Changmin's wisdom

My Private Host

Hi everyone

New chappie. This is the last crappy filler chappie I post. It was needed for what come's next in the story and trust me it is worth it (in my humble opinion XD)

So I started my new fanfic. I know you my beautiful readers of this fic are more into and yoosu and maybe you don't read anything outside these theme. But if you would like to try it it's called "NOT SO PERFECT" and it will be a light comedy and love triangle with SHort chapters. (http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/470689/not-so-perfect-infinite-kyuhyun-lovetriangle-myungsoo-myungsooxgrilxkyu). I used the characters that got most votes in the pools I made and I'm glad I'm writing about L/Myungsoo cause he reminds me so much of Jae and he has said that his ultimate idols are DBSK since he was litle (good taste ^^).

even if it's not your taste, if you have a friend or two that would like it please recommend it. I will be ever so gratefull.

I want to promise I wont loose my focus on this story and will still try to give you my best. I could never forget my very first subscribers. LOTS OF LOVES TO YOU ALL ^^

comments are my energie source xD

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“Yoochun-ah.” Jae called my name as soon as I entered the company. I was surprised. I thought he was mad, he didnt want to see me anytime soon. Aparently his anger washed out during the weekend. “Yah, there is a ton of work to do. The last preparations for the release of M-Domains full lenghth album are in progress, keep an eye on that. And we should take them out and celebrate, don't you think?”

I nodded in agreement and smiled. This guy was to good at hiding his feelings. He mastered it after several years of trying to pretend Yunho didn´t matter anymore.

I so wanted him to be genuily happy again. But there was a risk that he might end up getting really hurt again instead. There was a batle going on in my head between the pros and cons of telling him Yunho was trying to apologise.

For now I immersed myself in work and tried to keep those thoughts out of my head.

 

“We're going out to eat. You're coming too.” Changmin entered my office that friday without even knocking. Our relationship was not great, actually it was light-years of even being remotely good, but we both wanted Junsu to be happy so we did our best to... tolerate eachother.

“What...?”

“Are you sleeping with your eyes open or what? Jae is buying. So dress something decent and meet us at the restautante next to the coffe house where Junsu used to worked. Talking about him, call him and tell him to come.” with that he exited my room.

I was so damn tired I just wanted to fall in my bed and sleep all weekend. Apparently I would have to wait.

When I reached my building Junsu was already waiting for me at the entrance, wearing clothes that looked a bit to good in him, making me feel jealous.

“Are you going to a ball or something? It's just a dinner!” I mumbled. He smiled at my grumpiness.

“A you look nice would be enough.” he kissed me lightly and I forgot how tired I was and how I wanted to yell at some girls passing by and devouaring Junsu with their eyes.

“Can´t we just skip dinner and spend the night here?” I almost begged, hugging him from behind while he was searching my wardrobe for something for me to wear.

There was nothing that I wanted more than just spend the night with him, only him. His hair brushing in my face and his soft scent were making it even harder for me to leave the house.

He chuckled.

“We'll do it tomorrow. Tonight we have to go. It's our way of congratulating M-Domain on their success. You wouldn't want to skip that...” he pointed out.

“I guess you're right...”

“Besides, Jae is paying. And... what the hell is this???” he asked in shock as he waved a very, very low cut black shirt that was made of a seetrough fabric in front of me. It was wayyy too revealing.

I couldn´t help but blush.

“YAH i din´t bought that.... It was Jae that... aishh... I'll just throw it out...” I mumbled and went to take the shirt from his hands.

“No. There's no need. You'll just wear it for me.” he answered with a y grin.

“If you keep acting like that I won't let you get out of this room.” I said and pulled him closer to me. Skiping dinner as becoming more tempting by the second.

“Even if you do that I'm sure Jae would let himself in and would made us go to dinner. Interrupting anything we might be doing...” he replyed with a chuckle.

I let go of him, admiting he was most certainly right, and choose something to wear (Junsu's fashion sense wasn´t exactly... refined).

 

“Finally. What the hell have you two been doing? WAIT, I don't wanna know.” Changmin greeted us and shuddered imagining what me and Junsu might have been doing.

Everyone from the company was there and the boys couldn't be happier with all the attention. I felt really proud on them and really lucky to be able to see litle kids turn into such talented young men.

Everyone drank, ate talked and laughed trough out the night. At some point I Junsu gave me a look that cleared stated “see what you would've miss if we didn´t come?” and he was right. I was having much fun.

By the end of the night it was only me, Junsu, Changmin, Jae, Eunhyuk. All the others had gone home or have been taken home, being that most of them drank a bit to much.

“Aishh, will you too please stop being so lovey dovey? It sickens me.” Eunhyuk growled to me and Junsu when I placed a kiss on his temple.

“You're just jealous.” Junsu replyed.

“Ofcourse we are. So stop that will you?” Jae joined Eunhyuk.

“Let them be. If I had someone I would be all over him at all times.” Changmin stated, surprising both me and Junsu. “And it's not like you are alone because you have no choice. There people interested in you.”

E- “Yah, who says I'm alone?”

JS- “MO? Why don't I know anything of this??”

E- “Well... It's... It's not exactly that I'm dating someone. It's just that... well I like someone okay?” all of us started teasing him, the fact that none of us was exactly sobber helped.

Y- “Comon, tell us more.” Eunhyuk started blushing.

E- “He's name is Donghae. He likes to dance too and is a pretty good singer!”

JJ, C, Y- “YOU'RE GAY?”

Junsu strarted laughing at us, he was the only one that knew. And Eunhyuk rolled his eyes.

JJ- “It looks it's just you and me left Changmin-ah. Should we try online dating?” Jaejoong said, trying to be funny.

C- “You don't need it, hyung. There is someone interested in you as well.”

JJ- “Yah, stop that. I already told you I can't see you that way...”

C- “I'm not talking about me.” with Changmin's sentence I became tense. Junsu sensed that and tried to calm me, rubbing circles with his thumb in hand.

JJ- “Re...Really? Who is it then? I might be interested...” Jae played along.

C- “Oh, I'm pretty sure you are interested. It's someone that you fell like you have known for a long time.” Changmin looked at me and I became certain he was referring to Yunho. Jae was just to dense and drunk to notice it.

“He knows??” I whispered in Junsu's ear and he nodded afirmatively, an apologetic expression on his face.

Y- “Changmin stop that. You'll give Jae high expectations and he'll end up being disappointed.” I tried to make him stop.

C- “I don't think he will. He just needs to stop being dense and see what's in front of his eyes. Actually maybe that's not the problem. Maybe the problem is that there are people that think they have the right to decide what is good or baf for him and won't let him try. Even if it hurts it's his decision.”

By now we were talking about a very differente matter. He was saying that I shouldn't medle, that it wasn´t my call to decided if Yunho could or couldn't meet Jaejoong. Maybe he was right. But he didn't know, he hadn't seen how Jae changed and how a part of him died when Yunho betrayed him.

C- “I can understand that those people just won't Jae's good and are trying to protect him. But maybe there is nothing to protect him from. Maybe his suffering more being like this. An advice or a friendly action should be given when asked, not imposed to someone. Nobody has that right.”

Y- “BUT...”

JJ- “AISHHH you're so noisy. Shut up already. Minnie-ah, tell that person I'm very flattered by his interest but my heart is already filled...”

I hold my breath. Was he really gonna admit that all this years he was still in love with Yunho? He never did it!

JJ- “...Filled with love for all of you.” he ended with a smile and kissed the top of Changmin's head. Boy was he drunk. “So you two can stop fighting. I'll just be one of those people who live alone with 20 cats. That's fine by me. Now, if you excuse, I need to find a bed to rest my pretty self.”

Changmin called a taxi and took both drunk guys home.

I kept drinking and thinking about Changmin's words as well as Jae's. He was fine with leaving all alone for the rest of his life? Well I wasn't. But I knew there was only one person he wanted by his side.

“Su-ah!” I called his name. He was looking at me with a worried look without saying a thing. “I think it's time I stop being so protective of him.”