Old memories and Apologies

My Private Host

 

JUNSU’S POV

I couldn’t believe when I opened my room door in the morning and saw Yoochun sleeping on the floor.

“Aishhh what am I going to do with this guy now?”

I tried giving him a gentle kick. No reaction.

“Hey you, wake up and get out!” I said kicking him a bit harder. Still no reaction.

“Yah get the hell out of here.” This time I kicked him hard in the . He mumbled something, turned to the other side and continued sleeping. He even started snoring. How could he be so comfortable? He was so drunk the night before that he probably wouldn’t wake up any time soon.

If I didn’t hate him with all my heart I could even find him funny sleeping like that. But no, I HATED HIM.

I searched for a pen and a sticker and after I wrote on it and stuck it on sleepy-beauty’s head I went out of the house.

YOOCHUN’S POV

“Ahhhh my head! Where the hell am I?” after a few seconds I remembered exactly where I was and what had happen the previous night. Waking up at Junsu’s house with a enormous hang over was becoming a bad habit.

I got up and searched for a glass of water. My mouth tasted like sand, my clothes were all wrinkled from sleeping on the floor and my forehead was sticky.

“Uhh? Wait a second…” finally I noticed I had something attached to my forehead. A note saying:

YAHHHHH get the hell out of my house and don’t come back again. If you’re still here when I come back you’re DEAD.

                                                                  Man

“Aishhh he’s really angry. I better don’t be here when he returns, give him some time to cool off before I try to apologize.”

I walked home. The cool air helped with the headache and the hangover in general. But when I entered home there was something far worse than the hangover waiting for me:

“YOU ARE SO DEAD.” Eunhyuk shouted and he was ready to kick my if Jae hadn’t stop him. I just stood there waiting for my punishment.

Jaejoong was giving me the silence treatment. That was worst than anything he could say or do.

“Aren’t you going to say something?” I asked him. He was still holding a really mad Eunhyuk by the arm but he on the other hand was calmly sat on the couch looking at me.

“No” he just replied.

“But I was a jerk. Don’t you have something to say?”

“No.”

“AISHHHH STOP THAT OK? I KNOW I WAS THE BIGGEST IDIOT ON THE FACE OF EARTH AND I FEEL LIKE CRAP, THE REMORSE IS EATING ME!”

“See? That’s enough for me. There is nothing I can say that will make you feel worse than that so I’ll just let your own guilt punish you.” Even Eunhyuk stared at him surprised by his evil side.

I let myself fall on the couch next to the other two, surrendering to the guilt.

“What can I do?” I mumbled.

“Nothing.” Jae kept being a .

“Yahhh! Jae please help me I wanna fix things with Junsu. I didn’t know his work was like that, I thought I was making him realize that his job was humiliating and that he could do better and…”

“But I warned you, didn’t I? Didn’t I tell you to don’t judge on first impressions? Do you remember all the bad feelings that those jerks at our old company made us feel when they kicked us out? Well you just made Junsu feel even worse.” Jaejoong kept blaming me.

“Jae, please stop. I’m already feeling like a big walking bunch of crap. If you make me feel even worse I’m gonna explode.”

“Do you want us to feel sorry for you? You are the only one to blame for the guilt you’re feeling. And prepare to feel even worse.” Eunhyuk joined the conversation.

Do you know who saved your company and MDomain’s future? JUNSU. He accepted to go with Jaejoong to his sister’s wedding because he knew who Jae was. He knew your company and liked your work. He and I wanted to be singers since we were kids and he likes your company cause it’s the company he wished to have made part of.

After that wedding he contacted me and Ae Sook and told us all about Harmony and Melody. We were interested even before but he was the link that made me contact Jaejoong and made Ae Sook invest in you. You owe him more than you know.”  When Eunhyuk stooped talking I felt like a meteorite had hit me in the head.

“…!” I just cursed. “Where is he?” I asked while running to my room, pick up some clothes and jumped on the shower.

“Well when he’s feeling bad he likes to shop.” Jae said. The fact that he knew so much more about Junsu than me still bothered me.

“He is probably at a big mall. When he is really really mad he spends a lot.” Hyuk added.

“Oh or maybe he went to his brother’s house.” Jae suggested.

“Yeah yeah yeah. He’s brother was taking care of his cats too, I bet he went to pick them up too, they always cheer him. And he’s brother is the only one who knows how to calm him down when his angry. Yeah I definitely think he went there.” Eunhyuk confirmed.

“Oh but wait. He’s brother must be working now so…

“”He is at some mall near his brother’s house with his cats”” both of them concluded. I looked at them like they were a bit crazy, pick up the paper where they had written Junsu’s brother address and get out of the house.

Before I left I could hear Eunhyuk ask Jaejoong:

“Hyung, what really happened at your old company?”

In approximately 20 minutes I arrive to Junsu’s brother house. I rang the bell but no one answered. Jae and Hyuk were right.

I left my car there and started walking to some shops around there. Junsu was nowhere to be seen. 15 minutes after I found a bigger mall. A poster on the outside was advertising a pet shop that had just open. He had to be there. I went in but I couldn’t find Junsu.

I asked the shopgirl if she had seen Junsu and described him to her.

“Oh yeah. He was just here. He left his cats here while we was going to do some shopping. He didn’t want to let them alone in the car.” The shop has a corner where you could let your pets while shopping, like a playground.

“Which ones are his?” I asked when she showed me where the cats where.

“All of them.” She said with a little smirk.

“What??” there were six cats there.

I thanked the help and started exploring the rest of the shopping center. Finally I spotted Junsu in at store looking at some tuxedos. I entered and stood quietly next to him while he looked through some clothes. When he noticed me there he was surprised but decided to ignore me.

“I will try these two.” He said to the store manager and went to the changing room. I waited right next to it. When he came out to look at himself in the mirror I even gave my opinion but he kept ignoring me.

In the end he took the tuxedo I suggested and I had to hide a smile.

Next he went to buy some sports cloth. He didn’t even try them on. After that he bought new sneakers and once again he ended up taking the one’s I suggested that would look good with the sports cloths he had just bought. Maybe he wasn’t ignoring me that much after all.

Finally he went to the hair salon.  It was one of that big, stylish, expensive salons where you even get to pick your hairdresser and have right to a free drink. After an employee took away his bags a hairdresser was designed to Junsu.

“Will you want something to drink mister Kim?” the employee asked.

“A cold smoothie please.” He answered with an angelic smile.

“And you sir? Will you be wanting something? You are welcome to sit in the waiting room while your friend gets ready.” She said to me. Junsu answered for me:

“Oh, his not my friend. He’s more like a stray dog that has been following me all morning. He’s fine, don’t worry. Maybe just get him a bowl of water?”

Outch! I didn’t know Junsu could be that cold.

I decided to wait outside the hairsalon and when I saw Junsu was almost done I asked the employee to give me his bags. That way he would HAVE to talk with me.

“Give me that.” He surprised me. His hair was now shorter and brown. He looked really good.

“I’ll carry them. You have to take your cats.” He looked at me curious about how I knew all that. We walked silently to the pet shop. The owner helped Junsu put the pets in two big cat carriers with wheels.

I went him to his car and put the bags on the car trunk. After he accommodated the cats he entered the car and went away without saying one single word.

“Aishhh he’s being so mean…!” I said to myself. But being honest if the situation was the inverse I would be even worse.

I walked back to my car and drove to Junsu’s house. I was getting frustrated that he wouldn’t even listen be but I swallowed my pride and pressed the elevator button to his floor.

One of the cat carriers was still outside and the door of his house was slightly open.

“Tiger? Shadow? Where are you?” I could hear Junsu was looking for some of his cats. Suddenly one of them appeared next to me, curling up on my legs. It was the little one. I picked him up and searched for the other on the corridor. When I found him I picked him up too, though he wasn’t has sweet has the little one.

“Junsu?” I called at his open door. I could see the other cats eating on the kitchen. The biggest cat jumped from my arms and went eat too. The little one was kind of asleep. I pulled the cat carrier inside and closed the door. Suddenly Junsu appeared from his room, shirtless. He looked at the little cat on my arms and at the carrier next to me and realized I had found the cats outside.

“Put Shadow there and go away.” He said pointing to a cat bed.

“Okay. But I got to talk with you so I won’t leave until you listen to me.”

“What? Are you back for part two of “making me feel like crap”? Why the hell would I listen what you have to say you judgmental douche? “ yap, he was really mad.

“Because I was wrong, I was a complete idiot, I made you feel bad and I want to apologize and start again.”

“That sounds familiar? Oh right you have apologized before but you made the same mistake again.”

“I know. Somehow I thought I was making you realize you deserved a better life than what you have. I was just wrong in assuming what you did for a living. But everything pointed to that and neither Jaejoong nor Eunhyuk ever explained me what you really do and…

“Yes you were very wrong. And it wasn’t their job to tell you about my life. If you only took the time to talk with me and get to know me you wouldn’t mistake my job with something like that. Please get out and don’t come here again.” He said while he turned his back to me and went to the kitchen.

I realized that the only way to show me how truly sorry I was, was by telling him my own story:

“Jaejoong and I didn’t leave our last company only because of the abusive way they treated us. We were kicked out.” I got his attention.

“We were about to debut but we decided that we didn’t want to be treated like slaves anymore. I talked with Jaejoong and the other member, Yunho. Jae agreed with me but Yunho was to thankful to the company to even see the way they treated him. Somehow a rumor that Jae and I wanted to leave the company reached the superiors ears. The way they treated us only got worse, it was like they were pushing us to our limits to see if we were really quitting.  We endured it cause we didn’t want to lose our chance to debut and didn’t want to be separated of Yunho. “

“But then another rumor started: Jaejoong and Yunho were dating. After that people really started treating Jaejoong like he was garbage. Being gay wasn’t compatible with the image of an idol. I got so pissed and so tired of seeing how hurt Jaejoong was that I let everyone know I was gay too. That only made everyone turn their backs on me too. For some reason Yunho was the only one not being victim of all the horrible comments and pranks.”

“Was it true? Were Jae and that Yunho guy dating?” Junsu had sit next to me on the couch and was hearing my every word with genuine interest.

“Yes, they were. I wish they weren’t cause when we discovered why nobody treated Yunho differently it almost destroyed Jae: a few days later we were called to the CEO’s office. Yunho too. The CEO told us that our behavior wasn’t acceptable and that “somebody like us” didn’t fit the company’s image. They told us that Jae and I had until the end of the day to pack our things and go away. When we asked what would happen to Yunho the CEO said he knew everything, how Jaejoong had been stalking Yunho and making him uncomfortable. He even said Yunho had a girlfriend and that Jae’s actions were compromising their relationship and the environment on the company.”

“So Yunho lied? He lied to save his ?”

“Yes. I saw Jae cry his eyes out for weeks until one day he said we should create our own company. I didn’t he saw him talk or cry about Yunho since then. We created the company from scratch with very little. We tried to make some connections on the music scene and attract some teachers and investors but they would mock us and say they didn’t want to deal with the “gay couple”. They ran away from us like if we had some disease. From then on I decided I would let my love life interfere with our business so I started dating girls so people won’t look at me like some alien.”

“Are you crazy? You were lying to yourself!”

“I know Junsu, I know. That’s why it didn’t last long. I got very depressed and was Jae’s time to take care of the crying mess I was. Since then I stopped dating at all. It was a long time ago but going to meetings like the one yesterday is still painful. We struggled so much to make our dream come true and those awful people kept bringing us down and judging us just by one aspect of our life.

I made the same mistake with you. After all this I should’ve known better, I know. I think I thought I was rescuing you of being a victim of the horrible episodes I had, saving you from being talked for what you do as if it was all you are. But in the process I ended up hurting you like those people did to me. I’m sorry Junsu, I’m really sorry. I’ll do anything to make it up to you, I never intended to hurt you. I’m so sorry…” By then my face was all red and puffy and big tears rolled down  my face while my whole body trembled. Junsu hugged me.

“Shh, it’s okay. Don’t be like that. I forgive you, you jerk.” He said with a little laugh. “Calm down. Everything is fine. Just make sure you ask me before you judge next time.” I nodded affirmatively looking at his gentle eyes with a sorrowful expression on mine.

“And one more thing.” He said.

“Yes?”
“Yahhh, I’m much much bigger than Honey-senpai.”

He both exploded in laughter. That was a turning point in our relationship for sure. I made my goal to treat him so well that he would forgot the bad things I had said.

Starting that afternoon. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi guys

Hope you like this chapter. Sorry for making Yunho such  badass, please dont hate me ^^

@mad-jacky : is there anything better then daydreaming about yoosu trough the boring university classes? =D

@yoojin2012: oh someone like me. i too like promenorized long posts. the devil is in the details ^^

 

Thank you so much everyone for comment and subscriving. You rock!

keep showing the love.

=) DriBSK