The Final Truth

One Pink Envelope

I can't sleep...at all. I think I just laid down on my bed for four hours...Aish I'm so stupid. What made me say that in front of public? I think I was high or hallucinated or something....Now that I think about it, it's embarrassing. The whole time I didn't talk to anyone. On the way back to the dorms, the car was dead quiet and I went straight to my room as soon as I got home. Thoughts of regret ran through my head more than a million times. Now how am I supposed to face Sehun oppa? How am I supposed to face the public? How am I supposed to face everyone in our dorm? I got up my bed an d went outside to the kitchen...I needed fresh air.

I grabbed my cardigan and head out to the garden. I hadn't had fresh air for a couple of hours. I inhaled the nice air and stared at the trees. It was dead quiet except for some cars passing by. Who drives at 2 in the morning, anyways? The coldness of the breeze helped me recap what happened at Strong Heart. The more I thought about it, the more I regret. How can I be so stupid? I took out my ring from underneath my shirt. I stared at it.

"What are you, exactly?" I asked the ring.

"Someone's up late," said a voice from behind. I dropped my necklace-ring with surprise and turned around. Crap.

"O-oppa..." I said nervously as the figure walked closer and closer. Why, of all the 40 some people in this house, does Sehun oppa have to be the one up late?

"Couldn't sleep? I couldn't..." he said as he stood next to me. I stayed silent. I felt my ears burning from embarrassment. I wanted to turn into a rat or something and hide somewhere.

"I'm suddenly tired. I'm just jetlagged. I'll see you tomorrow morning," I said while making my way back into the house. However, Sehun oppa gripped my wrist.

"Don't go. And what makes you go back inside when you're the one who confessed," he said.

Strike two. I felt my cheeks turning red. My feet obediently stopped. He pulled my arm and looked at me. Then, his eyes trailed to my necklace-ring. He chuckled.

"So you still have it..." he said.

"What do you mean...?" I asked.

"The ring. You have it. I thought you threw it away or something," he answered.

"Why would you care?" I said coldly.

"Because I'm the one who gave it to you," he said. My heart stopped. Then, he pulled out something from underneath his shirt. It's like what D.O. oppa said...Sehun oppa had the same ring.

"But you said you forgot to give me my present that day..." I said.

"And then I gave you this," he said as he suddenly gave me a little kiss on the lips. My eyes widened.

"W-why...did you lie?" I asked.

"Because that time, I was hesitant to tell you I liked you. If you were a "properly debuted" idol, I probably would've told you right away. But you were only here for two years, so I didn't. But I did my best to show you that I liked you. Like that radio show. When you said you interpreted that I liked you as a hoobae, I honestly crashed down. Thats why the ring was supposed to be a secret, but I was busted by your cousin," he explained.

"B-but what about Suzy unni?" I asked.

"After heartbroken from you, I tried my best to erase you out of my head. It worked. And then I really did started to like Suzy, so we've dated. But the more I dated her, the more my heart ached. When I heard you left for good, it was like something killed me. Suzy and I broke up and then, just like a miracle, you came in the front door with Kyungsoo hyung," he said. I found myself smiling a little.

"I'm sorry, Woonmyung, if I hurt you all this time," he said.

"Well, I guess the past doesn't matter anymore," I said. We both laughed. Suddenly, the light breezes turned into cold winds. I shivered as I snuggled into my cardigan. Seeing me cold, Sehun oppa suddenly gave me a backhug.

"Cold, huh?" he asked.

I smiled more. I was glad he couldn't so it, or else he would've thought I was some sort of idiot. I wish time could just freeze right now. I was in a garden with my first love, what more can I ask for?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning, I ran out my room door happily. I greeted everyone with glee, causing them to look at me with confusion. I've talked with the Strong Heart director and compromised to edit my "confession" scene out. Sehun oppa and I aren't dating though...we're in the in between level of brother and sister and lovers. He just broke up with Suzy unni, but if he were to get a new girlfriend right away, then he would become a...player? Anyways, things would become messy. I heard my unnis and oppas whispering to each to "not remind her about what happened yesterday." I didn't mind. I actually wish they didn't say anything about it. Just then a sleepy Sehun oppa came out of his room. I smiled at him and he smiled back at me. He greeted the other unnis and oppas.

And behind our backs, without the others seeing, we held hands.

__________________________________________

Short chapter >< sorry~
so short after the confession, huh?

anyways this story is coming to an end :(

next chapter will be the last chapter BUT I WILL PROMISE YOU GUYS THAT IT WILL BE LONG <3 VERY LONG<3 I HAS LOTS TO WRITE ABOUT FOR THE LAST CHAPTER <3

thanks for your love and support for this story <3 it was my first fanfic, so I hope i did well? please comment(:

I LOVE YOU GUYS :D

and sorry for the sudden "the story is going to enddd! :(" 

did you guys check out the poster? i like it :D