Eleventh Chapter

A Twisted Fairytale

I can’t take it, living like this. It’s truly ing bothersome and I hate it. I can’t even understand those people who actually have lived all their life like this. I don’t know why Hoya’s face suddenly popped up in my mind. Well maybe because he was poor. Duh, Doram, you truly are stupid sometimes.

I jolted up from my position in the bed as my phone buzzed. Stressed out I began my search for the small device. Once finally found I pressed the green phone and pressed it against my ear. “Seo Won ah, you won’t believe what’s happened.” I cried as I slumped back onto the bed and looked out through the window. The sun was descending and it would soon be pitch black. I don’t know what Seo Won was doing but she was truly not listening to what I precisely told her because she suddenly asked me where I had been today.

I groaned in my mind before I slowly began to tell her about what my dad had told me yesterday, and where we had moved and that stupid school. Plus those irritating kiss stealing guys. Though, I didn’t include the part about one more boy stealing a kiss from me. I didn’t know what Seo Won would think of me if I told her.

“Wow, so many things in one go.” She said as if she was amazed by all these things. Well I wouldn’t mind switching places, not at all. Maybe she could play around with those guys precisely in the way they are playing around with me, or trying to. But it’s not going to work.

“Yeh and you should see the people in school, only s and playboys.” I shivered in disgust as I thought back on what happened in the hallway and in class. Seriously slapping someone’s , are they in kindergarten or what. “Speaking about playboys, are there any nice guys there?” I let out a loud groan once more, was boys the only thing she thought about? “Hello, your friend is suffering here and you think about boys, thanks.” I muttered sarcastically as I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

I listened to as she let out a low sorry before once again demanding to know about if the guys at school was something to go after. “Definitely not.” I almost shouted into the phone. “Okay, okay I understand so please calm down.” She let out a laugh at the end before she suddenly asked if I wanted to go out clubbing. Why not, it was Friday night and I had nothing else to do, at least nothing important.

“Sure, where should we meet? The usual place?” I wondered as I headed over to my small wardrobe, it was nothing like the one I had before. I picked out a black dress with small red details. It was one of the first ever dresses I got from my father, so it was definitely a favorite.

After getting the time and place from Seo Won I ended the call and headed over to the bathroom. I no longer had my own, so I had to share with the rest of them, something that I didn’t like. But right now, it weren’t much I could actually do about it, unfortunately. But as I got into the hallway I noticed that the bathroom door was locked. I let my fist meet the wood one time as I told the person to get out. There was a moment of complete silence and I banged once again while telling him or her to move, now.

My ears perked at the sound of a chuckle, not just anyone’s chuckle, it was Soo Ni. “Not going to happen, I’m going to take my time.” the water was and I shut my eyes close as I rubbed my temple, ing irritating. “Yah, I need to shower.” I roared but only earned laughter from Soo Ni; apparently she thought this was super hilarious.

“Sad for you then.” I rolled my eyes before I stalked back to my bedroom. She was so going to get it for this. Maybe I should invite Yonghyun over tomorrow and make her even more jealous. I smiled to myself; the girl truly needs to know her place. I tapped my lips as I smiled, but that smile faded and turned into a frown when I remembered the two stolen kisses. Those two were also people who needed to know their place.

Once Soo Ni unlocked the door, after over half an hour I pushed past her and locked the door behind myself before slipping inside the shower. I’m going to kill her if she used all the hot water. I let out a scream as cold water smeared over my body. My hands curled into fists and right at that moment it felt as if I could actually kill someone. I was truly that pissed off.

I rushed myself and constantly shivered when the water swept over me and the coldness embraced me like a blanket. Finally clean I almost jumped out of there and tightly wrapped the towel close against my abused skin. Eagerly I dried myself before unlocking and returning to my room and my beautiful dress. I can honestly not remember when I last used it, not this summer at least.

After drying my hair I began to style it, my long black hair was perfect to curl into light, loose curls that would flow down my back, once that done I applied some light and easy make-up before letting the dress slid on. I truly loved how it hugged my body and made my silhouette more define, a perfect party dress.

I grabbed my things and left, or so I thought I would before my dad butted in asking where I was going at this time of the day, “out with friends.” I replied, well it wasn’t like it was a complete lie. More like, twisting the truth. “Dressed like that.” he pointed at my outfit, I knew very well that he didn’t like that I used these kinds of clothes and things. For him I was still that little girl.

“Dad, I’m simply going out with my friends, nothing to worry about.” I reassured him. There had never been a problem before so why would today be any different. “Hm, okay.” With a relieved smile on my lips I hugged my dad hastily before getting out of there. I didn’t want to risk my dad changing his mind.

But there was this slight problem, my dad had taken away my car and sold it. So from yesterday on I would need to walk everywhere. Well, technically I could take the bus and the subway, something that I was doing. The only problem was that the subway station was a ten minute walk from the house. So there was a slight walk. But with the summer air gently breezing it was rather relaxing and the loud traffic couldn’t be heard here or at least not as much as before. That were probably the only plus this side of Seoul had.

I’d checked the time just before leaving, so I had about thirty minutes to get my back to my usual hangout. The subway ride wouldn’t take more than fifteen minutes, maximum twenty and the club was just next the subway station itself. So there was no need to rush, “girly, want to have some fun?” Oblivious to the situation I just continued on towards my destination.

Well that was before I felt something grabbing my jacket and tug on the arm harshly. I snapped my head around in irritation; I didn’t have time for some fifteen year old boys having their first drunk experience. Hell no. But I soon realized that this was not some small town boys goofing around.

Nope, this was serious.