All by myself

My Private Host

 

Thank god the staff was too busy to pay attention to us; too many private things were being spilled there.

But what Junsu had said, Jaejoong being jealous of me? No. It couldn’t be. I knew where his heart belonged.

The director called everyone to get to work again. But the members were… at least a bit confused and trying to process all that info.

“Hyung-nim? Is everything okay? Are you and Jaejoong hyung mad at each other?” Min-Kyung, the quiet yet observant maknae1 asked me.

Jae looked at him and finally saw how his behavior was ruining the day. He quickly softened his expression and answered:

“Anya, anya. Everything is just fine. Mianhae, I think the stress is affecting me a bit too."

“But  Junsu-shi said…” the maknae persisted.

“We’ll talk about it later, ok? Now let’s just finish shooting an awesome mv, shall we? M-Domain FIGHTING!” Jae managed to loosen up the mood. The guys were too concerned about the mv to even worry much about anything else.

They followed Junsu’s advice and one or two more tips the rest of the crew suggested and in no time the shoot of the mv was completed.

“Cut. And we are done. Very well boys, you wrapped it up amazingly. If you had started with this much attitude and passion we would have shoot the whole thing in one take. You’ll get even better with the next mv’s. You all worked well. Best of luck with your debut and your future career.” The director praised and encouraged them and even though they were all out of energy they complimented and thanked every staff member.

When the whole staff was gone the boys let themselves fall in the ground.

“Hyung I think I’m gonna die. I feel pain in muscles I didn’t even knew I had.” Mun-hee said making everyone laugh.

“Come on. We’ll take you home. Three of you come with me. The rest goes with Jae.” I said and the boys slowly got up and organized who went with whom.

“Eunhyuk, are you coming?” Jae called. Eunhyuk looked a bit concerned. He grabbed Junsu and dragged him to me.

“Yoochun-ah Junsu and I shared a taxi this morning. But Jae offered me a ride home and seeing how the situation is between you all I don’t think he will want to take Junsu too, but I feel kinda bad to say no now. Can you take Junsu?” he asked me, really trying hard to don’t create tensions between me; Junsu and the angry Jae.

“Yahhh! Do I need you to offer me around like if I’m some stray puppy who needs shelter? I can take a taxi alone. Or I can ask Yoochun for a ride without your intervention, thank you very much.” Junsu grumbled back.

“Okay, okay. I’ll just go then.” Hyuk rushed back to Jae who looked to me and Junsu with a hurtful expression on his face before he entered the car.

“You’ll give a ride right?” Junsu asked me.

“Just get in.” I laughed.

The boys were living in an apartment not far from the company, which meant a 40 min ride. And I knew they were eager to ask all sorts of questions, especially Min-Kyung, who I could see struggling with his thoughts trough the “retrovisor”.

“Hyung-nim maybe he is just feeling lonely!” he shoot right away.

“Hmm?” I tried to look distracted.

“Jae-hyung. Maybe he is just feeling lonely. Or he is scared that he is gonna be all by himself. You have been the only one that stood beside him trough everything since you two left your old company. I don’t think he is jealous Junsu-shi.”

Junsu looked at me as surprised as I was. How in the world that boy knew so much?

I didn’t know what to answer so I kept quiet.

We where half-way there. Myung-Dae and Min-Ho had fallen asleep. Min-Kyung was looking distracted trough the window.

“What do you think would be better: if Yoochun went to talk with him alone or for me to go with him?” Junsu suddenly asked the boy. He looked a bit surprised but answered calmly and with a sort of wisdom not proper of someone his age.

“I think you should go. You were a friend of Jaejoong-hyung before you were Yoochun’s boyfriend and even before you were Yoochun’s friend. So I’m pretty sure he will like to hear he isn’t loosing you either.” Junsu smiled at the smart boy.

“You know Min-Kyung you are the maknae but you should be this group’s leader. How can you be so smart?”

“Anyeyo hyung. I prefer to be left alone in my corner. These guys are too much trouble; I don’t wanna have to be screaming at them all the time.” He answered and laughed.

When we arrived at their apartment we woke up the two sleepy-heads and they thanked us before they left. Min-Kyung said to me:

“Hyung, that person was in lots of magazines and tv programs this week. Maybe that’s bothering Jae-hyung too.” He gave me a smile and got out of the car leaving me with an extremely surprised face. That boy really knew too much.

“So… What should we do now?” Junsu woke me up of my own thoughts.

“We are going to put some sense in that idiot’s head.” I answered and drove to my building without another word.

We were at his door knocking and ringing the bell but no one answered. I was sure he was inside. His car was parked outside and Jiji wasn’t meowing at the door.

“Wait here.” I said to Junsu and run to my apartment. After almost 20 minutes of searching I found the extra key to Jae’s apartment that he had gave me in case of emergency. Well this was one.

I got back to Junsu and when we opened the door we couldn’t be more surprised with what we saw.

“Yoochun you’re here. Come on come on sit. You too Junsu. Ahhh kyo, you look so good together.” Jae grabbed us and almost suffocated us in a hug.

“How much have you drank?” I asked but the empty bottles around us were self explanatory.

“You know Chunnie we should drank more, everything looks better after a few drinks. The world would be a better place if we all drank more.” Junsu couldn’t stop a little laugh.

“How did you manage to drink so much? You can’t have arrived home much earlier than we did.” I thought.

“Well… You know… I was thirsty.” This time Junsu laughed out loud and Jaejoong accompanied him.

I gave a harsh look to Junsu and he mumbled sorry with his lips and tried to be more serious.

I sat next to Jae ready to have a serious conversation but he laid his head on my shoulder and cuddled next to me. I ignored his childish drunk manners and proceed:

“Jae you have to stop this. I don’t wanna keep having a stupid fight. I can’t even understand why you are this angry. I know it’s not because you are jealous so I don’t know what to do…”

“But it is. It is exactly because of that. Junsu is right.” He answered, suddenly full of energy, and grabbed Junsu’s cheek.

“What? You mean… But I thought you…” I mumbled.

“Don’t get all cocky Park Yoochun. I don’t wanna jump on you and do nastyyyy things.” He said and grabbed another bottle that I took away from him earning a disapproval look. “Don’t worry Junsu, this stupid head here is like a brother to me so at my eyes he looks has attractive has an empty bottle of wine right now.” Junsu laughed again but this time didn’t even apologize.

“Look Jae I know why you are like this and I gotta say: you are has stupid has Yoochun’s dog.” Junsu said, making me get offended and making Jae laugh. “I’m not stealing him away from you.” Jae finally looked a bit more serious.

“It’s not you that I’m angry with. It’s with him.” He told Junsu and pointed to me. “After all this years I thought he would tell me when something like this happened. Don’t get me wrong: I KNEW it would happen cause you look so kyooo together…” Jae grabbed Junsu’s cheek again.

“Jae, focus!” I said.

“Right. Well you are a stupid, inconsiderate traitor. Didn’t I had the right to know? You don’t tell me anything these days so I thought you were getting away from me. And stealing Junsu in the process. Yahh I was his friend first.” He said childishly. “Yahhhh if you go away who’s left for me? I’ll be all alone. After all we have been through I would be all alone. Yahh do you think I like to be alone?”

“Babo.” Junsu said gaining his attention. “Not only are you not loosing Yoochun as you are gaining me as your friend for has long has you want me. I don’t want to steal him away from you and, trust me, he doesn’t want to neglect you. The last thing you’ll be is alone. I don’t know why some awful jerk left you like that in the past but that’s not gonna happen again, you can’t live expecting that from everyone. None of us is gonna leave you.” Jae looked very serious to Junsu and when he tried to talk the only thing that came out were his tears. Junsu grabbed him and tried to calm him.

But Jae cried himself to sleep.

After we put him to bed, cleaned the mess of bottles in the living room and fed Jiji I asked Junsu help on searching for magazines in the entire house. We found three, all of them with Yunho on the cover. Apparently he was gonna enter a show where he pretends to be married to someone: a girl to make everything worst.

“So that’s the damn bastard?” Junsu asked.

“Yap.” I answered as we exited Jae’s house.

 

 

“Do you think he’ll be okay?” I asked Junsu, already on front of my house’s door.

“I know he will. You know how Jae is, how he’s humor changes fast. Trust me tomorrow he will be so hysterical and annoying has ever.” He joked. “He just needed to know that he’s not gonna be all by himself.” I nodded in agreement.

“Well it’s getting late. I better get going.” He announced and gave me a quick soft kiss.

“Wait…” I said and grabbed his arm. “Don’t you wanna stay here a bit longer? Or spend the night?” I asked, not willing to let him go. I wanted him by my side 24/7.

He smiled with that sweetness and innocence that made me melt inside.

“Not tonight Chunnie-ah.” He came closer and kissed me in a longer, more intimate way that made me shiver. “I have to work tomorrow morning.”

“Ohhh… Ok.” I said without a bit of enthusiasm making him laugh. The past few days we hadn’t had more than a couple of hours to be together with all the preparative’s for the mv and with his irregular work hours.

“How about this, let’s see if tomorrow Jae is all better and back to his normal self. If he is we’ll do something different for the weekend, okay?”

“Yes, yes, ok.” I answered visible more excited and making Junsu laugh once more. “But what will we do?”

“Hmm, it’s a surprise.” Junsu answered and winked at me before he entered the elevator.

I fought the urge of going after him. Yes, I was totally and irreversibly in love with him. And yes I was being too needy. But who isn’t in the beginning of a relationship, especially with the most amazing guy on the face of the planet.

I was awakened from my romanticized daydreams by Harang’s loud barks inside the house.

When I went to bed I was still trying to imagine what we would do that weekend. I could still here him calling me “Chunnie” when I fell asleep.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi guys =)

First i'm so sorry for taking so long to update and for this chapter being so weak. I just didnt knew how to wrap around Jae's depression time xD I'm already working on the next chapter and ttrying to make it better.

Second about bringing Yunho has a character, I agree with all of you and I wanna keep this story dedicated to Yoosu couple so that's not going to change. But I think that closer to the end I'm going to talk about him again or even bring him into the story. I'm already having some ideas for the finale.

And now question time xD - So this is not a M rated story but what do you think about some rated M chapters, if you know what i mean ^^? Should i include some?

Opinions needed fast =)

 

Thanks for keep reading and welcome to the new subscribers.

DriBSK =)