Unexpected the Unexpected

One Pink Envelope

"WOONMYUNG! WOONMYUNG!" yelled male voices. I slowly opened myself, finding myself in Super Junior oppas' and BoA sunbae's waiting room lying on the couch. Everyone sighed in relief.

"What....what happened?" I asked. I didn't remember anything.

"You fainted after you were done," explained Donghae oppa.

"I think it's because of what happened with our fans. You weren't used to the screaming. Also, on top of that, you were very nervous and after the performance was over, your body quickly relaxed, causing your body to shut down and faint. You must've put in all of your energy," said Kyuhyun oppa in a nerdy way.

"We're glad that you're okay," LeeTeuk oppa said. I nodded and stood up.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Woonmyung-ah!" yelled Luhan oppa in glee. That night,after finishing my first reality recording, Come On Over, with f(x) unnis as the "Angelic Hoobae & Sunbae" edition, I went to the radio station, where I was to meet up with all the EXO oppas. I greeted all of the oppas and we went into the studio. When we went into the right radio station, I greeted all the staff members. I shook hands with the DJ and sat down in my seat. The staff wanted EXO-M to sit together and EXO-K to sit together, make me sit right between them. (I was sitting next to the two leaders, Kris and Suho oppa.) 

"We're live in 30 seconds!" informed a staff member. Everyone sat down in their respective seats. Everyone was putting on headphones so I followed their example.

"Happy Night everyone! How has everyone been doing? It's been hot, right? To cool off your day, we have invited some special guests! In the studio with me, I have Korea's favorite actress, Woonmyung!"

"Annyeonghaseyo Woonmyung imnida!" I said with a smile. Everyone cheered.

"And with her, twelve handsome boys, EXO-K and EXO-M!"

"We are one! Annyeonghaseyo! EXO imnida!" screamed the oppas. I cheered for them and they cheered for themselves.

"The studio is so sparkly with all these pretty faces!" complimented the DJ as we thanked them. "Listener 4325 says: "Woonmyung! You're lucky to have such cool oppas as your sunbaes!" I laughed as the EXO oppas agreed.

"Are they good to you?" asked the DJ.

"Yes! They were actually the first sunbae group I became close with in Korea!" I responded as all the oppas looked proud.

"What were your impression of each person?" asked the DJ. "And I want an honest answer!"

"I'll go from the eldest to the youngest of EXO-M then EXO-K," I started off by saying. The computer screen started to fill up with texts from the listener. One read, "I'm so curious what a top actress think of my oppa!"

"For Xiumin oppa, I thought that he looked like a chipmunk," I started and everyone laughed. Xiumin oppa made a cute chipmunk face. "No! He's a baozi!" whined Luhan oppa. I laughed. "But he doesn't look like the eldest of EXO! He has a baby face and I honestly thought that he was the youngest member." 

"I thought that Luhan oppa was naive and quiet. He even looks innocent and someone who doesn't talk alot. But turns out, he's one of the childish and wildest member of EXO!"

"Kris was the first person I've talked to in Korea. I was shocked by his  tall height and he had a handsome face! Not only is he the first person I've talked to, he is the first person that could understand and talk in perfect English."

"Lay oppa's first impression was similar to Luhan oppa. He looked quiet and someone who doesn't like to talk alot. That all changed when Luhan oppa showed me a video footage of his past. He was a crazy kid back then!"

"Jongdae...I mean Chen oppa surprised me with his amazing vocal skills! He is also a gentleman, but I was disappointed when he showed me his dancing skills (I joked.) He has this "perfect boyfriend" image."

"Honestly, Tao oppa scared me at first. He scared me even more when I learned that he was a master at martial arts. There was a twist when I found that he was actually a soft person and very emotional and full of aegyo."

"Suho oppa had an "appa" image. He, too, is a gentleman and very popular amoung the other oppas and unnis. He helped me alot, since I had many confusions."

"Baekhyun oppa's face has "crazy" written all over. He looked like the type to just let go and go wild. It's not a bad thing, since he is like the mood maker of all the sunbaes. He makes everyone happy!"

"Chanyeol oppa was mean to me when we first met! I'm kidding...but he joked about my gender. It was pretty funny, because I accidentally said hyung and noona instead of oppa and unni, causing Chanyeol oppa to joke that he thought that I was a girl, not a guy. He lives up to his name, Happy Virus!"

"D.O. oppa  looked like someone who I could have a special connection. He is the mother of EXO oppas and he really does care for them alot! He, with Kris, Amber of f(x), and Sehun oppa, texted me with words of encouragement when I was nervous for  my first recording of my debut song!"

"When you said you and D.O. had a special connection, I somehow see some kind of resemblence between you two...are you guys siblings?" asked the DJ. I shook my head and D.O. oppa told the whole world the story of our cousin-found-out. 

Let's get back on track! I'm next!" said Kai oppa playfully.

"Jongin oppa was really nice to me! He and I spent a lot of time together and he's like a best friend to me! Even though on camera he seems cold, he is actually a real nice person that I can always trust! I wish he was my familial oppa!" Kai oppa smiled like a little kid and everyone laughed.

"Listener 3892 says "I've never seen Jonginnie's face light up so quickly! Possible couple shipping?" We all laughed and I quickly stated:

"He's a close oppa. I would honestly never think him as a boyfriend." Everyone laughed and Kai oppa joked:

"Am I not good enough for you?"

"Last, but not least, maknae Sehun!" said the DJ. Sehun oppa sat up a bit and I was suddenly nervous. I didn't know what to say. He was a cold person when I first saw him and I didn't want to say that in a radio show.

"Sehun oppa..." I started and paused. I had to quickly gather up my thoughts. "Sehun oppa amazed me with his dancing skills," I started. "I think it's because he's the maknae, but he has a cute baby face of EXO! He is actually very supportive of me. He saved me a couple of times," I managed to say quickly. Sehun oppa had a satisfied face, but soon quickly turned into a poker face.

"Listener 7853 asks "Of all your SM sunbaes, who do you like the best?" started the DJ. I was in a panic state.

"I like all of them!" I said.

"Be hoenst, Woonmyung!" convinced the DJ. 

"I honestly do like all of them!" I argued. The DJ attempted again, but I didn't give in. The DJ put his hands up, as if he was surrendering, and tried to change the subject.

"This text message just caught my eye. Lister 9301 asks "Woonmyung are you okay? I saw you faint after your performance! Don't over work yourself...oppa is always supportive of you!" Did you faint today?" 

All of EXO oppas' eyes widened.

"Woonmyung...you...fainted?" asked Suho oppa.

I slowly nodded. "Kyuhyun oppa speculates that it's because I let out all my energy out in the performance and that I was surprised by the screaming. The situation was just too much for my body to take and it just "shut off"" I explained.

"We're glad to see you in perfect condition," said the DJ.

"Just like your fan said, don't over work yourself," said Kris. I nodded and all the EXO oppas nodded. 

"As sunbaes, say something to your hoobae...one by one," said the DJ, "Kris already went..so let's start with Xiumin."

"Woonmyung! Just remember that you can accomplish anything if you just believe in yourself!" said Xiumin oppa.

"Look up to your sunbaes! It helps ALOT!" adviced Luhan oppa.

"I don't need to worry about you...your future seems perfect! You're going to be a daebak!" cheered Lay oppa.

"You'll be fine if you guys me some dinner in the future!" joked Chen oppa.

"We'll all protect you, Woonmyung!" said Tao oppa.

"My name Suho means guarding. I was dubbed this name because I wanted an image that I will protect EXO as a leader. But I will also protect you as a sunbae!" said Suho oppa.

"If you sing a duet with me, you'll succeed in life," joked Baekhyun oppa.

"SMILE!" staccatoed Chanyeol oppa.

"Knowing that your my cousin, I worry about you more than anyone. So whenever you're stressed or tired, remember that I'm always here for you to lean on," said D.O. oppa.

"More trips with me and you'll be popular!" Kai oppa said spontaneously. 

"Be careful, Woonmyung. I don't want you to get hurt by anything. Just try your best and have fun. When you're smiling, we all smile," said Sehun oppa.

"Sehunnie's advice was so cute!" squealed the DJ. "Have anything else to say?" asked the DJ.

"...Don't think bad of me...I might seem cold but it's my way of saying that I like you...alot..." responded Sehun oppa shyly. 

The room was dead silent and my whole face turned red. And my heart dropped.

What did he just say?