Date time - part two

My Private Host

 

“Yoochun!” He called me and looked at me with an intense expression.

“Yes.” I answered with a trembling voice.

“We have to go.” He suddenly said, got up and walked to the bathroom.

“WHAT?” I almost screamed. He left me there in a hard situation – yes, pun intended.

And to make it all better someone rang the bell. I ran to my bedroom to… well to compose myself. Junsu came out from the bathroom after had cleaned his face and opened the door to the intruder.

“I want my key back. I don’t like ringing bells.” Jae demanded the second he got in. “I couldn’t sleep after you woke me, thank you very much for that, so I came for breakfast. Ohhhhh, how fancy. Yoochun you lucky bastard!” He screamed so I could hear him giving that I was in the middle of a shower, a cold cold one.

“Well there are pancakes, bacon and some other stuff left. We were about to get out.” Junsu told him.

“Oh, really? Where are you going?”

“It’s a surprise.”

“Aishhh, you two are just like too fools, all over each other.”

“And you are just jealous.” Junsu replied to Jae while I was entering the kitchen and I still saw them sticking their tongues to each other. Their childish manners were similar.

“I’m ready.” I announced. Junsu grabbed his jacket and we were ready to live.

“Jae giving that you are eating my food you will clean up after, yes? Komawo.” I said

“Aishhh, I’m the cleaning lady now?” He complained but I ignored him as we were exiting. “ Wait.” He stoped us and gave us a good look from top to bottom.” Hmmm, no. You don’t seem to just have had hot and steamy…”

“YAHHHH!” Junsu shut him up, though he was smirking, and lead me out, living me oblivious about what they were talking about.

We took his car. Junsu was going to drive giving that I didn’t know where we were going. He were already driving for half an hour and I was eating the window view with my eyes trying to get a clue on what we were going to do next.

He looked cool while driving. Very concentrated and manly. Very different from the childish boy who loves sweets, but still delicious… HANDSOME I meant handsome.

“I haven’t come to a place like this since I was a kid and I always wanted to come back with someone with whom I could really enjoy it. But if you don’t like this we can go somewhere else.” Junsu said with puppy eyes.

We were in front of an amusement park. Oh amusement parks! They and I had a love hate relationship. Cotton candy, popcorns and ice-creams? Love them. Little shops that sell all kinds of cute and fun things? They are a blast. Booths to take funny pictures? All in favor of it. But any kind of ride that takes my feet 1 meter high or more? It rings a bell in my brain that sounds something like “RUN FOREST RUN”!

But how could I say no to him?

“I love them.” I said, only being half honest.

Once we were in Junsu got a bit hysterical. Everything was just fascinating to him. And I was having so much fun that I actually forgot about the life threatening rides around us.

Of course the sweet-lover had to have some cotton candy. After that he dragged me to a photo-both and we took the most stupid pictures ever. Yes, his childish manners are contagious, but it felt very good to do something really silly for a change.

“We have to buy something at the gift shops.” I said and lead him to the biggest one.

You could actually here Junsu squeal from excitement at the sight of just anything. We tried animal ears on each other, funny oversized glasses, stupid wigs and finally we got to the couple’s section. Couple shirts, couple gloves, couple umbrellas, couple pajamas, couple everything amusement park themed. Of course Junsu, being Junsu, wanted one of everything and I had to admit I was very much happy with our new identity has a couple. I loved everything that confirmed that: that we were a couple.

Junsu was on the middle of choosing couple shirts when he noticed an older woman looking at us in disapproval. That made angrier than any disapproving eyes any other people gave me when I was with any other boyfriend. Somehow Junsu was more real, more important than all the other and I was willing to tell her loud and clear to go mind her own damn business.

Junsu on the other hand was calm and composed and just opted to buy couple shirts that weren’t too obvious and didn’t attract many of those kind of judgments. Why ruin such a great day?

We got out of the gift shop with a whole new outfit: panda ears for me, cat ears for Junsu, similar black oversized glasses, couple shirts and Junsu bought some couple gloves thought we were still in warm weather – “To wear in snowy days” he explained.

Then we went to play some games and I did even win a stuffed dolphin that I gave to Junsu.

We laughed until we cried in the Mirrors Room. The deformed shapes of our bodies on the mirrors were funny but we were laughing so uncontrollably that people stop and stared at us and started laughing just by seeing us laughing.

Thought Junsu wasn’t a big fan of the idea I insisted we go to the haunted house. I tried to sort of protect him and take care of him, but I couldn’t avoid laughing when he got startled by some of the scary figures. He got his revenge when a human character dressed has a creepy zombie jumped out of nowhere and I let out a high-pitched girly scream.

Finally the moment of facing my fears came:

“Whoaaa, let’s go there. That looks awesome.” Junsu said pointing to a ride that consisted of a bunch of chairs attached to a really, really high tower that went to the top of the tower at a really high speed, stopped there for some minutes and then fell down again at great velocity and slowed down just right before they hit the starting point.

I felt my stomach getting tight and my breathing got a beat unstable.

“Woe? Don’t you wanna go? Are you scared?” Junsu asked.

“I’m just not a big fan of heights.” I said has confident has possible trying to keep some of my dignity.

“Oh, I see. But is okay thought, you can see how the ride goes up and down in minutes, safely. You don’t have to worry.” I didn’t answer. “Forget it; we can go have fun on some other…”

“No, it’s okay. Let’s buy the tickets.” I said and forced myself to walk. Junsu was looking at me with concern, but I had made him go to the haunted house, which he hated, I had to prove I could face my fears too.

We sat on the chairs and put the protection over our shoulders. I looked to Junsu who smiled at me trying to reassure me everything was okay and I tried to smile back. After I looked to my feet touching the safe ground and then they weren’t anymore. I was being pulled up at light speed, or so it felt, and I was getting further and further away from the ground. Yes I screamed going up, I screamed while staying up there and I screamed on the way down.

After we got out of the ride I tried to look composed but I put my arm around Junsu and hold him next to me with strength capable of breaking bones.

“If I knew you would behave like this we would have ride that earlier.” Junsu said enjoying being me keeping him so close to me and ignoring the curious eyes. “Oh wait, are you okay? You look sort of greenish.”

We took a long walk around the park until I felt my lungs, heart, liver and stomach were back in its own places and I recovered my normal color. It was past lunch time by then.

We exited the park and went eating lunch on a food stand in one of the nearest streets and got ourselves totally full with oh-daeng (오뎅), dokbokki (덕볶이) and… - yes, you may start salivating.

“Where are we going know?” I asked when we got back to the car.

“I actually don’t know. I have something planned for later but I thought you would want to take a nap during the afternoon.” Junsu said a bit embarrassed.

“After all the excitement at the amusement park I don’t feel like sleeping. Unless you want to…”

“No, no… I’m okay.”

“Well then switch places. I’m driving now.” Though he was surprised he obeyed.

I stopped at a gas station to fill the cars tank and buy some snacks and we were on our way. The day was sunny and pleasant. Junsu rolled the windows completely down and was enjoying the breeze. We were driving for almost an hour when he finally asked:

“Where are you going after all?”

“To the beach.” I answered casually.

“Really? Woahhh it has been so long since I went to the seaside. That’s such a good idea.” He said, visibly pleased with the idea.

The trip was still a bit long and to make the time pass faster he the radio and started singing along. I was astonished by his amazing voice and thought I kept listening to him quietly for several minutes he demanded I joined him. We were singing and laughing and I have to say his laughter was music to my ears as well.

“OMO so beautiful.” He exclaimed when we finally got of the car. The day was sunny but the bathing time was gone so the beach was desert except for some couples and people exercising or walking their pets. Junsu grabbed my hand and started running to the water. He took of his shoes and tried the water’s temperature. “Aishhh so cold.” He ran away from the water that was coming towards him making me laugh uncontrollably.

To get his revenge he sprayed some of the water directly to my chest making me take a deep breath when I felt the coldness. It was his turn to laugh.

“YAHHH!” I yelled and started chasing him, decided to make him take a whole-body sea bath. He was running from me and from the coming and going waves which made him run in a zigzag motion, just like a cartoon. He’s laugh and the fact that he kept falling and cursing at the cold water when it touched his feet made me laugh so hard that I gave up and had to sit to recover my breath.

“Alright, you won.” I surrendered when he came next to me, not looking tired at all. He ran to the car and picked up the snacks, then ran back to me.

“You know I could get used to this!” He said.

“What do you mean?”

“This whole fooling-around-not-doing-nothing-life.”

“Well everyone has to make some money. Unless you are not a fan of food.” I mocked.

“It’s not that, I like to work, I’m not that lazy. It’s just that my hours are so screwed up and I always have to behave like such a good companion that it gets really stressful sometimes. This is a good way to let out some steam.” I looked at him there seating with me on the sand, eating snacks and contemplating the sea and I could totally get what he meant.

“You know… You… You can always get a job where you don’t have to work at such late hours and…” I started carefully; I didn’t want to get in trouble because of my opinion about his job, at least not again. But he interrupted me:

“OMO is it already this time? Balli we have to get going or we’ll be late. I’ll drive now.” He said and pulled me up and to the car.

He was driving a bit above the speed limit, he was obviously trying to get home in time for something and I was so damn curious about what it was:

“Why are we in such a hurry?”

“We have and appointment, we can’t be late. And we still need to change.” He said after looking at my wet and informal clothes.

“Can´t we just skip that appointment? We can just stay at home being lazy.” I suggested when I saw him speeding even more.

“No, no, no. I had to charge lots of favors to get that… Yahhh I almost ruined the surprise.” He complained and pouted making me smile.

In the end we arrived at his place with plenty of time to get ready, according to Junsu. He started searching through his wardrobe furiously and I was getting worried when I saw his face getting redder and redder. None of the cloths he looked at seemed to be good enough. Suddenly his face got brighter has he remembered something. He pulled a box from under the bed from where he took a very beautiful, and what seemed to be a new, dark blue suit.

“Yap, this will do.” He said smilling. “I’ll go take a shower and change and then we’ll go to your place so you can get ready okay?” he said while he searched for a shirt and underware.

“Do you mind if I take your car and go change while you get ready? Just to no waste time here waiting.”

“Sure. Don’t forget to take the key.” He said with a smile and kissed me quickly before he entered the bathroom.

I took the key of the car and pressed the elevator button furiously while searching for my cell phone. Jae answered almost immediately:

“Are you home?” I asked without further delay.

“And hello to you too. Yes I’m at home. I’m enjoying a delicious vanilla ice-cream while watching some romantic comedy on tv with Jiji. When did my life get this lame? Anyway how’s your romantic day going so far?”

“Great. But I need your help picking some fancy clothes or I’ll look like a homeless guy next to him and his new shiny suit. I’m going home right now.”

“Yes sir, I’m on it.” He said him and I heard him getting up from the couch and Jiji complaining before I hang up.

When I reached home Jae was already there and there were all sorts of outfits all around my living room, from the extravagant ones that I could never see myself in – though Jaejoong did try to talk me into it – to the ones that made me look like a 50year old history teacher.

When Jaejoong was finally done with me I was wearing a dark-grey jacket over a low v-neck light grey sweater and with black tight yet formal jeans. The look was completed with a scarf that blend all the colors nicely and he even did my hair tying it in a low half-pony-tail leaving some strings of my long wavy hair balancing on the sides of my face.

“Where are you going anyway to being needed such a makeover?” Jae asked.

“I don’t know. He is the one calling the shots today. But I guess somewhere fancy. Thanks Jae, I’ll make it up to you later. I’m going then.”

“You can make it up to me by later telling me all the details about the hot steamy…” the elevator doors closed before Jae finished his sentence.

When I rang Junsu’s bell I was somewhat nervous. It was a real date. I haven’t had one of that… well ever.

Finally he opened the door and his expression went from extremely happy to really disappointed in milliseconds.

“Yahh! That’s not fair!” he complained and hit my arm before he pouted and went back inside the house.

“Ham? What? What did I do?” I run and asked him getting so much more nervous.

“Here I was trying to look all good and you come here wearing that!”

“You don’t like it? Mianhae. I can change. I didn’t know how formal I should dress… I’ll go change, be back in half an hour.” I said already walking to the door. He grabbed my hand.

“That’s not it. You just look too good.” He said but he was smiling now. I smiled back:

“It is the work of Jae’s fashion sense.” He laughed:

“Jae was the one who picked this outfit for me. I’m not that good at putting an outfit together. I usually buy the entire outfit I see in a mannequin.” I laughed so hard that he did start getting angry.

The car trip to the secret destination still took a little more than an hour. I didn’t mind spent time with him in the car at all, he talked nonstop and said the most random things making me laugh he whole trip.

“You lived in the states so you are okay with western food right?” He asked me.

“Yeah, I guess so. Are we going to get hamburgers?” I joked. He finally stopped the car in front off one of the most famous French restaurants in Seoul. But it was supposed to be closed at Saturday’s.

“No. We are going to eat French food. I asked a friend for a favor.” The restaurant’s chef cook, Jean-Pierre, came and greeted us at the restaurants entrance. The restaurant itself was very little; to keep the quality of each plate Jean-Pierre didn’t want to serve too many people at once. The ambiance was great and I still couldn’t believe I was in a restaurant that had a waiting list of months and a price I really couldn’t afford.

It looked like it was just the three of us there that night. Jean led us to a table for two and left to give us privacy.

“This is way too much.” I said still looking at everything and everywhere in awe with all the richness of the restaurant. “This is just too expensive.”

“Don’t even try to ruin the night talking about money. And has I said he is repaying me a favor which means free international delicious food for us.”

We didn’t have to order anything. Jean brought us a course of his best plates, from an exquisite special garlic bread, to an amazing lobster and finalizing with a delicious demi-qui hat we shared.

“Komawo.” I said.

“For what?”

“For this whole day. I loved everything. I missed you so much this week.” He smiled at me and kissed the back of my hand.

“This was my way of making up to you. I know I worked too much and that a new-couple shouldn’t have to spend so much time apart.” I smiled when he referred to us as a couple, again.

We thanked Jean and went to take a walk.

“We should go back home. We still have a long drive to do.” He pointed.

“I don’t wanna go.” I said childishly and stopped right where I was when I saw we were approaching the car. He laughed.

“You must be tired. We still have all day tomorrow.” He said.

“But I don’t want you to go. Will you come home with me? Just tonight, please?” he pondered for a bit. He must have been tired too.

“Hmm don’t get me wrong but what if we stayed at a hotel? I don’t feel like driving one more hour. We are so sleep deprived it must even be dangerous.” He suggested. Well that was really the suitable ending for a date day.

“Fine by me.” I smiled contented with the suggestion. “As long as you don’t go away.”

We made our check in at the hotel, with me trying my best to not scream at the receptionist when he looked at us in a funny way. Finally we were in our way to the room, in the elevator. If I was feeling tired and sleepy I couldn’t imagine how tired Junsu must be.

Well, I was wrong.

Suddenly he came near me, trapping me between him and the elevator’s wall, and kissed me passionately. He started going down my neck kissing every inch and mumbled against my skin:

“I think we left something unfinished this morning!”

 

--------------------------------

Hi:

I'M NOT EVEN SORRY FOR SUCH A LONG POST xD

Didnt had the time to translate all the korean words i used (sorry). if anyone wants to know something message me.

I'm teasing you I know ahahah don't kill me, it will be worth it. FOR GOD SAKE LEAVE ME A LITLE COMENT AND MAKE ME HAPPY WILL YOU?

DriBSK =)