In Asia...

One Pink Envelope

"This ring..." started D.O. oppa as I leaned in. Just then, the door flew open. Jacqueline raced in and sat next to D.O. oppa, linking arms.

"So what are you guys talking about?" she said energetically. Then she saw the ring..

"WAIT. OMG. ARE YOU PROPOSING TO HER? OMG!" she screamed. D.O. oppa and I gave her a "what the heck" face.

"Dude, Jacq, we're freakin cousins," I said, snatching the ring from D.O. oppa's hands. "And it's already mine. I got it for my birthday." I walked over to my desk and put the ring back in the box. D.O. oppa looked hurt. Could it be possible that he gave me it? Just then, everyone else ran in.

"PROPOSAL? WHO? WHAT?" they questioned us while panting.

"Jacqueline misunderstood," said D.O. oppa while pulling his arm away from Jacq's. 

"Wow! Your English is soo good!" complimented Ellen, causing D.O. oppa to blush. This made Jacqueline a bit jealous. All I could do is roll my eyes.

~~~~~3rd Person POV~~~~~~

IN KOREA....

"Where the hell is he?" cried out Kai, as he hung up the phone. He tried calling D.O. but his phone was off. The other members were looking for him, too.

"HE'S NOT PICKING HIS PHONE UP!" yelled Kai so that everyone can hear. They all met up in the living room and had a little team meeting. 

"This is getting serious. Kyungsoo is gone and Woonmyung left," started Suho. Everyone nodded. 

"We're going to die," mumbled Kris sarcastically.

"Hyung, don't be pessimistic," snapped Suho. Suho was having a bad day and was pretty pissed. D.O. was gone. D.O., the only EXO-K member that actually listened to him.

"Any evidence in where he is at?" asked Chen. Everyone shook their head.

"Did you guys check his laptop?" asked Kai. They looked at him as if he was on to something.

"What do you mean?" asked Lay.

"Kyungsoo hyung can be a little clumsy sometimes. He forgets to turn off his computer so his computer is always on sleep mode. Maybe he sent someone an email or something that we can use as evidence," answered Kai.

"You a stalker?" asked Tao.

"No! I was his roommate when we had group dorms," replied Kai.

"Jongin...WHY HAVEN'T YOU TOLD US THIS BEFORE?" exploded Suho. Everyone looked at the K leader. He usually wasn't like this. Suho abruptly stood up and went into D.O.'s room. Everyone else followed him. They head to the black laptop on D.O.'s desk as they opened the top. The window asked for a password before going in. Everyone groaned. They thought the mystery was solved. Just then, Kai punched in a couple of letters and numbers as the computer let them into the desktop.

"What? He murmurs his password in his sleep," said Kai.

They saw that an Internet Explorer window was on. The person closest to the mouse, Luhan, clicked on the button. It was his email. Specifically, the confirmation email of his plane ticket to New York.

"He's in New York!" yelled Luhan.

"What's he thinking?" commented Xiumin. Everyone buzzed around.

"Well, we can't just leave for New York right now!" said Baekhyun.

"And the company probably doesn't know," said Chanyeol.

"He'll be safe for one week. The company won't check up on us til then. Just give him some time. After all, this little "break" before working on our comeback album is for us to relax anyways," said Kris.

"He went to New York, hyung. We have a bigger issue! WOONMYUNG'S GONE!" yelled Chanyeol. Baekhyun punched him in the stomach.

"Woonmyung's in New York, you idiot," he said.

"Is it possible that he went to convince Woonmyung to come back?" suggested Lay.

"Possibly," said Kris and Suho in unison.

"Then why was he yelling at Sehun two days ago?" asked Luhan. All eyes were on Sehun. He hadn't talked ever since D.O. left.

"Why was he yelling at you?" asked Kai.

"I don't know! I was just getting ready to change when he suddenly comes into my room and began to yell at me!" said Sehun innocently.

"What did he say?" asked Kris.

"I don't know. He was yelling at me and everything was happening at once, so I couldn't catch what he said," said Sehun.

"I heard him say "THIS" and that," said Kai.

"Was he holding something in front of your face?" asked Suho. Sehun bit his lips and looked down.

"Sehun, what was it?" asked Luhan.

"H-he wasn't holding anything," stuttered Sehun.

"No, I remember. When I went into the room, he was holding something," said Kris as he made his way through Sehun. He remembered seeing a chain...

Kris's eyes wandered to Sehun's necklace. He grabbed the necklace and exposed it to the rest of the EXO members. It was the ring. The same ring Woonmyung had.

"Explain!" said Kris. Sehun was scared.

"Why do you have her ring?" asked Suho curiously.

"It's not hers...it's mine," responded Sehun shaking. Everyone's mouth opened.

"I see why D.O. was mad now..." said Chen.

"YOU IDIOT!" yelled Baekhyun to Sehun. Sehun held his head down.

"At least I'm not the idiot anymore?" commented Chanyeol, hoping to lighten the mood a little bit. But all he got was a punch from Baekhyun.

 

IN CHINA...

 "If she's not back, then we're not performing," said LeeTeuk. Everyone else nodded in agreement. LeeTeuk has asked for a team meeting in his hotel room. A distressed manager and concert director was trying to convince the group to perform. The concert was in two days and the highlight of the show is protesting. In frustration, they both left the room to have a meeting of their own. Ryeowook bit his lips. He knows something that nobody else knew and he had to stay loyal to his favorite hoobae. Even though he was part of the maknae line of Super Junior, his hyungs were being unreasonable.

"Maybe she just needed a break?" Ryeowook suggested. Kyungsoo...how are you doing?

"Possibly. But Miss Park said she'll never come back, remember?" reminded Siwon.

"Oh yeah..." muttered Ryeowook.

LeeTeuk's phone began to ring, only to see Miss Park calling them. He answered and put it on speaker phone.

"Jung soo, I'm really sorry. I know you'll never forgive me, but please, perform that concert! You guys are a 7-year debut group! Please be professional! More than half of the people coming bought their tickets to see you! Please!" begged Miss Park.

"Did you at least try to convince her?" snapped LeeTeuk. Everyone could hear a deep sigh from the other line.

"I did. Remember the day she fainted? In front of the club? She was orginally going to go back that day. I stopped her there. I gave her one month...until the New York concert. If her mind hasn't changed after a month, then I agreed to let her stay in New York. That was her choice. She also didn't want me to tell you guys until you safely arrived in China. There. The truth. Happy? So please perform?" asked Miss Park.

Everyone stayed silent. 

"Fine, Miss Park. We'll deal with this later," said LeeTeuk, ending the conversation.

"Hyung, so we're performing?" aske Shindong.

"Yes, but right after, we're leaving for New York," he answered. Everyone looked at him, in shock.

"We are?" asked Sungmin. Ryeowook's heart was pounding. Loyalty to hoobae? Or saving the group?

"Before going on stage in two days, make sure your bags are packed. I'll make sure to buy the tickets," ordered LeeTeuk. Everyone nodded and was ready to leave LeeTeuk's room to their own.

"WAIT!" yelled Ryeowook. Everyone turned to the usually quiet maknae.

"We don't have to go to New York," he said.

"What, why?" asked Donghae.

"Because...someone's already in New York," replied Ryeowook.

"WHO?!" they heard a female voice. They turned around to see who it was. Nobody in the room were female.

"Did you guys hear that?" asked Eunhyuk cautiously. Everyone nodded, but decided to ignore it.

"So who is it?" asked Kyuhyun.

"Just promise me you won't tell anyone," warned Ryeowook. Everyone anxiously nodded.

"Kyungsoo told me he's in New York,' finally blurted Ryeowook.

"KYUNGSOO? DO KYUNGSOO DID WHAT?" they heard the female voice again. At once, everyone panicked. Who was the voice? LeeTeuk picked up his phone. His jaws dropped and pointed at the black screen. He tapped the screen, showing that Miss Park was on the other line the whole time.

"Holy crap..." murmured Ryeowook.

IN JAPAN...

We were all in the meeting room of our Japanese agency. We received the news about Woonmyung. Everyone was startled and speechless. Sulli was crying in my arms, as I comforted her. I would've like it, but the news also shocked me. Seohyun noona, especially, was shocked.

"What happened? Do you guys know?" asked Minho hyung. Answers of "nopes" were flying across the rooms.

"I think...it's our fault," began Victoria noona.

"What do you mean?" asked a couple of people.

"I think she dropped some hints...but we didn't catch it," said Victoria noona. It made a little sense to me. From the day of the Guriella Day to the crying of Music Bank...but what was the reason?

"Let's trace back," said Yunho hyung.

"I think it started when she fought with Tao that day?" suggested Onew hyung. 

"Can't be. That was a hidden camera...remember?" said Luna.

"Oh yeah..." he murmured.

"Maybe the day of the Guriella Date?" said Changmin hyung.

Guriella Date...what happened before? Date...EXO-K's win? No..that was months before...announcement of..?

I stood up and everyone looked at me. I quickly took my phone out and started to text. Woonmyung, could it be?