FOREVER

My Private Host

  JUNSU'S POV

I woke up early. It took me a few seconds to realize I was at Yoochun's place and another while to realize it was saturday so he didn't had to rush to work.

Yoochun was still sleeping peacefully next to me. At least he looked peacefull like that. I was sure once he woke up, a thousand thoughts and worries would rush to his mind.

That's what made him so special: he cared so much.

I could understand his worries for Jaejoong. I could understand his protective feelings. I would feel the same way towards my brother. And undoubtedly that's what they were to each other, brothers.

But it pained me to see him so upset and worried. So I made my plans for the weekend to distract him from his thoughts.

I started by covering him carefully and making him confortable so he could sleep a few more hours.

 

YOOCHUN'S POV

I woke up still feeling tired. The hangover had that effect on me. My head hurted tremendously and my mouth was dry. I turned to the other side of the bed, turning my back to the light coming from the window. Only to find those brow eyes that washed any pain or concern from my mind.

He was staring at me with a soft smile. Just like the first times I woke up next to him I felt that butterfly feeling in my stomach, my heart beating faster, and thought how I wanted time to stop so I could just stay there, looking at him, feeling him.

“You should have woke me up. It must be boring waiting for me to wake up.” I mumbled, still with a sleepy voice.

“Anya. It's not boring at all. In fact it's one of my favourite pastimes. I really like having you all to myself like this.” he answered, his smile widdening.

That feeling of being the luckiest guy alive hit me once more. It was quite hard for me to believe I really was worth it. I often got scared I might be dreaming.

“Here.” he handed me a glass of water and a painkiller for my headache. “Get ride of that hangover of yours. I want you at your best today.”

“Woe? Are we going somewhere?” I asked as I took the pill, thankfull for his care.

“I don't know. Maybe. If you want to. I just want you all for myself today. I don't really care where it is.” he answered with sparkling eyes.

That was it, he was just too perfect. I pulled him closer to me and stole a deep and eager kiss from his lips.

I felt his smile forming against my lips but didn't broke the kiss. The time we spent apart was to painfull. From then on I was going to make up for every moment we weren't toghether.

As the kiss softened I felt him snuggle in my arms. I rested my chin on top of his head, feeling his steady breathing against my neck and the soft flowery scent coming from his hair.

I sighed loudly and content.

“I still can't believe it.” I almost whispered.

“What?”

“How I managed to survive until now without you. If you could only understand how much I love you, how you coming into my life changed it for the better. Everytime I wake up with you next to me I'm still afraid I might be dreaming.

Just you being by my side is enough to make me happy until the day I die. I just hope I can make you has happy has you make me. I promise I'll protect you and treasure you forever. I can´t imagin my life without you anymore Su-ah. You're everything I've got.

I love you so much... with all my heart.”

I couldn't even realize how deep my words were. I was being honest and confessing my very feelings to the person I loved. And I wanted to do it everyday, forever.

Junsu didn't utter a word. My chin was still laying on top of his head, my eyes closed, just enjoying the perfection of the moment.

But then I felt something wet agaisnt my chest.

“Su...” I pulled him a bit away from me to be able to look at him. “You're crying!?” His eyes were of a light red and a shiny tear was still rolling down his face.

“Good job, Park Yoochun. Starting the day by making me cry.” he mumbled, trying to sound cranky to hide his emotional state. My worried expression was replaced by a smile. I kissed both his eyes softly. Tears of hapiness were the only tears I would ever allow to see in his face.

“I've got something to show you.” I informed him, pulling him to a seated position. I had just remembered something.

I climbed out of bed to search my nightstand drawer for something. A litle box that I hide from my sight when I thought everything was lost and that the only person I had truly cared for in my whole life was gone. It was just to painfull to look at it. But now, that litle, blue velvet box was ready to serve it's purpose again.

Once Junsu saw the litle jewelry box in my hands new tears started rolling down his face. I kneeled besides the bed.

“This was prepared a long time ago because since then I knew I was destined to be with you and that you were the one I wanted to have by my side at all times.

Kim Junsu, will you give me the honor of being my partner, my lover, my life, my world, in good and bad times, forever?”

I felt my own voice trembeling. A tear escaped my eyes too and rolled down my face. 

Finally it was happening.

Junsu looked at me with shiny eyes from the tears. A mix of surprise and hapiness in his expression. His lips trembeling with emotion.

“Babo.” he mumbled. “I DO.”

He said as we threw his arms around my neck and hugged me tightly. The tears rolling down my face contrasted with the smile on my lips.

Trying to control my hands from shaking, I put the ring on his finger and let him put the other on mine. He chuckled when he saw what was written on the inside of the rings: YOOSU.

“Chunnie-ah... Saranghae!”

“Saranghae! Forever!”

 

 

_____________________________________________________________

A short but sweet chapter,

because I missed writing especifically about my favourite couple =,)

Love them. Love you all guys.

Comments = love      =)

=) DriBSK