Morning after, Morning Before

My Private Host

 

“Hyung! Hyung wake up!”

“Hmm…”

“Hyung, GET UP.” Eunhyuk’s voice scared me to the point that I fell of the couch. It took me a while to realize where I was and what time was it. “Hyung what are you doing here? Did you come here to be a jerk to Junsu again? Come on get up and leave. Hurry.”

“Hyuk calm down. Junsu let me in. What, do you think I could break in? I came to apologize.” Hyuk looked at me with disbelief in his eyes. “We were talking until very late last night and he told me I could sleep here.”

“That’s… good I guess.” He said, still finding hard to believe in the sudden change. “Anyway hurry up and go home. Jaejoong keeps calling me asking for you. He is really angry that you didn’t tell him where you were.”

“Damn it. He’s gonna kill me.” I searched in my pockets; I haven’t even brought my phone with me. “Tell Junsu I had to live and that… I really liked talking to him last night and that… from now on I will not be a jerk anymore.” I said almost running out the door.

I entered my house 10 minutes later and was received by screams:

“YAHHHH I’M GONNA KILL YOU. YOU JUST COME HERE.” Jaejoong started running after me trough the apartment. “I WARNED YOU THE LAST TIME. I GUET WORRIED YOU KNOW? IS IT SO HARD TO LEAVE A ING NOTE? OR TAKING YOUR STUPID PHONE WITH YOU?” he was still weak so he quickly got tired.

“Are you okay?” I asked as I approached him when I saw him hugging his stomach with a painful expression on his face.

“NO I’M NOT OKAY. you Chunnie. I was really worried.”

“I know, mianhae. I totally forgot my phone. And I ended up sleeping at Junsu’s…”

“Oh yeah Eunhyuk told me. So? What happened?” he instantly became very curious and not a bit angry. That was Jae.

“Well… I went there and apologized. It was a bit weird. He started crying but in the next second he kind of forgive me and asked me if I wanted to go have some coffee.” I started walking to my room’s bathroom, undressing as I walked, to take a shower. Jaejoong followed me.

“And?”

“And then we went to the coffee shop.” I screamed already in the bathtub to Jaejoong who was sitting in my bed.

“And?”

“Aishhh and nothing. We talked, a lot. When we noticed that the sun was going to rise song we decided to went home and he told me I could sleep at his place cause I was exhausted.

“OMO. You slept there again?”

“YAhhh! Stop imagining things. I slept in the couch, Junsu in his room and Eunhyuk in the guest room.

“I see. So… You like him?”

“You are really annoying you know? I already told you I don’t.”

“I didn’t ask if you wanted to jump his bones did I? Don’t misunderstand. I’m just asking if you liked him a bit more then you did before, were you able to see past his job?”

“Ohhh! Well yes. He is really talkative.” I said with a little smile that Jae couldn’t see. “He talked all night. He´s a bit childish too. It’s cute.  He laughs in a weird way too. Ahahah.” I added laughing just to the thought of his laugh. When I entered my room there was a weird expression in Jaejoong’s face. “What?”

“Are you sure you don’t like him? Didn’t the thought of date him cross your mind?

“Jae I already answered that: No!”

“Okay, good. Then don’t let him misunderstand your intentions. I’m gonna be really pissed if you hurt him.” He said this and exited my room living me staring at the door with a surprised expression. Why would I hurt him?

--------

“Good afternoon guys. How was your weekend?” I greeted the boys when I entered the room where they were practicing the new choreography. They mumbled something indistinguishable with very low enthusiasm. “Come on guys look alive. I actually have good news. Gather here.” They sat around with hope written all over their faces.

“Aishhh hyung don’t make us wait. What is it?”

“We got the money for the mv. You will officially debut!”  The next few minutes were chaotic. They were so happy they didn’t even know how to express their happiness. There were screamings, cryings, laughs, dancing, singing…

“You told them?” Eunhyuk entered the room in the middle of that crazy demonstration of happiness.

“Yeah I just told them.” I answered smiling from ear to ear. Suddenly the boys picked up Eunhyuk in their shoulders and started singing and playing with him, grateful to him cause he was indeed the person that saved our project.

“Yoochun come here.” Jaejoong called me from the door. I went to him. “ Woah they surely are happy!”

“Wouldn’t you be? This will change their lifes. Finally the trust they out on us was worth it, finally we have the first fruits of our work.” I said still smiling like a kid on Christmas morning.

“You are even happier than them. I’m so sure that when they perform in a stage for the first time you will jump there with them, ahah..!” Jaejoong mocked me but I also laughed.

“So what did you want?”.

“We got an invitation for this sort of music event…” he said handing me a fancy envelope with my name written on it with golden letters.

“Hmm? Why were we invited? And what do you mean with sort of?”

Well the person who invited us was the lady that wants to invest in our company and sponsor the mv. I received a envelope like that too and Eunhyuk was also invited.”

“Oh I see. We should go, right? It’s tonight? Couldn’t they invite us earlier? What the hell am I supposed to dress? Is this a formal thing?” Jae laughed at me when I started stressing about my wardrobe. Normally that was his role.

“Don’t worry ill take care of that for you. But they ask you, in the end of the invitation, to call that number and confirm who will be going as soon as possible.” He said pointing to the number.

“Ok I’ll call them right away. I’m curious to know who our savior is.” I started walking to my office but Hyuk called me.

“Hyung I need to talk with you.”

“I’m a bit busy right now. Can we do it afterwards?” I continued walking.

“It’s about Junsu and…”

“Yes? What about him?” I hurriedly said turning my entire attention to him. He noticed the change on my tone but tried to act like he didn’t.

“Well I’m still feeling a bit sick and I can’t delay the rehearsals now that we have a date to shoot the mv. So I decided to call Junsu to help me with the coreography… Is that okay? I asked Jaejoong hyung, he said it was fine but I wanted to check with you.”

“Oh, yes that’s okay. Don’t worry too much. You can handle your class as you wish.” I said trying to repress the sudden happiness for knowing Junsu was gonna be around. “But… didn’t he have to… work?

“He was free today cause he works mostly at night so…”

“Oh I see.” I answered not so happy anymore. At least while Junsu was at the company he wasn’t working somewhere else.

 

I went back to my office and made the said call. I had been worrying so much with the future of the boys that I was getting a bit distant of the company businesses, finances and all that. So after I did that call I decided to make some other calls that I had been delaying. I was almost 3 hours on the phone, Jaejoong was teaching the younger students – singing class, Eunhyuk preparing the choreography… the company was finally working as it should.

The time flew by and I even forgot that Junsu was coming over. When I looked at the clock and saw what time it was I decided to check the dance room and see if he was there already.

“Okay… let’s do it again from the beginning.” Junsu was saying, full of enthusiasm. He was wearing a white tank top and black baggy sports pants. He was moving full of energy and really trying his best to teach the boys. In that moment he was somehow… really… attractive?

Yes, he definitely looked attractive cause he looked so cool and manly. Not attractive in a pretty way, no!

 “Woah, that was really good guys. We’re done for today.” He picked up a towel and a bottle of water and walked to Eunhyuk who was sitting on the floor. He was still really pale and looked weak. It was a really good thing Junsu could fill in for him. “Drink this.” He said handing the water to Eunhyuk.

“I don’t want to. I’m tired of only drinking stuff.”

“Are you stupid? Didn’t you hear the doctor? Jaejoong is all good now. I’m sure he followed the doctor’s orders. If you don’t take care of yourself I’ll take you to the hospital.”

“Yah! I’m not a kid.” Hyuk replied angrily and turned the other side. Junsu sighed and tried persuading him with a different tactic.

“Hyuk Jae-ah. You know I worry about you. You’re still sick and Jaejoong isn’t. I think it’s better to take you again to the doctor. Maybe there is a complication with you…”

“Anya1. I’m almost good now.” Hyuk lowered his voice when he answered seeing that Junsu was really worried.

“You know you’re not. Will you please drink this at least? I would be less concerned then.” Junsu put all his cuteness in his words and acts. I knew Eunhyuk wouldn’t resist.

“AIShhhhhh!” he screamed before he grabbed the water bottle, drank it all and started drinking some juice after that.

“Komawo2.” Junsu said with a smile.

“I hate this baby food diet. Why is Jaejoong hyung all good and I’m not?” he whined.

“And you say you’re not a kid.” Junsu mocked.

I left the room, I didn’t want to disturb them. On my way home I kept imagining those two when they were kids. I’m sure it wasn’t much different from how they acted right now around the other. That side of Junsu was so cute. No, NO. Not cute, admirable maybe? The way he was concerned with his friend was admirable.

 

JUNSU POV

Eunhyuk was still staying at my house. I was helping him pick the clothes for the event that evening.

“What about you? What will you wear?” Eunhyuk asked me.

“I’m still not sure.”

I was actually really really nervous. Jaejoong didn’t know I was going to the event but I didn’t think he would be a problem. As for Yoochun…

“How will he react when he sees who my company is?” I mumbled to myself while dressing up. My hands were trembling. I hated that he could make me that nervous.

 

1- "Anya" is an informal way of saying No.

2-"Komawo" ia an informal way to say Thank You.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys.

Sorry for take so long to upload the new chapter. college is starting again and i've been kinda busy.

Anyways hope you enjoy this chapter. please coment, show me the love ^^

Thanks to everyone who keeps reading it and to the new readers.

DriBSK =)