Tenth Chapter

A Twisted Fairytale

Goyang high school, what worlds were best suited to describe it, run-down, disgusting, low class people and what else. I’d only stepped inside the gates and I already hated this piece of crap school. I wanted to go back to Daewon in this instant. And Soo Ni fallowing me didn’t lessen the annoyance that was building up inside of me. I was to tell the truth, totally pissed off.

Not to mention, the uniform was far too revealing, were the school so poor that they couldn’t afford more fabric or what. But I were apparently the only one bothered by that, girls around me was strutting around, showing off to the boys who would whistle and check them out.

“Fresh meat incoming.” Some boy shouted in the hallway as I made my way down to get my time table and my books. I knew that they were referring to me, but I tried to not pay any attention to them. Something that was harder said than done when one boy came up to me and smacked my before winking. I gave him a ‘WTF’ face before giving him a smack over the cheek. “Don’t ever do that again, ever.” I snarled at him before heading off.

Whispers meet my ears and I frowned. This was not how imagined my first day in this hell hole. I grabbed the handle and pushed open the door to the office. A lady greeted me with a tired smile, hm, no wonder this school . The teachers don’t even want to be there. “You’re the new student, am I correct?” I nodded before bowing my head slightly. I were not going to give her a proper greeting, I were simply too pissed off to even care.

“Here’s your time table and your books.” She handed over a piece of paper before stuffing my hands full with books, awesome, not. How the hell was I’m going to carry these ones? I glanced at the time table and saw that first class was math. ing wonderful to start the day with the subject I hate the most.

“Good luck.” Yeah right, you probably just want me to fail just like everyone else. The bell rang in the distance, though I don’t know if I would call it ring because the bell seemed broken and more like drummed away, causing my ears to hurt. Can this get worse or what? I carefully opened the door so that the books wouldn’t fall out of my grip as I slipped out of there. But I was too pre-occupied with not letting the door knock away the books that I didn’t look ahead of me and I crashed into something else.

I let out a yelp as the pile of books I was holding tumbled down on the floor and hit it with a loud thud. Sighing I bent down as I began to pick them up. That’s when I noticed a pair of shoes and I stared up. My eyes widened and I fell backwards. The guy before me let out a low amused chuckle and I cursed in my mind.

“Y-you, what are you doing here?” I stuttered out as I stared at the boy who tried to take a kiss from me at the ice cream shop. I scrambled backwards and harshly hit the wall behind when he crept closer. “I’m attending this school.” he stuck out his tongue at me. I groaned in my head as I closed my eyes shut, something that I usually did when something was bothering the crap out of me. A sigh escaped my lips as I fluttered my eyes open, only to stare into the other boy’s eyes. “Can I get my kiss now?” what the hell was wrong with the boys here? Smacking other people’s asses and shamelessly asking for people to kiss them.
“No.”

“But Hoya got one.” He pouted and I rolled my eyes. “Correction, he stole one.” He explained and I watched in fear how his pout turned into a smirk. Why did I always end up in these sorts of situations? My eyes widened in horror, Doram. Come up with something fast, think. I didn’t know what flew in me but my hands made their way up to his face and I pinched his cheeks, pulling them and making faces. I let out a laugh at his shocked face.

A shiver ran through me when I felt his hands grabbing mine and pulling them away. I gulped when he closed in, our faces dangerously close. “I’m going to tell my boyfriend.” I hastily stated and he withdrew himself slightly before asking if I had told my boyfriend about the kiss with Hoya.

‘Lie.’

“Yes, I told him.” I said with all the confidence I had as I pushed him away and stood up. I don’t know what gave me away but I felt his hand grasp onto my wrist and I stopped in my tracks. Why can’t this boy understand that I don’t want to kiss him? And where the hell are Hoya and the rest when you actually need them around. “You can le –.” I froze as a pair of lips met mine and I gasped in shock. I tried to shove him away but the boy was just as strong as Hoya and I soon enough gave up my attempts to free myself.

I grasped for air once he finally pulled away, that smirk growing on his lips. Ashamed I bent down and started to pick up my books. Now two guys that I don’t even know have stolen kisses from me. If it proceeded like this then I would soon have kissed the whole population of guys in this school. Well, so far only one guy from this school had stolen one. Then we had Yonghyun at Daewon. Hoya, I had no clue which school he was attending, hopefully not this one.

“What’s your first class?” the unknown boy asked. Crap, I’d totally forgotten the class that already had started. I quickened my phase before all the books once again were in my embrace and I took a glance at the time table to see which room I was supposed to be in. “3C.” I mouthed out as I began to search for the classroom.

“Great, then we’re in the same class.” I came to a stop when the kiss stealing boy behind me talked. I let out a frustrated groan. “Here, come on.” He passed me by and headed towards the staircase in front of us. Hesitantly I fallowed after him. It was still better than looking like a fool. The two of us walked up to the top floor before entering a hallway. I guess the seniors had all their classes here.

“So, do you have name?” aren’t you supposed to ask that before you kiss the person in question? At least it usually works like that. “Why should I tell you?” I wondered as I raised an eyebrow. I bit my lip when he spun around, our faces were that close again and my heart jumped when he leaned in closer.

“Because you’re stuck here and it would be nice to know.” his lips titled upwards into a smirk. But no, I was not going to get stuck here. I was leaving once dad got his company back on its feet. Then I’m forever leaving this place and this stupid school. “So?” the question lingered in the air but instead of answering him I showed him my precious middle finger before stalking off. My eyes caught sight of the right room and I slid open the door, something that earned me the eyes of everyone present.

“I’m guessing you are the new student.” the teacher spoke; she looked equally as tired as the one in the reception. I gave her a nod before the door harshly slid open and that guy entered. “Sung Yeol you’re late again”. He didn’t even acknowledge the teacher and just headed towards his seat. How come I didn’t notice it earlier? Hoya and that other boy from the other day were seated there as well. I closed my eyes but immediately snapped them open when the teacher told me to introduce myself.

My gaze wandered over to the Sung Yeol boy that kissed me moments ago before it landed on Hoya, both of them were intensely staring at me, burning holes into my face. “I’m Hwang Doram.” I muttered out almost inaudible as I stared down on the floor. “Could you take that again.” I groaned in my head as I looked up. “I’m Hwang Doram.” I said louder so that everyone would be able to hear.

“Okay, Doram. You can take a seat.” My eyes scanned the room for available seats. Seconds past by and I couldn’t find any empty seat, except for the one next to Hoya. He was smirking at me and I dragged my feet’s towards the seat. Halfway there I felt for the second time someone smacking my . Without hesitating I grabbed a book from the pile in my hands before hitting him over the head.

The whole room boomed with ‘oh’s’ as I continued my route to my new seat. I let my books met the bench with a loud thud before I placed myself down. I took a quick glance at Hoya. He was staring at me with that grin, his pearly whites showing and I let my head bang against the pile of books. This was going to be hell.