FIVE *.*

My Private Host

Hello, hello, hello:

How is everyone? I'm melting. I seriously am. I'm sick of summer -.-

So here comes another chapter.

Bring the comments on XD 

Love you all 

DriBSK =)


 

JUNSU'S POV

I'm sorry, what? Changmin recorded the song as requested. It must be a mistake.” I tried to explain, fearing that this mistake might put an end to the possibility of Changmin's song being on the OST. And he did need to start working again. “If you give me a second I'll go find Park Yoochun to explain you what happened.”

I ran trough the corridors and found Yoochun in the car already parked outside of the company and waiting for me.

YAH! Come quickly. There's been a mistake. Someone sent the wrong song... Palli!” I

explained everything to Yoochun as he ran after me to his office.

 

Yoboseyo? Ne, this is Park Yoochun. I don't know how this happened. I can assure you that Changmin recorded the song as it was requested. That version was just... a joke between friends, cause we really liked the song and...” I could see Yoochun struggling to explain what happened, but he didn't know as well.

You see mister Park, it's not that I don't like this version. I do. Whoever are the people singing with Shim Changmin in the 5version I got to say you have really talented people in your company. I assume they didn't debut yet, but I highly recommend you work on them. They are some of the best vocalists I've heard for a while.” the voice coming from the phone's loud speaker said. Yoochun and I exchanged a look.

Best vocalist he has heard? Us?

“The only problem here is that what was requested was a solo version of Shim Changmin and you sent us something totally different. It doesn't show much professionalism you see?”

“I understand but I can assure you we never meant to send anything except Changmin's version. There must have been a mistake and...” Yoochun tried to explain again.

“Okay, okay. I believe you. But the people I work with might not be as understanding. To be honest I can't imagine how Changmin's solo version can be better than this one.” Yoochun and I exchange another look of disbelief. “I'm gonna see if I can use this version and tomorrow I'll contact you again to tell you what was decided. Send me the information about these five singers by tomorrow, so we can credit them in case we use this song. But the people above me might decided to use none of the versions, so be prepared for that scenario too. Good night Park Yoochun-shi.”

 

YOOCHUN'S VERSION

“Neh. Kamsahamnida. Good night.” I hung up. “What the hell happened?” Junsu shrugged, he knew has much as I did. “I'm gonna call Changmin. He might know something.”

I quickly explained him what had happened. I almost had to scream cause Changmin was at some bar with some friends and could barely hear me over the surrounding noise.

“YAH! Why did you send the 5 member version? Are you trying to sabotage me? I'll steal Junsu from you.” he threatened.

“Will you stop being a moron? That's exactly what I'm saying: I don't know who sent that version. I left the tape with the technician for him to send but...”

“THEN IT WAS THE TECNICIAN WHO EXCHANGED THE TAPES!” Changmin screamed like it was the most obvious thing in the world. It could be, but what would he gain from it? I didn't believe that was what happened. “Wait a second.” Changmin suddenly said.

I heard screaming voices, but it could be just the noise of the club. After a few minutes Changmin spoke again:

“It was Eunhyuk.” he simply said.

“What? Why?”

“In his own words: Shimie-ah you sing really well and all but you know that you guys sound even better together. It was a little crime for the bigger good. It's time you guys, the 5 of you, show how good you are. Together. Apparently he thought the 5version was better and sabotaged me like that, the bastard. The sad thing is I agree with him. The 5version IS way better. Don't even dare send my solo version know. It will just sound like noise compared to the other one.”

But...but... that's not what they asked and.... aish... that was really unprofessional. Is Eunhyuk there? Let me talk to him!”

He was here just know but I can't find him anymore. He run to some corner with Donghae, most probably. Don't waste your time talking to him. He doesn't regret it at all. And you know what? He is right, it's time all of us finally became the singers we've always dream to be. There's nothing we can do about the tape now, let just wait until tomorrow to see what they tell us. You should warn Yunho and Jae though. Bye bye!” he hang up on my face.

It would be really cool.” Junsu said.

What would?”

If we could became a group. The five of us, together.” he had a dreamy look on his face. He was already imagining all the possibilities. Like Jae and I, he hadn't ever had the chance to become a singer like he wanted. It was a tempting idea.

I tried to call Jae and Yunho but no one picked up. I had a very good idea of what they might be doing and if I tried to interrupt them again Jae would have my head on a plate. I could just tell them in the morning.

 

Let's go for a walk.” Junsu suggested when we parked in front of his building. He linked his arm with mine and pulled me besides him. The night was chilly and the streets were almost empty. We could walk comfortably.

Do you think it's possible?”

Y- “What?”

J- “That they might like our version and want to use it on the drama's OST?”

I gave it a bit of thought.

Y- “It's possible.” Junsu smiled. “But I don't know if that would launch us into having real careers as singers. Don't rise your expectations too much. I don't want to see you getting disappointed.” he's smile faded away a bit but quickly returned.

J- “But we can still dream. Yunho and Minnie know how it is to be on stage and have everyone liking you for what you do best, having fun while working... We don't. And we always wanted it too. We can still dream.” he repeated with a wondering smile. “Even if they just use our song for the OST and nothing else I'll be really happy.”

Y- “You're so optimistic.” I kissed his forehead. “I hope you're right. It would be really fun.” I tried to be as positive as him.

J- “I have a good feeling about it. Tomorrow we will have good news.” he said in his high-pitched dolphin voice, totally excited. I nodded in agreement, even though I wasn't so sure as he was.

 

Chunnie-ah?” he called when I got into bed after taking a shower.

Yes?” I pulled him into a hug and he rested his head on my shoulder.

If we did became singers, in a group together, I would be totally happy!”

Y- “Why is that?”

J- “Cause I would be doing the thing I love with the one I love. We would always be together. It couldn't get any better than that.” I smiled in the dark. He was to sweet too be true. I kissed the top of his head and tightened the hug.

Y- “You're right, it wouldn't get any better.”

We feel asleep like that.

 

The morning after

When Junsu and I arrived to my office, Changmin was already there waiting for us.

“Where are Yunho and Jae? Did you talk to them yet?” he asked right away.

“They wouldn't pick up. It's their first night together after all this years. You wouldn't pick up either.” Junsu explained and Changmin slowly nodded in understanding.

“Hi everyone!” Jae entered the office at that very moment, smiling widely and jumping between every step, in total bliss.

“Wow, Yunho sure washed the crankiness out of you last night!” Changmin commented only to earn a smack on the head from Junsu. Jae didn't even seem to mind the comment.

“Jae something happened last night. Where is Yunho? We should talk together, the 5 us.” I said with a serious face.

“He... He didn't come cause he thought he would be a nuisance. He has nothing to do here right? But what happened?” he asked concerned.

“Nuisance? That's so silly. No one minds he's presence.” Changmin said. But Jae's eyes were on me.

“Aish.. what's on the past is in the past. I even kissed the damn guy. Just tell him to come here.” I said and assured Jae that everything was alright. It was time to forget the bitterness of the past and forgive Yunho once and for all. He was as much of a victim as the two of us.

Jae chuckled, all happy, and called Yunho. In 15 minutes he was there.

He knocked on the door and entered slowly and very respectfully. He was being to cautions. And I knew it was because of me.

“Just get your in here already.” I chuckled and pulled him to sit on a chair. He seemed pretty happy with my change of attitude and so was I.

“Yunho hyung... what's up with your clothes?” Changmin pointed to his short pants and his tight shirt.

“Hmm, I didn't bring much clothes with me when I left the dorms. Just a bag of dirty clothes. And I don't feel like going back there to get the rest of them. So Jae lend me some. But... they are not exactly my size.” he chuckled in embarrassment. “I'll buy some new ones today.”

“Why? I like my shirts on you. They are really tight and show all the hotness...” Jae grinned.

“The thing is that the hotness is showing to everyone, not just you.” Changmin pointed and wriggled his eyebrows. Jae's grin quickly fell.

“New clothes it is.” he said making everyone laugh.

 

“But what happened? Jae sounded worried on the phone.” Yunho asked. Jae sat on the arm of Yunho's chair and let his chin rest on top of Yunho's head.

Well, Eunhyuk exchanged the tapes and...” I explained the whole story to the both of them. In the end Yunho seemed really excited and Jae a bit concerned.

But that's awesome. If they decide to use that version it might help you guys finally start your career as singers and help Changmin and I make a comeback after all this scandals.” Yunho said, having the same positive view has Junsu.

Or they might reject both versions, call us unprofessional and Changmin won't be able to make his comeback through this OST and the rest of us will just stay the same.” Jae replied.

Eishhh, don't be so pessimist. It was a mistake in the sending of the tape. I don't think they'll go as far as rejecting both versions. In the worst of cases they scold us and accept Changmin's version as it was decided at first.” Yunho insisted.

Jae was about to say something back but everyone was shushed up by Junsu's words:

If we did become a group what name would our group have?” he wasn't actually asking us. He was daydreaming and thinking about that to himself.

All of us stopped talking and eventually started thinking of names.

We knew we shouldn't get our hopes up but, as Junsu said, we could always dream. And even if that wasn't our chance of becoming singers, we could always pursue it in other ways.

Gods!” Changmin said out of nowhere.

No, no. That's to short.” Jae commented.

And to conceited.” Junsu added.

Gods of the east?” Yunho suggested. “But that's still to conceited.”

I like it.” Jae quickly said.

Isn't it a bit too much to call ourselves gods?” Junsu asked.

We just have to live up to the name. Work our asses of to deserve it.” Changmin explained.

But still...” Yunho and Junsu insisted.

Stop being so modest. Every groups name is all pretentious. But I still think we should add something else to it. To give it more flow...” Jae said.

I was just looking at them debating ideas for the name of a group that didn't even exist yet. But looking at them, those 4 stupidly handsome and talented guys who get along so well, I could actually picture what we could become.

While looking at them an idea came to my mind:

What about Dong Bang Shin Ki/Rising Gods of the East?” the four of them turned to me but before any of them could give their opinion the phone rang.

Yoboseyo?”


             The beginning of our dream might just be a phone call away.