Bonding by prancking

My Private Host

 

I had just entered my office that afternoon when Jaejoong busted the door open and warned:

“Junsu will be giving the dance lessons again today. If you make a scene I swear I’ll castrate you!” and as fast as he came in he went away leaving me staring at the door with an “What the hell” look on my face. Apparently Jae and Eunhyuk haven’t had time to talk with Junsu so they didn’t know everything was alright now.

“He’s coming today? That’s nice. I should hurry up doing this stupid paper work so I can go watch the class.”  I thought looking at all the papers in my desk.  I took care of them as fast as I could, a big part of them were contracts and deals with sponsors’ that Ae Sook had gotten us and that I needed to read and sign. “All this thanks to Junsu.” I thought looking to the papers with a smile “Yah Yoochun stop day dreaming!” I ordered myself and walked out of my office.

I heard MDomain’s song coming from the dancing room, they were already dancing. For some reason my heart skip a bit, maybe because I still didn’t really know how to act around Junsu, I was still too ashamed.

When I slowly open the door I instantly heard Junsu’s laugh. The genuine and cute “uh kiang kiang kian1”. He was giving his maximum to the dance and was enjoying it so much that he couldn´t help but laugh. Some of the boys had even stopped following his steps because they were infected by his laughter and couldn’t stop laughing.

“Hyung come in. Junsu-shi2 keeps laughing like a little child.” Myung-Dae, one of the group’s members walked to me and pulled me into the room.

“Yoochun-ah.” Junsu greeted me with a big smile when he noticed me. “Good you’re here. Everyone sit down. Yoochun come here.” I obeyed. To be honest I was over the top happy that he was being so informal and relaxed around me. I was afraid that after all my badassness and idiotic comments our relationship was never gonna be that good but apparently for him everything was on the past and I was absolutely fine with that.

“Ok, Eunhyuk isn’t here today but I’m on charge to teach you the last part of the choreography. The song talks about a conflict so in this last part you are gonna be separated in two groups and the dance is gonna be a bit of a fight representing two sides colliding. But in the end you will reunite again into one big happy group meaning that is possibly to face adversity and get over it. Got it?” the boys nodded affirmatively. I was getting a bit nervous. What was I gonna do?

“Yoochun you will be doing MyungDae’s2 and MinJin’s2 choreography. You two are gonna be one of the groups. I’ll be dancing MinKyung’s2, MinHo’s2 and ManYung’s2 part of the choreography.”

“Hmm Junsu I don’t know if I’ll be of much help. Me... dancing…” I said.

“Hey Yoochun don’t be modest. Ae Sook and I saw some videos of the choreographies you danced at your old company so I know what you’re capable of.” He gave a few quick directions explaining what I had to dance and showed me some of the moves. Five minutes later we we’re ready.

The dance was supposed to be strong and emotive, but it was strange to pretend to be fighting with Junsu, giving that a few time ago we had actually fought and I still had a bruise in my ribs to prove it. It was so strange that I started smiling, Junsu smiled again and in few seconds we started laughing like crazy people.

The boys we’re looking at us like we were out of our minds.

“Ah hyung you can’t laugh.” MunHee pointed but they were having fun watching the silly hyungs.

“Yeah you’re right.” Junsu said but still smiling. “Come on, take your positions. Let’s start, 3,2,1.” He played the music and the group started dancing. With all the members it looked awesome. Junsu kept correcting them and helping with the steps they didn’t remember, I helped whenever requested. By the end of the class the boys had memorized the whole choreography and were very pleased with their own efforts.

“Hyung we are ready for the mv. Bring it on!” an excited MinHo said when he was living.

“Yeah we are ready. And hyung you are a pretty good dancer. You have been hiding that from us.” MinKyung added.

“Anya anya3.” I answered a bit embarrassed. “Go take a shower and rest.”

When there was no one else in the room but me and Junsu it felt really weird. I didn’t know why. Junsu seemed to be a bit embarrassed too, he was much shyer than I had imagined.

I handed him a bottle of water and a bottle of banana juice. He took the banana juice.

“Always sweet stuff.” I mumbled and he smiled. I sat next to him and suddenly my mind went blank. I felt like a teenager girl trying to talk to her crush. Very strange giving that I was neither a teenage girl nor was I sitting next to my crush, right?

Junsu: “I think we should talk to Jaejoong.” Me: “have you talked with Jae today?” we said at the same time causing more laughs. Junsu continued:

“No I haven’t talked with Jaejoong since yesterday. I met him when I came in today but he did all the talking. He put both hands on the sides of my face and said Be strong Junsu. That stupid gay in denial was out of his mind but he will come to his senses and apologize.” Junsu’s impersonation of Jaejoong was hilarious, especially cause he was trying to make a mad face but it was coming out very cute.

“Yeah Jae can be intense like that. He entered my office and informed me that you would be coming today and that if I made a scene he would make me incapable of having children.” Junsu burst in laughter. “He and Eunhyuk were at my house this morning and they were the ones who told me where I could find you. But I haven’t talked with them since then so they must think you are still angry at me.”

“I’ll go tell him that everything is okay before I leave. Let’s just put that behind our back.” I bowed in appreciation of his forgiveness. But then something came to my mind:

“Do you know what would be fun? If we didn’t tell them. Let them think we are still mad at each other. I think it would be very entertaining seeing what kind of creative punishments Jae would come up with to make us get along.” I said. Junsu first looked at me with an uncertain expression but as the images of the fun we could have started forming in his mind he agreed.

“I just hope they don’t get mad at us.” Junsu mumbled although he was smiling. Talking with him was getting easier.

Suddenly Jae entered the room. I turned my back to Junsu and started drinking silently pretending to be ignoring him. When Junsu noticed Jae’s presence, he made a sad face.

“Aishhh. Yoochun I’m gonna kick your . I thought you wanted to apologize. What the hell are you doing then?” he screamed. I was going to talk but Junsu got ahead of me:

“He did. But I’m not sure I want to forgive him. He’s apology didn’t even seem very sincere.” I could see his fake sad face in the wall-mirror of the room. Yap he could be an actor.

“What? Junsu I can assure you of something: Yoochun is the most sincere person I’ve know all my life. If he said he’s sorry he really is, even if he doesn’t show it properly.” He said those last words looking at me with a severe face.

“What? I said I’m sorry and I want to have a better relationship. He’s the one making things difficult now.” It was my turn to showi the actor in me. Even I was surprise with the fake indifference I was able to put in my words.

“Yahh don’t try to make me the bad guy here. Can’t I ask for a proper apology? You were an enormous jerk remember?” Junsu continued but now talking directly to me.

“Well what do you want me to do? Hire a plane to write mianhamnida4 in the sky? Jump out of a bridge to show my regret? Would that do?” I was now facing him and could see he was trying hard to hold back his laughter too.

“Pfff whatever. Do what you want. Just know I won’t forgive you this easily.” Junsu looked away to avoid laughing.

“Ahhh Junsu, forgive him. Though his saying it this way he is being sincere. I saw the guilt in his eyes this morning. Accept his apology, come on.” Jaejoong kept trying to work things out. I had to turn my back on them again to hide my smile but I was able to say with a straight voice:

“Jae forget it. I don’t even care if he forgives me or not.”

“Aishhhh you two.” Jar screamed and kept stepping back and forward. “Aishhh” he repeated every time he looked at us. Suddenly he made a plan. “That’s it. Dinner, tonight, my place, we and Eunhyuk. I’ll call him. Dress nicely and act at least civilized with each other or I swear I’m gonna snap.” He almost run out the door in fury but we could still hear he calling Eunhuk and screaming what he had just told us.

As soon as we were alone we started laughing so hard our bellies hurt.

“I’m really sorry to Jae, but this was really funny. He can get so involved in others problems that he actually becomes funny.” Junsu said between laughs.

“Yeah, too involved to be honest.” I remembered all the times he wanted to resolve my affairs and ended up making it worse. “Maybe this will teach him a lesson.” I pointed.

We decide we would use similar outfits to the dinner. That would give us another fake reason to fight and watch the other two bend back and forward to make us get along. Yes my childish, mean, bratty side was taking over. But hey don’t judge me, I was having lots of fun… with Junsu!

………………

JUNSU’S POV

I entered Jae’s and Yoochun’s building a lot earlier than the time we were supposed to meet. I was going to go straight to Jae’s house but the thought of me and Yoochun arriving at the same time with the same outfit came to my mind: hilarious. So I pushed the elevator button of Yoochun’s floor instead.

I stared at his door for a few minutes. For some reason I got a bit nervous and I was pondering to just go to Jae´s house. Suddenly the elevator doors open at my right and I got a shock when a dog run to Yoochun’s door and started growling at me.

“Harang come here. Stop that you silly boy.” Yoochun called the dog as he got out of the elevator. He was wearing sports clothes and he’s sweaty long hair was attached to his face. “Don’t mind him Junsu. He is just too excited from the run he just did. He won’t arm you. Come in.”

As soon as the door opened the excited dog started running around the house, happy for being in a familiar place. He came to me and instead of growling he started my hands. I guess he realized I was friend of his owner. Dog mentality, anyways…

“You’re here early.” Yoochun pointed.

“Well yeah. I didn’t have to work today and I was bored at home.” Yoochun was undressing he’s coat and sneakers while I talked. For some reason I averted my eyes.

“Bored with 6 cats?”

“They prefer each other’s company than mine.” I said and shrugged my shoulders.

“Well their loss my gain. I’m just gonna take a quick shower.” He said disappearing into his room. I felt a bit uncomfortable alone in that room with the dog staring at me.

“You like me, okay? It was hard enough to make your owner to don’t dislike me.” I said to Harang. He kept looking at me with those big eyes and crocked his head like he was trying to understand what I had just said. “Ahh kyo5.” I pet his head.

“Junsu come here for a second.” Yoochun called me from his room. I entered cautious, I didnt want to walk on him half dressed, right? “Aishhh it’s not similar enough.” He said looking at what I had dressed and then at his own clothes. I helped him search for a shirt that looked more like mine and fortunelly he had a pair of black informal shoes exactly like the ones I was wearing.

I handed him the shirt and he changed right in front of me. First I looked away, embarrassed, but then I was embarrassed for being embarrassed, I mean we were just too guys. Am I making sense? Moving on…

“Do you wanna drink something before we go up to Jae’s?” Yoochun politely asked me. I said I was fine and that I didn’t wanna ruin my appetite for Jae’s dinner. “Smart move. Jae’s an excellent cook, you’ll be nicely surprised.”

“Yeah I know. He has cooked for me a few times. Man does he like spicy stuff!!”  I added and then the mood changed completely when Yoochun said:

“The fact that Jae knows you better than me annoys me a lot!” even he looked a bit surprised with what he had just said. What did he mean? Was he jealous, thinking that I was stealing his friend away from him? Or did he just want to know me better? Better than Jae?

“Don’t worry I won’t steal Jae.” I said playfully trying to lighten the suddenly awkward atmosphere.

YOOCHUN’S POV

“What the hell is wrong with you Park Yoochun? The fact that Jae knows you better than me annoys me a lot? Why would you say that? What will Junsu think?” I kept thinking.

“Don’t worry I won’t steal Jae.” he said playfully, obviously trying to lighten the suddenly awkward atmosphere.

“Oh okay so he understood it like that. That’s not bad. He could have thought that you were a needy idiot that was craving for his attention over Jae’s. Well that would be closer to the truth but anyway…”

“It’s okay, I’m just kidding. Actually you can steal him from me every now and then, he can be very hmm let’s say nosy sometimes, though I know it’s all cause he loves me. But it gets frustrating. Did you know he is physically uncapable of knocking on a door or ringing a doorbell?” Junsu laughed. We talked for a few more minutes until it was time to go dinner.

In the elevator we put on our most annoyed faces trying really hard to don’t start laughing when we looked at each other.

We rang the bell and when Jaejoong opened the door his face was PRICELESS. He looked at us from head to toe and then just said:

“Aishhh Eunhyuk you deal with this.”

“Hmm guys, nice… outfit?” Eunhyuk greeted us looking confused at our similar look: grayish v-neck shirt, black jeans and the same shoes.

“It obviously looks better in me.” I mumbled and went to the kitchen to check what Jae was doing.

“Hey I heard that you walking peace of stupidity. And: in your dreams it does.” Junsu grumbled back.

“Oh really? Jae which one of us looks better?” Jae panicked a little. He had a very good fashion sense and talking about clothing wasn’t a light subject for him. On top of that having to answer that when he was supposed to be Switzerland in the middle of our fight was a bit to much for him.

“The pants defenitly look better on Junsu.” Eunhyuk came to Jae’s rescue.

“Agreed. But Chunnie wears the T-shirt better; his collarbones look good in it.” Jae added and then relaxed a bit. Crisis averted.

“Jiji.” Jaejoong’s grey cat came running to me. “Jae you didn’t told you brought him back from your sister house.” He shrugged his shoulders.

Junsu, the cat lover, rushed to my side to pet the cat.

“He’s so cute. And he likes to be petted. My cats usually like to be left alone doing their thing.” He said.

“That must be some cat scheme against his owners, to keep them interested. Jiji doesn’t care for Jaejoong's attention that much either. But in all fairness Jaejoong annoys the poor animal to the maximum.” I answered. When I noticed Jae’s and Hyuk’s eyes staring at us truly surprised by our oh so normal conversation I quickly stood up.

“But I can understand why your cats don’t like you.” I continued the act. Junsu was a bit surprised but then noticed what I was doing.

“Oh really? At least my cats are somehow smart and entertaining. You have a brainless half-dog-half-stupid at your house cause no other pet would accept to live with you.” Junsu reapplied.

Outch that was strong. What did poor Harang do? And he was a very smart dog. I got a glimpse of Junsu’s expression when the other two weren’t looking. He was mouthing sorry with his lips. I smiled letting him know it was ok.

Jaejoong and Eunhyuk forced us to sit side by side at the table and, of course, it wasn’t a quiet dinner. There was even a point when Junsu and I started kicking each other’s legs under the table and Jae, acting much like a mom, had to seat between us and warned us that we wouldn’t have dessert if we didn’t behave. I had to excuse me to the bathroom to don’t explode in laughter and give away the prank.

The night ended after Jae ordered Junsu and I to clean the dishes and I, in a totally childish mood I have to admit, made a foam mohawk in Junsu’s head. Jae was so frustrated that he expelled, yes he EXPELLED us both from his house.

When we reached the elevator, Junsu still wearing the hairstyle I gave him, we couldn’t control anymore and started laughing like there was no tomorrow.

“We were so mean” Junsu said still catching his breath from all the laughter.

“I know, I know. Tomorrow we’ll tell them everything and apologize. But wasn’t it funny?”

“Ahahah it was. Does Jae really think that he could make two persons get along by forcing them to wash the dishes together? I don’t think that would work if we were really still mad at each other.” He asked.

“He is so desperate to make us get along that he is entering the insanity zone. He’s crazy cause he cares.” I said. Jae was truly a good friend.

The elevator stopped at my floor and I was about to say goodbye when Junsu interrupted me:

“Would you like to go have some coffee? This time I swear I won’t drink something sweet.” That angelic smile of his didn’t give me much choice.

I smiled back and nodded affirmatively as I entered the elevator again.

 

1- uh kiang kiang kian - Tvxq described Junsu's laugh like this (it really does sound like it right? ^^)

2- All the names of the members of MDomain are fictional. And yes I gave them all names started by M, and that's why the group is called MDomain (inspiration crisis xD)

3- Anya is the informal way of "no" in korean.

4-mianhamnida is the formal way of "i'm sorry" in korean. used with someone older or eith someone you're not very close with.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hi guys

First of all i'm sorry for taking so long to post. Normaly I try to update this story every other day but i've been sick, mianhae.

Next I wanted to sugest to you this amazing yoosu fic called "Cleaning Lady" by Devja1 http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/269179/cleaning-lady-twoshot-junchun. I think she's gonna make it a twoshot but i liked her first chapter so damn much that i wish she would make it a longer story. PLease Devja? ^^ It's her first fic here so lets show our support. SHe made Junsu a bad boy and it was how i first wanted to make it in this story so i'm liking it very very very much.

Devja fighting!!! ^^

Hope you enjoy this chapter and once again thanks to all the people who read my story, welcome to the new subscrivers and please take 3 seconds to leave a coment to boost my ego. I really really apreciate it.

DriBSK =)