Normal?

One Pink Envelope

Sorry for the sudden promo~ but please, support my story! :D >  Sweet, Salty, Sweaty

NOW BACK TO THE STORY :D

 

Sehun oppa took me to the garden. The garden he gave me his present on my birthday.

"So, what's up, oppa?" I asked. Suddenly, Sehun oppa hugged me and whispered

"I missed you."

I was startled by his action and found myself patting his back. Sarcastically, I said:

"Psh, it's only been like 5 days."

He lets go and I smile at him.

"I broke up with Suzy," he suddenly said. My eyes widened.

"YOU WHAT?" I asked. He eyed at me to quiet down and I covered my mouth with both hands.

"No one else knows," he whispered. Through the covered mouth, I mumbled:

"Why?" 

"I-" he started. But he squinted at my fingers. I uncovered my mouth and looked at it as if there was something on it.

"What? Is there something on my hands?" I asked.

"N-no.." he said.

"So why did you break up with her?" I asked.

"N-nevermind," he said. I was going to argue with him to tell me, but Xiumin oppa called us in. Confused, we both ran back inside. We saw Miss Park sitting in the living room, talking to a saddened D.O. oppa. Everyone else was spying on them.

"Is he getting punished?" I asked softly.

"Yea. Her words weren't nice at all," said Lay oppa. 

"I'm going in," I said, standing up. The oppas tried to stop me, but they were too late.

"Long time no see, Miss Park," I said. She jumped and turned around.

"Woonmyung! Good to see you back!" she said.

"Anyways, what were you talking about with my cousin?" I said as sweetly as possible.

"He needs to suffer the consequence for disobeying orders," she explained.

"Hmm...is that so? But it's D.O. oppa who came to save me. It's him that saved the company," I said. I could see the confusion in both of their faces.

"What are you talking about?" asked Miss Park.

"If D.O. oppa hadn't come, I wouldn't have changed my mind. If I didn't change my mind, the media and my fans would've been upset, causing a riot and a possible major breakdown for the company," I said. Miss Park didn't say anything...it was true after all.

"You're right. I'm sorry, Kyungsoo. I guess there's no need to punish you," said Miss Park, causing D.O. oppa's face to split with a smile. He mouthed a "Thank You" and I winked at him in response.

"I need everyone out in the living room though," said Miss Park. I yelled for the other oppas and they all came out of hiding.

"So you guys were hearing everything we were saying?" joked Miss Park. We all laughed, the first not awkward icebreaker of the day.

"Anyways, the rest of your family is coming back tonight," informed Miss Park. My eyes widened with excitement.

"YOU MEAN  TVXQ OPPAS, SNSD UNNIS, SUPER JUNIOR OPPAS, SHINEE OPPAS, AND F(X) UNNIS COMING?!" I yelled without taking a breath. The EXO oppas laughed at me.

"Yup! They heard that you were back, so they got the next flight possible back to Korea," said Miss Park. I screamed and hugged the nearest oppa next to me...which happened to be Sehun oppa. His eyes widened, but still hugged me back.

"Also, they're having a SMTOWN special for Strong Heart tomorrow. It's your time to spill out your worries and stories," said Miss Park. I squeezed Sehun oppa tighter and squealed in excitement.

"THIS IS SO EXCITING!" I yelled. It was pretty rare to be with my unnis and oppas on reality TV.

And I know exactly what I was going to say tomorrow.

_______________________________

SORRY FOR THE REALLY SHORT CHAPTERR

i collaborate with my friend for my either fanfic (we brainstorm ideas at school and i write down it in words xD)...so she gave me all these ideas and if i dont put my ideas down, ill forget :( 

i PROMISE to give you a long chapter over the weekend~~
SORRYYYYYYYYYYYY :( i hope you guys understand 

MIANHEEEE~

my other fanfic wont intrude with this one so dont worry ^_______^

thanks for the support so far guys <3