Korea!

One Pink Envelope

 

I walked to the bathroom sleepishly, opened the door, and almost screamed. I was a mess. My hair was everywhere! Ugh...bed head. I quickly fixed it with my brush and some water. Before going out, I glanced at the clock.

11:38AM.

Oh crap. I overslept. Jetlagged....Too late for breakfast and too early for lunch..and plus I had a date with SHINee oppas today. I went back into the bathroom and washed myself. I grabbed a t-shirt and shorts and wore them. I rechecked myself in the mirror and fixed my hair. I walked out of the door and saw the others in the living room and in the backyard. Luna unni, who was the first one to see me, warmly smiled at me:

"Good morning, Woonmyung! Jetlagged?" 

I nodded as everyone in the room turned their heads and "good morning"ed me. Onew oppa quickly stood up and ran to me. However, he tripped over himself.

"ONEW SANGTAE!" everyone shouted in the room. Even without explaining, I just knew what Onew Sangtae was. Onew oppa brushed himself off the ground.

"We're leaving at 1! Get ready by then, okay?" he informed.

I grinned at him and he gave me his Chicken Little smile and went outside to s. I went to the kitchen and decided to eat something very simple. I remembered D.O. oppa buying some cereal, so I decided to have a little bit of cereal. I sat on the counter, letting my feet dangle. I looked at the oppas and unnis who were watching tv or playing outside. I made sure I remembered everyone's name. Surprisingly, I still did. I slirped my milk and set the bowl in the sink. I plopped on the couch but I realized I was next to Sehun oppa. We both immediately went to awkward mode. Luckily, Victoria unni, who was on the other side of me, started talking to me. I learned how she mastered Korean and how her first months were like in Korea. She gave me advices...she was an Elizabeth. I can just easily call Victoria unni 'Mom.' I had so many moms...my biological mom, a cousin mom (D.O. oppa), Elizabeth, and Victoria unni. I didn't had a dad yet...but I had a feeling it would be someone from Super Junior...maybe LeeTeuk oppa? Everyone outside, who were playing sports, came in, all sweaty. Everyone who was watching TV shooed them to go take a shower. They all obeyed and ran to their bedrooms' bathrooms.

On TV, a show called Running Man was on. It was really funny and I really wanted to try it.

"It's fun alright," started Yuri unni, "but it's also very nervewrecking." 

We continued to watch the show, laughing and nervously staring at the screen on how it would end. By them, everyone outside were done showering and downstairs. Once everyone was in the living room, Yesung oppa turned the TV off.

"Let's play "Guess the Age" with Woonmyung!" he suggested.

Crap. I at guessing people's age. I gave him a weak smile and shook my head.

"C'mon, it'll be fun!" whined everyone. I gave in as Eunhyuk oppa and LeeTeuk oppa started to MC.

"Welcome to "Guess the Age!" Today, our guest is Korea's pride...Do Woonmyung!" they started. Everyone clapped as if they were part of the audience. I was placed in a plastic chair next to the "MCs."

"Each oppa or unni has a number. You will pick a number from this jar and whosever number you pick, you have to guess that person's age. Got it?" explained LeeTeuk oppa. I nodded.

"Then let's start!" shouted Eunhyuk oppa.

....

I guessed everyone's, except Kai oppa, Sehun oppa, Krystal unni, and Sulli unni (since they're in the maknae floor and I happen to know that all the maknaes are born in 1994 in SM Town), wrong...I was always to young. One last number. And it was LeeTeuk oppa's.

"Umm..." I wondered as I investigated him. 21? 23? He couldn't be that old... "I'll guess...25!" I said.

"Is that your final answer?" asked Eunhyuk oppa. I nodded.

"Hyung, why don't you tell her the answer?" 

"Well Woonmyung...I'm honored that you think I look 25..but I'm actually 30," said LeeTeuk.

My lower jaw automatically dropped.

"Yeah right, oppa. Stop joking!" I said. He had  to be joking.

"I'm actually dead serious," said LeeTeuk oppa.

"For once..."added Donghae oppa. I laughed but I was still in shock.

"I think she's mentally breaking down," commented Jessica unni. She was right.

"And this concludes our game! Wow...we must all look young in a 15 year old's eyes."

~~~~~~~

The game ended at 12:30. I immediately ran to my room to get ready. I felt like a girl on her first date. In my case, I had to wear carefully. It was necessarily a "date," but I didn't want to wear to casually. I was wearing clothes after clothes after clothes. 20 minutes past and now I am in a hurry. I decided to go with the pink tanktop blouse and slightly ripped shorts. Rainbow flip flops would be fine for the shoes. I grabbed my bag and head outside. SHINee oppas were waiting for me in front of my door, all looking pretty nervous. I smiled at them and apologized for being late. They said they didn't mind as we went outside the front door.

"Make sure you protect her!" worried Seohyun unni.

"Taemin-ah, don't get too excited," said D.O. oppa.

"Bring her back by 10PM!" added Donghae oppa.

"What are you, her dad?" asked Eunhyuk oppa.

"She's a top class celebrity. Got it?" warned Amber.

This "pep talk" made SHINee oppas more nervous. I laughed as I pushed them out of the front door and saying bye to everyone.

"REMEMBER! SHE HAS TWO COUSINS WHO ARE ALREADY WORRIED SICK ABOUT HER!" yelled Donghae oppa as the other Super Junior oppas playfully punched him.

~~~~~~~~

Minho oppa drove us to the urban streets of Seoul. All of the oppas pinpointed some attractions, such as the Namsan Tower and the 63 Building. I was easily fascinated by everything. The nervousness died down quickly and Minho oppa parked the car in front the SM office.

"We're walking from here," he informed.

I nodded and obediently got off the car. The oppas guided us to a night market place-like place. They bought me some Korean snacks, which included Ddukbokki (spicy ricecakes), Soondae (pig's intestines...it sounds awful but it's actually pretty good), and the oppas' favorite: the Ugly Hotdog, a hot dog covered in fried potatoes. I knew this was going to give me a bad stomachache, but it was worth a try.

SHINee oppas, who were stuttering at first, and I became really close through this tour. I even spoke to them "informally!" (I didn't have to say "yo" after every sentence like I'm supposed to with people who are older than me.) Mission accomplished...I was close with everyone in the SM Family (except you know who)! Taemin oppa and I had nicknames for each other...it was just our names backwards! We were only allowed to do it for each other...I called him MinTae oppa and he would respond MyungWoon! 

It was already 5:00PM and I was really tired. It was a really good day. I was sad that these amazing oppas are going to leave for Japan tomorrow with SNSD unnis and TVXQ oppas. I would miss Tofu Onew oppa, hyper Jonghyunnie oppa, diva Key oppa, serious yet hilarious Minho oppa, and childish MinTae oppa!

"When are you guys coming back?" I asked.

"We'll be gone for about an year," responded Key oppa.

I pouted as Minho oppa ruffled my hair.

"Picture!" yelled Key oppa.

We asked a man to take a picture of us in front of a colorful bridge.

"Keepsake for the future!" Key oppa said in glee. 

I laughed and we went back to the car to go back home. I fell asleep in the car and heard the SHINee oppas say:

"Do you think she likes us?"

"I don't know!"

"What do you think, Taemin? You were 15 not too long ago!"

"She only likes me, hyung. Get over it!"

"Yah! Lee Taemin!"

I laughed inside, but didn't show it. 

~~~~~~~~

"MyungWoon-ah! Wake up! We're here!" said Taemin oppa.

I slowly opened my eyes and saw a cheery Taemin oppa looking at me.

"Okay, MinTae oppa," I responded as we both laughed. The other oppas were already inside.

"They didn't want to wake you up because they were scared," said Taemin oppa. 

I laughed and we raced to the door. He opened the door for me and I thanked him. When we got in, everyone was at the door...I couldn't pass through them.

"What's going on?" Taemin oppa asked.

They didn't respond. Then, Taemin oppa's eyes sparkled.

"Hey MyungWoon, let's go eat dinner! They won't let us in, so more time for us to hang out!" he started. I think I knew what he was up to...

"Okay, MinTae oppa!" I said as we both made our way out the door...again.

"Where are you guys going?" asked Taeyeon unni. 

We ignored her as we skipped outside.

"Come back here!" yelled Shindong oppa.

We ignored them again.

"Where are we going?" I asked him.

"Eh, I don't know," responded Taemin oppa.

I laughed but just played along.

"STOP! STOP!" yelled the other unnis and oppas.

Taemin oppa took by hand and started to run. However, we were soon caught up by Siwon oppa and Minho oppa. Taemin oppa and I laughed as Siwon oppa and Minho oppa dragged us back home. We ran pretty far and I couldn't believe Siwon oppa and Minho oppa caught up with us. I fell asleep half way there. I don't even no how. I didn't know someone can suddenly sleep while walking! Siwon oppa carried me back to the house and put me down on my bed. I was excited what Korea has in store for me.

__________________________________

endings crappy T____T

ill put up better chapters(;

itll prob become more dramatic XDD kdrama time? haha