honestly didn’t want to know what they would do once they got their hands on me, but I had my thoughts. “What are you doing?” startled I hit my head against the door when Hoya spoke.

I turned around in haste to see that he was standing just before my eyes. His face in a wondering expression and I gulped down on my saliva when I stared at his lips. There was a harsh bang on the door as the handle was being pulled down in fast movements so that the lock clicked, but it never opened, “DORAM OPEN.” Both of them yelled and I awkwardly bit my lip when Hoya raised his eyebrow.

“What exactly did you do?” my gaze left Hoya’s as I snickered upon the images of the two of them kissing. I swirled around and pressed my ear against the door when I heard them whispering, though despite that I were focusing I still couldn’t hear what they were talking on about. “Doram if you don’t open the door, then we’ll tell Hoya.” I didn’t even know why my blood froze and my pulse rose.

“But I have the pictures and if you as much as say a word then I’m posting this on the bulletin board in school.” did the two of them seriously think I were just talk and no action, if they as much as speak a word to Hoya about what they know, then the whole school will be able to see these pictures. “Haha, do you think we’ll fall for that.”

“What are they going on about, what can’t I know?” my eyes widened to the size of plates when I remembered that Hoya was in here. I broke away from the door, still with my back facing him as I told him that it was nothing. He can’t know about my feelings for him. Especially since this is just a game for him. I don’t want to fell more pathetic than I already was. “Oh, Hoya you’re in there as well.” Woohyun blurted and I cursed in my mind when Hoya said yes. This was only going to smear on their ing fantasies.

“Great.” I could literally hear the smirk that was playing on Woohyun’s lips and I shook my head as I told Hoya to not listen to them, they were only speaking rubbish. “Doram likes you.” my pulse had raised to unhealthy limits and my heart was beating so fast that it felt like I were going to have a heart attack any moment.

I hoped that he would take it as a joke, knowing Woohyun and Sung Yeol’s nature of always playing around Hoya would definitely know when to brush of their bad jokes. Though, deep down I wished that he would take a step forward, palm my cheeks and kiss me.

There was a moment of complete awkward silence between the two of us and I honestly couldn’t look at Hoya right now. It would only cause me to blush and I would be exposed for real. Instead I stared down on the floor. Seconds turned into minutes before Hoya pushed himself past and opened the door. I stood there frozen to the floor when I heard how the outer door downstairs slammed shut so violently that the whole house shook.

The only way to tell when you have fallen hard for the person is when tears trickle down your cheeks once he leave, even if it’s just for a little while.