Thirteenth Chapter

A Twisted Fairytale

I was walking down the hallway in school. It was my second day here and every passing second I wished to be back at Daewon, to be around Yonghyun and Seo Won. Not these jackasses. Well, MyungSoo was pretty nice. But Hoya, god that guy, I wanted to kill him, so annoying. “Noona.” I turned around upon hearing that voice. It was the girly voice, I mean, the guy who looks like a girl.

He stopped just in front of me as he let out a smile. I tilted my head to the side as I wondered what he wanted. “My hyungs told me that you had transferred here last week, so I just wanted to say hello.” He waved his hand in front of me and I let out a low chuckle. I didn’t even know why, but this guy made me feel at ease, unlike someone else.

“Sungjong what are you doing here?” Hoya’s sudden appearance made me startled and I slowly started to back away. “Speaking about the devil.” I muttered under my breath as I looked away from Hoya. I could feel his intense gaze on me as I hurried to say goodbye to Sungjong before walking off. I didn’t want to be around Hoya or Sung Yeol for that matter. They were weird and I absolutely didn’t want more kisses stolen from me.

“Hyung, you scared her away.” that was the last thing I heard Sungjong say before I turned the corner and headed down the other hallway as I proceeded towards the stairs. I was going to give back MyungSoo his jacket. But just as I sort of predicted I got lost and I didn’t really know where I’d turned up at. I closed my eyes in annoyance as I began to think back, shouldn’t his classroom be somewhere around here?

“Yah, you.” my head snapped around at the unknown voice right behind me. I came face to face with a boy and two other boys standing behind him. I raised an eyebrow at them before asking what they wanted. “I heard your dad was loaded with money, mind being my girlfriend?” he sneaked up and wrapped an arm around my shoulder. I immediately pushed it away in furry. “Go yourself, I don’t want to be your girlfriend.” I snapped at him before walking off. Or so I thought I did until I felt a hand grasping my arm and shoving my body against the wall.

“You should listen really carefully, if I tell you something then you do it, understand?” he was in my face as he spat out those words. Was he kidding, I were most definitely not going to listen to him. I had absolutely no reason to do so. “You know what, if you want someone to play with go search for someone called Lee Soo Ni, she would be more than pleased to help you out.” I smirked at him as I pointed in the direction of where her classroom was.

“Lee Soo Ni, is that the new chick in 2A?” he wondered as he backed away, I nodded my head once and told him to send my regards to her. The boy stared at me a couple of seconds before walking off together with his friends. My pulse had increased and I closed my eyes as I told myself to calm down. After a second or two, I fluttered my eyes open and they widened in fear as I backed up, my back harshly hitting the wall.

What was Hoya doing here?

“G-get away from me.” I stuttered out as I slid along the wall, away from him. My pulse was growing once again as I told him to go away. I didn’t even know why he was scaring me so much. A grin appeared on his lips as I started to run. My knees were still plastered and it hurt every time my feet’s slammed against the floor.

I had to find MyungSoo, like right now. He and Sungjong were the only ones that would be able to save me from this situation. Sung Yeol would most definitely not do it and that other guy were probably teamed up with Hoya and Sung Yeol, so no, I would not try and seek help from him.

My lips were tightly shut; I didn’t want to scream out in agony over the pain rushing through my body as I ran down the hallway and towards the stairs. If I got back to either my classroom or found MyungSoo then I would be saved, I think. I don’t know what happened to me but I found myself screaming MyungSoo’s name out loud as I ran. It must’ve looked really funny for the passersby. But this was my life we were talking about.

Out of nowhere the said boy appeared and I took a quick glance behind myself, Hoya was fallowing after, or more running after me as I hide behind MyungSoo. My hands grabbed his shirt as I stared out from my hideout behind MyungSoo and I fixed my gaze at the incoming danger; Hoya.

“Hyung what are you doing here?” MyungSoo spoke and I watched in fear how Hoya totally ignored his dongsaeng's attempt to get any kind of acknowledge. I tightened my grip on MyungSoo’s shirt as I buried my face in his back. I didn’t want to see Hoya right now, or never for that matter. “Yah, can you listen.” I heard Hoya’s oh so familiar voice call after my attention. Something I didn’t give him, until I felt a hand yanking at my arm, trying to pull me away.

“You’re coming with me.” I don’t know why I suddenly felt so scared around him. It wasn’t like he’d actually hurt me. Still, it was something with him that just screamed ‘not good, stay away’. But then again, how many guys did not have that mark. “No, let me go.” I tried yanking my arm free from him as I clung harder onto MyungSoo. I didn’t want Hoya dragging me away.

“Hyung, you’re scaring her.” MyungSoo’s voice was sharper now, threatening and a bit scary. I couldn’t understand what Hoya would want, it’s not like he have anything to receive from me, neither had I done something wrong, so then why? Why was he being like this? The yanking from his side stopped and I slowly looked up and to the side, Hoya as still there and still holding onto my arm.

What the hell was I supposed to do now?

I don’t know what the hell I was doing when I suddenly let go off MyungSoo. Maybe I somewhat understood that Hoya would get to me one way or another either way. So why not take the blow now instead of later. MyungSoo looked equally as surprised as I was myself but he didn’t object when Hoya pulled me along with him down the hallway.

“I’ll give back your jacket next time.” I shouted at the younger boy that was slowly fading away in the distance. Once again had I failed to give back his jacket. A sigh escaped my lips as my body fallowed Hoya. I had no clue on where he was going but I noticed that there weren’t many students around. I let out a low yelp when he pushed me against a wall and placed his hands on each side of my face.

“What was all that about? And when did you become such good friends with MyungSoo?” he wondered as he leaned his face closer to mine. I let out an amused chuckle. “Why, are you jealous?” I stuck my tongue out at him; something I knew would piss him off. This boy, he’s so easy to get angry. And I was right, he got mad.

“You should really know when to shut it.” he inched closer, I could feel his breath tickling my cheeks and my lips, such a tease. “For you information, MyungSoo is actually nice.” I flicked his head with my finger and he pulled back an inch or two as a smirk plastered itself upon his lips. “Nice?” he seemed somewhat surprised at my statement of MyungSoo being nice.

“Yes, he helped me out Friday night and he even let me borrow his jacket.” I stated before the bell rang. It was time for class again. “So, if you don’t mind I’m going to go now.” I pushed him away before heading towards class. What a day, I couldn’t wait to end and meet up with Yonghyun.