The contract

My Private Host

 

Hi guys:

Short chapter, mianhae =( hope you enjoy it though. =)

Oh and now Jae is wearing his hair brown like he recently used, like this http://www.officiallykmusic.com/interview-with-jyjs-kim-jaejoong-junsu-says-that-he-really-likes-mine/ , just because I love it eheheh

DriBSK

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 “What? Really? Su, that's great...”

“Please don't get all excited.” I stopped him before he started getting the wrong idea. “We'll not be really dating. I'm just asking you to pretend to be my boyfriend so I can keep Yoochun away.Apparently I don't have the will.” I mumbled remembering the good feeling of sleeping next to him. “Please don't get mad.”

Changmin looked obviously disapointed but after thinking for a while a smile came back to his face:

“I'm not mad. It's not... ideal. But at least it will give me the chance to be around you most of the time right? And sooner or later I'll make you realise that I would be a hack of a boyfirend and you'll fall hopelessly in lovewith me. You'll see.” he half sang, surprisingly in a good mood after O asked him to be my fake boyfriend when he wanted to really be my boyfriend.

“Are you really ok with this? I mean, i thought you'de get angry. After all I'm just using you to...”

“Hold that thought”. He interrupted me to go answer his phone that was in the bedroom.

I made myself confortable in the living-room. It wasn't a big appartment. Just big enough for one person. It was pretty close to Yoochun's and Jae's company, ironic enough. I knew he had moved from his previous luxurious flat to that litle apartment when he was fired from his old company and his life sort of started spiringly down.

He came from the room with a strange look on his face.

“What hapenned? You look like you just saw a ghost.” i asked a bit worried.

“A company want's to sign me.” he said.

J- “But that's awesome right? That's good news. I told you that idiotic scandal wouldn't end your career...”

C- “Yeah, right. The surprising thing here is that the company that contacted me is named Harmony and Melody. I just spoke on the phone with a guy named Kim Jaejoong.”

J- “Oh.” I muttered, not knowing what else to say. What was Jae's idea? More important what was Yoochun's idea? Didn't he hate Changmin?? I guess he was capable to separate personal stuff from business stuff. But none the less, that was an inexpected move. “So... will you accept it?”

C – “I think i sort of just did, right know at the phone. I don't have much to choose from, right? I can't be picky. And I thought my music career was over. So this is actually kind of a miracle. I can't really let this oportunity escape.”

J- “I see.” i wondered if he knew who was the co-funder of Harmony and Melody. It was nearly impossible for him not to know but even so: “Do you know that Yoochun is the head of the company your gonna sign for?” it came out a bit more harsh than what i intended.

C- “I do. Does that bother you?”

J- “NO, no, no. Just wanted to make sure before...” i mumbled.

C- “Don't you have to go to work?” he asked me when he cheked the hours.

J- “Oh crap. Do you have some cloth that shrinked in the washing machine or something that you can led me, you giant? I don't have the time to go home and change.” he laughed and found me some clothes, that didn't really fit me.

C- “Oh, ask your boss to give you the day or at least the morning off tomorrow. You're coming with me sining the contract.” he informed me before he almost kicked me out of his house and went back to sleep.

“Why the hell do I have to go watch the signing of the most unlikely peace-treaty of the century?” I mumbled to myself as I drove to work. But i wa aware it wasn't no peace treaty. In fact I suspected that it was more close to be a war act.

 

 

I was almost falling asleep on my couch, tired as I was that night, when my phone rang.

“Yobosseyo?”

Jae- “Junsu-ah. Have you talked to Changmin today?”

J- “Jaejoong? Hmm, I was with Minnie, why?”

Jae- “Didn't he told you what he's gonna do tomorrow?”

J- “Oh, that.” I mumbled waking up from the numb state I was in.

Jae- “So you do know. I was waiting to hear some shocked coments from you.”

J- “Well, Changmin is really talented and... I guess Yoochun saw that and...”

Jae- “Ahahah. Sure, it was just that. Talk to you soon.” he hang up.

He was getting weirder by the day. I didn't really for the conversation and went back to sleeping.

I had an odd dream about Changmin and Yoochun that made meke up really early in the morning and I couldn't fall asleep again. My half-asleep brain started working and realising that I was gonna see Yoochun that morning and without even noticing I ran to my closet trying to find something that made me look good. Since I was gonna be by Changmin's side and that freaking tower looked freaking good anything he wore, I had to do an extra effort to look presentable.

Litle past 8a.m. I picked up Changmin and we were on our way to the company. I was a nervous wreck.

“Why the hell do you want me to go with you after all?” I asked, regretting agreeing to that.

C- “Yoochun is trying to be the good guy by hiring me, he´s trying to create a reaction on you. So I'll create a reaction on him by showing up with you... as my boyfriend.” he smiled widely. “Of course the official story is that I wanted an imparcial witness to be present when i sign all those papers.”

That only made me more nervous. And me and impartial witness?? In what world was Changmin living?

 

Jae came to greet us by the door and led us to the conference room where Yoochun was awaiting with a laywer.

He didn't look very pleased when he saw Changmin but he looked even more dissatisfied when he saw me entering the room too.

“I thought you would bring a lawyer with you.” he spat to Changmin.

“One lawyer is enough, don't you think? And I trust that you are not trying to trick me into signing some sort of slavery-contract. So I thought that bringing a person in whom I trust to overlook the process would be enough.” Changmin replyed with mockery on he's voice.

“Hmm, ok then. Let's start by explaining you what your contract implies.” the lawyer started timidly when he saw the two men staring at eachother. I was besides Changmin, Jae was at Yoochun's side and the layer was at the head of the table. It looked more like a dispute in a divorce or something and I was already regretting coming there when the lawyer just said something that confirmed I shouldn´t be there:

“Mister Choi there is a paragraph in your contract about dating publicly. This company will nerver opose to your relationships neither will it interfere in your private life. But it is asked that you try to be as discrete as possibly for this is a company that doesn't like to be on the news for any other reason than the quality of it's musicians.”

“So you're saying I'll have to hide? I don't now if you're informed that everyone that reads a amagazine or owns a TV thinks I'm dating Yoochun.” Changmin said with the same mockery tone.

“Yes, i'm aware. But that only reforces the idea that you should be low profile. If you start appearing publicly with another partner right after you're suposed boyfriend brings you to his company, you know you two will make it to the top news again. And so will your new partner. Do you understand? It's not and imposition we're making. We're just asking you to be cautioys.” the lawyer explained patiently.

“Well I don't think I can do that. I do have a new partner and I don't want to have to hide. I had enough of that in my other company. If some nosy journalist asks I'll just say ma and Yoochun had a clean break-up and were able to put personal matters aside so we could work toghether.” Changmin said, looking at Yoochun.

Yoochun looked happy with that. He didn't want to be related to Changmin either. But he looked even happier when he heard Changmin say he had a new partner. He was only happy cause he thought it wasn't me, he thought Changmin was no longer competition.

“Ok, we will have to accept that. But do you understand that your partner will be in an awkward position too? I advice you to talk with him and see if his ok with the media attention.” the lawyer said again.

“Hmm, I think it will be ok. What do you say, will it be a problem for you?” Changmin said while looking at me revealing I was his new boyfriend.

I couldn't take my eyes of Yoochun. There were so many emotions going through him that I couldn't even figure out if he was more surprised, angry or sad. After staring at Changmin with pure rage in his eyes, he got up and went out of the room. I stood there in an awkward position with Changmin by my side smiling like he just won the lottery, Jae staring at me like I had just comitted a crime and the old lawyer confused . After a few more minutes of conversation Changmin signed the papers, then Jae signed too and we were finally good to go.

The three of us got out of the room, me and Jae with gloomy faces and Changmin with a stupid huge smile.

“Come with me.” someone said has he grabbed my wrist and pulled me beside him. I could only notice it was Yoochun when we were already looked in a empty room. Yes, looked. He literally looked the exits like if he was afraid I would run away.

 

CHANGMIN'S POV

I tried to go after those two but tha Kim Jaejoong guy grabbed me and didn't let me go.

“Yah don't you think you did enough damage already? Let them talk.” the brown haired men said with autority.

I was gonna fight back but I he was now sort of my boss. And damn was he good looking.

C- “But Junsu is my boyfriend.” I mumbled like a litle kid in a tantrum.

J- “Sure, like I would believe that.”

C- “What? It's true?”

J- “Oh give me a break. Your relationship is as true as the one you had with Yoochun. Junsu is just using you like some sort of distraction to keep him from running back to Yoochun's arms or something.” I was shokingly surprise.

C- “Uaaa, how do you know?”

J- “Because I know how much Junsu likes Yoochun.”

C- “If he likes him so much they would be together now.” I retorted with confidence.

J- “Are you ten? Can't you see why Junsu is staying away from him? Yoochun as gonne trough to much already. The exact same thing that hapened to you hapened to him years ago. And then Junsu acidentaly hurt him because of you, you nuisance. He just thinks that if people know Yoochun is dating a host he would suffer again. He doens't fell worthy. And he is afraid of hurt him again because of some insignificant thing like you.”

C- “ And so what? I should give up on Junsu?”

J- “Yes.”

C- “Yah, but I like him too.”

J- “No you don't.” that guy was so direct and cold that I was somehow starting to like him.

C- “I don't?”

J- “No. If you really liked him even a litle bit you two would have get toghether a long time ago when he told you he liked you. You just see him as good friend or a brother. And now you think you like him because after what happened to you, the whole scandal, you needed someone to rely on, someone to support you and you remembered Junsu who would do anything for you back in those days. You just need someone to confort you and with no one else to turn to you turned to Junsu and confused your feelings with love.” I stared at him with my mouth wide open. That guy knew everything and talked like he was absolutely sure of what he was saying. Was he right about me?

He saw me pondering his words and smiled a boyish half-smile of satisfaction. That made him look even more stunning.

C- “Do you wanna go out with me?” I imediatly covered my mouth with my hands like my words escaped from my mouth without permission. He looked surprised for a bit but then smiled:

J- “Sure. You'll buy me dinner.”