First Chapter

A Twisted Fairytale

My cell phone buzzed in my pocket and I eagerly brought it forward. I somewhat already knew what was written; still I needed to confirm it. Indeed, it was exactly what I thought it would be; the address to the newly opened club downtown. Seo Won aka. My best friend knew numerous of club owners so she would always fix so that we could get inside despite that we were still in high school.

That was my life on the weekends, party all night long. Dad weren’t home so he didn’t know about what I was doing, and my stepmother. Yeah, not going to listen to her, she’s not my mother. I can’t even understand why he married her in the first place. Well, she’s not to my concern; she can’t do anything about my night activities.

“DORAM.” I heaved a sigh at the voice of my stepmother. What the hell did she want now? “WHAT?” I yelled back as I stared at my own reflection in the mirror and smiled. My hair was fixed into light curls that flowed down my back. I’d applied mascara on my lashes, eyeliner, and then some blusher onto my cheeks. I wore a semi tight black dress that reached down to my mid thighs. With a last check in the mirror I stood up and unlocked my bedroom door before heading towards the staircase.

“Where are you going?” I heard Soo Ni’s voice boom from behind and I turned around to glare at her. The innocent little Soo Ni, that’s how her mother described her. If she only knew how Soo Ni actually behaved then she wouldn’t think she were that innocent anymore. “Why do you care?” I snarled; I’d always hated her because of the fact that my father seemed to think better of her than me.

“Mom’s mad at you.” I honestly couldn’t care less whatever that woman was mad at me or not. “Don’t care.” I stated before I made my way past her and strutted down the stairs, only to be met with a furious stepmother who was holding onto something.

“WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?” she screamed on top of her lungs and I had to take a step back when she began swaying her arms back and forth. I looked down at what she was holding and cracked out laughing, something that made her stop in her actions before she glared at me, her eyes piercing themselves into mine. “Sorry?” I half apologized, of course I weren’t sorry, served her right that I used her favorite shirt to clean the floor. I already know that the only reason to why she married my father is because he’s rich.

“Well, I’m going to go now. Bye.” I waved my hand in front of her face, just to piss her off a little more. “You are not going anywhere.” She roared at me before she grabbed my arm and began to pull me towards the kitchen. I tried to wriggle myself free from her grasp, but it didn’t work, instead she dug her nails into my skin, stupid .

She let out a loud scream after that I’d bit her arm, suit her. After that she’d let go I dashed towards the hallway and my shoes. I let my feet’s slip inside my black high heels before I yelled a loud and clear goodbye to the losers.

Why couldn’t dad understand that the two of them only wanted his money and were just up to him? It was always like that, when he were around they were both nice to me, but then when he wasn’t they treated me like . Sometimes I wished that he didn’t have his company, because then he would be able to be home. Not like now, when he came home once every other month.

I pulled out the keys to my Lamborghini Spyder that I got as a birthday present and entered. I knew that some of the younger students at school envied me for having such a luxurious car. Of course it was a bit funny, since I too used to be one of those kids that were envious of others. That was before my dad started his company. But now I was in the league of those who were envied.

After ten minutes I parked just outside the club, music was pumping out and immediately a smile plastered itself onto my lips. I loved to go clubbing, especially with my friends. Usually Yonghyun wouldn’t come with us, he were often somewhere else with his friends. Not that I mind, because then I could flirt with other guys, of course I would never do anything to them. I would never cheat on Yonghyun because I love him.

“DORAM.” I heard my name being called from afar as I stepped out of my car. I was greeted by Seo Won who grabbed my hand and pulled me along towards the entrance. People yelled at us as we passed them by. But I didn’t care; I wanted to get inside so that I could get something to drink. The guard smiled as he let us slip inside the pulsating nightclub. People were dancing to the beats of the songs, while some were sitting in the seats drinking.

After that we’d gotten ourselves our drinks we preceded towards the V.I.P area. People greeted us as we passed them by; they knew that we both had money. But I’d already learned to not pay attention to them, because I knew they were only trying to act up so that they could befriend us. They only wanted our money. Just like everyone else.

“Doram come on.” Seo Won was pulling at my wrist, telling me that she wanted to go and dance. I fallowed with her, it was nice to be able to think about something else for a while. Not about Soo Ni and everything bothering me at home. Who said money makes you happy? I knew that I weren’t happy just because my father had loads of money. Definitely not, because they were always people out to take that money.

I let my body move to the music, it guided me along the dance floor as I swayed my head back and forth, letting all my worries slip away, though my body tensed when I felt a couple of arms sneak around my waist from behind. I felt uneasy about having another guy so close so I gently withdrew his hands off of me before I went to place myself at another spot.

The guy needed to understand that I weren’t in for that. But when I glanced behind me the guy was fallowing after, normally I wouldn’t be scared, but there was something with him that made me terrified.

I darted up the stairs, only to fall halfway up due to my abnormally high heels that was killing my feet’s. After that I’d taken them off I ran up the few steps that were left before I opened the door to the roof. He couldn’t have seen that I went in this direction. I hid myself behind one of the walls, just in case he had seen me and went up here. Though, now he wouldn’t be able to see me.

My heart literally stopped when the door was flung open and a male voice entered my ears. It had to be him. I clasped a hand over my mouth so that he wouldn’t hear my breathing, if he saw me, then I was doomed, there was no one around that could help me. “Yah, girly I know you are here.” He yelled out into the summer air as I clenched my jaw together. My always so normally self-confident self was nowhere to be seen.

I was beyond scared right now.

My eyes widened when I heard footsteps coming closer to where I was standing. But just as he was about to turn the corner of where I was he abruptly stopped when another voice joined in. It was a girl’s voice, someone that seemed rather drunk, at least on the way she talked.

“O-oppa.” The girl used to overly cute and annoying kind of voice and I stuck my head out a bit to see what they were doing. I wanted to puke when I saw that they were intensely kissing each other, their hands roaming and searching each other’s bodies. It was time for me to get the hell out of here before it was too late, I tip-toed, with my heels in my hands towards the door, which I gently pushed open before I practically ran downstairs.

I needed to get to Seo Won right now. I didn’t want to stay here anymore. Not when that guy was lurking around. Once I actually found her, she was sitting in some boy’s lap sipping her drink. I wondered if she’d even noticed that I was gone, probably not.

“Seo Won ah, I’m going to go home.” I told her straight forward, I didn’t care about the people around us right now. I just wanted to go home and sleep. Sleep away this stupid day. Of course I felt a bit bad about destroying Seo Won’s night out. But I knew that she would’ve done the same thing if it had happened to her. Seo Won looked up at me, a small smirk was playing on her lips, was she already drunk?

“Doram, look, boys.” The girl before her pointed at the numerous of guys sitting at the table, chatting and drinking. Yeh, I’d already noticed them. But I weren’t interested in them at all and focused my attention on Seo Won. I told her one more time that I were going home, that I didn’t want to stay, though I didn’t include why I wanted to go.

I watched as Seo Won pulled away her drink and stared up at me, “but I want to stay.” I rolled my eyes. Well, if she wanted to stay then why not. It wasn’t like I weren’t going to drag her out and yell at her to go home. “I’ll see you in school then.” I said before saying goodbye. I snatched a quick glance at the boys sitting around the table. I shivered at the look some of them gave me, they were trying to flirt. Didn’t they know that I was already taken by Yonghyun, the kingka at Daewon?

Just as I was about to head down the stairs I felt a hand slid into mine and I looked up, only to found myself stare into a pair of dark eyes. I already knew what he wanted, but I was not going to settle his needs. “Could you let go?” I asked nicely, but he didn’t budge, he only grasped tighter around my hand. Something that pissed me off, what kind of day was this?

Of course this was normal for me, boys trying to hit on me and everything, but usually when I told them no they would settle with it, but apparently not today. I yelled at the boy to let me go as I tried to pull my hand away from his. I harshly kicked him where it hurt and immediately he let go, much to my luck. I dashed out of there, my purse over my shoulder and my high heels tightly in my left hand.

Eagerly I pulled out the car keys and hurriedly unlocked the door before I practically jumped inside and started the car. I didn’t want any surprises popping up in front of me. I speeded up and once I was somewhat out of reach for any boys I heaved a sigh.

“What a day.”

~~

Please do tell me what you think ^^