Fifteenth Chapter

A Twisted Fairytale

Soo Ni weren’t the slightest happy at me yesterday when I got home, apparently a boy had tried to hit on her and that it had been my fault. Well, I couldn’t care less. I had my own problems to deal with. And with that I mean Hoya and then we had Yonghyun. The thought of him cheating were still fresh in mind. But somehow, I didn’t want to believe it, for all I knew, that could be something Hoya just said to piss me of further. Yes, that was probably it. Ha, does he really think I would fall for that? Then he had to come up with something better than that.

I sighed as I laid my head down onto the bench, my face away from Hoya’s as I thought about MyungSoo’s jacket that was still lying in my bag. I had to give it back today. But crap, I couldn’t find his classroom yesterday. Hesitantly I turned my face the other direction, my head still against the desk as I stared up on Hoya. He was intensely focusing on writing something down.

“Where’s MyungSoo’s homeroom?” I bluntly asked him and he immediately stopped what he was doing before turning his full attention to me. “Why?” he raised an eyebrow at me and I rolled my eyes, there was no idea in trying to listen to him. I lifted my head from the bench before turning around, I asked Sung Yeol instead. But he didn’t answer, he only showed of that smile of his and I groaned.

“Can’t you just tell me.” I pouted at him as my shoulders sank. Why the hell were they making this so damn hard? I could hear Hoya’s voice in my ears; he wanted to know why I was ignoring him. Well, it shouldn’t be that hard to figure out. None of them told me about MyungSoo’s whereabouts.

I heaved a sigh before I stared around the classroom, since it was a break not many students were inside, and if there was any they were intensely studying and keeping their mouths shut. I turned my attention back to Sung Yeol. I was going to do something I would’ve never have done if it weren’t for that I were desperate. I had to hand over MyungSoo’s jacket to him today, I already felt bad for keeping it for so long.

My eyes closed for a second before I fluttered them open. Sung Yeol’s eyes were piercing into mine and I bit my lip before I leaned over his bench and gently pressed my lips against his. I pulled away, embarrassed over what I was doing before I asked him once again were MyungSoo’s homeroom was.

“Take the stairs down one floor and then head down the hallway, then turn left and you’ll be able to see his homeroom.” Sung Yeol actually answered me and I did a small victory dance inside my head before turning around. I stuck my tongue out at Hoya, his eyes flashing with surprise. Ha, serves him right. After taking a quick glance at the clock and taking notice that it was ten minutes left until the next class would start I grabbed my bag and headed towards MyungSoo’s homeroom.

Hm, it shouldn’t be that hard now. I smiled to myself as I strutted down the staircase only to come to a stop halfway as I spotted MyungSoo just before me, he was making his way up. Our eyes met and he too came to a stop. I brought out his jacket from my bag and then reached it over to him. “I washed it.” he grabbed it with one hand as he stared at me. “Are you okay?” huh, why wouldn’t I be okay? He must’ve seen my confused face because he then said Hoya and it didn’t take me many seconds to understand what he meant.

“Ah that, I’m okay, I’m sorry that you had to see it though.” I apologized. Why the hell was I always apologizing and saying sorry around this boy? “Don’t worry, by the way, how did you know where to find me?” images of that kiss flooded back and I let out a frustrated groan.

“I did something in order to get that information.” I blushed embarrassed over that I on my own accord had kissed Sung Yeol and not the way around like last time. MyungSoo raised an eyebrow at me, probably waiting for me to tell him what I’d done because he looked really curious to know. “I kissed Sung Yeol.” I murmured under my breath as I hastily looked away from his gaze, so embarrassing.

“You kissed Sung Yeol?” he seemed surprised and to me that sounded more question like than an actual statement. I nodded my head once, “I’m just glad that you aren’t like that.” I had no idea why I uttered that, but then on the other hand, I was relieved that he weren’t like them. Demanding and stealing kisses.

“How do you know I’m not.” I took a step back, away from him as I stared into his eyes. He wasn’t like that was he? “You’re kidding right?” my voice broke at the end and I blinked my eyes a few times for that. Stupid, do never show weakness. I bit my lip as he inched closer, voices in my head told me to run, but my body didn’t co-operate and I found myself freeze to the ground.

My eyes closed and I held my breath as I counted to ten before opening them again, maybe I thought he would be gone if I did so. But of course he wasn’t. He was now standing even closer than before and I started to feel awkward and uneasy. “Please don’t do this.” I nearly begged him to not do anything stupid.

A smirk similar to Hoya’s played on his lips and my heart began to thump a bit faster than usual. I let out a sigh of relief when the bell rang and I practically ran away from him. I didn’t stop until I was outside the classroom door, which I slid open and soundlessly stepped inside before making my way over to my desk. My pulse was still dangerously high as I slumped down on my seat and placed my head on the desk.

“Why are your face all red?” I turned my face in the other direction so that I faced Hoya as I let a hand touch my burning cheek; I was blushing, and all that because of MyungSoo. “Yah, Hoya can’t you see she’s blushing.” The other guy, also known as Woohyun stated and if possible I blushed ever harder.

“Don’t you already have a boyfriend?” I nodded but then told him – them that MyungSoo was just a friend, or that was at least what I saw him as right now at least. Not that I would mind having MyungSoo as a boyfriend, but I had Yonghyun so. “Friend my , you have a ing crush on him don’t you.” I flinched slightly at Hoya’s tone as I angrily glared at him.

“What if I do, it’s not like you can do anything about it.” I childishly stuck out my tongue at him and he let out a groan as I chuckled. “What about me?” Woohyun pouted and I turned to glare at him, “and what about me?” Sung Yeol added on and I rolled my eyes at him when he blew up his cheeks. I wanted to bang my head against the table once again. Seriously did this school only consist of erts or what?

“And me?” my head snapped in Hoya’s direction. Was he also going to play this wicked game?