Teach....er?

One Pink Envelope

I was amazed by the elegance and the "expensiveness" of the building when I got in. I twirled and twirled until I was dizzy. I stumbled and was caught by someone with long arms.

"Woah there. You okay?" someone asked in Korean with an accent.

I shook my head and said, "Yeah, I'm fine. Thanks." I was able to focus when I saw a very handsome guy. He helped me stand and I was still mesmerized by his beauty...or whatever you say to a guy.

"Ah! You're Woonmyung, right?" he asked with a smile in perfect English.

I nodded. "Your English is really good," I commented.

"Thanks, I lived in Canada for a couple of years. I'm Kris. I'm the Chinese member of the youngest debuted group of SM, EXO," he said.

"Hi! Nice to meet you! It's kind of great to see someone who can talk to me in English," I said. Kris laughed and took my luggage.

"I'm guessing you're here to see Lee Soo Man sunsangnim. I'll take you there," he said. I blushed and asked,

"Lee Soo Man sunsangnim? Like a teacher? At school?" I asked. 

Kris laughed and said, "Lee Soo Man is the founder of SM Entertainment. You call someone sunsangnim in the business world when he or she is in a great power of authority."

I nodded in understandment as we walked up the stairs. We were greeted by a huge wooden door.

"I'll take your luggage to the meeting room, where you'll be going after meeting sunsangnim," Kris offered.

"Thanks, Kris! I really appreciate it!" I said with a smile. I made my first friend. A 190cm of perfection named Kris.

~~~~

I nervously knocked the door.

"Come in!" said the voice. My hand shook as it opened the door. There, I saw an old man with glasses as he smiled like a clown.

"AH! Woonmyung! Welcome to Korea! Welcome to the Hallyu Wave! We'll make sure you'll be on top like my other idol friends! After all, we are ALL friends right?" the old man said excitedly. I was surprised at the enthusiasm.

"Thank you, sunsangnim," I said.

"I see you already met Kris," he said. My eyes widened. How did he know? Is he a stalker? 

"I heard you guys outside," he answered my eyes.

"Let me introduce you to my successful idols," he said as he guided me to a wall of posters.

"This is H.O.T. debuted in 1996. They debuted before you were born! And next to them is S.E.S debuted in 1997. Here's Shinhwa and Fly to the Sky! Now, here! The current SMTown idols:

TVXQ! who debuted in 2003, Super Junior who debuted in 2005, Girl's Generation, or So Nyeo Shi Dae, who debuted in 2007, SHINee who debuted in 2008. These five SHINee boys are HUGE fan of yours. They were actually the ones who requested to have you debut in Korea! Anyways, here's f(x) who debuted in 2009. Here's EXO who debuted earlier this year. They're split into two sub-units, EXO-K who promote in Korea and EXO-M who promote in China. Kris, who was with you earlier, is in EXO-M. He is the duizhang of the group, or the leader of the group," Teacher told me.

"Wow! They're all so...pretty and handsome!" I said in amazement. Mr. Lee laughed and said,

"Well, we're known to debut pretty faced idols. People say we only care about looks, but alot of them have talent! Let's take, U-KNOW Yunho from TVXQ! here for example. He is a god at dancing! And Max Changmin is amazing at singing! I can go on and on about how each person has talent," boasted sunsangnim.

I nodded.

"Here, let's go meet these amazing people you'll spend the next 3 years of your life!"

_______________________________

hehe....so sunsangnims here(:

and KRIS <3 haha...i dont have a bias in exo but kris is amazing(; lol

idk if you guys knew but the we're all friends speech of lsm is from super junior m henry's strong heart story~ haha