Caught

My Private Host

 

I woke up in an empty bed. A strange bed. Well, not really… it wasn’t the first time I woke up there, but now it surely felt differently.

“Junsu-ah?” I called and got no response.

I searched for my jacket and decided I should leave. But when I reached the front door there was a note stuck on it:

Where do you think you’re going?

Go back to bed, I know you don’t have to work this morning.

I’m serious please don’t leave.

There are some more comfortable clothes on the couch.

I’ll be back soon.

                                                                  Your Man

“Your man ? Then I wasn’t dreaming?”  I thought and smiled to myself.

Leo was seating on top of the cloths Junsu left for me on the couch and didn’t look pleased when I made him move to take them. He followed me to the room, maybe to get his revenge.

After changing my cloths I got into bad again. Leo came near me, lay down and started purring – not so angry after all. In a few minutes I felt asleep.

----------

“Are you asleep?” a soft voice whispered on my ear and I felt a kiss next to it. I just moaned and moved a bit. The voice giggled: “You are a heavy sleeper even when you’re not drunk.”

I slowly woke up and found Junsu seating next to me, smiling with a childish happiness.

“You are just like him.” He mocked me and pointed to the cat next to me who had too just woke up and was stretching.  I smiled back but I felt a little weird. How should I act? Just the previous day, me sleeping on his bed would have sounded like an impossible thing. Maybe things were moving a bit too fast? “What?” he asked seeing the uncertainty on my eyes.

“Hmm nothing.” I said and turned away.

“Ahhh common. Just tell me.” I said nothing. “Are you regretting what happened yesterday?”  he suddenly asked even taking a step back.

“No, nooo. It’s not that.” I quickly pulled him back to the bed. “I… I’m just afraid… I guess.”

Junsu kept silent for few minutes. Then he put his hands on both sides of my face and made me stare at him:

“There are a few things you should know about me: I’ll do anything for my friends, I don’t tolerate lies or betrayal, I’m totally honest in everything I do and… when I’m with someone I give my entire heart to that person. And I wanna be with you.” He made a pause and I felt chills all over my body.

“I was going crazy these past weeks when I thought you really hated me and disapproved of what I did. And more recently when we were ok but I couldn’t tell you how I really felt… Just trust me. You don’t have to worry. I know you have been all by yourself for a long time and trusting people might be difficult. But Yoochun I’ll prove you I’m worthy being with you and that you can trust me.” He gave me his big angelic smile and somehow I felt reassured. I came forward and gave him a gentle kiss that made him giggle.

“I haven’t felt like this for such a long time… I’ll do my best to make you happy.” I said looking at my hands ashamed. I was too shy. It had been years since I said these kinds of things, even more it had been lots of years since I said these kinds of things and meant it. I felt like a little kid trying to learn how to ride a bicycle… again. Thank god Junsu thought this side of me was cute.

He took me by the hand and led me to the kitchen where a delicious and beautiful breakfast was set on the table.

“I had to leave for work. And it didn’t felt right leave you all alone in a morning like this. So this is my apology.” He explained smiling. “Let’s eat”.

I smiled at his jumpy childish manners. How could someone be so cute and at the same time be so dependable and male me feel so reassured and safe? There really was more to Junsu than one could see at first sight.

He ate happily and of course he ate a lot of sweet things. I didn’t eat that much. I spent most of the time looking at him still in disbelief.

“What are you doing?” I asked when I saw him picking up a Samsung Tablet.

“Oh I have a job tonight. I’m just checking my email for the details.”

“Hmm I see.” A job? What kind of job? With who? Who was the client? A women? A GUY? Good way to start freaking out on the first day Yoochun!!

“It looks pretty simple. These business woman is gonna attend some sort of awards and needs someone to walk with her to the stage when she goes receive her award.” He explained and a wave of relieve passed through me.

“In what kind of business is she?” I asked trying to show some interest.

“Construction. She is an architect and a pretty successful one for her age. I guess compromising with work doesn’t leave her much time for her to meet guys to go with her to these events. It’s a shame, she is quite attractive.” Junsu said and turned the tablet to me to show me a picture of a really good looking girl around our age. Freaking out mode on!!!

“I thought you only accepted jobs that had more meaning. You know dying people and stuff.” I said a in a bit too rude manner. Yes I was being jealous. He didn’t notice though.

“Well I try to. But sometimes I take some other jobs cause well… I just need the money to survive. But in all honesty this girl is actually one of those cases. These good looking, 24 and with no one to accompany her to an event, it’s a pitty.”

“Hmm…” I just mumbled.

“You have to work today right?” He asked.

“Yes, and I guess I’ll stay at work until late. I’m gonna finally settle all the contracts to shoot the mv. The boys will be excited.”

“Just the boys? I’m so damn excited too. Can you imagine seeing them in flashy cloths and heavy makeup being all cool on tv? Aishh now I’m jealous.” He said kidding.

We ended the morning talking about the future of M-Domain and I ended up forgetting of all the jealousy.

___________

“You’re late.” Jaejoong entered my office without knocking, as usual. Then he noticed something “And you are wearing the same cloths you were wearing yesterday at dinner. No, wait. The shirt is different. That shirt is not yours.” He pointed. Damn he was good.

“The cloths were in perfectly good state so I wore them today too, I just wore them for a couple of hours yesterday. And the shirt is new. Stop being so paranoid.” I said and I had to look down and pretend I was busy so he couldn’t see my cheeks going red. The truth was that that shirt was Junsu’s and that I was wearing the same cloths I wore the day before because I had just came from his house. But I wasn’t going tell Jaejoong that.

“Hmm you are weird. Is something wrong?”

“What? No. Why? Why would it be?” I said to fast.

“Yes, definitely weird. Well anyways there is a men waiting to come talk to you about the lightning’s for the mv set, the people that are taking care of the background of the set called to say they are all ready and Eunhyuk is 100% back to work so you want have to stumble on Junsu anymore.” Right when he mentioned Junsu I look up and I could feel my face muscles creating a smile that I couldn’t stop. Jae noticed and looked at me like I was going crazy. I tried to hide it:

“Thanks Jae. Please tell that man to come in when you go out.” I said still with a smile. Jae was looking at me definitely suspecting something was different. If only he knew.

After I dealt with all the mv related stuff I went to see one of M-Domains last dance rehearsals.

“Guys, great news. The date for shooting  the mv is settled. I said when Eunhyuk gave them a 10min break. Just as I expected they started shouting and dancing even crying with happiness. “Wait, wait. There is more. As we had planned we will make the premiere of the MV on Youtube. But miss Ae Sook got us a place on tv for the exact same hour.” Now they were really over the moon with happiness.

Eunhyuk and I let them celebrate all they wanted and sat for a bit until they would calm down.

“Those are really some good news. We should celebrate. I’ll call Junsu…” Eunhyuk said but suddenly stopped. “Hyung do you mind if I invite him? The boys really like him and…”

“It’s ok. Call him. But I think he is busy with work.”

“Oh, really?” Eunhyuk looked at me wondering how I knew that.

“He was gonna accompany some cute girl to an event. He must be having fun without us…” I said, showing a bit too much of my true feelings.

“I doubt it…” Eunhyuk mumbled and smiled a bit. It caught my attention.

“Why do you say that? The girl was really good looking and apparently very smart and successful too.”

“Hmm, still I’m sure he’s not that amused.” He insisted.

“But why? What makes you say that?”

“Well hyung, Junsu is gay.” He said a bit embarrassed for sharing his friend’s private life with someone who, for all he knew, didn’t really like him.

“You mean like… exclusively gay?” that really was precious information.

“Yes.” He laughed a bit. “He has absolutely no interest in pretty girls. I bet he is pretty bored right now if the girl has nothing interesting to talk about.” He walked away cause the boys called him and said they were ready for the rest of the rehearsal. Now they were much more motivated.

“No interest in women? At all? Well that’s kind of a relieve.” I walked back to my office a lot less worried of where Junsu was or what he was doing. Yes I was being a bit paranoid but give me a break, it was the first day I could kind of say Junsu was mine.

After I got back to work the time flew without me noticing it. The next time I look out of the window all the streets lamps were on and the sky was a dark blue.

Someone knocked on my door. One thing I was sure of: it definitely wasn’t Jaejoong.

“Come in.” I said without even looking up from the papers I were taking care off.

“You sure are busy.” A voice sounded surprisingly to close and scared me. Looking up I saw that the person who knocked on my door was Junsu and, of course, he was smiling. I immediately stood up and went around the table to be by his side but then I didn’t knew what to do. Should I hug him? Kiss him?? Wave?? My brain sure was failing me.

“I thought you were busy.” At least I said something that made sense.

“Yeah I was but in all honesty I was so bored. The girl wasn’t any happier than me. It was clear that she didn’t wanna be there so after she received her award we decided to just go home. And then Hyukie called me. “ he said and casually leaned on my desk.

“I see. Well we were going to celebrate that M-Domain’s premiere is gonna be aired on tv and…”

“Yeah I know. How did the boys react? I bet they are damn excited. Well we have to find you someone to take care of their wardrobe. Oh wait I know a girl. Actually she was the one who gave me the contact on the tv network so I could put Ae Sook in contact with them…” He was searching his phone with a concentrated look.

So it was like that. After all Junsu had been the one to manage to put the boys on tv. And he kept helping us…

I couldn’t control myself any longer.

I took his cell away, pulled him by his waist and locked my lips with his.

He was surprised but he didn’t fight me. And a kiss that started gently and soft was getting rougher and needy.

I pulled him too me and against the table to the point he was seating on it.

He wrapped is legs around me, pulling me closer.

His hand roughly grabbing my hair so I couldn’t get away while the other rested on my neck and made small circles with his fingers making chills run trough all my body.

The kiss was so deep and intense that at some point I had to get away from his lips to gasp for air. He just kept kissing my cheek, my neck… making me going crazy…

Then right at that moment:

“Are you ready? Lets just go out with the guys and…” Jaejoong entered my office once again without knocking and when he saw me and Junsu, him seating on the desk with me almost laying on top of him:

“What? Wait? What? WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?”

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys,

Everyone okay?

So what do you think about this chapter? please leave you oppion as a coment, i really love to read them =D

What will be Jae's reaction?

Promise to update soon. Thanks for keep reading and hello to the new subscribers. Show the love on the coments. ^^

DriBSK