Another Surprise?!

One Pink Envelope

"Let us come! Please! C'mon, umma!" whined EXO oppas except Kris and Suho oppa.

"No. All you guys do at the market is run around like little boys and go eat every sample the offer you..especially you, Kim Jong-in, Park Chanyeol, Byun Baekhyun, and Oh Sehun!" criticized D.O. oppa.

Sehun oppa?! He does what?! Sehun oppa's face turned red when D.O. oppa listed his name on the "naughty list." I silently laughed as the EXO-K oppas pouted at D.O. oppa.

"Then can we come?" asked Tao oppa. Before D.O. oppa can answer, Kris abruptly said:

"No. I don't want you guys to tire down Kyungsoo and Woonmyung. You guys do the same when we go to the market back in China." 

I laughed even more. "You guys are a team alright," I commented. The oppas cutely smiled and send us off to the market.

Once we got outside, D.O. oppa pulled out two hats from his bag and one on his head and the other on mine.

"You're pretty famous. I'm...getting famous. We should be careful about paparazzi and fans around here," informed D.O. oppa. I nodded and we both skipped to the market.

"So, oppa, are you good at cooking?" I asked.

"Well...I don't know if I'm good at cooking, but I like cooking. My parents cooked alot," D.O. oppa replied.

"Sounds like my dad's cousins. He always told stories about how they loved cooking and literally taught everyone the meet recipes," I responded.

D.O. oppa smiled and we entered the door of the market. We shopped for fruits and vegetables. D.O. oppa picked up a pack of ramen and told me it was a 'must have' in the house. I was learning his way of how to shop at a super market. I knew that I would still be bored when I got back, so I decided to buy some ingredients for me to cook. Back in New York City, whenever I was bored, I would try recipes and asked the other members to try it. My teammates would always asked me for more. Cooking is one of my passion. If I wasn't a singer, I would've probably been a cook.

While I was looking for my ingredients, I accidentally bumped into a man.

"I'm sorry!" I pleaded. The man was not pleased with my apology.

"Watch where you're going! Don't you have any eyes?" he yelled. I kept apologizing, but he kept on yelling at me..louder and louder. I was scared. I wanted to scream to let D.O. oppa know I was in trouble. Just then, just as if someone listened to my wish, D.O. oppa came.

"She said sorry!" he yelled back.

The man looked into D.O. oppa's eyes and then softened his facial expression.

"Kyungsoo?" he asked.

D.O. oppa looked at the man and yelled: 

"APPA!"

My eyes widened like a bunny. I looked from D.O. oppa to the man. D.O. oppa hugged his dad and his dad apologized to me. I was surprised to find his dad here.

"Appa, I want you to meet Do Woonmyung. She came from New York City and she's my hoobae!" said D.O. oppa.

"Nice to meet you, young lady! My name is Do Hyung Rok, Kyungsoo's dad," he said. Do Hyung Rok...I heard that name before... Do Hyung Rok...Do Hyung Rok...

"Nice to meet you, too. I'm sorry for asking, but have we met before? Your name sounds familiar to me..." I asked cautiously. I didn't want him to erupt again.

But Mr. Do laughed and said we probably never met before because he never knew anyone whose name was Woonmyung. But then, a lightbulb went off my head.

"Do you know a Do Yoon-ji?" I carefully asked. D.O. oppa was confused. His face read why-are-you-telling-my-dad-your-old-Korean-name.

"Yes, actually. She's my cousin's daughter! It's been awhile since I've seen her...the last time was...13 years ago! Wow, I wonder how she's grown!" said Mr. Do.

"Is your cousin's name...Do Jae Hwa?" I asked.

Mr. Do's face was filled with surprise. "Yes! How do you know about my family so much?" he asked.

"Because...my dad's name is Do Jae Hwa.," I answered.

D.O. oppa and Mr. Do's eyes were full moons. 

"I remember him telling me stories how his couins Hyung Rok and JiHyun would cook him food and teach everyone recipes," I explained.

"Yoon-ji ah! You've...grown! Alot! This is a...great surprise!" yelled Uncle Hyung Rok in a non-threatening way. He hugged me and told me that he remembered how he held me when I was a little baby.

This whole time D.O. oppa was silent.

"Does that mean...we're cousins?!" asked D.O. oppa.

"I guess so," I replied with a shrug. D.O. oppa's face was soon filled with smiles.

"I HAVE A FAMOUS COUSIN!" he shouted. Everyone in the store looked at him and both of us pulled our hats and looked down so that they don't recognize us. Uncle Hyung Rok laughed.

"I have to leave right now. I can't wait to tell your mom and your aunt about who I met in the market!" said Uncle Hyung Rok told D.O. while giving me a wink. We all laughed and said good-bye to Unlce Hyung Rok.

D.O. oppa looked at me and laughed. I laughed back at him. We put our arms around each other and finalized our buyings. He treated me with ice cream and we both on our bars and went back home. When we were in front of the door, we could hear loud music and boys screaming "MAMA! MAMA!" My faced turned into a bunny again and D.O. oppa sighed and told me they were probably going crazy over their debut song, MAMA. I quietly opened the door and saw EXO oppas dancing like crazy...even Kris, Luhan oppa, and Sehun oppa...the people who I were the quietest and the "image"keeping oppas. I laughed my head off as D.O. oppa locked the door. The dancing crazy oppas froze and quickly turned the music down. D.O. oppa put his arm around me and said:

"Meet the REAL EXO." I laughed as I held the hand that was over my shoulder. (We made a surprise plan to make it look like D.O. oppa was my boyfriend so that we can surprise them with the news that we're actually cousins.) All the oppas had their surprised faces.

"YOU.TWO...?" they asked.

We ignored them and head to the kitchen.

"Who wants Kimchi Pasta?" D.O. oppa asked cheerfully. I told him I'll help him and followed him like a duckling. The suspicious EXO oppas slid into the booths and stared at us. We purposefully made some lovey dovey moments (feed each other, a little bit of skinship, etc etc) EXO oppas looked at us very carefully. Sehun oppa gave D.O. oppa a death glare and I didn't even know why.

With the ingredients I brought, I started to make chocolate chip cookies. I gave D.O. oppa a signal that it was time to announce our...kinship.

"Oppa, can you hand me the eggs?" I asked.

"Sure! Anything for my baby cousin!" he answered in a chessy way. I laughed.

"WHAT?!" screamed EXO oppas.

D.O. oppa and I laughed like crazy.

"YOU GUYS? COUSINS? BUT I THOUGHT SEOHYUN (noona) WAS WOONMYUNG'S COUSIN! THEN THAT WOULD MEAN KYUNGSOO (hyung) WOULD BE SEOHYUN (noona)'S COUSIN BUT THEY'RE NOT!" they shouted in unison.

This made me laugh even more.  We explained to them what happened in the market (while preparing our foods.) I popped the cookies in the oven and gave the other EXO oppas some to let the information sink down in their brains. It was a funny thing that the other unnis and oppas didn't bother to come down to see what the commotion was about. Sehun oppa's eyes began to cool down as his face went to his emotionless self again. D.O. oppa's pasta was ready and we consumed it. The cookies were ready and I let them cool down. After about 30 minutes, I plopped them on a plate and offered it to the oppas. I think they doubted my cooking...they were hesitant in grabbing one. My (ever so kind) cousin oppa was the first person to try it. After one bite, he was going crazy about how good it was. Seeing his reaction, the rest of the oppas grabbed a cookie from the plate. After a blink of a second, the about 40 cookies were gone and inside EXO oppas' bellies. 

"Are you sure your 15?" asked Chanyeol oppa.

_________________________________________

crazy exo? XD

i promise that D.O. is the last family relation woonmyung would have! haha(:

i think i should put some "love line" in this story XD haha

thanks for supporting this story :D even tho its kinda..meh..haha