Debut - finally

My Private Host

 

I heard the sound of a voice whispering and talking really fast. I was still half asleep and didn’t even bother opening my eyes to see what was going on.

When I felt warm arms wrap around me I smiled and fell into a deep sleep again.

 

JUNSU’S POV

“Hyung when did he call?” I asked my brother through the phone, trying to talk with a low voice so I wouldn’t wake Yoochun. “And he said he knew what I was doing now? I see. I’ll contact him. You don’t have to worry. I’ll take care of this.”

I hang up with millions of thoughts rushing through my mind. But when I looked at Yoochun sleeping peacefully in the bed they all seemed to lose importance.

I went back to bed and cuddled next to Yoochun. I was warm, comfy and happy. There was no other place I would like to be. But the curiosity didn’t let me fall asleep again.

The clocked showed it were only seven in the morning. But the first newspaper of the day should already being for sale, right?

Yoochun didn’t seem to go to wake up any time soon. I’d rather check what was going on. Before I left the room I planted a soft kiss in Yoochun’s forehead and he smiled in his sleep making me smile too.

My car was parked in front of the hotel but there was a newsstand in that same street so I just walked there. Junho was right, it was all over the news “”Idol admits his homouality after being seen walking holding hands with his supposed room-mate””; “”His manager confirms that tabloid responsible for publishing photos of private moments of the national icon and his partner will be brought to justice””; ““Will this dictate the end of his career?””; “”Fans divided between shocked horror or unconditional support to their beloved idol’s choices””…

It was really being treated has a important new, receiving more attentions from the media than more serious matters, like the news of a murder that occurred not far from Junsu’s house and attracted his attention thought the article only consisted of a paragraph to save space in the newspaper to analyze every aspect of the poor guy’s life.

After seeing that it was nothing more than another scandal of “gay boy assuming and society criticizing him” I went back to the hotel throwing the newspaper in the trash before arriving to the bedroom and snuggle again next to Yoochun.

 

YOOCHUN’S POV

I woke up not knowing at all what time of day it was. The curtains were still closed and the room was immersed in a very dim light. But I could still see the contour of Junsu’s face that was peacefully sleeping next to me.

I turned to him; hold my head in one hand and just stood there looking at the beautiful boy next to me, waiting for him to wake up. He was just irresistible. I didn’t even noticed when my hand moved onto his face and I started tracing with my fingers his jaw line, his eyebrows, his nose, his lips…

“Good morning.” He mumbled and smiled against my fingers without opening his eyes. I laughed lightly and pulled him in for a good morning kiss.

“Did you sleep well?” I asked.

“No, you snore.” He accused me and then started laughing at my choked expression. “I’m kidding. I slept like a baby. What time is it after all?”

I searched for my cell phone:

“We should have had lunch about 1 hour ago.” I answered.

“Really? It’s true what they said, time flies when you are in good company.” He said making me grin. “Don’t get all cocky Park Yoochun.” He cut off my happy moment and then started laughing again. That boy just liked teasing me way too much.

“Let’s order something to eat here.” I suggested and reached for the room phone to order some room-service.

“Oh hell…” Junsu complained looking at his phone.  I looked at him with an interrogation expression “I have 13missed calls. Don’t these people know I need my weekends too? Oh forget it; twelve of them are from Jaejoong.” He concluded and rolled his eyes.

I checked my phone again but Jae hadn’t call me one single time.

“He knows you want give him any details so he doesn’t even bother calling you.” Junsu said when he saw me looking at my phone.

“Details on what?” he answered something in return but I could understand cause by then he was entering the shower and the water noises were too loud.

Just has he was getting of the shower wearing the hotel robe, the food arrived. We took everything to bed and eat it there.

“So this is going to be a interesting week.” Junsu stated. “with M-Domain’s debut and all…” he added when he saw I wasn’t following.

“Aishhh, how could you talk about something like that right now? This is my “no stress” weekend, don’t start talking about that or I’ll go run straight to the office to check if everything is well prepared.” He laughed a bit.

“Everything will be just fine. They are talented and they are ready. Relax and enjoy, will you.” I nodded affirmatively. “Anyway I guess you’ll be pretty busy then.”

“I guess, but you’ll stop by the company, wont you?

“Eunhyuk doesn’t need my help anymore Chunnie-ah. I can’t be imposing my presence there all the time.” I was about to protest: “And either way I’ll be rather busy this week too so I can’t promise I’ll visit you there.”

“Ahhh woe? Do you have many clients for this week?” asking that still felt a bit weird.

“Yes and I have a pretty interesting one, I’m curious to see how he is…” he said without even taking his eyes out of his food.

“Woe? Woe? Woee? Why is he interesting?” I stuttered embarrassing myself. Junsu widened his smile, put down his plate, and crawled to me:

“Chunnie-ah are you jealous?” he asked with the biggest smile.

“YAH! Why would I be jealous?”

“You are. You really are jealous. Ahh kyo uri Yoochun!” he mocked me and started tickling me playfully.

“Yah Kim Junsu, I’m not jealous.” I protested and tickled him back though I was laughing. He was very ticklish indeed and in between laughs we spilled all the food in the bed not caring at all, just enjoying each other’s company.

___________

Late that night I was surprised by Jaejoong when I got home:

“What are you doing here?” I asked when I saw him comfortably seating in my living room watching TV.

“Harang was feeling lonely.” He made up an excuse and quickly moved on. “So? How was the romantic weekend? Where did you two go? You didn’t even spend the night at home…” he started shooting questions while he pulled me to go sit with him in the couch.

Y - “It was nice.”

J- “What? Just that?”

Y - “Ok, it was REALLY nice.”

J- “Aishhh come on already. Did you spend the night at his place?”

Y-“No. At a hotel.”

J-“Woaa! Tjinja? Did you dinner there?”

Y-“Nop. At a French restaurant by Han River that he booked just for us.”

J-“Omo. Did you go to sleep once you got to the hotel room?”

Y-“No. We had se…. YAHHHHHH!” I was answering him in such an automatically way that I didn’t even noticed what I had almost revealed. But it was too late; Jae already had the smirk of someone that knows too much on his face.

“So there really was hot steamy . How was he? I bet he knew stuff. He looks like someone who knows what he’s doing.” Jae said dreamily. I threw a pillow at him.

“KIM JAEJOONG IF YOU DON’T STOP TALKING ABOUT HIM LIKE THAT I’M GOING TO KICK YOU!”

Jae smiled softly and talked in a more serious tone:

“I envy you. You know how lucky you are right?” I nodded affirmatively thinking about the whole weekend and smiling at every memory we had just made. Jae got up and started gathering his things before he walked to the door:

“Did you at least tell him how much you love him?” he asked from the door. I looked at him blankly. I haven’t. I really haven’t. Jae smirked and mumbled before he exited: “Babo.”

_______________________________

“Hyung I feel like I’m going to throw up in the middle of the stage.” Mun-hee started complaining.

“Be strong. You’re gonna be great. But if you do throw up, do it with style.” Was the silly advice Jae gave him.

We were all in the waiting room of the tv station where they were going to debut. The mv had its premiere on the internet in M-domain’s YouTube channel that night, at midnight, and the number of views and good reviews was growing by the second giving us confidence that the group would succeed.

“Guy’s you are already a sensation on the web. I wouldn’t even be surprised if there were already people out there singing with you while you perform. There is no need to be nervous. Just do your best and that will be more than enough.” I tried to encourage them.

“Guy’s you are next.” A crew member called them.

“M-Domain FIGHTING.” We screamed in unison before they went up stage.

The performance went smoothly. The crowd was cheering the group making them give everything they had on that stage. And, has I predicted, there were already little groups singing along their song and chanting support phrases.

In the end they were visibly exhausted but with huge smiles on their faces.

“Annyong-hashimnika, we are M-Domain.” They greeted when the Mc called them to introduce themselves.

“You left a great first impression guys.” The M stated, earning a few more hysterical screams from the recently acquired fans. “Why do you think people are receiving you so well on the very first day?”

He passed the mic to Min-Ho who answered with humor although he kept a serious expression:

“Because of our great looks.”

“Ahahah, I guess you are the funny one in this group then?” the Mc asked.

“Oh, no. I’m just the honest one.” Min-ho turned making everyone laugh once again.

I was watching everything from the backstage; feeling like my heart could explode with happiness. I felt like I haven’t disappointed the boys, that I had helped them accomplish everything we had proposed ourselves to accomplish. I felt somehow realized.

A silent tear rolled down Jae’s face, by my side. I smiled, knowing exactly how he was feeling, and pulled him in for a hug.

“What do you want to say to the people that are watching us and to the ones that already claim to be your fans?” the Mc passed the mic to the maknae Min-Kyung.

“It was our life-long dream to become singers and to give happiness to people trough our music and dance. We are just now starting to accomplish this dream and though we have already been trough many hardships and overcome them, we are still lacking in many ways.

                We want to ask everyone to be pacient with us, to help us get better and bigger as we get older and more experienced. We can be on stage everyday but if we don’t create feelings on people with our music we are failing to fulfill our dream. Even if there is only one person that relates with what we are singing, then all the years of training and all the difficulties we may be trough were worth it.

                For us anything but our best isn’t acceptable. We will always give you everything we have and if that is not enough we’ll improve and do it again.

                Trough this year’s we have had the luck to have amazing people that were almost like our fathers supporting us and teaching everything they knew. They took care of us from teaching us how to dance to stay by our bed when we were sick. When we felt like we should just give up those people keep cheering us on with a smile on their faces even though most of the times their hearts hurt so much has ours cause even them didn’t really knew if things would work out well. We are forever grateful to these people who spent nights without sleep, who kept work trough sickness and who believed in us from the very first minute and made us into the artist we are know.

                The best way to show our gratitude to them is by doing our best and make our fans happy.

                Look forward to us cause we are setting ourselves to accomplish great things.”

Everyone heard the little maknae speak without interrupting and by the end the girl-fans even had their hands held close to their chest. The MC was surprised with the profound and sincere words and Jae and I were trying our best to not start crying.

“Woaa those were really beautiful words. The people who helped you along the way must be very proud now.” The MC said with a more calm and serious tone. “It was a great debut and we will certainly be expecting great things from you all. Give your best and you will always have the love of the public.” The MC gave his advice and the boys thanked with bows before they left the stage.

At that moment I received a text message:

From: Kyo Man

They were just great. If I didn’t knew better I would never have guessed they were rookies =)

You should be proud Chunnie. This is all due to you.

 

I smiled to my phone. Somewhere Junsu had seen their debut. How I wanted him to be there.

To: Kyo Man

Why do I feel like a parent that’s leaving their kids in school for the first time? =)

I feel so proud I think my chest is going to explode.

Yahh if it wasn’t for you all of this wouldn’t happen so soon, maybe never. Komawo Su, I cant even say how grateful I am. I wish you were here.

 

From: Kyo Man

Aishhh this man…. I did nothing, I just happened to knew the right people. You were the one to raise them to become what they are know. They really are your kids =)

I wanted to be there too. But it’s best if this moment is just for the boys and the two people that believe in them since they had acne problems eheheh.

We’ll celebrate later. Now go congratulate them =) Annyong.

 

I smiled to the phone once again before I put it on my pocket.

“Hyung… Komawo. We did well, didn’t we?” Mun-hee fell in my arms crying in emotion. The others laughed of him even though all of them were visibly felling emotional.

“Ne Mun-hee-ah. You all did very well. I’m very proud.” I said and huged Mun-hee back.

“Hyungs, Komawo. Really we cant never repay you everything you did…” Man-hyung, the calm leader, started saying.

“AIshhhh these kids. Do you wanna make me start to cry?” Jae complained with his eyes filled with water again.”

“Ahhh hyung…” the boys mocked him and gave him a group hug between laughter and some tears of happiness.

“Now what?” Myung-Dae asked.

“Now we conquer Asia.” Jae said and threw his fist in the air, a bit too enthusiastically, making us laugh.

“Ahahah. First let’s see how people respond to your debut in the next few days, let the buzz about this new group spread and try to get you in some other shows. But yeah, conquer Asia is basically the plan.” I added.

The boys agreed and then they all started receiving calls and messages from friends, family, ex-school partners… congratulating them or just saying how surprised they were to see them on tv.

Jae and I just let them enjoy the moment, not even caring that they had left the building still in their stage costumes and makeup.

 

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________

 

Hi guys:

So much work at school i havent had much time to write sorry.

These chapter is kind of a filler cause i havent had the proper time to dedicate to developing the story. But i hope you like it none the less.

Thank you allways for your support, coments, subscriptions and for upvote my story (didnt realized that feature existed until some time ago. A big thank you to who already upvoted it YOU ARE THE BEST =))

DriBSK