Soccer

My Private Host

Hi lovely people:

I'm sorry that this chapter is kind of a filler but i didnt want to end Yoosu's trip abruptly but I didnt want to drag it to much either cause I want to finally write about the five of them together.

I'll update as soon as I can.

=) DriBSK



JUNSU'S POV

Chunnie-ah, wake up.” I called softly. The sleepy-head didn't even move. “Yoochunie...” nothing. “YAHHH!” he almost fell out of bed.

What was that for?” he whined.

I'm bored. How can you sleep so much? And it's our last day here.” was my turn to whine. He smiled softly and lay his head on my lap.

I wouldn't sleep so much if you hadn't keep me up until that late last night.” he smirked and closed his eyes again. I hit him in the forehead, feeling a bit ashamed when I remembered the last night. “Awww, no need to blush. I enjoyed it very much. What do you say we repeat it?” I smacked him again, feeling even more embarrassed.

It's our last day here and I don't intend on spending it in this room.” I proceeded to get ready to get out.

 

YOOCHUN'S POV

You didn't seem to mind it yesterday...” I mumbled.

YAH, Park Yoochun!”

Hehehe mianhae.” I back hugged him and kissed his very red cheeks. I loved how cute and childish he looked at times.

 

So were do you wanna go?” I asked him after we had breakfast at the restaurant.

Hmm, let's just walk around. This place is beautiful.” I walked out after him and chuckled at how he looked at everything in awe even though we had been there for five days. We hadn't left the room much though.

These were the best vacations I've had so far.” I said with honesty.

Of course.” he intended to sound confident but blushed a bit at his own words making me almost squeal.

Aigoo, when did you became this cute??” I kissed him lightly, grabbed his hand and interlaced our fingers before putting both our hands in my pocket. There wasn´t many people around and we could behave like we wanted without receiving weird looks.

I really don't feel like going to the city again. I'm tired of those terrible schedules. Aigo...” he sighed.

You could just come work with me?” I blurted out. Yes I wanted to have him by my side 24/7 and yes that was the main reason I blurted out those words without even thinking.

But giving it a second thought it was a pretty good idea. It wasn't the first time I had though about it but after hearing him singing with all his soul at our company, that thought kept coming to me. He was an awesome dancer and a incredibly of a good singer. Hell, it might be because I was so head over heels about him but I actually thought he was a better singer than Changmin or even Jaejoong. Maybe not better, they were all flawless, but Junsu had a tone that was perfect for my taste, so unique that even his voice seemed to have been created especially according to my likings.

We all that talent in both singing and dancing it was a waste that he hadn't a permanent job and I, as his boyfriend and owner of a music company, was being stupid to not use his talents.

“What? No. What would I do there?” he asked.

“Whatever you want. Teach dancing or singing, write lyrics, create coreographies. You name it. You have the talent.” I said with honesty but he didn't seem to take me seriously cause, as his boyfriend, my opinion could be a bit biased.

“You may think I have the talent but I don't really have the bases to teach...”

“Then you'll just create stuff.” I interrupted him.

“... and it would be weird working for you, receiving my paycheck from you. Anya, I don't wanna do it.”

Y - “Then you'll receive your paycheck from Jae.” he was again about to protest but I didn't let him. “Look Eunhyuk was right, you really are awesome at everything you do. And no, I'm not just saying this cause I love you, Jae and Changmin think like this too. If you wanted I think we could even work to debut you as a real singer, releasing a CD and all that.”

J - “You're exaggerating.”

Y - “No, I'm not. And I know you enjoy singing and dancing too. Just stop by the company whenever you can and have nothing else to do. You can try doing whatever you want. You have already taught dancing to M-Domain, you can work with them a bit more if you want too. See it as a hobby. And if you like it we'll turn it into a permanent thing. Can you do that?”

He looked at me a bit unsure but finally nodded in agreement and I smiled widely.

“Good. That way going back to work will be muchh easier.” he chuckled at my words.

 

We walked for long minutes without saying anything. It was a comfortable silence. Just being together in such a beautiful and peaceful place was enough for us to be contented. The autumn was really settling in and a chilly breeze could be felt.

I was lost in my thoughts, admiring the surrounds when Junsu suddenly became really excited.

“Ohh.. soccer...” he mumbled when we spotted a group of young guys playing. “That was a foul. Tshh, that guys doesn't know how to play...” he stared at them and kept making comments.

“Do you... want to play?” I asked. I didn't knew he liked soccer. With my question he became instantly excited.

“Really? You don't mind? Should we ask them to join?” he was almost jumping up and down.

“Sure, why not?” I answered but he didn't even listen cause he was already approaching the guys.

 

“Sure you can play. Each of you choose your team.” one of the guys welcomed us.

“Don't you mind loosing to me?” Junsu teased me. We were playing in opposite teams. I grinned and the game started.

Junsu was actually good at it. Figures, he's good at everything.

But I couldn't stop laughing cause every time someone stole the ball from him or when someone accused him of committing a foul he would always make excuses and blame it on someone or something else. He was really competitive and even that side of him made him cute.

“YAHH, don't laugh...” he yelled at me but I couldn't help it and I ended up not being of much help to the game.

In the end Junsu's team won and he was as happy as a little boy on Christmas day.

“Deep inside your still just a child, aren´t you?” I mocked him while he enjoyed the hot chocolate I bought him as reward for winning the match.

He shrugged and kept sipping the chocolate with a happy expression.

“When we get back we should all play a game of soccer. I call dibs on Changmin. He's legs are stupidly long. Even if he can't hit the ball properly he can run fast and block someone.”

“I didn't knew you liked soccer that much.”

“I do. It's fun.” he smiled sheepishly.

“What bout me? Do you want me in your team.”

“Hmmm, I think I can leave you for the other team.” he said with a grin.

“YAHHH...” I complained and had to chase him to the hotel cause he ran away from he giggling.

 

“Uhhf, I'm exhausted.” Junsu let himself fall in the bed after we had dinner.

“I know. Me too. Remember me to never again accept to play soccer with you.”

“That's okay. You're not that good anyways.” he mocked me and I protested. “Ehehe, I'm kidding. But mostly you just laughed. How can you be tired?”

“Hey, laughing involves lots of muscles. Maybe I'll gain a six pack.” I said and checked my tummy, making Junsu laugh.

His phone rang. It was a message from Junho.

“He's just asking when I'll be back so we can have some brotherly time. This guy... weeks pass without him remembering me and now he interrupts my vacation with this nonsense...” he mumbled to himself while he texted a reply, smiling to the phone.

Junho, right. The protective brother who actually kinda liked me. After all that had happen between me and Junsu I was sure he didn't like me that much anymore.

“Hmm, does Junho really hate me now?” I asked with caution.

J - “Why would he?” Junsu seemed confused.

Y - “Well from what I remember he was a pretty protective brother. And I was quite a jerk for some time....”

J - “Oh, that. No, he doesn't hate you. He genuinely liked you when he met you. And though he didn't like to see me sad he always tried to make me see things from your point of view and tried to make us make up.” I smiled widely and a weight was lifted of my shoulders. “I bet he will lightly scold you next time you meet him but he still likes you. The one he hates is Changmin.”

Y - “Really?” I was actually surprised.

J - “Well, yes. He knows all about how Changmin was my first crush and how he broke my heart all that time ago. And he was even decided to forgive Minnie but then Minnie ruined everything between us and made me sad again, at least that's how he sees it, so Junho started hating him again.

Y - “Oh, I see. It wasn't Changmin's fault... at least not entirely.”

J - “I know. And I’ve tried to explain him that. But he isn't willing to hear me yet. Oh well... time will work it out. I'm glad a least you like Changmin now.”

Y - “I don't like Changmin.” I immediately protested. Junsu laughed.

J- “Sure, you don't. But you guys at least get along now.”

True, we did get along. At first only for Junsu's sake but now the presence of the the annoying brat didn't bother me anymore. And even though we were constantly at each others throats I started to count him as one of my friends. It was just a friend with whom I had a love-hate relationship.

Y- “he kinda works for me. So I have to put up with him.”

J- “You're so stubborn.” Junsu chuckled. “By the way, we never had a proper conversation about your family.

Y- “Oh? You're right. Hmm there isn't much to tell, my mom and my little brother live together not far from my house.”

J- “Aishh, I already knew that. I need to know specifics. Other wise what will I talk about when I meet them?”

Y- “You wanna meet them?” I was really surprised in a positive way. He blushed again, the cute guy. I kisses him to make the blush disappear. “I'm glad you do. Hmm, lets see... They are both easy going people. Mom is very caring and sweet and we three are really close. Yoohwan want's to be an actor. I think he has the looks for it. But I would prefer if he just got a more regular job. I don't want him to suffer the pressures of being on the spotlight.”

J- “You are really protective of the people you love.” he pointed and I just sighed. “I'm sure he'll be just fine. Stop worrying so much about everyone. I think is better if we change topic before you start getting all worked up about your brother.” I chuckled softly and agreed.

I nuzzled against him, savoring the last minutes we had before going back to Seoul.

“Can´t we just stay here forever? I'll take care of the company through the internet and you can sing to your clients trough the phone.” I mumbled against the curve of his neck. He chuckled.

“Don't be silly. After some time we would get bored. Besides there are some business we left pending back home. Don't you wanna see how things worked out between Jae and Yunho?”

“Oh, that. I don't know if I wanna know.” I whined and buried myself deeper against his neck.

“I'm sure everyone is fine otherwise we would have heard of them earlier. But I'm curious and I wanna see them happy together, if that's how things turned out.”

“Arghhh ok. If you're this eager to get rid of me let's go.” I whined as a little child and started pulling our luggage to the door.

“Babo, you know it's not that. And the fact that we are going in different cars is annoying me. See what happens when you don't hear me and come late in your own car? Next time just do as I say.” he tried to sound bossy but it didn't suit him.

“Neh jaggi.” he went to the cars laughing at how silly we were.