Free

My Private Host

Hi lovely people....

New chapter. Sorry for taking so long. The chapter was written a while ago but I had problems with my internet connection due to thunderstorm -.-

Anyways here it is. The story is getting so close to the end =( andwae. I'm gonna miss it.

YOOCHUN'S POV

The three of us ran back to Jae's office, where Changmin was already.

I grabbed the phone:

Yobosseyo?”

It might just work!” Yunho said in a very low voice.

Yoo- “What?”

Yu- “By the time I got back to the dorms the pictures were already all over the internet. The CEO himself come talk to me and said there will be consequences. But just a few minutes ago someone wrote in a blog about you and Jae, and how you guys were forced to leave due to your ual orientation. Adding that to Changmin's story, people are starting to accuse the company of discrimination among other things. They feel pressured, that never happened before.”

Yoo- “I hope that's a good thing. But why are you talking so low?”

Yu- “I'm hiding in the closet. It's hell in here. I needed a few minutes to breath and of course I couldn't call you in front of them.”

Yoo - “Oh, right.”

Yu- “I have to go. I'll keep in touch. Oh and Yoochun,one more thing. We seem to have gained a lot of... shippers in the past few hours?”

Yoo- “Gained what?”

Yu- “Shippers. People that support us as a couple.”

Yoo- “Yah, that's absurd!”

Yu- “I know, I know. But you did kiss me in the middle of the street. Who can blame them. Just don't let Jae see all the 2U fanfics that are starting to appear everywhere or you'll have to deal with his temper.”

Yoo- “2U what?”

I asked but he had already hung up. When I turned back the other three guys were totally focusing on Changmin's phone.

Hyung, they made us a couple. I approve of this!” Changmin exclaimed.

Okay, okay. But why do they make me look like the girl in the relationship? You're younger and all...” By just that I could understand that they were reading the said fanfics but Jae didn't seem a bit worried about not being coupled with Yunho. He just didn't wanted to be the bottom in his relationship with Changmin.

Will you stop reading that nonsense?” I sighed.

What nonsense? This are our fans writing about us!” Jae said proudly. “And quite a vivid imagination they have”

Ohhh, I wanna be in one too!” Junsu whined.

You guys are helpless.”

The phone rang again.

“Harmony and Melody.” I picked it up again.

“I wanna speak with park Yoochun!” a voice that I recognized demanded. It was the same guy that invited us to leave the company.

“I'm Park Yoochun. You may talk.”

“Look here, you little bastard. I don't know what you had in your mind when you did that but be sure of this: you will regret it. You might have ideas of revenge or whatever but you want get away with this. Yunho will stay here and your company will be crushed in a matter of weeks.” his threats didn't scare me anymore.

“Really? And what do you plan to do? I don't know if you have checked the web lately but people are talking about me and Jaejoong now too. They know we were trainees there and know why we left. If our company just suddenly disappeared after this scandal they would be able to connect the dots, don’t you think? Everything is out in the open now, and people are starting to say that your trainees and idols are victims of discrimination in there. And they even have proof: me, Jae and Changmin. You should be more worried about maintaining the image of your company so this doesn't affect your artists. I'm sure you would hate to see their earnings decrease wouldn't you?”

The man kept silent for a few moments.

“That doesn't change our position about Yunho. We won't let the biggest star of the company leave. And don't you try to do anything about that!”

“I'm not telling you to let Yunho leave. I'm telling you to give him he's freedom back. He has been nothing else than a prisoner in that damned company. I'm telling you to let him do what he want's. If so you won't here from me again. But if what he want's is to leave your company and you don't let him, well them me, Jae and Changmin might give an interview about this whole case. I think people would find our stories about our life in there very entertaining. I don't know if they will like more the part of how you expelled us and sabotage our work in the past years or how you keep a person, that you despise because of his ual orientation, as your prisoner under a slave contract just cause he is the biggest money maker of the company. Oh, I know, they will certainly love to know that you don't even let Yunho go out of the company without permission and even when you do is all surrounded by body-guards. That might sound like kidnap to some people, don't you think?”

Another few moments of silence.

“You will regret this!” he hissed again and then hung up.

 

“So, what did they say?” the three guys that had been hanging on to every word of my conversation asked.

“They called to threat us. I threatened them back. Now that everything is out in the open they have much to loose. I think they are a bit scared of what we might do!” I replied with a smile and Jae jumped in the air with happiness.

“I guess now we just have to wait.” Junsu said

The rest of us agreed and everyone sat around, eyes on the phone waiting for it to ring and bring news.

 

Guys?” a know voice called as he knocked on the room's door.

Eunhyuk! Come in.” Everyone greeted him.

I hope you don't mind. I brought some guests.” Behind him there where two other guys.

Kyu! You're here.” Changmin ran to the side of the taller boy. “This is Kyuhyun, the friend Eunhyuk introduced me to.. I've talked about him before.” Changmin introduced his friend.

And... uhh... this is Donghae!” Eunhyuk introduced the shy boy by his side. So this was the boy Eunhyuk was interest in.

Aww, look at the two love birds. Don't they just look adorable?” Changmin joked.

Adorable my . Donghae is cute alright but look at hyukjae? His monkey face ruins it all.” Kyuhyun added. Donghae and Eunhyuk just blushed.

It was easy to see why the two younger boys where friends: they both were brats who liked to taunt their hyungs.

How is everything going? Will you debut soon? We're looking forward to it?” I said to change the subject and make the guest feel welcome.

It might take a while. We have loots of members and they are still perfecting their skills.” Eunhyuk explained.

Kyuhyun is the main vocalist.” Changmin bragged about his friend. Those two looked like kids.

But why are you all in here?” Eunhyuk asked.

We're waiting news from Yunho.” Junsu explained.

Ohhh...” the three guests exclaimed. “We've read about it on the web. Wasn't kissing him a bit to much, Yoochun-ah?”

Aishhh, we'll everyone just please forget about the kiss? It was no big deal and it worked so...” I blushed in embarrassment and everyone started teasing me, even Jae and Su.

Eunhyuk told us a bit about the whole story.” Donghae said with and apologetic face but it was okay, it was no secret after all. “In my opinion with the things people revealed in the net everything is out in the open. I don't think they can keep bulling their artists anymore. I think Yunho will be able to get out.” the shy boy exclaimed with a reassuring smile.

Yes, we think so too.” I replied with a smile.

I can't sit around just waiting. It's giving me stress. Let's go out.” Changmin dragged Kyuhyun out and Donghae and Eunhyuk followed.

Okay. But I'm not buying you food!” We could still here Kyuhyun say which made us laugh.

Well, it's better if we go back to work. Sitting here waiting only makes it harder.” Junsu said.

Anya. I don't think I can concentrate in anything right now.” Jae whined.

Come with me to the dance class. It will get your mind out of it.” Junsu winked at me and dragged Jae with him. I tried to get some work done too. At least like that time would pass faster.

When I got to impatient to stay alone at my office I decided to go watch the dance practice.

Junsu seemed engrossed in it but Jae had his mind in a total different place. He was so in his own world that he was actually disturbing the rehearsal.

Hyung, just sit. You're gonna end up hurting yourself. You look like a zombie.” Myung-Dae forced Jae to sit at a corner of the room.

Mianhae guys. Its just... if we don't here anything from Yunho soon I'm gonna go crazy!” he messed his hair in frustration.

At that moment my phone started ringing, making everyone in the room notice I was peeping from the door. It was Changmin's number. I went to Jae's side and everyone surrounded us.

Yoboseyo?”

YAH! IT'S DONE. CHECK THE LINK I SENT YOU. IT'S OVER!” he was half screaming and heavy breathing, looking like he was running. But the tone in his voice was cheerful. After he hang up I noticed I had a text message from him and quickly opened the link.

In my phone's screen appeared a press release from Yunho's company. I read it out loud:

 

In the beginning of this week the contract of one of the most dear artists of this company, Jung Yunho, has come to an end. The contract he held with this company since he became a trainee expired last Monday.

Negotiations were held with the artist and even though it was the company's desire that he would renew his contract and stay with us, Yunho decided to pursue a different path and is no longer an artist under our label.

Due to recent events involving Jung Yunho, that are being a hot topic on the press, we have been contacted by many journalists that are seeking the company's opinion. We would like to take this opportunity to explain that we have nothing to say about the occurred given that, and we repeat, Jung Yunho is no longer a member of our company.

Yunho was a great sunbae and a good friend to all the people that work with us, and was a big pride of our company.

We wish him all the luck in the new projects he will carry. He will always be welcomed in our family.

 

After I stopped reading we looked at each other, disgusted and incredulous with all the falsity put in that message. Big pride of the company? Will always be welcomed in their family?

Disgusting lying jerks!...” I hissed.

It doesn't matter.” Junsu said and we all looked at him. “ It doesn't matter if they are lying their asses off. Jung Yunho is no longer a member of our company. He's finally free from them.”

We were all so focused in hating the company that we were forgetting the most important of that message. Junsu was right. Yunho was finally free. Everyone's expressions brightened.

They let him go, they let him go....” Changmin entered the room running and screaming, visibly happy. We all started laughing. I saw a tear of happiness roll down Jae's cheek and gave him a bear hug.

That nightmare was finally over.

 

While we were celebrating, Yunho came rushing into the room. He was panting and sweating, carrying only a bag. It seemed like he had ran there.

YOU!” he shouted when he landed his eyes on me. I felt a bit apprehensive as he walked to me. He had a intense expression that I couldn't quite read. It seemed like he was mad and I was getting ready for him to hit me but when he finally aproache me he wrapped me in a hug that made it impossible to breath. “Komawo. Komawo. Komawo Chunnie-ah. Komawo.” he kept repeating between sobs. I hadn't done nothing special really. “I feel like kissing you again.” he chuckled though tears still fell from his eyes. Everyone laughed except for Jae who screamed:

YAHHH, don't you dare!” making everyone laugh even more. Yunho landed his eyes on Jae and he's expression changed completely. It was of pure adoration.

“Finally!” he uttered before he pulled Jae by the waist and kissed him with intensity.

“Uhhh, we should go and... yeah, let's go and give them some privacy... nothing to see here...” Junsu had the good-sense of sending us all out of the room.

 

The day had been long so we decided to call it a day and go home a bit sooner.

 

 

JUNSU'S POV

“Let's go to my place today. My cats are feeling lonely.” I joked but I was starting to feel I was always intruding in Chunnie's house. He smiled.

“Okay. Let me just go pick my stuff at the office and then we can go.” he said.

“Just go get the car. I'll go get your stuff.” I said, knowing that he had parked quite far from the company.

I found his jacket and wallet easily, but when I was about to leave the office the phone ring.

“Yoboseyo?”

“Am I speaking to Park Yoochun?” the voice asked.

“He's busy at the moment but I can pass the message. Who am I speaking to?” the other person identified himself has being the music director of the new drama for which Changmin had recorded a song.

“I called to ask why did you send us a version of the song sang by a 5 member group instead of only sang by Changmin as it was decided?”