It'll Be Enough

One Pink Envelope

The next day, I woke up with a great smile.

My dreams are finally coming true! Getting the chance to sing!

I was required to wake up earlier than the others, since I had an appointment with the president. Our president is like a mom to us. She cares for anyone under her company. She takes special care for Seasons because we are so young and live away from our parents. The eldest, Elizabeth the leader, was born in 1995 while the maknaes, me and Ellen, were born in 1997. 

After quickly devouring my breakfast, I skipped down to our company, which only takes about half an hour from our apartment. I punched in the security passcode for the door and ran upstairs to the "Big Boss Room." (that's what we called the president's room when we first debuted 4 years ago.)

I stood  there with a huge grin. The president's name plate read Susan Ellington and the desk was organized perfectly. The chair was occupied by a graceful lady with a warm smile on her face.

"Hello Destiny! You seemed very excited for someone who woke up at 7:00!"

I laughed and bounced to the seat opposite to her.

"I heard from your manager that you were very excited when you heard that I accepted the invitation for you to go to Korea for a chance to debut there," she said.

"Yes! I really wanted to sing and promote at the country my parents were born in! It's like a two-in-one package deal!" I exclaimed. Mrs. Ellington laughed.

"When I got the email, I was very hesitant. I wanted to ask you on what you want to do, but I thought that you were yearning for a chance to let your singing voice be heard, so I quickly said yes! I know that your beautiful voice was hidden under Elizabeth and Ellen's voice. I wanted to give you a chance to shine! Anyways, I called SM Entertainment yesterday for the contract. Miss Park and I discussed and thought it would be best if you only stayed in Korea for three years, since you're only 15 and still young..." 

"Three years would be enough! Thank you Mrs. Ellington!" I said.

Mrs. Ellington chuckled and handed me a piece of paper.

"Here's the contract. All you need to do is sign here and here." Mrs Ellington guided me.

I quickly scribbled my signature in the places she dictated me to sign.

"You're all set! I'm going to miss you, Destiny! I'll hope to see you all over the Korean news in the next three years! Make us proud!"

I was about to cry. It was like leaving home for an adventure. My adventure number 2. I remembered when I left my family in California to pursue my singing (well guitar playing) career. I cried for six hours straight on the plane to New York City. Those tears lead me to a great 4 years of Seasons of playing guitar. I hope I don't cry on the way to Korea...since it takes more than 10 hours to get there.

I left the building and ran back to our dorm. I was the happiest girl in New York. I get to sing and I get to learn about my culture. My Korean culture that I was blocked from for fifteen years. Three years will be enough. I'm making sure I'll make the most of those three glorious years....(Why do I sound so old?) 

When I opened the front door to our dorm, I was greeted by my awaken members, who were all smiling at me.

"I know this is early, but we thought that we might say our good-byes right now," said Elizabeth.

"Tomorrow, the press and the paparazzi will be here, so we thought that we won't properly say good bye to you," added Kristy, the pianist of our band.

"It was a great four years with you, Destiny. We shared so many secrets, good times, bad times, and worries to each other. To think that I'm not going to see you for three years kills me! Who will play rock paper and scissors with me and Jacq when you're gone?" said Ellen in a teary voice.

"Thanks guys. I'm going to miss you guys alot," I choked as the five of us hugged. Everyone was crying and it was certainly a moment I cannot forget in my entire life.

_______________________________

kinda cheesy huh? x)

well...WE'RE GOING TO KOREA(: