Jealousy

My Private Host

 

 

Jaejoong’s POV – some years in the past

“If anyone finds out we’ll be in big trouble. You are already confirmed to debut this year; you can’t risk throwing all that away…” I whimpered while looking into those big dark eyes. He kept silent for some minutes. A line appeared on his forehead like it always happened when he was worried and thinking deeply about something. Now it was so easy to read what was going on in his mind even without him saying a word.

Finally he spoke:

“Don’t worry. We won’t let anyone find out.” He came closer and hold my face in his hands. “I love you Jae. And that´s more important than everything else.” the deep meaningful way he talked didn’t leave me space to doubt his words. I smiled.

“I love you too Yunho!”

 

Jaejoong’s POV – present

“What? Wait? What? WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?” I screamed at those too bunnies grabbing each other on the desk. “What? BUT YOU HATE EACHOTHER! Oh no, no, no. WE’RE YOU TRICKING ME AND EUNHYUK? EUNHYUK-AH I KNOW WHY THEY WE´RE BEING WEIRD?” I screamed for Eunhyuk and left the room just when I felt my chest getting tighter. Why would that memory suddenly flash through my mind?

“I’m gonna be all alone.” That thought almost made me drop to my knees. “I’m gonna be all alone.”

 

Yoochun´s POV

Only after Jae left the room I noticed I was still grabbing Junsu. We both started laughing while moving out of the desk and fixing our clothes.

“Well that’s a quick way of filling him in on all that has happened between us.” Junsu giggled.

“He sure looked surprised.” I added.

“Guy’s what’s going on? Jaejoong hyung called me here but he just left the building almost running. He didn’t look very well.” Eunhyuk showed up at the door. Jaejoong and his ego, he definitely was mad at us because of our little prank. I would never hear the end of it.

“I’m going home and I’ll stop by his place to talk some sense into his head.” I said mostly to Junsu. “I’ll meet you two at the bar. Text me later telling where you are.” Junsu nodded affirmatively before I left. Of course he would tell Hyuk how things had changed between me and him and I couldn’t stop wondering how he would tell it, how everything was in his perspective, all the way ‘till I reached home.

I stopped at Jaejoong’s door and rang the bell. No answer. I rang it again and knocked on the door. Still nothing.

“Jae, come on, open the door. Are you seriously going to be this mad?” the only thing I heard was Jiji meowing on the other side of the door. If Jiji was at the door asking for food Jae hadn’t come home yet.

I called him once, twice… five times. And every time it went to voicemail.

I called M-Domains members and none of them knew where Jae was. I called some other people and there was no sign of him.

I wrote a little note that I stuck under his door:

When you come home go see me.

 I’m getting worried. Let’s talk it out.”

                                                           Y.

At that moment I received a text message:

Guess who it is =). We are at the bar where me you Jae and Hyuk first met. Have you found Jae yet? His he very mad? Hyuk Just laughed of it all. Hurry up.

I smiled to my phone and after saving Junsu’s number as “Kyo Man ” I replied:

He’s not home. I still don’t know where it is. Nobody I called does. I’m getting worried. I never imagined he would get this angry. I’m feeling bad now. I left a note under his door telling him to go see me at my apartment so I think I’m just going to wait for him. You guys have fun =).

Junsu simply replied:

=( =(

Making me, once again, laugh at his childish manners.

I went home really tired of the long day and now worrying about Jae. Harang received me with all the happiness of a dog that seems that hasn’t seen his owner for years - that always cheered me up. After feeding him and eating something I went to take a shower.

I was getting of the tub when someone knocked on my door. Hoping it was Jae I went down stairs with only my towel wrapped around me. But when I opened I saw it was a very different person, someone with a smile that made me almost instantly forget about Jaejoong – I know not very bestfriend-like but Junsu made my brain stop.

“I like your outfit.” He said joking and I felt my entire face blushing. “Can I come in?”

“Oh ,yeah, sure, of course. Come in.” I said still a bit awkward

“Has Jae arrived yet?” he sat on the couch and Harang quickly came to greet him.

“Still no sign of him. I don’t really understand why he is so mad. He pulled lots of worse pranks on me.” I said and went so sit next to him.

“Maybe he is just a bit too surprised for seeing us like that.” Both of us giggled. “or maybe he just had something to do or is mad at something else and we are just seeing it the wrong way.”

“Hmm, I don’t think so. I just have to talk with him and set things straight.” Junsu nodded affirmatively. Then he started giggling again:

“Aren’t you cold?” he asked and looked away. Suddenly I became very aware of my half body.

“Oh, sorry. I’ll get dressed in a minute.” I went to my room and dressed some comfortable clothes. When I came back he was seeing some movie, laying on the couch with Harang laying next to him. I liked that image.

“Make some room for me.” I asked when I reached them. I pushed the dog away.

“No. Poor Harang. Let him be, he is keeping me warm.” Junsu complained and the dog quickly went sitting next to him again.

“Yah, do you wanna have him by your side or me?” I protested, faking a hurt expression. Junsu laughed and pulled me to him.  The three of us managed to fit in the tiny couch. Junsu was laying on my chest and while I his hair I watched him slowly fall asleep.

“It’s getting late… I should go.” He mumbled already half asleep.

“Shhh, just sleep.” I pulled him more too me and in a few minutes we were both asleep.

___________

The next morning:

“Yoochun-ah, wake up. Jaejoong left a note.” Junsu woke me up and handed me a small piece of paper.

Worried about what? I’m perfectly fine.

Yah Park Yoochun you know I don’t like people joking with me.

Just leave me alone.

J.

“He is really mad isn’t it? Should I go talk with him and apologize?” Junsu asked worriedly.

“Let’s just give him some time to cool down. He is overreacting… He’ll calm down…” I assured him, but even I was not that sure.

__________

The next couple of days Jaejoong totally ignored me at work and out of it. I bared with it cause I knew he was trying to punish me with the “silence treatment”. But I was really missing him and wasn’t that enough? After all it was just a little prank and he had done similar pranks to me, and about me and Junsu being together… well even the two of us didn’t know exactly how we felt about that, how could I tell him anything?

“We’ll shoot the mv tomorrow. Here is the schedule and the location. The makeup artist and the wardrobe manager that Junsu got us we’ll meet us at the set. I already told Hyuk to invite Junsu. The boys will like to have him there.” Jaejoong entered my office, said what he had come to say, left some papers ate my desk and left without even one more word. But it was actually a good progress. It was the most he had talked to me the whole week.

________

I woke up the next morning, at 5 a.m., and I already had lots of text messages on my phone all of them from M-Domains members. They were visible excited with the mv shoot.

When I arrived to the set there were a million things going on. The members were getting their makeup ready, which made them feel weird but special – their words; Eunhyuk was giving his thoughts and advices while about the final decoration of the set; Jaejoong was checking the outfits and Junsu was… running to me:

“Finally you’re here.” He greeted me obviously very excited. I saw he was going for a hug but I felt a bit weird in front of all that people and didn’t give in return. I spotted Jae rolling his eyes to us. Junsu didn’t seem to notice any of it. “Everything is ready. They are going to start shooting in a few minutes. The guys are thrilled and hiper nervous. Myung-Dae is on the verge of puking. Of course it didn’t help when the director said we had limited resources so for the mv to be good they have to get everything right at the first or at least second try.”

I felt sorry for not being able to give better conditions to the boys. But I managed to put my brightest expression and give them courage before they got in their places to start shooting. I believed in them and I was sure they were going to do great.

“Okay, let’s start. You guys just have to do the choreography and lypsinc. Put some emotion to it, you have to feel what you are singing and express it trough your dance okay? Just relax and imagine you’re just in a practice… only with nicer clothes and makeup.” The director joked trying to make the group to loosen up.

The song started and the boys started dancing. At my eyes it was going great but from the director’s expression I could see it wasn’t good enough. Only when Mun-Hee tripped and fell I noticed how extremely nervous and not concentrated they were.

“Cut. Let’s make a pause. Drink some water, tea, whisky, whatever calms you down. But you have to relax if you wanna get this right.” The director said to the group but his words were just getting them even more anxious. “Talk to them, will you?” The director said just to me, Hyuk, Jae and Junsu who were standing by his side watching the images trough the screens.

 

After a few words of comfort and motivation the shoot continued. The first part of the mv was already done and it was amazing. Their problem was nervousness and not lack of talent so when that was settled they started improving.

But when they reached the final chorus, which was the high point of both the music and the choreography, they started to fail in some parts. It was a high demanding dance and they weren’t being able to keep in sync with each other.

The director asked us again to advice them.

“Come on guys you did this amazingly during practice. You just have to count the paces so you can keep in sync. You’re moves are coming out beautifully. You just have to get the tempo right.” Eunhyuk tried to cheer them but even he showed a bit of anxiety.

“You know what we should do? We’ll count out loud while you dance so you don’t get ahead or fall back in the dance. With you trying to sing along with the music and acting and dancing all at the same time I bet it must be difficult to keep track of the time of the steps. Has the song will be added later I don’t think there will be any problem if we keep shouting numbers from the back.” Junsu suggested. The boys seemed to really like the idea but there was one person so annoyed that even sighed: Jaejoong.

Junsu ignored him or just didn’t even noticed, naive has he was, and continued:

“Man-hyung you have to make a more fearless expression. You know beastly and cool to make the girls fall for it.” All the other members laughed. “Don’t be afraid of acting guys. At the end of the song really exaggerate that air kick…”

“Look who became a specialist.” Jae suddenly interrupted. The smile disappeared from Junsu’s face but he still kept a calm tone:

“I’m not a specialist but I know a thing or two and I’m just trying to help. Do you disagree with what I’ve said?” Jae didn’t had an answer so he just yelled:

“Arghh whatever!”

“Jae, stop being like that.” I said with a controlled tone. The members were starting to notice something was wrong and the last thing they needed at that moment was to see that there wasn’t union between the people they relied on.

“Stop what? I didn’t do anything wrong. I just don’t quite understand how dating someone qualifies you has assistant director.” He was really going too far.

“Kim Jaejoong stop being nasty. Don’t mix two different subjects. We’ve all worked really hard to make this come true, Junsu included. The boys wanted to have him here, you said that yourself. Let’s not ruin this day.”

“I’m not ruining anything. And I invited him, yes I did. I just didn’t expected that he would feel so comfortable to the point of bossing everyone around just because he is sleeping with you.” He said way loud enough for all the M-Domain members, who where near us, hear and get, obviously, very surprised.

“That’s not what Junsu is doing. He is just trying to help like he has done until now, and you know it.” I really had to control myself to not punch Jaejoong in the face right there in front of everyone.

“Wait a minute.” Junsu said and came near us. “Are you jealous cause Yoochun is with me now? Are you acting like this cause you're jealous?”

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________-__

Hi guys

Did you like this chapter?

I have a whole entire backstory imagined for Yunho and Jaejoong in my mind. Would you prefer if I explored their past more in this story and even maybe bringing Yunho as a character to the story or do you think I should concentrate this story on Yoosu an only in them?

Thanks so much for keep reading. As allways I'm glad to hear what you liked or disliked on the coment section. Show me the love =)

DriBSK =)