Tears and Roses

One Pink Envelope

8:02AM.

I woke up with a bad headache. I checked myself in the mirror and found tear stains on my face. I washed my face and headed out the door. All the unnis and oppas looked at me sympathetically. They didn't know what to do. Just then, LeeTeuk oppa's phone rang.

"Hello?" he answered. He said a couple of okay's and ended the conversation. He pulled out his laptop and went online.

"Guys! Come here!" he yelled. We all huddled around the laptop and stared at the computer screen:

SM Entertainment and Woonmyung deny dating rumors + Woonmyung criticizes reporters.

Yesterday, there were specultaions about SHINee's Taemin and Woonmyung's relationship status. A representative from SM Entertainment has denied that the two are dating. "They are very close to each other. Best friends, to be exact!" 

On her fan club website, Woonmyung clarified the rumor at 2AM in the morning:

(insert exact same excerpt from Chapter 21)

It seems like the young, seventeen year old singer was overwhelmed and stressed because of the media. It looks like everyone learned something today from this girl!

"Wow, Woonmyung," commented Siwon oppa.

"This is the fastest a rumor has ever stopped from getting into too much of a chaos...and Woonmyung, your words..." Seohyun unni said with tears in her eyes as she came over to me and hugged. D.O. did the same and I was hugging my two cousins. Apparently, everyone found my writing "touching" and I honestly don't know where they're getting the word "touching" from.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We found ourselves in a meeting with all of our managers.

"As you guys know, Valentine Day is coming up. That day happens to be the day on Music Bank. Music Bank wants to make special stages for Valentine's Day and requested a few for SM Town. They want f(x) to pair up with 2PM," started the managers. 

Amber smirked and quietly joked, "Khuntoria reunited!"

"They want a Yonghwa and Seohyun reunion, too. But SNSD as a whole will be singing a song too," Seohyun unni blushed.

"Super Junior will be holding a fan-service stage, where you guys will "propose" to fans while singing," Super Junior oppas lightened up.

"There will be a remix of 'Juliette' for SHINee. You will be paired up with a female idol group, but nothing's confirmed yet on that," SHINee oppas were half-excited.

"EXO will also have a special stage. And Music Bank pleaded and pleaded to let Sehun and Suzy do a duet," everyone teased Sehun oppa who grew pink.

"Woonmyung, you will have a swap performance with the other "rookie" from 2012, Juniel," I nodded.

"You guys will record these in two hours. 2PM, Yonghwa, and Suzy are coming over to record," he said as he handed out our music sheets. Juniel's illa illa. It was a sad song about first love. Great. Just great...Then I got an idea. All of the unnis and oppas were practicing their parts and the managers were about to leave.

"WAIT!" I stopped them. Everyone in the room looked at me. Whoops. I must've yelled to hard.

"Juniel sunbae played this with her guitar. Can I?" I asked them. Their eyes lighted up as if it was a good idea. They  nodded in unison and walked out of the door. I gave myself a silent yes! and quickly ran to my room. Luckily, the chords were on the music sheets. I practiced and practiced for two straight hours. "Woonmyung, let's go!" yelled Baekhyun oppa from outside. I quickly packed my guitar and ran outside. Baekhyun oppa was waiting for me and we ran into the van. We plopped in the seats and started to laugh. I was in the car with EXO oppas. I downloaded Juniel sunbae's song and listened to it the whole way there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay, Woonmyung, you're up first," said Mr. Jang.

Everyone was inside of the studio...2PM oppas, Suzy unni, Yonghwa oppa, and my sunbaes. I nervously picked up my guitar and went into the booth. I adjusted my headphones and tuned my guitar. The live band who will help me were ready to. Mr. Jang cued us and we started to play. Aw! It's been awhile since the last time I played the guitar! My fingers were rusty during practice, but now it was smooth. When the song was finished, I looked over to Mr. Jang. He gave me a thumbs up, a sign saying it was good. I thanked the live band and went outside the booth.

"One Shot All Kill! Ugh! I want it so bad!" said Ryeowook oppa. I gave him a smile as I was packing up my guitar.

"You have One Shot All Kill? Lucky!" said Yonghwa oppa. I laughed and sat down on the floor. I could see Sehun oppa and Suzy unni sitting next to each other on the couch, holding hands. I wanted to do something about it, but I wouldn't dare to.

"Okay, EXO, you guys are up next!" said Mr. Jang. All of EXO stood up and went into the booth. I saw Sehun oppa plant a kiss on Suzy unni's cheek before going. I wanted to throw up at the spot, but, again, I wouldn't dare to. It took them about 30 minutes to record. Afterwards, all of them came out, except Sehun oppa. It was his and Suzy unni's turn to record. They were to sing Colbie Caliet and Jason Mraz's Lucky. Inside the booth, they were holding hands the whole time. I sighed but respectively listened to them. Sehun oppa's eyes met mine a couple of times, but each time either of us would look away. It took them 30 minutes to perfect the song. Afterwards, Suzy unni gave Sehun oppa a reward: a kiss..on the lips. Everyone in side the "lobby" groaned at this side.

"Go get a room or something!" yelled Chanyeol oppa. Ugh, can I take out my eyeballs out now?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Music Bank backstage was crowded. Almost every idol group was here, whethter they were currently promoting or not. I walked into the SM Town waiting room. The waiting rooms were assigned by companies. Some oppas and unnis were sitting in a swivel chair, getting their hair down while the others were louging around the couches. The show already started and Teen Top was the first to perform their song, Supa Luv. I was called to do my hair. "Super Junior! You guys are on deck!" shouted a stage crew assistant. Super Junior oppas cheered and went out of the door, while we all cheered for them. They performed Michael Buble's Haven't Met You Yet, as they were melting the hearts of their fans by "proposing" them with roses. From SM Town, I was the last artist to perform. I sat through watching SHINee's Juliette, SNSD's accapella version of Nat King Cole's L-O-V-E, f(x)'s duet performance with 2PM, and Seohyun unni and Yonghwa oppa's duet, Way Back into Love, which I believe she did a duet with Kyuhyun oppa. EXO oppas were finished, but came without Sehun oppa. His duet was next.

"Now for some real couples! Next is EXO-K's maknae Sehun and miss A's maknae Suzy's duet performace of Lucky," introduced the MC.

Do you hear me? I'm talking to you.... started Sehun oppa. The song was torture for me and the performance, I barely sat through it. THe mixture of jealousy and sadness made me dizzy. I told myself that I shouldn't faint today and my body obeyed.

"Woonmyung, you're on deck!" called the stage manager. I nodded and grabbed my guitar. I looked in the mirror to check myself, before going outside. All of the unnis and oppas gave me a "Hwaiting!" and I left. On the way, I met Juniel sunbae. I bowed to her and she did the same. For the swap performance, Juniel sunbae was to perform my song, Lovely You, a song about a girl's one sided love and her dreams to confess. We waited backstage together.

"They're so cute together!" said Juniel sunbae, admiring the couple singing on stage.

"I know, right?" I responded with a sigh. The stage manager told Juniel sunbae to go to the other stage and I was to go on this stage after the performance was done. The song finished and the couple hugged each other and bowed to the audience. Sehun oppa put his arms around Suzy unni and they both walked down the stairs. I stared at the ground. Sehun oppa looked at me, but ignored me, but Suzy unni gave me luck. I quickly went on stage and sat on the chair they provided me with.

"Swap performances! The two amazing rookies of 2012 will be performing each other's song! Let's listen to Juniel's version of Lovely You!" introduced the MC. Everyone cheered and the music started. I enjoyed Juniel sunbae's performance. It was her first time dancing, but she pulled it off pretty well. The song was nearing to the end. I sat up and quietly tuned my guitar for the last time.  Juniel sunbae was done and the MC rolled on with introduction.

"Ah! That was Juniel's performance of Woonmyung's Lovely You! Since we saw Juniel, we have to see Woonmyung! Valentine's Day isn't always about the couples; it is also for the heartbrokens and the solos. Here is Woonmyung singing Juniel's illa illa!"

The crowd roared and chanted my name. I gave out a little laugh and started to strum my guitar. I started singing and getting into the music. I realized how these lyrics related to me. 

Because first love is beautiful, a first love is a flower

Blooming widely when spring comes - dazzling like a flower

Like a young child, a first love is inexperienced

Because you can't unconditionally give and take love

Illa illa illa, illa illa illa, illa illa illa,

My love, good-bye

This was how I felt towards Sehun oppa. The more I thought of him, the more frustrated and sad I would get. I surprised myself when a tear dropped. One turned to two and two turned to three.

Before I knew, I was letting teardrops fall while singing.

Seeing as a first love is painful, a first love is like a fever

Because after you are mindlessly sick, you beocme an adult

Because a first love can never be, a first love is lingering attachment

Because you can't have it since you loved too much.

Because you can't have it since you loved too much...because you can't have it since you loved too much...The song ended. There was a silence in the audience, but soon they were going crazy. I quickly wiped up my tears and ran off stage. I ran to my waiting room. The oppas and unnis looked at me. They haven't seen the "crying scene" yet, since they monitor by looking at the live broadcast, which always airs about a minute later. I quickly packed my guitar.

"Woonmyung...you...your eyes..." said Suho oppa, as he saw the first tear roll down my cheek. Before the oppas and unnis knew it, I ran outside. I ran through the busy hallways and outside.

"Woonmyung! Woonmyung! Wait!" I heard a voice yell. I didn't bother to stop to see who it is. I reached the garden, where no fans know. The speed of the voice was faster than me because the owner caught my wrist. I tried to free myself, but instead, the figure embraced me. Before I knew it, I was in Sehun oppa's arms.

___________________________________

MORE KOREAN DRAMA MOMENTS! XD haha

i won't be able to update the next two or three days...haha

but im glad that you guys are interested in my story! :)

thank you SOOOOSOOO much for supporting~

and this story is far from the ending xD haha

because! we! forgot! about! the! most! important! part! of! SM Town! :D