Jaemin? Oh, no!

My Private Host

For Devja1 who won´t be around for some time.

I wanted you to go away knowing that Yoosu will allways end up together =)

Have a nice summer sweety, will miss your supporting coments. =)

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 YOOCHUN'S POV

Junsu didn't even struggle when I got him to my car. My day at work was almost over and the night was setting in. A heavy rain had started to fall and it's sound was the only sound we heard all the way to his house. The silence wansn't uncomfortable but it let too much room in my had for thoughts, toughts I didn´t want to have:

*He's really devastated. That can only mean he DOES have feelings for Changmin. CHANGMIN. When I meat that guy again he'll be in grat trouble!!*

I tightened my grip on he whell with the mere though of Changmin.

When I parked in front of Junsu's building he undid his bealt and got out almost automatically, without even saying a word. I could understand that. Having me around, the one that allways hated Changmin, would be like saying “I told you so.” He didn't that right now.

I drove off and wondered a bit trought the town. I decided I should call Junsu«s brother and tell him Junsu needs him. But in my wondering around I happened to pass trough Junsu's house again only to find him in the exact same spot I had left him, drenched by the rain. It had been more than 40 minutes.

I quickly parked my car, picked my trench coat and covered Junsu with it as I pulled him inside of the building. He was shivering. The stupid elevator wasn't fast enough, I needed to get him out of that clothes as soon as possible.

I searched his pockets for the keys as he looked at me without reacting. Finally at his house we were greeted by his cats but I took him directly to his room, made him sat on the bed and started taking his clothes of. I was going to take his soaked pants off but he stopped me and finally said something:

“I'll do it.”

He went to the bathroom and I could hear the water running and the steam of the hot water coming out to the room.

I searched for a pair of clean warm clothes and put them on top of the bed. I left the room to give him privacy but I coulnd't leave just yet. I needed to make sure he was all alright and into bed before I left.

So I distracted myself feeding the cats and peeting them. A few minutes after the sound of the water running stopped I figured he would be all dressed and went back to his room.

He was dressed alright, but laying on top of the bed and shivering like crazy.

“Oh my god, look at you. I rushed to him. His face was pale except for the cheeks that were unusually red. His lips were all dry and I measured his temperature with my head, he was burning. “Not good, not good, not good.” I kept mumbling.

I helpd him getting in the bed and searched the house frantically for some medicine. After I found it I helped him taking it. Then I ordered some porridge, I didn't had the time to make it.

“Eat this. It will help you warm up.” I feeded him the hot food and soon enough he stopped shivering.

He was still burning in fever though. I soaked some towels in cold water and put it in his head, changing them regularly. After a few minutes he seemed a lot calmer and way better. His eyes were closed and he looked peacefully asleep.

“Why did yu stay out there like that? I know you're sad but what good will come from you getting sick?” I whispered without expecting an answer.

I got up to leave. I intended to call Junho to come stay with his brother and then go to my house. But he grabbed my wrist, not wanting me to go. He didn´t open his eyes though.

I pulled a chair next to his bed, leaned on the bed and layed my head on my hands. I could stay like this forever, looking at him, taking care of him.

I was almost falling asleep when he said:

“Mianhae.”

Y- “Hmm?”

J- “For making you spend your night like this.” He kept his eys closed and his voice was almost a whisper and it was hoarse from being out in the rain.

I chuckled softly:

Y- “Actually this one of my best nights from the past days. Except for you getting sick.” He didn't reply. After a few moments of silence I dared asking:

Y- “Do you feel hurt?” first I thought he wouldn´t answer but then he nooded afirmatively. “Do you like him that much?”

Still without opening his eyes he grinned and nooded negatively. That left me confused but I dind't ask anything more.

Moments later when I thought he was already asleep he said in an almost inaudible, husky voice:

J- “I wasn´t in love with Changmin.” Big pause. “But I do love him, almost like a brother. I know him since ever and to him aparently I mean nothing. I'm even strating to think that this whole think of him coming back after all this years saying he was in love with me was a way to try rescuing his career. After all he knew I know some people...” he said with a sad smile.

Y- “Don't even say that. I don't like the guy but he wouldn't do that, I'm sure. Maybe he thought he was in love with you and ended up falling for Jae. Let's admit he's a hell of a goodlooking fella.” I tried to be humorous. It didn´t work. “You do mean something to him. You were the first person he came to when he was having a hard time. That is important. Maybe he didn´t mean exactly what he heard back there. You should talk with him first. I know for a fact that misunderstandings can easily make you overreact.” I said recalling all the misunderstandings that made Junsu and I get to this position where I was even defending that filthy Choi Changmin just to not see Junsu getting hurt.

J- “I don´t want to be with Junsu, I never did. He means nothing. That say's it all. Let's not try to cover it up. He doesn't care.”

Y- “But maybe...”

J- “Don't bother trying to confort me. I'm bad Yoochun.” He finally opened his eyes and was talking directly to me. “Everyone around me ends up leaving. Somehow I push them away, I end up hurting them. I'm used to loneliness, actually I don't dislike being alone. But having all this people entering my life, you, Changmin, even Jaejoong, and now having them all leaving because I wasn´t just good enough... it hurts too much. I'm bad Yoochun. That's why the best company for me is the company of my clients, that's why I'm suited to be a host.And that's why you should stay away. To protect yourself from a bad ending. And to protect me of the pain of seeing you leaving.”

When he finished talking I thought I would hit him in frustration. He was so silly, stupid even to see himself like that. I couldn't fully understand what trough his life had lowered his self-esteem that much but sure has hell I would make him see himself has I saw him.

I dind´t knew how many people like Changmin had messed up with him to the point of thinking he was bad and he should stay away from people but I would change that.

Right there I decided to make him stop loathing himself and having pitty on himself and would bring the confident and dazzling Junsu that I first met back.

But to be honest the frustration of hearing him being so untrue and saying such miserable things about himself just made me want to scream.

I got up, and I knew he thought I was gonna leave, but I searched for something to write and somewhere to write on. After I found it I started writing. He was looking at me with curiosity but asked nothing. When i was finished I read out loud:

“I, Park Yoochun swear to stay by your side, whether you are a host, a coffe shop worker or even an astronaut.

I swear to treat you right and to show how I love you everyday from now on.

I will make you see yourself trough my eyes and won't let anyone make you feel less than you really are: amazing. I will kick everyone who tried but I know you'll feel bad for that so I promise I'll pay for their medical bills.” He finally laughed a bit.

“I will stay by your side trough sickeness and health, trough good and bad times, trough sunny, rainy and snowy days.

I acept the so called risk of you ending up hurting me, tought I don't care about it at all, and assume full responsability if that comes to happen making that an invalid reason for us not being toghether.

Most important, I swear to love you everyday a bit more and everyday show it to you.”

I ended by reading the date and showing him my signature on the bottom of the page. It was a contract that I would live by.

He smiled softly.

“What would I have to give to you in return?” he asked. I smiled and added somthing to the paper:

I, Kim Junsu, swear to let Yoochun do all of the above.” he openly smile when I read that out loud. I painted his fingertip with the pen and stamped his fingerprint on the paper, next to my signature.

“Now you have no excuse to keep me away. This is a binding contract and you signed it.” I said childishly.

“What? You forced me!” he complained.

“Tell that to the judge.” I grinned and gave him a deep kiss as I felt a huge weight being lifted from my shoulders. I knew we were gonna be okay. Finally.

 

 

CHANGMIN'S POV – the next day

 

I browsed my wardrobe in search of a nice putfit that would at the same time be discret. I was gonna have lunch with a sunbae from my previous company who I had became good friends with. Though I wanted to look good in front of him I couldn´t where anything to flashy. I didn´t want to atract attentions cause I knew my old company wouldn´t be happy to find out that hyung still hang out with the rejected gay boy from the company.

Funny enough that hyung was entering a show where he was virtualy married to this famous actress but he was in reality even gayer that me. Oh well...

Finally I found something apropriated and went to the restaurant to wait for my company. He arrived a bit late.

“Yunho-hyung. Over here.” I called from the table I was in.

“Mianhae, Changmin-ah. There was this group of fans folowing me around and I had to ditch them. That's why I'm late.”

“That's ok, don't worry. Let's just order the food. I'm hungry like I haven't eat for a whole week. “

“Minnie-ah, you didn't change a bit. You still love food more than anything in this world.” Yunho joked.

 

YUNHO'S POV

“I do like a full plate.” he agreed with a smile.

“So how are they treating you at the new agency?” I asled trying to sound casually and interested in what was going on in his life. I knew he was now working at Jae's company but he did not know of my past with Jaejoong.

“Just fine. Actually everyone there is just amazing. I have to say I like it a lot more than the old company. You should move there too hyung.”

“Hmm, I don't know if they would be interested in hiring me...” I mumbled.

“Of course they would. They really value talented people. You would amaze them with your dance skills.”

“Hmm, maybe...” the inocente Changmin didn´t knew at all what was going in my head. The idea of seeing Jaejoong, being close to him again was so tempting. But I was sure he wouldn´t want to see me at all.

“Everything is really great there. They treat people good and really care for us. You know what? Since I went there I even fell in love.” Changmin told me, way too excited.

“Really?” I tried to sound interested as I took litle sips of my orange juice.

“Yeah, but he is a complicated fella. I don´t really know what to do to make him correspond my feelings. Though that cool atitude of his is his most atractive feature so I don't mine to struggle for him a bit longer. I went crazy yesterday and kissed him. I don´t even know how I escapade alive. His so cold, he says I'm like a child to him. And claims that he already has someone he likes but I think he's just saying that to make me give up.”

“That was a bold move indeed.”

“I know right? But you gotta meet him. He's really out of this world. Maybe you've heard of him. He's name is Kim Jaejoong!”

“WHAT?” I screamed after I spat all the juice out in schock.