Twentyfirst Chapter

A Twisted Fairytale

Sungjong and I were walking to school together, our hands attached. Sungjong knew that I didn’t like him like ‘that’ but only as a really good friend, so for him I don’t think it matter that much when people looked in our direction as we walked past the gates. For me, I found this quite amusing actually.

“Dor –.” Woohyun skidded to a stop just in front of us as he stared down on our hands. Soon Hoya, Sung Yeol and MyungSoo joined, all of them looking in-between our hands and us. I laughed in my head over the shocked faces present on them. “Yah, you’re cheating on me.” Woohyun blurted and all of the guys turned their attention towards him, all of them wearing the exact same ‘WTF’ expression.

“Well, you cheated on me first, don’t you think I saw that girl at the club last week, the one you were dancing with.” I stuck my tongue out at him and his face fell. I don’t think he saw that one coming. “Anyhow me and my boy friend is heading inside.” I could feel Sungjong’s hand tensing in mine but I gave him a light squeeze as we made our way towards the entrance.

“BOYFRIEND?!” There was a unit of voices coming from behind the two of us and I snickered, they fell for it. it seems like they didn’t listen carefully to what I’d said, there’s a difference if you pause between boy and friend and boyfriend as a complete attached word, boy friend, meaning that it was a friend of yours who was a boy, and then we had boyfriend, your lover.

With a smile plastered on my lips I turned around so that I was facing them. Their face was probably the most epic I’d ever seen. “OMG, you really fell for it, ers. I said boy friend, not boyfriend, notice the small pause in-between boy and friend.” I pointed with my index finger at them as I began to laugh. Sungjong soon joined in my fit of laughter, though I saw that Hoya didn’t think it was equally as funny as I did so I stopped and I gulped down on my saliva.

“GET HER.” Woohyun yelled and my eyes widened when the four of them headed my way. Either running or hastily walking. Maybe it was time to get to class, like really fast. “Sungjong, I’ll see you later, if I’m alive.” I gave him a sloppy kiss on his cheek before darting off. “Take care noona.” He shouted after me and I did a thumps up as I entered the main building.

I skidded down the hallway after taking a quick glance behind me. Woohyun and Sung Yeol were running while Hoya and MyungSoo was taking it really slow. My head snapped around, in which direction was my homeroom. Great Doram, you can’t even find you way to your homeroom after attending this school for a month, awesome.

After a while I didn’t even know in which direction I was running. The best and probably the only option I had right now was to find an empty room that wasn’t in use. But how do you just find them when you don’t even know where to look. I came to a stop, I needed to re-call my breath and think clear.

“Doram, stop.” I were too focused on breathing that I couldn’t snap up who’s voice it was, but I truly hoped and begged for it to not be Hoya. Just by the look he gave me outside he would for sure kill me when he got his hands on me. Hell no, this game hasn’t ended yet, and I were not going to let him win. I didn’t have time to look behind me, instead I ran down the hallway, once in a while I would grab the handles of the doors, but they were all locked, and there were only two more doors down this hallway. If none of them were opened I would lose.

“Please.” I begged to no one in particular as I pushed the handle down, my eyes widened slightly when the door actually slid open and I hurried to enter before slamming it close. The room was pitch black and when I searched for the lock I finally understood why the door had been unlocked; the door had absolutely no lock at all.

I turned around as I searched my way forward with my hands before crutching down and hiding under what I thought was a bench. Just as I did that the door opened and I could see a shadow dancing into the room. Though I couldn’t catch who it was because the door closed again, turning the room into complete darkness once again. But something I actually did hear was the persons breathing.

My heart was drumming faster and faster as I listened to the person’s footsteps creping closer to where I was seated. I closed my eyes as I begged for him to not find me, especially since I didn’t know who of the four it was. If it was Hoya then I would never return alive, if it was Sung Yeol he’d probably just poke my cheek, just like he did in class the other day. If it was Woohyun he probably would pester me with kiss demands and MyungSoo. MyungSoo, what would he do?

The footsteps slowly inched deeper into the room and I breathed out as I slowly stood up, if he was there then I could easily get out. But as I was about to take a step forward my foot caught into something and I let out a low ‘’. I didn’t even have time to react before the person scrambled to where I was standing and I felt something gripping around my sore wrist. I clenched my jaw together in order to not yell out the pain I felt.

Even though I could sense the closeness between the two of us, I could still not see who it was and it made me uneasy, should I kick him where the sun don’t shine or not. If it is Hoya then yes, if not then it’s not worth it.

I felt like a ert when I let my hand, the one he wasn’t holding onto rise to his upper body as I felt my way up to his face. This is so awkward, and why isn’t he saying something. Why can’t he just say his name and make it a lot easier to decided if I should kick him or not. But his mouth was sealed, and so was mine. I couldn’t find the right words to speak. Fear rose within me as I felt that his chest was equally as toned as Hoya’s.

My actions froze immediately when I felt something a hand brush against my cheek before it travelled down to my lips. My heart began to pump faster when he run his thumb against my bottom lip. What was he doing? I sighed in my mind when he pulled his hand away, or that was I thought he did until I felt it under my chin. His thump searched for my lips again as he up kept my chin with the rest of his hand.

This was too much to take in all in once that I didn’t fully understand what was going on until I felt something soft pressing against my lips. A hand sneaked around my neck, brining me closer as my hands fell to my sides. This was definitely not Hoya and I found myself doing something I didn’t know if I should’ve done, replied.

We pulled apart and I breathed in, taking deep breaths before exhaling through my mouth. That hand found its way back to mine before he pulled me towards the door. My heart drummed even faster than before because I knew that when we stepped outside, I was going to see who it was.

My eyes closed when he opened the door and I took a step forward together with him. I took one more deep breath before slowly opening my eyes. To be honest, I didn’t know who to expect, but I knew that my heart jumped when I actually saw who it was that I’d been kissing.

MyungSoo.