Beginning of the change

My Private Host

YOOCHUN'S POV

By the time I got home that night it was to late to go check on Jaejoong. And the next morning he left his house really early cause no one answered when I rang the bell.

After I had some breakfast and texted Junsu good morning I went to work. The first person I bump into was the annoying kid.

“Oh, it's you...” he said with a indifferent tone and started to walk away. Not even a welcome back. That boy seriously has an attitude problem. Doesn't he know I’m his hyung?

“Eii, wait. Tell me what has been going on? What's up with Jae?” I asked and he stopped to answer me but suddenly a loud noise was heard and Jaejoong came out of a room followed by no one else than Yunho.

“I already told you: GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!” Jae screamed.

“Hmm, yeah you already told me that. But now tell me what you really want me to do.” Yunho answered in a low husky voice that, apparently softened Jae's temper instantly.

“I can't tell you what I want you to do. Not here at least, where underage ears might be hearing.” Jae answered back, now with sparkling eyes and not a hint of the previous rage, and suddenly kissed the taller man with to much lust before they disappeared to Jae's office again.

I looked at Changmin with a shocked face and an expression that only could be translated into what the hell was that?

Changmin sighed and shook his head:

“Yoochun, I'm afraid we might have created a monster.” he laughed at his own little joke. “They have been like this for the entire week. It's like they're bipolar. In one minute Jae is screaming what a traitor Yunho is and on the next one is on his neck. Yunho just seems to like it all to much. He has always that stupid smile on his face even when Jae is cursing at him. And eventually he manages to calm Jae down, just like what you saw right now. I've never seen nothing like those two.”

Still staring at Jae's office door I let out a soft chuckle. So everything had went just fine. Yes, there were great chances that Jae with his hot temper might be bipolar, but Yunho as always been the one who knew how to deal with every aspect of his personality and, more than that, loved every side of him.

“Oh my god you came back all weird too. Stop smiling at the damn door.” Changmin woke me up from my thought with a smack on the back of my head and walked away. That guy really didn't know his place.

I took a deep breath and entered Jae's office after a brief knock on the door.

“Jae, I just came to say that I'm back an.....” I started.

“YAHHHHH, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?” Jae screamed at me and I quickly closed the door trying to erase the image of both of them half from my head. After a few seconds Jae, now completely dressed, pulled me into the room.

“You know this is a work place right? Not your.... ual playground. Behave. What if some of the kids entered? And what is it with all the kissing and grabbing in the middle of the hallways?” I started to scold them without delay but Jae just laughed.

“Should I remember you of all the times I walked in on you and Junsu getting frisky on your desk??” it was Jae's time to scold. I blushed a bit.

“Ok, ok. Fair enough. Let's just try to deal with our private... needs at our homes, ok?” both of them looked instantly sad. “What?”

“I would very much appreciate the opportunity to deal with my needs at home...” Jae rolled his eyes at my choose of words. “.... but we can't really do that. It was hard enough for him to sneak into here, let alone to my house. And I cant really enter his dorm can I?”

“Oh!” I haven't even thought of that. From what I have heard from Changmin I knew Yunho must have someone searching for him every time he sneaks out. “Hmmm, at least be discrete for gods sake. I don't wanna know anything that goes one between you guys.”

I meant I didn't waned to know what they did behind closed doors but Jae seemed to interpret it in a differet way and he was mad,

“Pfff, stop being hypocrite. I know you knew everything. And you decided to just go hide in the mountain with Junsu.”

“Hhmmmm... I... I thought... I just...” I started mumbling but was interrupted by Jae's laugh.

“You babo. How can I get mad at you?” he came and kissed my cheek “Thank you for being so neurotic about my well-being. Everything is ok. You don't have to worry anymore.” he said with a smile but still looking deeply into my eyes.

Something changed in him. That impenetrable mask that he had perfected over the years to make everyone believe he was ok was now gone. He was different. He seemed a bit fearful- But, mos important, genuinely happy. His sincere smile was something I haven't seen in so long that I felt like slapping myself for even doubting that being together with Yunho was the best for him.

I glanced at Yunho. His eyes never left Jaejoong. He stared at him like he would disappear at any moment. Like he was afraid that if he averted his look even for just a second Jae would be gone. A look of total adoration and love. Yunho looked at Jae with the same protective and caring aura that he did all those years ago. But know you could notice a hint of sorrow and regret too.

“Hmm, I just want you to be happy Jae. You suffered enough for a lifetime already. I don't want to see that happening again.” I said, still looking at Yunho. He lowered his head and his shoulders dropped. He knew he was the cause of that suffering and remembering that was enough to make him feel terribly.

“It won't. I... I think it won't...” Jae mumbled in response.

“It won't!” Yunho's spoke quietly but firmly and surprised both me and Jae. “It won't.” he repeated. The doubt Jae showed really hurt him and though he was staring at Jae with the saddest look in his face, I could distinguish a determination in proving what he was saying.

Jae smiled softly. He was still being cautious but he loved Yunho and it was visible that he was willing to believe in anything Yunho would tell him.

“Just be careful...” I whispered.

“Don't be like that. If I can't get over everything that happened you can too. He want's his friend back too.” Jae whispered back as he walked me to the door.

“I don't think I can... just yet. Let's see how he behaves with you and then....”

“Aishhh Park Yoochun you chicken-mother. Don't worry about me. I'll let you go now but later I'll want details of those vacations. Lots of hot steamy ?” I laughed and closed the door on his face. Yeah, he was okay.

 

“Come in.” I said when someone knocked on the door.

“Annyong.” Junsu greeted cheerfully and gave me a quick kiss.

“You came.” I was happy he was doing what he promised.

“I told you I would. But besides coming to see you I don't know what I should do around here. Everyone is so busy. I told you: you have enough people working here already, you don't need me.”

“Well that's just a lie. I need you at every minute of my day.” I said sheepishly and he grinned.

“So much grease Yoochunnie.” he laughed.

“I was just about to go help Changmin with that song for the OST that we worked on a few days ago. Come, you can give your opinion.” I dragged him with me.

Changmin was already in the recording room and Jae was exchanging some ideas with the technicians in the control room when Junsu and I entered. Yunho was at a corner looking at Jae with that same adoring look. Didn't he get tired of being in the shadow like that just looking at Jaejoong?

I ignored him and started to give some advices to Changmin, who still didn't like to hear himself singing that song.

“Aishhh it doesn't suit me. Someone else should sing this. My voice is to high-pitched. Is not very OST-like.” he complained.

“Will you stop being a whining baby and deal with the song? It's your opportunity to appear on Tv and shows again. The Changmin I used to know would sing anything and make it perfect.” Junsu screamed at him. Changmin gave him a look and mumbled something that we couldn't hear through the glass separating the two rooms.

“I knew you would be helpful.” I grinned at him and kissed his forehead.

“Eiiiih hyungs, there are minors here.” M-Domain members joked as they entered the already crowded room and covered the maknae's, Min-Kyung's eyes.

“you better not complain or they might create a no-dating rule just to get back at you.” Eunhyuk that came with the boys, warned them.

“By all mean, please continue!!” they hurriedly said almost in unison making everyone laugh.

YAHHHH, will you focus on me? 'm the one performing here.” Changmin complained.

Who the hell are yelling too? Do you want to be unemployed?” Jae threatened creating a new wave of laughter. This time Yunho joined.

After a few more minutes of joking around we started recording. Changmin gave his all and in a few time the recording was done.

So? What do you think?” he asked, worried.

Everyone took their time to answer.

It was great. We can wrap it up here.” I said, even though I wasn't totally satisfied with the result.

Aishhh, you liar. Look at the dongsaengs faces? They say it all. At least they are honest.” Changmin whined. I looked at M-domains faces and they were all showing an expression of soft dislike.

Hyung don't get sad. It was good, it really was.” Mun-Hee started “It's just that...”

After hearing you singing it together with the other hyungs it looks like something is missing when you sing it alone.” Min-Kyung finished.

Yeah, exactly...” the others, Eunhyuk included, agreed.

Let's try it all together.” Chagmin quickly said.

There's no point in that. This song is supposed to be sang by you for the OST. Even if you prefer hearing us together we will send your solo version never the less.” I explained.

Park Yoochun, you party wrecker. Let's just try it for fun.” Jae and Junsu dragged me to the recording room without giving me another choice.

Yunho looked very interested.

 

Sunbae-nim, record this.” Eunhyuk asked the sound-table tecnician in a tone that only both of them heard.

We started singing the song and, like it had happened before, we sang it easily together, like we were used to sing together. Our voices just went together very well, in ua very natural way.

Woah...” yunho exclamed at the end.

See I told you.” Mun-hee said proud.

Hmm, there's still something missing...” Eunhyuk added.

Another low voice.” I mumbled and looked at Jae. He was looking at Yunho and I knew we both were thinking the same thing: Yunho had the perfect tone of voice to make the song sound perfect. But neither one of us looked like we could invite him in.

HYUNG, YOU WOULD BE PERFECT!” Changmin suddenly yelled and pulled Yunho into the room. Jae exhaled heavily. You just have to sing. Here, You sing this part with Yoochun and then this part over here.” Changmin handed him the lyrics and directed him.

Before he could say another thing the music started and we started to sing.

Just like I had suspected Yunho's voice was the perfect complement for all the others and the five of us together sounded a lot better.

At the end:

Oh my god, hyungss....”

“That was amazing!”

“You should sing together all the time!” everyone started to compliment us and I actually agreed with them.

Yunho was smiling but it was a sad smile. He still had a contract with that evil company, he was a solo singer, he wasn't even supposed to be there with us.

 

This was fun but it's getting late. Let's all home. Tomorrow is a working day.” I announced and everyone started to say their goodbyes and headed home.

Hmm, I actually needed to talk with you guys.” Eunhyuk said when only Junsu, Jae, Yunho and I where around.

Yunho felt like he hadn't the right to stay and hear a private conversation so he kissed Jae's cheek softly and left without another word. Jae's eyes didn't left his back until he couldn't see Yunho anymore. Still so in love after all that time...

Hmm, you guys remember me telling you about that guy I met? Donghae? And I trust Changmin talked about Kyuhyun? This other singer I'm friends with?” the three of us nodded positively. “Well what happens is that... well they got casted by a company and they are gonna be a part of a new boyband. But they were missing a lead dancer and rapper and... well, I auditioned and I choosen” he looked like guilt was gonna eat him alive.

What? That's just wonderfull. That's all you ever wanted. Why are you so worried?” Junsu was the first to congratulate him.

Well, I feel like I somehow betrayed Yoochun and Jae hyungs.” he explained.

Babo-ya. Don't you worry about that. Of course we are happy for you. And you could have told us earlier. We are happy that you get to do what you always wanted.” Jae assured him and I agreed. Eunhyuk exhaled in relief.

Thank you very much. I'm really grateful for the time I got to work here but I couldn't let such an opportunity pass. I hope you find a new dance teacher soon. And I'm really sorry it is all so sudden.”

 

That night Junsu stayed at my place.

Why are you smiling like that? You've been like that ever since we left the company.” he asked.

Well because now there is a dance teacher position to fill at the company. And I happen to know a very good dancer.” I looked at him in a meaningful way. He grinned when he understood what I meant.

Why does everything always work out the way you want?”

Why? Don't you want to work mere meters away from me? The break time will be much more interesting.” I grinned again.

You silly. Of course I do. I just hope I'll be up to the task.”

If you make mistakes I can always call you to my office and scold you. Maybe even punish you a bit...” I said and wriggled my eyebrows in a meaningful way.

YAHHH, PARK YOOCHUN YOU ERT!”