Changmin won't stop talking

My Private Host

Hi lovely people:

Short chapter after the cliffhanger of the last one xD But this one is funny. At least i looked like a crazy person laughing to myself while I wrote it ^^

>Enjoy!

DriBSK =)


 

YUNHO'S POV

Before I could even react to what was going on, my security guard was already pulling me away from the crowd, into a car.

What was that?” I mouthed to him.

Molla. Let's see what happens now!” he answered and with a grin walked away, struggling with the crowd that tried to get his picture.

I smiled to myself.

Bold move. But now there was no way back.

Let's see what happens now...

 

YOOCHUN'S POV

I ran to the company. I had to explain what just happened to Junsu and Jaejoong before any picture was posted online. The last thing I wanted was another misunderstanding with Junsu that might make us fight. And, to be honest, I was a bit afraid of Jae's reaction to... that possessive babo.

Come here. I need to talk with both of you.” I found them on the corridor and dragged with me to an empty room.

Yah... you're gonna ruin my clothes...” Jae started to complain.

What happened?” Junsu asked, seeing that the matter was serious.

listen to me and please don't freak out. You have to understand that I did it for everyone's sake. I couldn't think of any other way to help...” I started explaining but Changmin burst into the room and interrupted me:

PARK YOOCHUN YOU KISSED MY HYUNG?”

Oh crap!

You did what?” Kissed who?” Junsu and Jaejoong kept asking.

He kissed Yunho. Look! Is all over the internet.” Changmin kept talking and I had to suppress the urge of strangle him. “And by the looks of it, it was with tongue and everything.”

I facepalmed myself. That guy really was nuisance.

Jae chuckled but in a threatening way:

Park Yoochun, any last words?” he hissed as he walked to me.

No, no. You won't kill him. But I might.” Junsu added but he didn't look threateing at all. He was just pouting. The cutest pout ever. Pff, like Yunho could compete with it.

Look.. it is not what you're thinking...” I tried to explain once again.

Was it good? He's a hell of a good kisser isn't him?” Changmin questioned me.

WHAT?” me, Jae and Junsu shouted at the same time.

How would you know that?” Jae was about to spit fire.

What? I've had my crush on him too, can't I? I was the junior, he my good looking sunbae who took care of me so well. But he was so broken, and I wanted to be the person who fixed him....” Changmin started recalling his memories like they were the plot of a cheesy drama. “Eventually I kissed that piece of walking goodness.” he stated, proud of himself. Jae clenched his fists. “But he was so infatuated with Jae that he rejected me. Poor me.”

Jae relaxed a bit and grinned.

Is there anyone that you never had a crush on?” Junsu asked with irony but Changmin gave it a thought.

Hmmm, Yoochun hyung. Yet!” he replied and the three of us facepalmed. He was beyond help. “Why are you guys looking at me like that? I did nothing. Yoochun is the public enemy here. Let's all turn to him.” he said all happy with my disgrace and, sadly, the other two did as told.

Aishh, if anyone would let me explain...”

Please do.” Jae said

Yeah, explain us why you kissed your best friends boyfriend when you yourself have a boyfriend, with tongue and everything!” I trough a death glare at Changmin after he said that. He looked delighted with all the caos.

It's nothing special really. Changmin...” I glared at him again “...told me that Yunho is having a hard time cause the company found out that he is meeting us rejects. And he asked me to help. But I didn't really know how and it was getting me frustrated so I went for a walk and when I entered some place to eat something I found the very own Jung Yunho.”

Uhh, how very convenient...” Changmin started again.

if you don't shut up I'm gonna sew your mouth!” I threatened and he finally seemed to settle down. “I told him I knew what he was going trough but he tried to make it seem like nothing cause he's worried that the company may come after us again. So, in a not very inspired moment – I have to admit, I kissed him. And... well, know let's see what happens.”

Pff, just that? No hidden love story or secret crush? Boring!” Changmin finished in a high-pitched tone.

If you ever touch my man again I... I will come after yours.” Jae threatened and smack Junsu in the . That was... reasonable... I guess. “The same goes for you Changmin.”

Being that I do not have a boyfriend I won't worry to much.” he joked and wriggled his eyebrows.

True. So I'll just take the thing you most like from you.”

You can't mean...” Changmin mumbled in a fearful tone.

Yes. No more delicious food from me.” Jae finished like it was a very big threat and Changmin looked choked.

Hyung.... you can't do that.... hyyyyyyuuuuungg, I'll be good...” Changmin followed Jae out of the room whining and stomping his feet like a little kid. Those two really were something.

 

And you? What do you have to say?” I asked the too quiet Junsu. He looked thoughtful.

I don't like it.” he put it simply and turned his back on me with attitude. I held back a chuckle.

But you we're the one who told me to see things from his perspective and try to forgive him. I'm doing exactly that, I was just trying to help him.” I whispered to his ear as I wrapped him in a tight back hug.

Then from now one you'll be a selfish bastard who doesn't worry about anyone. I don't wanna take the risk of you going around kissing god knows who.” he turned his front back to me and pouted again. So cute I could die.

I don't know if I wanna do that. You look to cute when you're pouting.” I chuckled and took his lips in an intense kiss. Like I could want anyone else.

He got his body closer to mine and pulled me to him in a possessive way that made my lips curve into a smile, against his.

You can only worry about me.” he mumbled, meaning that I could only kiss him. “But this time I'll let it pass. Was he a good kisser?” the question took me off-guard.

Wu... what?”

It's not a difficult question. Is he a good kisser like Changmin said?”

Huhh, it's... different!” I immediately regretted my words. Junsu was now really mad. You're a much better kisser! I didn't even notice cause I want to kiss only you. No, he is a terrible kisser, I pity Jae! All of those were better answers than different. “Uhhh, I mean... it was more like a technical kiss, that's why it was different. I couldn't even tell if he was a good kisser or not... And why would I care about that and...” Junsu's laugh interrupted my stuttering.

You're so funny when you are nervous!” he kissed me again and I sighed in relief.

 

Yoochun!” Jae called from the door, interrupting my moment with Junsu.

What now?” I almost yelled.

Yunho is on the phone. Something happened at the company. It looks like you just released the Kraken!”