Jjajangmyeon? Chicken? Pizza?

One Pink Envelope

All 44 of us stood in front of our new house and inspected it. Our mouths were wide open. Our "house" was literally an apartment. It had at least 10 floors and it looked very mansion like. The managers laughed at the sight of this and took pictures with their phones. 

"This is so going on Facebook," commented f(x)'s manager. Everyone, except me, all shot a hate look at the manager as a warning not to post it. They were all arguing with him about it. I, as confused as always, asked why. Yesung oppa told me that they were afraid that the saseng fans were going to come and stalk them. Before I could even ask him, he told me what saseng meant...and boy I so do NOT want saseng fans.

"Anyways! Everyone pay attention! If you guys don't want to be confused inside the house, you better listen up! To make things easier, your rooms are already assigned to you! We put up name plates on each door so when you inside, go RIGHT to your room. You can explore the house AFTER you unpack. Since the house is big, we assigned your rooms by age. So the maknaes will be in the first floor while the older members will be upstairs."

After the "speech," everyone raced into the house. I already knew I was going to be on the first floor, so I didn't even bother to run. I strolled into the house with Sulli unni, who was also confident that her room was on the first floor. 

While everyone else was busy looking for their rooms upstairs, Kai oppa, Sehun oppa, Sulli unni, Krystal unni, and I found our respective rooms and unpacked our stuff. My room had the simple necessities: a bed, shelves, and a desk with chair. I was satisfied and started to unpack my stuff. I folded my clothes neatly and put it in the closet. I was done after thirty minutes of unpacking. I quickly changed into comfortable clothes and ran out the door. I really wanted to explore this mansion...well house.

"Woonmyung!" called a voice from behind.

I turned around and found Kai oppa walking towards me. I smiled and waved at him,

"Oppa, did you finish unpacking too?" He nodded and suggested that we take a look around the house. I agreed and he put his around me and I did the same and we left our floor to venture around the huge house. The other unnis and oppas were still unpacking. Kai oppa and I were greeted by an amazing kitchen, the ones you see in shows, with booth-like tables that seat about 50 people. We made our way through the basement, where we found one big practice room, a movie room, and an arcade room. We went to the backyard, where we admired a beautiful garden.

After taking a tour, we sat down at the big couch of the living room. The other unnis and oppas were still not done unpacking. Kai oppa and I learned a little more about each other. We were talking and talking and then I finally asked:

"Oppa, is Sehun oppa always cold?"

Kai oppa looked puzzled. "No! Sehunnie is really nice and warm! He's also quite mischevious, actually. Why did you ask?"

"Well, ever since we were in the meeting room, Sehun oppa kept staring at me coldly," I answered. Kai oppa chuckled.

"You know why, oppa?" I asked.

"It's probably because he's no longer the maknae of SM Town anymore," suggested Kai oppa, even though I know that he was lying to me. But I just nodded in understandment. Soon, the unnis and oppas came one by one.

"This house is AMAZING!" commented Changmin oppa. 

"Agreed!" yelled Kyuhyun oppa and Victoria unni.

I laughed. It was kind of amazing how quickly I became close to these people.

LeeTeuk, who turns out to be the oldest of everyone, suggested we have lunch. Everyone reluctantly agreed. "So what should we have?"

"Pizza!" suggested YoonA unni.

"No, CHICKEN!" yelled Onew oppa cheerfully.

"How about Jjajangmyeon?" asked Yunho oppa.

Soon, it was chaos. Everyone was yelling what they want. LeeTeuk oppa clapped to catch everyone's attention.

"Let Woonmyung choose, guys," he said. Everyone thought that was the fairest thing to do and all looked at me in anticipation.

"What's Jjajangmyeon...?" I asked.

"Woonmyung! Remember how my mom made you Jjajangmyeon every time we went to your house?" asked Seohyun unni. 

I hesitated. I pondered and finally remembered the exact taste. 

"Oh that! Umm..." I said. Everyone looked at me nervously. 

"I don't really mind..." I said shyly. But, they insisted that I choose.

In my head, I did eenie meenie minie mo in my head. The result came out Jjajangmyeon.

"Let's have Jjajangmyeon!" I said brightly. The chicken and pizza team sighed, but agreed. I was up to go to my room to change and get ready to leave. But instead, LeeTeuk oppa picked up the phone , dialed a number, and ordered. And again, I was confused. Taeyeon unni, who read my face, explained:

"In Korea, a lot of restaurants do deliveries. Chinese restaurants especially. So, we just need to wait for about an hour and our delicious food would be delivered to us!" I nodded, which made everyone laugh.

We all played games to help pass the time. Kai oppa, Minho oppa, Siwon oppa, Amber unni, and I won most of the games. When the door bell rang, Suho oppa stood up and went to get his wallet. Suho oppa lost most of the games, in which he needs to face the punishment and buy 44 plates of Jjajangmyeon. I felt bad and if I had money, I would've split the money with him.

"It's ok, Suho hyung has lots and lots of money!" joked Chanyeol oppa. We all laughed as Suho oppa, Kris oppa, Luhan oppa, and Eunhyuk oppa brought our meals.

____________________________________________

hehe the ending was kinda shabby...

the next chapter will be a continuation so dont worry :D

im actually pretty tired right now so ill upload the next chapter tomorrow if i had time...